AuthorTopic: Tsubasa OVA: Tsubasa TOKYO REVELATIONS  (Read 203521 times)

Offline Sandra-chan

• cRAzY fan
Re: Tsubasa OVA: Tsubasa TOKYO REVELATIONS
« Reply #120 on: July 18 2007, 12:05 am »
Except her eyes are totally the wrong color.

I don't think they are wrong, maybe a tad light but otherwise it looks fine to me. I think IG's character design is much better than Beetrain's.  :okay:
KuroxFay forever!
Banners made by me ^^

Offline Miescha Clayre

• Future owner of all of CLAMP works!!!
  • Big Fan
  • Together Forever; A promise we made... Eien ni...
« Reply #121 on: July 18 2007, 01:47 am »
Lol! Everyone is drooling over kamui that i think syaoran who is also on the pic was forgotten...  :icon_tongue:
Fate is a funny thing, it can always surprise you somehow. Just when you thought everything in your world is fantastic and wonderful. It would turn your world into a nightmare the next morning you woke up. Just when you thought you world was ending, turning upside down. Fate will put someone special into your life and guide you through the darkness when you were lost. Cheer you up when you are in despair. - from the fafiction "A Crazy thing called Love." by Aisaki Sumi

There is not such thing as coincidences just hitsuzen - Clow Reed from Card Captor Sakura and Yuuko from XXXHolic/Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle

Expect the unexpected - Keroberos from Card Captor Sakura

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #122 on: July 18 2007, 03:20 am »
wait, syaoran is in the image as well as kamui?? i didnt find him XD

yes, IG's designs are much better than BT's.

the fact that sakura is in her lecourt dress, means that theyr gonna place this right after the lecort arc, with flashbacks to the end of it =D yay, theyre gonna fix BT's major random f-up
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Airashii

• I Will Fight For My Love!
  • cRAzY fan
  • Gay is Happy
« Reply #123 on: July 18 2007, 06:27 am »
 :lol: WOW!!! Those pics are great! They look so much better than in the anime!

Lol! Everyone is drooling over kamui that i think syaoran who is also on the pic was forgotten...  :icon_tongue:

True, Syaoran looks H.O.T!! He looks so evil, but I cant help to say...W.O.W. Still I want to see my Fai and Kuro-woof!  :cry:

Embrace and kiss me
My feelings of falling in love with you is never ending
'Aikoi' by FictionJunction YUUKA
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Forum Family My cool little bro: Kouichi

Offline Kazemon15

• Neku obessed! WEWY Rocks!. =3
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Currently Digimon obessed. =3
« Reply #124 on: July 18 2007, 11:12 am »
ogod, please? i kinda hated beach-ball mokona XP id hate to be kuro trying to keep THAT in my shirt!! small sized mokona's gotta be it, cuz didnt that one kid hold on to him during the whole major event?

Well, Mokona's size was never consistant in MKR either so I dont know why you're complaining.
http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/7/7a/150px-Mokona_MKR.jpg

Look the same size to me, actually. And I found his size quite likable in the anime, more to hug.

Also, Im a bit confused why CLAMP didnt put their foot down on the production of MKR. (which I found more of a story changing than BEETRAIN ever did, which I like to know how a few fillers eps is considered changing the story aside from killing off a character that was never supposed to die in the manga [AKA EAGLE]) Even their OVA of MKR was different....Ferio evil? Lantis dying? If that's not changing storyline, I dont know what is.

I also like to know why everyone hates it...if you look closely, every anime production isnt consistant with the manga...there is no PERFECT adaptation of it. If you're mad that they didnt go in the right order and do things like you wanted in the manga, then go yell at Madhouse too, since Syaoran was never supposed to be in the ep the Flower card was captured...Meilin should have never exsisted...heck, Shougo should have never exsisted either. The ending was different than CLAMP's storyline, so why not yell at them for no "perfect" adaptation.

Yes I am nitpicking at every little thing, because all of you did the same.
« Last Edit: July 18 2007, 11:23 am by Kazemon15 »

Kurogane: My whole being exists for my master's sake;
my whole being belongs to my master.
I here vow to live by only that on my true name that none but my master knows.
KT anyone? ^_^
AMVs
Fanart
I am a member of Syaoran-Shrine group | TSubasa group
"Someone who understands, admires and loves you isn't a fan; it's a friend." - Kai Hiwatari, Beyblade G Revolution
Manga scan color artist found. < Click to see one scans
Sorry, my fellow Tsubasa fans, Digmon will always be number one above Tsubasa for me. =3

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #125 on: July 18 2007, 02:32 pm »
 =P

thanks for warning about the MKR anime. i started reading the manga, but didnt really get past the part where the girls meat the 700 year old dwarf XP id like to pick it back up sometime. but the way you said, ill stay clear of the anime/oav XD

sometimes adaptations are good, sometimes their bad. the holic anime adaptation is good. they keep to the canon, but at diferent angles (IE: the twin girls arc; the ceremony with that wine tree)

some production companies destroy cano, others keep to it, but diferently. TOEI did a good job with Sailor Moon... the manga is totaly dark, but the anime has its lighter moments, and you get a chance to get to know and like the amazon trio, hwhereas the manga version they dont last more than a chapter XP. tho i dont think many moonies liked how they changed the Stars saga... i never read that part of hte manga (did that part ever get published?) but id've liked too,
 i think TOEI did a good job with Zatch bell i guess. never read the manga, nor am i a fangirl, but the anime is pretty cool too. i just really hate Folgore's VA (and character all together. XD)

i guess some production companies are better than others. it just depends on severak things =S
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Kazemon15

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #126 on: July 18 2007, 03:15 pm »
=P

thanks for warning about the MKR anime. i started reading the manga, but didnt really get past the part where the girls meat the 700 year old dwarf XP id like to pick it back up sometime. but the way you said, ill stay clear of the anime/oav XD

sometimes adaptations are good, sometimes their bad. the holic anime adaptation is good. they keep to the canon, but at diferent angles (IE: the twin girls arc; the ceremony with that wine tree)

some production companies destroy cano, others keep to it, but diferently. TOEI did a good job with Sailor Moon... the manga is totaly dark, but the anime has its lighter moments, and you get a chance to get to know and like the amazon trio, hwhereas the manga version they dont last more than a chapter XP. tho i dont think many moonies liked how they changed the Stars saga... i never read that part of hte manga (did that part ever get published?) but id've liked too,
 i think TOEI did a good job with Zatch bell i guess. never read the manga, nor am i a fangirl, but the anime is pretty cool too. i just really hate Folgore's VA (and character all together. XD)

i guess some production companies are better than others. it just depends on severak things =S

Actually....the author who did Sailor Moon hated the whole animation production of the work. Sailor Moon also changed the whole story completely from the manga....at the end of the manga, it was all wrapped up and explained where everything came from....the ending of Stars didnt. But I like the anime better because it had more character development....which is why I like all anime in general....just because it's a filler episode, there's more development in it...and I felt the same way for Tsubasa anime....even though some fillers were stupid (bus arc) but the others were good, it showed their more human side of things....I mean, come on, CCS Syaoran was more likable because of his faults....in Chaos arc, he had a struggle with himself about doing the right thing, which is more human. Alot of ppl hate TRC Syaoran because he's "too perfect" ....which is why I think Beetrain tried to make him a little less perfect and in my point of view, it worked and made him more likable to me.

And even though MKR was different from the manga, I still would advise watching it....it had a better wrap-up than the manga did, in my view. And if it werent for the MKR anime, the Kiisimi in TRC would have never appeared in TRC since she was an anime original in MKR and an interesting baddie.

What I'm saying it, just because it doesnt follow EXACTLY what the manga is doesnt make it bad, so please, stop dissing BeeTrain.....dissing BeeTrain in my eyes looks like you're saying all the works it did are horrible.
The term "anime" in my eyes means "just a different way of telling the series" .....for instance.....The Digimon Manga is way off from the Anime....but I liked seeing a different view of it...the same view of something you know what is going to happen might be boring animated...so sometimes they change it to make it more interesting. (aka, Sakura vanishing with Syaoran in ep 23, I found that better than the manga itself, showed a closer bond)

Except....it would have been better not to kill Eagle in the 2nd to last ep....*goes fangirlish* POOR EAGLE! (sadly, I liked him better than Lantis....)

Now, back to the OVA....I am still nitpicking about Sakura's eyes, damnit....they're NEON GREEN....what the hell? They're supposed to be EMERALD GREEN.  Shame on you. IG....just like in Tales of Destiny 2, you kep changing the colors slightly in each animation sequence....

(btw, as a hardcore Tales fan (most Tales openings done by BT) I take the insultment of that company more to heart)

I also think CLAMP and BeeTrain should work together for one reason....no offense to both, but they both suck at battle sequences....Kurogane never showed any other attack other than Hama Ryoujin.....MKR, Hikaru kept using Fire Arrow for the past 6 volumes....and most of their works are slow paced. In X, only two characters died...and it's like what, 18 volumes already?
« Last Edit: July 18 2007, 03:41 pm by Kazemon15 »

KT anyone? ^_^
AMVs
Fanart
"Someone who understands, admires and loves you isn't a fan; it's a friend." - Kai Hiwatari, Beyblade G Revolution
Sorry, my fellow Tsubasa fans, Digmon will always be number one above Tsubasa for me. =3

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #127 on: July 18 2007, 04:06 pm »
bad beetrain animation: medabots. its got seriously crude drawing >< the storyline was decent tho (save for season 3. that all but SUCKED.)

understandably, those who worship the manga canon cring at terribleness of animes. =P

atleast with CLAMP working on production, and since they did the writing of the script... the OAV will pretty much stick to canon =3
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Kazemon15

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #128 on: July 18 2007, 04:57 pm »
bad beetrain animation: medabots. its got seriously crude drawing >< the storyline was decent tho (save for season 3. that all but SUCKED.)

understandably, those who worship the manga canon cring at terribleness of animes. =P

atleast with CLAMP working on production, and since they did the writing of the script... the OAV will pretty much stick to canon =3

I just feel sorry for you for missing out on other things because of your close mindedness toward anything that is not so-called "canon" (whatever the hell that means, because nothing is "canon" yet anyway)

My view of a true anime fan would accept any kind of storytelling reguardless. And of course older anime would not be as well animated as newer anime. Storyline is what makes an anime an anime, not how it is animated. I seen some fancy animated animes before but the storyline was so damn boring, I stopped watching it (aka, Scrapped Princess, it's only pretty to look at).

And I doubt BeeTrain just did solely one anime which you are basing on. Please try to look for the better not the worst part....I can put in some works IG and Madhouse did horribly on too if you want to get technical. If you're going to complain, I would like to see you do a better version then.

If you are so dedicated to the manga, then I say just stick only to the manga to save yourself and others from being bothered by complaints and rants/disappointments.

Since CLAMP has more power now, of course they would jump in to making their adaption perfect. Just like Rowling did for some of the Harry Potter movies.

KT anyone? ^_^
AMVs
Fanart

Offline Sandra-chan

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #129 on: July 18 2007, 10:58 pm »
Of course an anime adaption can't be exactly like the manga, then it wouldn't be as much fun. In my point of view the Tsubasa anime didn't only change the story a bit and added a couple of fillers they changed the story and the characters alot and half of the second season was fillers, (and mostly bad fillers too). It was okay sometimes in the first season but after that it went bad.

The fillers was mostly useless, I don't see that they had any character development, instead they changed the characters personalites in them. For example they made Kurogane look ridicoulos in the chibi episode (and some other episodes too) and made him look stupid many times, but he isn't. And they made him much more happy go lucky, he even humms in one episode - would the Kurogane in the manga ever do that? And Sakura and Syaoran, they say each others names a hundred times....

Of course you get upset some if an anime adaption of an manga you really like and if you had alot of expectations on and then it goes downhill and isn't at all what you imagied. If you look closely at the anime you can see than they have censored all the time, for example Fei wong Reed's soldiers aren't human they are robots etc so the it will be less bloodshed etc........ In short thay made it much more a series for children. And Mokona is huge, and that I think is a pity, he is supposed to be so cute and small.

I'm not saying all Bee-trains work is bad, it isn't all their fault, the channel is to blame too.

Everyone has the right to have their own opinions, and I don't like the anime. And Kazemon15 it seems like you think that you shouldn't complain about anime but still you're complaining about the eyecolour IG gave Sakura.  -_-
KuroxFay forever!
Banners made by me ^^

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #130 on: July 18 2007, 11:39 pm »
ive seen alot of animes based on mangas. IMO the inuyasha anime is more tolerable than the manga. the manga is draging on and on and on, whereas the anome takes parts to the point.. and in the anime Sesshomaru is more hunky than his manga counterpart. he's somewhat too effeminant to drool at in hte mangapart (not that theres anything wrong with rumiko takehashi's art). the only other manga-to-anime ive seen that i can think off the top of my head, that ive both read and seen, is ".hack//legend of the twilight bracelet" the anime was much darker than the manga, and it had other cooler things, such as the return of Silver Knight (from SIGN!) the manga was more for cuteness with drama(protecting Zeffie from Kamui). the anime was dark (kid's killing PC's)

and like sandra said, the trc anime all but sucked at its best. they destroyed the library arc by having them reapear in lecourt. and running from the law, ruined all chances of kuro confronting fai about his magic. it seems to me, that they totaly ignore that fact!! i didnt watch the last episode of the library arc, mainly becaus kuro pooked like a frankonstein reject. when the princess caught him with the book, he..ew. plus that episode all but destroyed kurogane's hararter by showing kuro-tan that his parents spirits were HAPPY. doing that lifts the wieght on his shoulder, and makes his thirst for revenge naught

and yes the badness was mostly nhk's fault, but couldnt beetrain have atleast TRIED!? they coulda atleast kept to the decent animaters. and need i bring up the episode that broke CLAMP's #1 rule: you cant bring back the dead. doing that in the last epiosde of season 1 was a mistake. as was showing kuro those robo-souldiers with the emblem =_= (i whole heartly beleive that CLAMP forced them yo do "Sad Miricle").

If you're going to complain, I would like to see you do a better version then
i think ive read better fanfics than the fai-chi episode. they put too much into fanservice into it. taking a non-biased look, i can see some elements of the ep happening, but they tried too hard to use Chi flirting with fai -_-. ive definatly read better fanfiction thn half the fillers they used in the second season. they'd be much more funnier than that crappy bus arc, if they'd gon and animated people's ficition, than use their own writer's ideas. (seems to me that half the writers know nothing about the manga, and arent big fans of it at all!)
« Last Edit: July 19 2007, 12:00 am by Super Sailor Yue »
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Kazemon15

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #131 on: July 19 2007, 06:35 am »
Everyone has the right to have their own opinions, and I don't like the anime. And Kazemon15 it seems like you think that you shouldn't complain about anime but still you're complaining about the eyecolour IG gave Sakura.  -_-

The only reason I am complaining is because someone made comments that arent nessecary after the topic about BeeTrain is long dead and I was just telling her how it could be worst, a few fillers eps compaired to killing off an important character is not changing the story all that dramatically.  (Besides, Sailor Yue, Kurogane forgot most of his revenge anyway during Tokyo arc, saying he's got a new purpose or whatever, so why does it matter when he finds that purpose? Also, MKR also broke CLAMP's number one rule in bringing back Presea when she was long dead, even though she had never died in the manga in MKR)

Also, about Mokona, I already commented on that. MKR Mokona was the same size. I even posted a manga picture of it in my previous post. CLAMP isnt consistant with Mokona's size either.

the fact that sakura is in her lecourt dress, means that theyr gonna place this right after the lecort arc, with flashbacks to the end of it =D yay, theyre gonna fix BT's major random f-up

And I've seen almost any other comment about it, insulting it when it is not needed to be insulted. She keeps nitpicking at it, so I am just merely doing the same.

As a person who has Japanese friends, I also think that BeeTrain wanted to end the series in a happy ending before all the blood starts....due to the fact that in Japan right now, alot of kids are suicidal due to extreme depression. To end a season with their favorite lovable characters in such a state would make them even more depressed. Alot of anime today is becoming darker. I barely see anymore anime with the terms "believe in yourself" and "never give up" anymore.

So before ranting off on them, think about the other ppl other than yourselves who are also watching it.

KT anyone? ^_^
AMVs
Fanart

Offline Sandra-chan

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #132 on: July 19 2007, 09:36 am »

Also, about Mokona, I already commented on that. MKR Mokona was the same size. I even posted a manga picture of it in my previous post. CLAMP isnt consistant with Mokona's size either.

Yes in MKR Mokona was big but in TRC they changed that and made him/her much smaller, Clamp isn't inconsistant with Mokona's size they just thought Mokona look cute small sized and made him/her small in TRC. During TRC we don't see Mokona change size, he/she is small all the time. So in the anime he should look like he/she does in TRC how Mokona looks like in MKR doesn't matter.
KuroxFay forever!
Banners made by me ^^

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Roleplay Extrodeiner, have a question, please ask :)
  • Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
  • Insane Story Writer Nut, CCS Fan Nut
« Reply #133 on: July 19 2007, 09:49 am »
Because I currently work in the industry and thus translate foreign films from Japanese, German, French and Italian into English I'm well versed in the concepts of Canon (Not Cannon, Cannon is the american term, but Canon is more offically recognized) my boss always drills it into our skulls to keep things simple and keep things original, meaning we don't change stuff just to suit the countries needs.

In short - if a female character is in love with a male character, and the parent company recognizes that - then we are forced to translate those actions as best we can into the english perameter. In short - we can't change it even if we don't agree with it (Unlike Nelvana, who changed Clamp Canon in terms of Sakura and Syaoran)

Canon is typically referred to by what the parent and creators companies recognizes, its not what us fans believe. We don't have a say in what the company does with their characters, only they do and they do. Just like how SakuraxSyaoran is recognized as CANON in the eyes of Clamp, but SakuraxTomoyo is recognized as Canon in the eyes of MOST CCS fans, but even so, that Fan-Canon is not recognized by the parent company - meaning its NOT Canon.

As some of you have also noticed - I've reopened this thread, because of one complaint from one member but also because several others expressed interest in reopening it via IM. I want to thank THEM for understanding my actions in closing this initially.

If you people can QUIT the opinion bashing and the Beetrain bashing, then this will stay open for long term. But if I get another report, or another IM, that the same crude is occuring again... then warnings WILL be handed out to those who have done it.

Good Day.
« Last Edit: July 19 2007, 02:23 pm by Kasawa Lanford »

Thank you bLuetopaz for Siggy and Avatar! ^_^
:Forum Family:

Imoto-chan: lika-chi
Imoto-chan: OniiChanTouya
Imouto-chan: Cherry-chan
Imouto-chan: Starfire
Imouto-chan: babypigggy

:Stories:
Mark of the Catalyst

Offline Smile_For_Me

• Smile For Someone you love
  • cRAzY fan
  • Before it all goes wrong again............
« Reply #134 on: July 19 2007, 02:31 pm »
Thank You Kasawa Lanford,

and I will give you a cookie for my action's of not understanding the whole matter.....

On to the OVA

The Diary has been updated again and a line crossed my reading eye's that went along like this
"........ 1 eye sceen is a possabilty.........." I wonder what that means....LOL
CLAMP HAS KILLED ME

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #135 on: July 19 2007, 03:13 pm »
thanks what you said previously Kasawa, and you too sandra. ive been bashed before for my opinion, whether it be for kurofai, or what makes a filler a filler. (these happened on one of the site's that had the sub-torrents' forums) and i hate being shoved in a corner.

as ive said before, with all the things happening, the people working on the OAV, the way kamui looks, we who've read the manga, will not be disapointed =)

Quote from: Kazemon
....Kurogane never showed any other attack other than Hama Ryoujin.....
kuro had another attack. he used it in outo (because fai got hurt by an oni), but i think it's soley made for the ginryu, because when he used it with tat katana, it busted it... i wouldnt doubt that Souhi could handle it, but perhaps kuro's not willing to risk it. he's grown rather fond of her, ne?
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Smile_For_Me

• Smile For Someone you love
  • cRAzY fan
  • Before it all goes wrong again............
« Reply #136 on: July 19 2007, 03:29 pm »
I have summary of Diary 1-4 of the Production of the TRC OVA. It's rather ruff, but its better then nothing.

The start of the rising heat, music in production, dub(cast) being settled. People all have a good attitude at the moment. Will find out how good picture quality will be in two weeks. Temporarily read cartoon due to the place becoming busy. Staff being set. Staff reads and draws the preliminary arrangements of scenario’s. Warm coffee, coldhearted air? Music, decisions, background of the dubbing cast. 

The heat rises even higher. The mouse and keyboard are going crazy. Money costs may lower the production of the animation quality, so that animation magazines can have the better of the drawings. Staff is complete. Once it hits July, the staff will go all “Boot Camp” over the animation.

The heat is even hotter. The production was moved to another floor, the 2nd floor ( so the drawing paper wouldn’t get ruined?)  Sayoran with bright feelings. The Studio has become more uplifting. He talks about a meeting being like a battle field and he is a warrior. For the OVA, music is being in place, and the cast has a number of words decreased among them in the OVA dialogue(I hope not amongst themselves)

The heat has been confined somewhat. The picture quality for TSUBASA OVA 1 is higher then expected. Production charge and setting production has verified cutting contents and predetermined relations. TSUBASA OVA 2 should have the same Quality picture. Star Festival is going on, with something of a “seventh generation” toast? 1 story eye to be possible.
CLAMP HAS KILLED ME

Offline Tsuki-kun

• Big Fan
  • Awesome CSyao and RSyao!!!
« Reply #137 on: July 19 2007, 07:48 pm »
I have summary of Diary 1-4 of the Production of the TRC OVA. It's rather ruff, but its better then nothing.

The start of the rising heat, music in production, dub(cast) being settled. People all have a good attitude at the moment. Will find out how good picture quality will be in two weeks. Temporarily read cartoon due to the place becoming busy. Staff being set. Staff reads and draws the preliminary arrangements of scenario’s. Warm coffee, coldhearted air? Music, decisions, background of the dubbing cast. 

The heat rises even higher. The mouse and keyboard are going crazy. Money costs may lower the production of the animation quality, so that animation magazines can have the better of the drawings. Staff is complete. Once it hits July, the staff will go all “Boot Camp” over the animation.

The heat is even hotter. The production was moved to another floor, the 2nd floor ( so the drawing paper wouldn’t get ruined?)  Sayoran with bright feelings. The Studio has become more uplifting. He talks about a meeting being like a battle field and he is a warrior. For the OVA, music is being in place, and the cast has a number of words decreased among them in the OVA dialogue(I hope not amongst themselves)

The heat has been confined somewhat. The picture quality for TSUBASA OVA 1 is higher then expected. Production charge and setting production has verified cutting contents and predetermined relations. TSUBASA OVA 2 should have the same Quality picture. Star Festival is going on, with something of a “seventh generation” toast? 1 story eye to be possible.

Based on the Diary it seems to be going well..and it seems that the quality of the OVA exceeded expectations (Woohoo!!!) Hooray for Production I.G. :P

Whatever cruelties this final moment may hold, these times that has passed will never fade - TRC Chapter 122

Offline Sandra-chan

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #138 on: July 19 2007, 09:29 pm »
Thanks for the translation Smile_For_Me! It seems like the work with the OVA is going well ^^ Btw OVA stands for Original video animation right? But on the pics of the OVA it says OAD, which stands for Original animation DVD, so does that mean that we should say OAD instead of OVA?..

KuroxFay forever!
Banners made by me ^^

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #139 on: July 19 2007, 11:24 pm »
temporarily read the cartoon due to the place being busy

does that mean their reading the manga version? O.o that sound's hopeful! the way the anime went, it was like they never looked at the manga, but if IG is reading it, well that's good news ^^
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi