AuthorTopic: Tsubasa OVA: Tsubasa TOKYO REVELATIONS  (Read 203503 times)

Offline Smile_For_Me

• Smile For Someone you love
  • cRAzY fan
  • Before it all goes wrong again............
Re: Tsubasa OVA: Tsubasa TOKYO REVELATIONS
« Reply #460 on: November 18 2007, 12:12 pm »
Here are the characters from the X world

In Kamui’s group:

Kamui Shiro

Yūto Kigai

Satsuki Yatōji

Kakyō Kuzuki

Kusanagi Shiyū

Nataku

Kazuki

Subaru Sumeragi

In Fuma’s Group:

Fūma Monō

Sorata Arisugawa

Arashi Kishū

Seiichirō Aoki

Karen Kasumi

Yuzuriha Nekoi

Saiki Daisuke

Hope this helps. Do you need to know what they look like?
CLAMP HAS KILLED ME

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #461 on: November 18 2007, 12:29 pm »
not really, just i need thos in the first part only. thats how i run my guide. fuuma's group doesnt show up till the 3rd part really
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Kazemon15

• Neku obessed! WEWY Rocks!. =3
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Currently Digimon obessed. =3
« Reply #462 on: November 18 2007, 02:30 pm »
Here's the op and end on youtube if anyone cant download it yet:

Opening: http://youtube.com/watch?v=tKGiZZ-68-k

Ending: http://youtube.com/watch?v=dBLWNQRWU30

Oh and DATS is currently subbing it. XD

Kurogane: My whole being exists for my master's sake;
my whole being belongs to my master.
I here vow to live by only that on my true name that none but my master knows.
KT anyone? ^_^
AMVs
Fanart
I am a member of Syaoran-Shrine group | TSubasa group
"Someone who understands, admires and loves you isn't a fan; it's a friend." - Kai Hiwatari, Beyblade G Revolution
Manga scan color artist found. < Click to see one scans
Sorry, my fellow Tsubasa fans, Digmon will always be number one above Tsubasa for me. =3

Offline Crystal_Wings

• Great Fan
  • Someday I'll Fly Away
« Reply #463 on: November 18 2007, 07:55 pm »
I completely forgot what day it was. I came online and had a heart attack. Tsubasa Tokyo Revelations has been online all day and I wasn't there to download it as right away? I am ashamed of myself. I haven't been on this forum in a while though. Sorry everyone.  ;D

Sig made by the wonderful bLuetopaz
~Forum Family~
-Little Sister-
Kai_Mizuki a.k.a. hack.<3.fly

Offline tsuki

• Dedicated Fan
  • I'm a seiyuu lover~
« Reply #464 on: November 18 2007, 08:58 pm »
Crystal_Wings@Its okay. ^_^ At least you still know about it. XD

Yay~~!DATS is subbing it!! 8DDD -bounces- I wanna watch the RAW right now! XD -bitching her Photoshop- If only my PS didn't gone...I can make avvies & siggies. TT.TT

EDIT:OMG,just finished watching it!! XD

Hm~the animation has improve a little.But I still disappointed at the character designs. =/ Mokona looks weird all the time. =_=" Fuuma,what I disappointed about him is his voice. TToTT It doesn't exactly fit him.They should just keep the old seiyuu,Suwabe Junichi from X TV.But I just listened to his voice for a sec in X,LOL. XD; Because I'm a seiyuu lover,I wanna talk a little about their voices.I'm glad Namikawa & Inada can voice Fye & Kurogane back. XD No,don't be surprise if Fye's seiyuu also voiced Ulquiorra from Bleach,okay?Mamo-chan voice is really different!!Kinda...like he voiced Riku from Kingdom Hearts. XD A cold voice...Love that.Shimono Hiro voiced Subaru well. ^_^ Glad they can find a perfect seiyuu for him.Enough talking about the seiyuus. =P Like whoa~HOLY!I'm in love with the OST right now! XDDD Just as expected from Kajiura Yuki.The scene where R!Syaoran woke up really match the background music.I think they should keep up improving the character designs & colors more.Especially when the bloody scenes. XD

HOLY OMG!!I love the last ED sequences!! XD Syaoran & Sakura~ 8D ZOMG,Takayama Minami~!!! I gotta love her voice now! XD
« Last Edit: November 18 2007, 09:44 pm by tsuki »

Cursed Moon

Forum family

~Møon Li - Onee-san

Offline Belfastboi607

« Reply #465 on: November 19 2007, 01:11 am »
shinsen-subs have subbed OVA 1 you can get the torrent herehttp://forum.shinsen-subs.org/index.php?a=topic&t=4229 ;D

Offline tsuki

• Dedicated Fan
  • I'm a seiyuu lover~
« Reply #466 on: November 19 2007, 01:42 am »
^ Thanks for the info but I will be not downloading it. =_= I'll wait for the DATS fansub 'cause Shinsen-Subs translationd is a bit confusing.

Cursed Moon

Forum family

~Møon Li - Onee-san

Offline Itzeen

• Obsessed Fan
  • Ya casi al final del principio....
« Reply #467 on: November 19 2007, 01:56 am »
I really love Shinsen-subs............. they do this so fast!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG (I hope the do the same thing with each DGray-man episode... but that is another story)

HOLY OMG!!I love the last ED sequences!! XD Syaoran & Sakura~ 8D ZOMG,Takayama Minami~!!! I gotta love her voice now! XD

YES!!!!!!!!!! THE FIRST TIME I SAW IT I PUT PAUSED LIKE 1 MIN TO WATCH IT WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!! My big sis is not like a Tsubasa fan like all of  us but she watched al the series and few manga, and when she saw the image she was like Cute!!!!! she said "they look so cool"
Just look my signature and you know what I meant about I really felt in love with the pic!!!!

Member of Halita-fansub

Tsubasa -Reservoir Chronicle- proyect in spanish http://itzeen.livejournal.com/

I'm a SxS girlfan!!!!!

The power to lose everything.....

.... and the power to save everything...

Offline tsuki

• Dedicated Fan
  • I'm a seiyuu lover~
« Reply #468 on: November 19 2007, 02:40 am »
^ LOL.I do like Shinsen-Subs because they subbed some anime so fast but just the translation... TT.TT And I was like "OMG,that is Syaoran & Sakura in her sig!!".Then,after I watched the ED sequences,I thought I wanna make a sig but cannot.You know,my PS is bitching with me. TT.TT I even posted it at my journal!! XD

Cursed Moon

Forum family

~Møon Li - Onee-san

Offline redeternity

• "Your Sakura is waiting.."
  • Good Fan
« Reply #469 on: November 19 2007, 03:26 am »
....I didn't like the picture *shot*

It irks me a bit because C!Syaoran looks more melancholic in that image than he does heartless and "evil" :/ He has the blue eye so he should do..
But I guess I am just biased because I believe R!Syaoran and Sakura should be together.

Offline Itzeen

• Obsessed Fan
  • Ya casi al final del principio....
« Reply #470 on: November 19 2007, 03:45 am »
I think the pic Is like "platonic love stuff".... well i really want to believe that CXiao & Sakura end together, but only CLAMP knows that..... That melancholic part of Cloney I liked it, I know that in the manga is the other way aroud but.... is a diff perspective..... I think so....

But... in the other hand... to make icons, singatures & wallies that pic is really great

Member of Halita-fansub

Tsubasa -Reservoir Chronicle- proyect in spanish http://itzeen.livejournal.com/

I'm a SxS girlfan!!!!!

The power to lose everything.....

.... and the power to save everything...

Offline Kazemon15

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #471 on: November 19 2007, 04:41 am »
I would like a new sig (R!Syaoran one!), but my my photoshop skillz suck... (look at chopped up sig below to see) lol redeternity, I totally agree with you! Who could not love R!Syaoran? ...after all....I know C!Syaoran is the main character and does things for Sakura....but R!Syaoran backed off, knowing Sakura loves Clonie....which made me love him so much and just want to give him a hug. Give him a girl, CLAMP! Can't everyone see how much he misses Sakura? :( lol.

KT anyone? ^_^
AMVs
Fanart
"Someone who understands, admires and loves you isn't a fan; it's a friend." - Kai Hiwatari, Beyblade G Revolution
Sorry, my fellow Tsubasa fans, Digmon will always be number one above Tsubasa for me. =3

Offline redeternity

• Good Fan
« Reply #472 on: November 19 2007, 06:38 am »
^ Ah, so you are a supporter of R!Syaoran x Sakura? :D (I swear a couple of months ago I was the only one!) This is probably not the place to ask but.. Is there any chance you will ever make an MMV or AMV for them? *hopeful*
..And yeah, the poor guy really does need a hug ;_;

is a diff perspective

Thing is, C!Syaoran eats eyes, destroys worlds, and kills anyone who gets in his way.. So, imo the picture doesn't really “fit” :/ I much prefer the creepy edge that the manga illustrations of them have - the cover of volume 17, for example. But, blah.. Thankfully, it’s the OVA so it's not canon xD As for C!Syaoran and Sakura ending up together.. I'd be really upset if that happened because to me C!Syaoran isn’t “Syaoran”. But yeah, we won't know until we know. (And I think I'm going off-topic a lot, sorry.. ^^)

Offline Smile_For_Me

• Smile For Someone you love
  • cRAzY fan
  • Before it all goes wrong again............
« Reply #473 on: November 19 2007, 09:52 am »
Yeah, but think of this, what if the RSyaoran is not from the CLOW world, but another? How would that work out?
CLAMP HAS KILLED ME

Offline Kazemon15

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #474 on: November 19 2007, 10:47 am »
@Redeternity: ^^ I was planning to make one. I was thinking of using the song Good Enough by Hoobastank. Lol.

Anyway, I have about 53 seconds done on my Beneath the Rose vid using the OVA. ^^ It will take a while, since ep 2 and 3 aren't out yet, I hope they're as good as ep 1.

KT anyone? ^_^
AMVs
Fanart

Offline Møon Li

• Aishiteru SyaorAndru <3
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #475 on: November 19 2007, 09:17 pm »

I don't know why I can't see the Shinsen file when I download it... and it is not because I need more programs or something... it just wont open... can somebody upload it, pleaseee.

When we love, we want to be better than we already are... and love makes us better"

♥ Syaoran Loves Me ♥

~*Forum Family*~
Daughters: Okamirei, Star Wings
Little sisters:pretty.sofiacardcaptors.babypigggy.TimeMachine.bie liao.charcoalz.kudan.Aya-Chan.Kairi.SailorYue.tsubasaHime199.EuphoriaBliss.nicole_shimun
Little brothers: 89757knight.Kouichi
Nieces: Moonflower121.hikari_blaze.Monse-chan.littlekitty
Cousins: Director of Music.aishiteru.

Møon LUNiTe CHRoNiCLE

Offline Airashii

• I Will Fight For My Love!
  • cRAzY fan
  • Gay is Happy
« Reply #476 on: November 20 2007, 02:45 am »
OMG, this OVA is amazing!!! SUGOIIII!!! I liked when R/Syaoran appeared, and the fight with Kurogane, and Kamui, is it? The artwork is beautifull, so much better than the anime...I wished they could have done the whole anime series!

Embrace and kiss me
My feelings of falling in love with you is never ending
'Aikoi' by FictionJunction YUUKA
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Forum Family My cool little bro: Kouichi

Offline redeternity

• Good Fan
« Reply #477 on: November 20 2007, 03:18 am »
Well, I don’t think he is from Clow World, although it is certainly a possibility. If you think about it, C!Syaoran isn’t from Clow World, either.. He was sent there; he didn’t originate there.
I’ve been thinking that.. since there's this whole hitsuzen theme.. perhaps it was also hitsuzen that R!Syaoran and Sakura would eventually meet despite being from different worlds?

@Redeternity: ^^ I was planning to make one. I was thinking of using the song Good Enough by Hoobastank. Lol.

Really?! Yay~ 
*looks up the song* ..I like it! The lyrics fit pretty well actually! Please make that video at some point! ^_^ There aren’t enough vids of them on youtube (I’ve found about 2 at most). I was actually just about to start making my own one but I’ve realised that WMM does not have all the effects I want -_-  so I’m going to see if I can find somewhere where I can download Sony Vegas (or something similar) for free.. shhh! Lol.

Offline Kazemon15

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #478 on: November 20 2007, 07:17 am »
http://youtube.com/watch?v=TrquA5NqIsc

Here's the almost minute mark for Beneath the Rose...I'm still waiting on Erikamirou to finish coloring the other manga scans before I can continue. She does great work. ^^;;

lol so many clips to use, so little time....well, actually, I have plenty of time. XD

@Redeternity: lol as soon as my friend teaches me photoshop and when I finish some other videos I'm planning, I will work on it. I have a habit of not finishing what I start...so I'm going to finish everything I have unfinished now and then work on new ones.

KT anyone? ^_^
AMVs
Fanart

Offline Sandra-chan

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #479 on: November 20 2007, 07:20 am »
Does anyone have the dates for when the other two parts are going to be realesed?
KuroxFay forever!
Banners made by me ^^