AuthorTopic: Tsubasa OVA: Tsubasa TOKYO REVELATIONS  (Read 203526 times)

Offline Smile_For_Me

• Smile For Someone you love
  • cRAzY fan
  • Before it all goes wrong again............
Re: Tsubasa OVA: Tsubasa TOKYO REVELATIONS
« Reply #140 on: July 20 2007, 03:25 am »
That's right, its OVD now.....I have to get use to that...hehehe

I hope they are able to read the manga, but as the diary at the moment is that the 1st OVA------OVD (LOL) is done already, exept for cutting somethings or changing others, but with CLAMP there, I'm sure it will be good. Now for the cut animation...which I hope there will be a even more Limited Edition showing the sceens that they cut out.
CLAMP HAS KILLED ME

Offline tsuki

• Dedicated Fan
  • I'm a seiyuu lover~
« Reply #141 on: July 21 2007, 04:16 am »
Hey guys,do you know what I found when luring in the net?I'm not sure if someone had posted it~I'm lazy to check the previous pages... -_-

Ahah!We can see Kurogane & Fye in the center right corner! xDDD Bishie~ *drooling*
Wait...this is CLAMP IN WONDERLAND2 right?But why Syaoran,Sakura,Fye & Kurogane wore that outfits?It seems like the outfits in Tokyo Acid,yes~?Mmm~ >_<
By the way,who is that girl in the green dress?Alice-chan or Kobato?They look similar to me... >O
(LOL,the guys behind the board is interrupting!) MAD-HOUSE?LOL...
I don't sure if someone had posted the same thing.(like I said,lazy to check the previous pages)

Cursed Moon

Forum family

~Møon Li - Onee-san

Offline Miescha Clayre

• Future owner of all of CLAMP works!!!
  • Big Fan
  • Together Forever; A promise we made... Eien ni...
« Reply #142 on: July 21 2007, 10:43 am »
the girl in green is definitely Kobato-chan (I saw that she was holding Ioryogi)... that looks so cool...

Fate is a funny thing, it can always surprise you somehow. Just when you thought everything in your world is fantastic and wonderful. It would turn your world into a nightmare the next morning you woke up. Just when you thought you world was ending, turning upside down. Fate will put someone special into your life and guide you through the darkness when you were lost. Cheer you up when you are in despair. - from the fafiction "A Crazy thing called Love." by Aisaki Sumi

There is not such thing as coincidences just hitsuzen - Clow Reed from Card Captor Sakura and Yuuko from XXXHolic/Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle

Expect the unexpected - Keroberos from Card Captor Sakura

Offline Smile_For_Me

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #143 on: July 21 2007, 11:26 am »
For Kurogane, Fay, Sakura and Sayoran's outfits come from this picture....but saddly, no cool shades....

http://kurogane.animeblogger.net/2006/01/01/2005-a-lookback-in-anime-spring-summer-05/

Look at the pictures, you can't miss it.

But that is from the Madhouse Drawings, not IG's.....so we still have to wait to see them.....ahhhhhh....even longer for Subaru....nnnoooo.... Speaking of Subaru, he and Sei-chan have been the most animated CLAMP Characters.
CLAMP HAS KILLED ME

Offline ~Bloody_Rose~

• *cough* CAAAAAANNNOOOOONNN!!!!
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • *cough* CAAAANOOOOON!!!!!!
« Reply #144 on: July 21 2007, 10:50 pm »
Kurogane and Fai looks... weird in madhouse's drawing

Forum Family:

Big Sis ~ bluetopaz, aya-Chan, moezy-chan                           Forum Husband ~ Kuro-Puppy :noteworthy:
Lil Sis ~ cardcaptors_ria, babypiggy, kudan                 'Kino no Tabi Lover' sis ~ Zeldi :inlove:
Tamer~ tsukihime                 Daughter: Modo-rashi
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #145 on: July 21 2007, 11:27 pm »
that image is taken from a splash page isnt it? it's CLAMP's not anyone elses.
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline ~Bloody_Rose~

• *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #146 on: July 21 2007, 11:56 pm »
^ no, i mean in tsubasahime's post about CLAMP in Wonderland..

Kurogane and Fai looked wieird there

Forum Family:

Big Sis ~ bluetopaz, aya-Chan, moezy-chan                           Forum Husband ~ Kuro-Puppy :noteworthy:
Lil Sis ~ cardcaptors_ria, babypiggy, kudan                 'Kino no Tabi Lover' sis ~ Zeldi :inlove:

Offline Sandra-chan

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #147 on: July 22 2007, 02:39 am »
^ I don't think so, I think they look good though Kurogane is too small to see clearly..
KuroxFay forever!
Banners made by me ^^

Offline ~Bloody_Rose~

• *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #148 on: July 22 2007, 03:13 am »
oh well, i guess i was just used with BeeTrain's style of Fai ^^;;

Forum Family:

Offline suu_no_clover

• Syaoran shipper. Beware the OTP. >:E
  • "A True Fan"
  • Listener; Lurker; 'Lol'-er.
« Reply #149 on: July 22 2007, 01:00 pm »
What do the CLAMP in Wonderland pics have to do with the OAD? o.O; Some of the outfits kinda look like what we saw in Infinity, but still...

Though I really do like the images I'm seeing of Wonderland!Tsubasa. XD
~*~sparkly signature goes here~*~

Livejournal // Last.FM // MyAnimeList

Offline Tsuki-kun

• Big Fan
  • Awesome CSyao and RSyao!!!
« Reply #150 on: July 23 2007, 10:10 pm »
What do the CLAMP in Wonderland pics have to do with the OAD? o.O; Some of the outfits kinda look like what we saw in Infinity, but still...

Though I really do like the images I'm seeing of Wonderland!Tsubasa. XD

Yeah..I've been wondering about it too.. the outfits aren't from Infinity they're from this..

Whatever cruelties this final moment may hold, these times that has passed will never fade - TRC Chapter 122

Offline suu_no_clover

• Syaoran shipper. Beware the OTP. >:E
  • "A True Fan"
  • Listener; Lurker; 'Lol'-er.
« Reply #151 on: July 24 2007, 04:21 am »
Yeah..I've been wondering about it too.. the outfits aren't from Infinity they're from this..

I know they're not, I just thought someone may have mistaken it because the weaponry is a bit similar, or something.
~*~sparkly signature goes here~*~

Livejournal // Last.FM // MyAnimeList

Offline Tsuki-kun

• Big Fan
  • Awesome CSyao and RSyao!!!
« Reply #152 on: July 31 2007, 10:15 pm »
Are there any new updates of the OVA??

Whatever cruelties this final moment may hold, these times that has passed will never fade - TRC Chapter 122

Offline tsuki

• Dedicated Fan
  • I'm a seiyuu lover~
« Reply #153 on: August 01 2007, 12:11 am »

My  mistake~So sorry... -_-

Cursed Moon

Forum family

~Møon Li - Onee-san

Offline Smile_For_Me

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #154 on: August 02 2007, 08:10 am »
Here some more Dairy Entry...my translations are bad, so somethings might be wrong......

Its raining a lot…the typhoon just keeps coming, stronger and stronger.
But if you say Typhoon with the production staff, the say
“Is it a typhoon, unless if comes, then it is useless?” (I have no idea)
We laugh about the typhoon and rather be in bed then drawing at the moment, but still drawing the show is continued. The spirit is good due to supervision participates from the previous drawings. Coloring has started, also checking back at the story board for the setting of basic color has helped with the fine arts.

Also the cast candidacy has risen higher. More and more impetus(Push--force?) is given to the production. There is completely no relationship. (This sounds bad)
Monkey team “Mustang” of the company is also part of the production desk, goes to the beach, somehow seems like a lie..(Really, I wish I could make this clearer)
Certainly is has to be a lie, to call it a beach, is vexatious(cause trouble--annoy another)the beach…End

Some days ago, someone decided to bring candy to the set of the conversation regarding those who do the supervision over the previous arrangement space. Even if the candy is small, still cluters the room. Its sweet smell on the site as the day begins. Layout of the 1st story has risen from the drawings, but is overflowing on the desk next door. My desk is attacked…the place becomes busy, those who worked the time of the production has advanced becoming an extended gradually to becoming a matter of concern.  Color has been Predetermined, so now we are able to enter into the Job of coloring. Supervisers with adjustments to color, exchanging where hear of color design and the fin arts joins as one increases. Next week, the composer with past arrangement in the music order,  is finding its place (?)   The decision of the cast is gradual. The cast is a pleasure to have, even if they came from another studio(Bee Train) How has the subject come up? Certainly people enjoy what the fans are doing. It is the shelf, being responsible, serious or perhaps doing it all just for the fans(?)  End
CLAMP HAS KILLED ME

Offline Miescha Clayre

• Future owner of all of CLAMP works!!!
  • Big Fan
  • Together Forever; A promise we made... Eien ni...
« Reply #155 on: August 02 2007, 08:57 am »
Next week, the composer with past arrangement in the music order, 

Does that refer to Yuki Kajuira??? Hopefully! I love her compositions! besides when everything else crashed during the second season her music was the one that was keeping it alive for me...
Fate is a funny thing, it can always surprise you somehow. Just when you thought everything in your world is fantastic and wonderful. It would turn your world into a nightmare the next morning you woke up. Just when you thought you world was ending, turning upside down. Fate will put someone special into your life and guide you through the darkness when you were lost. Cheer you up when you are in despair. - from the fafiction "A Crazy thing called Love." by Aisaki Sumi

There is not such thing as coincidences just hitsuzen - Clow Reed from Card Captor Sakura and Yuuko from XXXHolic/Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle

Expect the unexpected - Keroberos from Card Captor Sakura

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #156 on: August 02 2007, 01:55 pm »
yes, yuki kajiura's music was the only selling point of season 2 XD (hell, her music was far better in the second season than the first. i took over half of ost 3 and 4 to my playlist whereas with ost 1 and 2 i onoly took 5 songs each.

and the teasing of them liking the cast despite being from antoher studio... thats funee XD
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Smile_For_Me

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #157 on: August 02 2007, 02:50 pm »
yes, yuki kajiura's music was the only selling point of season 2 XD (hell, her music was far better in the second season than the first. i took over half of ost 3 and 4 to my playlist whereas with ost 1 and 2 i onoly took 5 songs each.

and the teasing of them liking the cast despite being from antoher studio... thats funee XD

I know, I found that funny myself....humm I really wonder what they do to make it so much fun? Messing with the cast and all LOL.
 And yes I think Yuki Kajiura will return, and I think they will also bring Maya Sakamoto back to either sing the opening or ending, maybe both? I mean, she did sing and act as Tomoyo in the seasons 1 and 2, so why not the OVA?

edit:

Maya Sakamoto will be singing the ending song, while Yui Makino( "Jasmin" from the TRC Movie) will being singing the Opening...new songs...and the music will be done by Yuki Kajiura...yeah
« Last Edit: August 02 2007, 03:12 pm by Smile_For_Me »
CLAMP HAS KILLED ME

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #158 on: August 02 2007, 03:16 pm »
ooo. you mentioning tomoyo made me think of another scene i want to see.  ^^
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Smile_For_Me

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #159 on: August 03 2007, 09:39 am »
Humm. Which one? The one where Kurogane gets his scar........will the Scar be in the OAD I wonder????? I would so freak out if it was so.....I hope soo.....That would be on cool flash back
CLAMP HAS KILLED ME