AuthorTopic: Hi!  (Read 2586 times)

Offline Phanima

• Procrastinator
Hi!
« on: May 13 2007, 09:44 am »
Hi, I'm Phanima, and I'm glad to have finally joined CapturedWings (admin approval thing).

Anyway, the main reason I joined was because I just finished reading the latest chapter of xxxHolic and am deeply engrossed in the series. I've also watched all of its anime counterpart and movie, which were both scarily enjoyable, very unexpected.

I'm also a TRC fan and have also read up to the latest chapter and have seen up to the latest anime episode released. Although I personally find xxxHolic more to my taste.

Finally, the third CLAMP anime and manga I have involved myself with, which I have perscribed as my all time favourite anime and manga, is CCS. I've seen all of the episodes, both movies, the extra shorts (Tomoyo's videos, etc.) and also own all volumes of the manga. It's pretty much my favourite anime and manga, but admitedly, xxxHolic is coming in close with 2nd place.

Still, all three series are awesome and I can never get enough of them. The only other series from CLAMP I've watched is Chobits, but I didn't really get into that. Hmm...

Anyway, I pretty much joined this forum because I was looking for a good role-playing site that actually had rules and boundaries that produced non-dying-after-a-week role-plays that I could make and participate in. However, I've just noticed that the RPG Forum hasn't been touched since the 22nd of Feb and wasn't sure if starting or signing up for an RPG would be worth it, since the board seems kinda dead.

Summing up, I hope the RPG board isn't dead and just needs a little poke to get things rolling again, but if all else fails I'm pretty sure I'll still have a great time here in one of the many other boards that attracted me to this forum in the first place.

Later.

PS. Long intro, my bad.

Offline Arcademan

• Hero of CLOW Empire & the Arcademan Universe!
  • Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
Re: Hi!
« Reply #1 on: May 13 2007, 10:06 am »
Thanks for joining CapturedWings. Have a great time here :greengrin:

"Everything will surely be all right." 「絶対大丈夫だよ。」, "Zettai daijōbu da yo."
"Force without Master, heed the call of my Staff of Dreams, and become my power! SECURE!!!"
Neo-Geo: Come for the games, stay for teh drama!

Offline Sandra-chan

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #2 on: May 13 2007, 09:54 pm »
Hello, welcome to the forums, I'll hope you will like it here ;D
KuroxFay forever!
Banners made by me ^^

Offline ~Bloody_Rose~

• *cough* CAAAAAANNNOOOOONNN!!!!
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • *cough* CAAAANOOOOON!!!!!!
« Reply #3 on: May 14 2007, 12:04 am »
welcome to the forums! enjoy your stay here!

Forum Family:

Big Sis ~ bluetopaz, aya-Chan, moezy-chan                           Forum Husband ~ Kuro-Puppy :noteworthy:
Lil Sis ~ cardcaptors_ria, babypiggy, kudan                 'Kino no Tabi Lover' sis ~ Zeldi :inlove:
Tamer~ tsukihime                 Daughter: Modo-rashi
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Star Wings

• Obsessed Fan
  • I love anime so much I can watch it all day! ^_^
« Reply #4 on: June 03 2007, 01:59 pm »
Well, this is a pretty late welcome, but glad you join and make sure to have fun while you're here!
*Forum Family*

Mother: Moon Li
                       Cool Big Sis: Ashlee, Wishingstarx
                       Kawaii Little Sis:Moonflower
                       Cousin: xOLight_AngelOx

Offline G_chaN

• Great Fan
  • Kyoru!! ^_^
« Reply #5 on: June 03 2007, 11:02 pm »
Welcome!! Welcome!!!  ~runs around and throws confetti~  :haha:

Have fun!!  ;D