AuthorTopic: AMVs  (Read 46897 times)

Offline KirakiraInu

• Good Fan
  • The Cat's Eye Cafe Kitties
Re: AMVs
« Reply #60 on: July 18 2007, 07:55 pm »
Ah, yeah... i kinda saw that on you Youtube profile ^_^.... I would actually like to see that too (and old time Digimon fan..... I never grew out of that serie... I sometiems still watch episodes on Youtube, and it doesn't matter which season)

If you feel like you've got too many projects you don't need to do my.... suggestion..... :heh:

MEE!!!!! I'm an X fan! I have the entire series in my DVD case! Good luck with making those AMV's!!!

They say when you fall, it's best to fall straight to the bottom, and the forther you have to crawl back up, the stronger and greater you'll become as a result - Hiyono Yuizaki (Spiral-suiri no kizuna)

Offline Kazemon15

• Neku obessed! WEWY Rocks!. =3
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Currently Digimon obessed. =3
« Reply #61 on: July 19 2007, 10:46 am »
Ah, yeah... i kinda saw that on you Youtube profile ^_^.... I would actually like to see that too (and old time Digimon fan..... I never grew out of that serie... I sometiems still watch episodes on Youtube, and it doesn't matter which season)

If you feel like you've got too many projects you don't need to do my.... suggestion..... :heh:

MEE!!!!! I'm an X fan! I have the entire series in my DVD case! Good luck with making those AMV's!!!

Lol no biggie, I'll make the brother tribute as a request from you. Im always open to new ideas.

^^ Cool, I hope I can make a good Kamui tribute....the song What I've Done by Linkin Park...will be centered around how Kamui's choice made everyone around him suffer...

Kurogane: My whole being exists for my master's sake;
my whole being belongs to my master.
I here vow to live by only that on my true name that none but my master knows.
KT anyone? ^_^
AMVs
Fanart
I am a member of Syaoran-Shrine group | TSubasa group
"Someone who understands, admires and loves you isn't a fan; it's a friend." - Kai Hiwatari, Beyblade G Revolution
Manga scan color artist found. < Click to see one scans
Sorry, my fellow Tsubasa fans, Digmon will always be number one above Tsubasa for me. =3

Offline Ando

• Just wasting my days...
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Ando's profile is a non-smoking area.
« Reply #62 on: August 18 2007, 08:28 pm »
Yay! It is done! My first AMV. *is proud*
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more: it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Offline Sandra-chan

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #63 on: August 19 2007, 02:17 am »
^ I've commented on your video. ^^ (My name is Onami91)
KuroxFay forever!
Banners made by me ^^

Offline Ando

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #64 on: August 19 2007, 03:19 am »
^ I've commented on your video. ^^ (My name is Onami91)

Thanks for your comment and Friend Invite! I really like your latest DN AMV (I commented and favoured it). Off to watch some of your other videos.
Signifying nothing.

Offline Sandra-chan

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #65 on: August 19 2007, 07:33 am »
^Thanks!  and your welcome, your video was really nice and touching ^^  :okay:
KuroxFay forever!
Banners made by me ^^

Offline Kazemon15

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #66 on: August 22 2007, 12:34 pm »
Notice to all my fans: Lately, my passion for making AMVs just isnt what it used to be. Whenever I try to work on something, I feel it isnt good enough....and then when I finally get that feeling back, the Adobe Premiere Elements always freezes on me, making me give up on it again. Seeing how many other AMVers are improving, I feel discouraged I can't make anything great anymore. I hope this feeling comes to pass...or I find an insperation that makes me want to AMV again, but until then, I do not know how long it will be until I am able to make videos again. I'm sorry for disappointing alot of you.

KT anyone? ^_^
AMVs
Fanart
"Someone who understands, admires and loves you isn't a fan; it's a friend." - Kai Hiwatari, Beyblade G Revolution
Sorry, my fellow Tsubasa fans, Digmon will always be number one above Tsubasa for me. =3

Offline Smile_For_Me

• Smile For Someone you love
  • cRAzY fan
  • Before it all goes wrong again............
« Reply #67 on: August 22 2007, 12:37 pm »
Hey, your just in a stump at the moment, trust me, I'm sure when the OVD's come out, you'll get your fire back........but hopefully by then you hadn't filled your computer full of holes by then....LOL
CLAMP HAS KILLED ME

Offline Kazemon15

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #68 on: August 22 2007, 12:40 pm »
Hey, your just in a stump at the moment, trust me, I'm sure when the OVD's come out, you'll get your fire back........but hopefully by then you hadn't filled your computer full of holes by then....LOL

Heh...thanks...I hope so too, since I have plans already for it. Heh my computer filled? ...NEVER... *ignoring the 20 GB out of 200 GB left*

KT anyone? ^_^
AMVs
Fanart

Offline Ando

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #69 on: August 22 2007, 08:14 pm »
That's too bad, Kazemon. Maybe you should try something totally different from the amv's you usually do? Like lipsync, or a humourous gag video, or download a whole new series... Maybe you need a challenge?

But then, you may just need a break. Everybody lacks inspiration and motivation sometimes, you'll just have to hope it doesn't last too long.
Signifying nothing.

Offline Kazemon15

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #70 on: September 10 2007, 11:32 am »
I'm finally getting my feeling back...I decided to start going back with my older stuff. My current project right now is a remake of my Return Us to Salvation video. I'm about 1/4th done with it at the moment. Since Evanescence songs are no longer avalable on AMV.org, I will post the download link via megaupload in the description when I post it on youtube.

Dunno if I should post the Digimon remake in the TRC fan section though ^^;;

KT anyone? ^_^
AMVs
Fanart

Offline Smile_For_Me

• Smile For Someone you love
  • cRAzY fan
  • Before it all goes wrong again............
« Reply #71 on: September 10 2007, 03:48 pm »
Yeah, you are back Hehe, can't wait to see it....I'm still working on mine.....
CLAMP HAS KILLED ME

Offline Kazemon15

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #72 on: September 12 2007, 03:58 am »
Didnt want to create a new topic just because the AMV I made isnt TRC related. Anyway, I finished it! To watch it, the link is in my sig...the download link is in the description of the youtube link.

KT anyone? ^_^
AMVs
Fanart

Offline Kazemon15

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #73 on: September 17 2007, 04:47 pm »
I'm back! Starting on new projects. Latest one...which I need help with.
Beneath the Rose

Quote from discription on youtube:

My biggest AMV and Tsubasa project yet...I am going to go all out with this one video, using scans, the TV series and the new Tokyo Revelations OVA coming out very soon...except there is one problem. I suck at coloring manga scans.

For this video to work, I'm going to need someone who can color scans extremely well to make them look like CLAMP original art. Are there any volenteers who would like to? Full credit will be given.
The AMV will focus on the events of Tokyo Arc in Sakura's POV. There will be spoilers in this video.

Also, will be finishing up:

Frozen - Tsubasa Chronicle - Frozen by Within Temptation (Yes I am FINISHING THIS ONE)

Without You - Cardcaptor Sakura Movie 1 and 2 - Imagine Me Without You (Yes, finishing this one too)

KT anyone? ^_^
AMVs
Fanart

Offline Ando

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #74 on: September 20 2007, 03:22 am »
If I could I'd be glad to help you, Kazemon, but... yeah. My current icon is a good example of my mad colouring skillz...

I made a short Syaoran & Sakura tribute. =D
Signifying nothing.

Offline Kazemon15

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #75 on: September 21 2007, 12:30 pm »
If I could I'd be glad to help you, Kazemon, but... yeah. My current icon is a good example of my mad colouring skillz...

I made a short Syaoran & Sakura tribute. =D

lol hey, that's better than I can do. (the mad coloring skillz, that is...)

Very nice vid. Heh of course, you know I already commented. ^^

KT anyone? ^_^
AMVs
Fanart

Offline Kazemon15

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #76 on: October 11 2007, 05:52 am »
I decided, in the meantime, while waiting for the OVA, to make a MMV (manga music video) and a somewhat love triangle between Clone Syaoran, Real Syaoran and Sakura. I found another Within Temptation song which fits Clone's Syaoran's/some of Real Syaoran's POV perfectly. The scans will not be colored, but it will have some anime too.

The song which fits nicely is Within Temptation's Hand of Sorrow.
Link to listen: http://youtube.com/watch?v=9oA6YNrwjac

Except, I need clean scans, anyone know where I can download them? All I have are the grayish kind. I need the scans from Tokyo Arc through the end of that Chess Arc.

Oh and thanks to the Syaoran-shrine members, I finally found an artist who's willing for the vid Beneath the Rose.

KT anyone? ^_^
AMVs
Fanart

Offline Ando

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #77 on: October 11 2007, 06:13 am »
Hand of Sorrow? That has always seemed like Fai's Song to me. Hehe, will I be able to handle the mental switch?

Hyuu~ Scans usually has good quality on their scans. I think they haven't scanlated anything since around chapter 150, though, and I don't remember where exactly the Infinity Arc ends, but I hope it's of some help. Here: http://mangahelpers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=461
Signifying nothing.

Offline Kazemon15

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #78 on: October 11 2007, 06:18 am »
Hand of Sorrow? That has always seemed like Fai's Song to me. Hehe, will I be able to handle the mental switch?

Hyuu~ Scans usually has good quality on their scans. I think they haven't scanlated anything since around chapter 150, though, and I don't remember where exactly the Infinity Arc ends, but I hope it's of some help. Here: http://mangahelpers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=461

Heh thanks. :) A Fai song? Hmm, I thought it fit more of Syaoran...if not, I'll MAKE it fit. XD (Besides, undoubtably now, I bet there's alot of Fai vids with the song anyway, huh? XD)
There might be a little Fai in it though, during the chorus, since it's hard to make that "so much was sacrificed" part with just Syaoran and Sakura (since it repeats so much) But it's mostly about the three.

I was thinking for "please forgive me for the sorrow, for leaving you in fear, For dreams we had to silence, that's all they'll ever be. Still I'll be the hand that serves you though you'll not see that it is me" for the Real Syaoran part....since he really is Syaoran in a way, but Sakura in the Infinity arc can't see it until the end. And he did say he would go with her to protect her, right? :D

KT anyone? ^_^
AMVs
Fanart

Offline Ando

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #79 on: October 12 2007, 03:58 am »
Besides, undoubtably now, I bet there's alot of Fai vids with the song anyway, huh? XD

Actually, the only TRC video with that song I've found on YouTube is a joint Syaoran & Fai tribute.

I was thinking for "please forgive me for the sorrow, for leaving you in fear, For dreams we had to silence, that's all they'll ever be. Still I'll be the hand that serves you though you'll not see that it is me" for the Real Syaoran part....since he really is Syaoran in a way, but Sakura in the Infinity arc can't see it until the end. And he did say he would go with her to protect her, right? :D

That particular part I always envision to the scene where Sakura comforts Fai after... you know what. But it fits the love triangle too, I guess. But if anything, I personally think you should use clips from the part where Sakura tries to leave Infinity on her own for the "please forgive me for the sorrow, for leaving you in fear, For dreams we had to silence, that's all they'll ever be" part.
Signifying nothing.