AuthorTopic: Notice from Pikari and Sakaki  (Read 4229 times)

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
Notice from Pikari and Sakaki
« on: December 02 2006, 04:06 am »
We, Pikari and Sakaki, hereby notify CapturedWings that we resign from our positions as moderators and as members of this forum. Due to ongoing personal harassment by a certain moderator who will not be named, hereafter known as WARLOAD, and due to the fact that we can no longer sit by and watch other members be threatened, ridiculed, and harassed by said WARLOAD, we can no longer remain on this site. Over the past months, the hostile atmosphere instigated by said WARLOAD (hereafter known as A.SS for short) has continued to grow with posts like the ones linked. This moderator has considered himself above the rules of the forum by repeatedly breaking these rules (spamming, double/multiple posting, flame-baiting, stalking, among other things) and arbitrarily making up rules to harass other members of the forum, locking topics and giving warnings for no reason, and has personally threatened members with comments such as “deal with me.” Said A.SS has gone so far as to copy and paste members’ posts for the sole purpose of mocking them on other forums,  and personally threatened other moderators both on the forums and in moderator topics not viewable to general members.

View image

Quote from: Arcademan
'll post where I please because I am who I am. Trust me...don't go down that path. You want to discuss the petition, fine. If you want to discuss me, do it somewhere else. Thank You.
Keep going down this path and I will have this thread locked, despite your best intentions...and no, I don't get warnings for provoking people.

Next person goes off topic and want to add their 2 cents against me will get a warning.

END OF DISCUSSION!!!
Thread locked...because nobody, including other moderators, do NOT make changes after I've done it.

Do it again and you'll have to deal with me.

Next time, try wording your post better so nobody misunderstands it.

THE WARLORD OF CLOW HAS SPOKEN!!!
Perhaps it's time for me to step down because I have no intent of backing down from any comments I make here. Only thing I'll say is certain people act like spoiled children and I treat them as such.
Gee...slight disagreement going on here. I'm surprised...NOT!!!
Which may be true but you'd be surprised on what I'm capable of doing.
And if it starts happening again in this thread, it will be shut down, whether anyone agrees or disagree.
What idiot locked the original merchandise thread?!!

I have some to share however I refuse to do so until the original thread gets unlocked. There is absolutely no reason for it!!!
Thread's all cleaned up. Continue on with the campaign and don't let my feelings deter you. My mind games are over and all but one passed it.
Do what you need to do, the decision stands. You were told not to continue the off-topic conversation twice and refusing a direct order from a moderator of the forum, you were place on warning. It will stand for 24 hours. The thread has been cleaned up, my original post stands and all other off-topic conversation deleted. Continue on with the thread however if you want to continue attacking my viewpoints there, the next warning will be longer. Thank You.
Heh. I make comments less critical than the quotes and the person who posted it now wants my head on a platter for bullying everyone in a forum I won't mention here...and will do everything in her power to have me stripped of my powers.

Since I help finance the forum and also have talked to the owner...unlikely.
And to think, the little she-devil who posted the petition is on a campaign to rid my likes from CapturedWings (I'll go ahead and name the place, why not?) The thread got locked there, the person warned and now sends me threatening PMs. I always enjoy a good laugh before I head on to bed
Read more  here and here

Due to all of the above mentioned (hereafter known as BULLSHIT) and said moderator’s complete lack of respect for other members, going so far as to call them “inmates”, as well as administration that refuses to do anything about it, we can no tolerate said BULLSHIT, as we expect many other members of this forum have suffered equally, as you’ll notice threads that have been locked, trashed, or disappeared without explanation. We therefore take our leave, effective immediately, and invite any others who have been threatened, belittled, or harassed to do the same, and find another forum where egotistical, rude, behavior is not tolerated.

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
Re: Notice from Pikari and Sakaki
« Reply #1 on: December 02 2006, 04:14 am »
I personally am leaving as well. I'm tired of this idiocy. It's ridiculous that nothing has been done before now.
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #2 on: December 02 2006, 04:26 am »
I personally also noticed said mod's rather rude behaviour and at first I was surprised that someone acting like that is an administrator - I always thought such people would follow their own community's rules and be a role model for everyone.

I will leave this board as well. I loved it like nothing else but sometimes you also have to take inconveniences to start a revolution.

It's really time to leave, this is nothing more than a playground for said person in the camouflage of a TRC board.
« Last Edit: December 02 2006, 05:34 am by Kjesta »
"Sir, we are surrounded!" "Excellent! Now we can attack in any direction!"

~*Forum Family*~
Wife: Znuese
Sister: Emiko
Twin brother: Ando
Sister in law: meliwan
Soulmate: Tatasenko
Mother: envyofthestage

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline Smile_For_Me

• Smile For Someone you love
  • cRAzY fan
  • Before it all goes wrong again............
« Reply #3 on: December 02 2006, 04:36 am »
You will be missed, I don't want you two to go, crys, I know what you mean, by the A.SS, but can't you just cancle his thing?

When I 1st saw Captured Wings, I saw how nice it was, for many people have just got into Anime or Manga, I have been in Anime since 1994, and never joined any forms because many people where just crule, mean, or just plane stupid because others didn't support a certin fandom or what not.

Then their are the people who get to power hunger, name being witheld on who he is, since we already know. So this is a bashing for him, I say we, people of the form, kick him out, block him out, where he has no controll over anyone or anything. How much do you bet I'm going to get spamed by that A.SS with this, have a warning, then this post going by-by because it dosen't fit his thing. I say its time for a revolution people, by help getting rid of said power hungy mad man, that is if he dosen't get the stick out of his A.SS, says hes sorry and back the f**k off, and resigne himself, after all, I would love to help run this site, I just don't want him to run it. I'm sure other fans would agree, the fourm is for fun, not to diss anyone who has little or lack of anime/manga in their life or where they are from, or even what anime or paring they like.

Pikari, Sakaki, Jeannette, and many others of the good people who read this, find your own voice, like the three mentioned above, and do whats right, because I'm going to.

Good Luck
CLAMP HAS KILLED ME

Offline Emiko

• Former Staff
  • cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #4 on: December 02 2006, 04:38 am »
I will definitely join the new forum. Wholeheartedly agree with everything that's been said.
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Roleplay Extrodeiner, have a question, please ask :)
  • Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
  • Insane Story Writer Nut, CCS Fan Nut
« Reply #5 on: December 02 2006, 04:42 am »
Link to a reply I made in the other thread: http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php/topic,3849.msg209906.html#msg209906

I ask that you people hold off on leaving until I've talked with Sli... please...

Thank you bLuetopaz for Siggy and Avatar! ^_^
:Forum Family:

Imoto-chan: lika-chi
Imoto-chan: OniiChanTouya
Imouto-chan: Cherry-chan
Imouto-chan: Starfire
Imouto-chan: babypigggy

:Stories:
Mark of the Catalyst

Offline Becster

• ...Did someone say KuroFai?
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Made by meliwan <333
« Reply #6 on: December 02 2006, 04:46 am »
I'm on my way to the new forum now. I agree completely. Arcademan is a moderator, yes, but he is not god. I'm not sure he quite understands that.

Sig made by meliwan <3

Made by Capella
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

We KuroFai fangirls are so polite. We politely agree that everyone is allowed to like other pairings, we politely accept everyone else's opinions, and then we, very politely, of course, crush their arguments for other pairings with our infallible KuroFai logic. <3

Forum Family
Forum Wives: meliwan and Emiko <33 (Yay. Bigamy! XD)
Daughter: Kana-chan <3
Cousin: Capella

Offline Tenkuuken

• Angry Makai Knight coming through!
  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • GRRR!!!!!
« Reply #7 on: December 02 2006, 04:53 am »
I say we back up Kasawa-san for now until the issues here and the dust of battle clears up, or until we all get our asses Erase Card-ed, whichever comes first. :XD:

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #8 on: December 02 2006, 04:59 am »
Thanks Tenkuuken.

As long you people stay divided there is nothing that can be done, but united there is a possibility that something can be done ;)

Take my word for it :)

Mark of the Catalyst

Offline kixie

• Big Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #9 on: December 02 2006, 05:00 am »
Kasawa Lanford you have my back up and I know everyone in this forum will be behind you.

Offline Emiko

• Former Staff
  • cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #10 on: December 02 2006, 05:05 am »
I'll back this movement up. If something can be done, I'd definitely consider staying.
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline Smile_For_Me

• Smile For Someone you love
  • cRAzY fan
  • Before it all goes wrong again............
« Reply #11 on: December 02 2006, 05:12 am »
I'm still staying around, I do hope this will end in a good way, where people wont have to feel torn between fourms.
CLAMP HAS KILLED ME

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #12 on: December 02 2006, 05:17 am »
I just hope Pikari and Sakaki got my PM's about this, because I really would like them to come and plead there case to Sli and Little Wolf. Even though they have already, it'll be stronger now that they realize the entire board is backing them up.

Perhap's I was just ignorant of what was going on, if I had realized sooner I'd have taken this matter up last NIGHT when Sli and I where having a nice conversation about her host :p

Anyway, if anyone knows how to get ahold of Pikari or Sakaki please do so for me. Because I'd love to know if they got my PM's or not ;)

Also, if you want to talk to me about this my MSN is open to everyone =)

Mark of the Catalyst

Offline lynalar

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #13 on: December 02 2006, 05:18 am »
I have really enjoyed this forum since finding it.  I would really hate to see so many people leave...especially people who contribute on a daily basis to what makes this forum so wonderful.  While I have never had an issues, personally, with the person in question...it seems many others have.

I'd really like to see a way to work this out so that we don't lose many active and contributing members and moderators.

edit: I notice above that this issue has already been taken up with the board owners.  Obviously this is an issue that had created a HUGE amount of hurt feelings and not just among a couple of people...between the two threads I've seen 4-5 moderators and many, many members.  WHY was this issue ignored?!  I realize that they were busy with the board server change...but what is the point in a server change if the board itself is falling apart?
« Last Edit: December 02 2006, 05:28 am by lynalar »

Offline KratosAurion

• Good Fan
  • Angel of Cruxis
« Reply #14 on: December 02 2006, 06:11 am »
I've been around for quite a while but not as long as you, however i've seen Arcademan's rude actitude towards other members. I would like to follow you if you're all leaving. If you're making another forum, how can we know it's url?

Offline Itzeen

• Obsessed Fan
  • Ya casi al final del principio....
« Reply #15 on: December 02 2006, 06:26 am »
This is the 1st time that I join to a forum, but, Pikari and Sakaki you can't do any thing against Arcademan, you are two and he is one, ther's something that ypu can do, don't leave please, let's make this foruma again a good an very pacific place.

P.S. If you're leaving please send us a link to the new forum, please.

Member of Halita-fansub

Tsubasa -Reservoir Chronicle- proyect in spanish http://itzeen.livejournal.com/

I'm a SxS girlfan!!!!!

The power to lose everything.....

.... and the power to save everything...

Offline Time-Machine

• We're all worms, but I do believe I am a glowworm.
  • Donators
  • Great Fan
« Reply #16 on: December 02 2006, 07:35 am »
After quite some time I'm logging back on to say that I totally support you. The hostility brought on, most often by Arcademan, in this forum is one of the primary reasons my activity dwindled. If he leaves, maybe it'll be time for me to come back for good. ^^

Special thanks to Kiramiki for the pic in my siggy and avatar!

Forum Family
little sisters: babypigggy, Quimmy
big sister: Moon Li

Offline D.J.P

• Sakura is Mine!!
  • Administrator
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
« Reply #17 on: December 02 2006, 07:36 am »
Ok,  this is going beyond a joke.

- Forum is being closed to all moderators concern contact me.

Expect a post shortly.
-- 'Expect the unexpected' -- Keroberos (Cardcaptor Sakura) --
-- To err is human; to really foul things up takes a computer. --
Robin Sena's Card Sets: Download Here (Last Updated: 12th May 2006 10.10PM AEST)
------------------------------------------------
I host this domain, be nice :) and Read the Forum Rules!
Avatar made by Sofiacardcaptors. Signature image by Bluetopaz
 My WoW Characters | Support CapturedWings.net | Web-Hosting Now Available

Offline D.J.P

• Sakura is Mine!!
  • Administrator
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
« Reply #18 on: December 02 2006, 07:46 am »
Ok. I'm locking this topic.

This was not the way to handle this.

Arcademan had step down before I made the sever move because of all this, and I wake up to find this?

This is a total joke joke - I ask everyone involved in this post to contact me, either by PM or by messenger for those that have it.

http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php/topic,3852.new.html#new - EVERYONE READ!
-- 'Expect the unexpected' -- Keroberos (Cardcaptor Sakura) --
-- To err is human; to really foul things up takes a computer. --
Robin Sena's Card Sets: Download Here (Last Updated: 12th May 2006 10.10PM AEST)
------------------------------------------------
I host this domain, be nice :) and Read the Forum Rules!
Avatar made by Sofiacardcaptors. Signature image by Bluetopaz
 My WoW Characters | Support CapturedWings.net | Web-Hosting Now Available