AuthorTopic: Chapter 134  (Read 42284 times)

Offline Garou

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
Chapter 134
« on: November 07 2006, 03:30 pm »
http://kowaiki.livejournal.com/88518.html

translation and scans ^_^

only 2 pages in scanlations XD but the full translation is here  :greengrin:

Good luck ;)

PD: sorry but my english is very bad hahaha

EDIT: Ladydarkmoon's scans available here now.
« Last Edit: November 09 2006, 09:34 am by Pikari »

Offline Hack

• LuckyStar
  • Dedicated Fan
Re: Chapter 134
« Reply #1 on: November 07 2006, 03:42 pm »
yay!!

will write something later ^^;;
by me.

Offline suu_no_clover

• Syaoran shipper. Beware the OTP. >:E
  • "A True Fan"
  • Listener; Lurker; 'Lol'-er.
« Reply #2 on: November 07 2006, 03:44 pm »
Thanks for the heart attack, newbie! *fumbles around for defibrilator* -_-;
~*~sparkly signature goes here~*~

Livejournal // Last.FM // MyAnimeList

Offline mizunotsubasa

• Good Fan
  • ny icon
« Reply #3 on: November 07 2006, 04:34 pm »
but we need scans. ahhh I thought there were scans out.

Offline tsuki

• Dedicated Fan
  • I'm a seiyuu lover~
« Reply #4 on: November 07 2006, 05:54 pm »
glup!! >.<
its really a good chapitre that will make C!SyaoranXSakura supporter screams! (including me  ^_^)

my thought is when Syaoran said
Show content
"There is something I want to get back.t probably won't come back. But,if I can protect, I want to protect.I want to go with you."I think he reffered to Sakura...o_O its just my thought,kay? :wink:

yay!!I think they will go to the next world!!  :XD:
no!not think,but im sure they will go to the next world when Yuuko said
Show content
Well then,go on as you wish.

Ah...this chapitre is disappointing me...I thought CLAMP will tell us Fye's past in this chapitre... :cry:
Guess which world they,re going next week??? o_O

AH!can't wait for the scan in English!! >.<

Cursed Moon

Forum family

~Møon Li - Onee-san

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #5 on: November 07 2006, 06:20 pm »
Gaaaaah, I really think people shouldn't start chapter threads until scans are available... >.>

Offline Sabbe-chan

• cRAzY fan
  • "L, do you know?..."
« Reply #6 on: November 07 2006, 06:24 pm »
Thanks! , but I agree with mela.  I'll wait until the scans are out.
Can't help being a hopeless manga/anime lover....

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #7 on: November 07 2006, 06:57 pm »
Gaaaaah, I really think people shouldn't start chapter threads until scans are available... >.>

um..i started 132 bassed only o0n a translation. its when the thread is based soley on RUMORS and snip cuts of scans that its wrong to start it.
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #8 on: November 07 2006, 07:03 pm »
um..i started 132 bassed only o0n a translation. its when the thread is based soley on RUMORS and snip cuts of scans that its wrong to start it.

Yeah, I didn't agree with that either... Especially when the translations have been discussed in the previous chapter post for a while. I dunno, maybe it's just me who doesn't like clicking on a chapter thread thinking it has actually been posted only to see nothing *shrug*

As for the chapter, I will say what I said in the other thread:
"YUUKO, BE QUIET ALREADY."

Why can't they just... leave? Do they really have to spend an entire chapter discussing why they will keep on traveling? Oh well, hopefully next chapter.

Oh, and whatever happened to Fuuma, Kamui, and Subaru? I wonder if Fuuma's going to ask for his compass back :XD:

Offline Giraffe-o-Life

• New Fan
  • Pink is Manly
« Reply #9 on: November 07 2006, 07:37 pm »
Mmm, I don't mind if the chaptitre was mostly dialog, and whatever the rest of you say, I like it when Yuuko rambles even when what she says seems kinda pointless
Show content
Wibbling over Fay saying: "My only princess" doesn't make me a closeted FayxSakura fan does it? Because I thought that was really sweet. However, I still firmly believe that it's a mother+daughter bond, and we'll probably see a lot of that in the near future. Fay won't let himself tease or flirt with Kurogane for a while, so he'll spend all the energy normally reserved for that to dote on his little girl. I'm interested to know why he can't/isn't allowed to use healing magic.

Kurogane: "It's fine to not only have one promise, isn't it." I hope he's talking about Fay. :3

I REALLY can't wait till they finally leave. Kusanagi, would you PLEASE lend Kuro a shirt?

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #10 on: November 07 2006, 07:40 pm »
Kusanagi, would you PLEASE lend Kuro a shirt?

*bursts out laughing* True. The least the could do is give him a new shirt.

Now I am trying not to think about how unpleasant removing the little bits of fabric from bloodied dry wounds would be. Eugh. Poor Kurogane.

Offline dark_persian

• New Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #11 on: November 07 2006, 08:04 pm »
Fai's "My only princess" line made me "aww" ^^! Their unique bond is so sweet!!

I still have absolutely no clue where all this "Omg! FaixSakura=canon!!" rubbish is coming from though... Fai and Sakura's relationship is firmly established as strictly platonic.

Fai loves Sakura, no doubt about it and she loves him back. But there are different kinds of love to the romantic kind you know! The kind of love a parent has for a child and vica versa.

Also, don't forget that Fai has been a big SakuraxSyaoran shipper himself since the beginning, trying to play match maker with the two of them!
He's also sacrificed a heck of a lot for Syaoran too. If letting someone gouge your eye out for the slight chance it might return them to normal doesn't say "I care about you." I don't know what does!!

Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

Offline gene-chan

• Pu~! Fai-san!
« Reply #12 on: November 07 2006, 08:10 pm »

That is so sweet! ^^
HYUU~!

Offline Giraffe-o-Life

• New Fan
  • Pink is Manly
« Reply #13 on: November 07 2006, 08:14 pm »

I still have absolutely no clue where all this "Omg! FaixSakura=canon!!" rubbish is coming from though... Fai and Sakura's relationship is firmly established as strictly platonic.

Fai loves Sakura, no doubt about it and she loves him back. But there are different kinds of love to the romantic kind you know! The kind of love a parent has for a child and vica versa.

Also, don't forget that Fai has been a big SakuraxSyaoran shipper himself since the beginning, trying to play match maker with the two of them!
He's also sacrificed a heck of a lot for Syaoran too. If letting someone gouge your eye out for the slight chance it might return them to normal doesn't say "I care about you." I don't know what does!!

Exactly. I honestly thought the FayxSakura thing was a joke, until a girl I've been having an e-mail debate with used Fay's recent attention towards Sakura as a counter-KuroxFay argument. -_- Ridiculous.

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #14 on: November 07 2006, 08:23 pm »
Exactly. I honestly thought the FayxSakura thing was a joke, until a girl I've been having an e-mail debate with used Fay's recent attention towards Sakura as a counter-KuroxFay argument. -_- Ridiculous.

I wish it was a joke. Apparently Fai's love of Sakura is a romantic one to some people. Which makes me wonder if all they people they love, they love romantically.  Like, I wonder if they want to have a romantic relationship with their parents, or their siblings. Because Fai is like Sakura's adoptive mother, and even though Fai might be directing all his attention to her at this point (she is still all bloody and cut up and has massive injuries that no one is treating >.>) it doesn't mean he wants to get romantically involved with her. There is no evidence to support that. And even if Fai were in love with Sakura in that way *gags*, he wouldn't be trying to make moves on her the second Cloneboy got out of the picture... and Sakura is definitely not going to play into it, her sole reason for continuing the journey, as she explicitly says, is to get Syaoran back.

Plus, Kurogane isn't the kind of person who is just going to let Fai be. I am sure at some point in the future Kurogane will get fed up with Fai pushing him away and confront him. He isn't the kind to just let that kind of thing be.

Offline gene-chan

• Pu~! Fai-san!
« Reply #15 on: November 07 2006, 08:27 pm »
I like to think Fai's relationship with Sakura as like a brotherly/sisterly love. I can't really think of it as a romantic relationship (thats for SakuraXSayoran)
HYUU~!

Offline Giraffe-o-Life

• New Fan
  • Pink is Manly
« Reply #16 on: November 07 2006, 08:32 pm »
^Yes yes YES to everything you've said, Mela. You put it beautifully.
Plus, Kurogane isn't the kind of person who is just going to let Fai be. I am sure at some point in the future Kurogane will get fed up with Fai pushing him away and confront him. He isn't the kind to just let that kind of thing be.
And I'm sure that the wait for that confrontation will be long and arduous and hopefully full of kicked puppydark looks from Kuro.

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #17 on: November 07 2006, 08:49 pm »
^Yes yes YES to everything you've said, Mela. You put it beautifully.And I'm sure that the wait for that confrontation will be long and arduous and hopefully full of kicked puppydark looks from Kuro.

Gah, I crave that confrontation. I want someone to say something (besides Yuuko, as much as I love her). Although, this is CLAMP we are talking about, and now that they gave us what we wanted in the chapters before this, I doubt they will give us anything any time soon :cry:

Offline duchessa

• Good Fan
  • icon is made by evercool
« Reply #18 on: November 07 2006, 09:00 pm »
Didn't someone already post the translations in the chap 133 thread? T_T I kinda think we need some new guidelines about posting chapters here...it'll avoid future dissapointments.

Looks like a slow chapter, but the Fay-Sakura interaction may make a cute icon (did he kiss her hand?). I believe their love is strictly  platonic so I don't feel threatened. How long exactly are we going to stay in this world? And I thought Piffle is long...I want to see more of Subaru&Kamui&Fuuma but I want to get out of that world already (a sentiment that has been echoed since 5 chapters ago). Sigh.

Offline Mairi

« Reply #19 on: November 07 2006, 09:02 pm »
Gah, I crave that confrontation. I want someone to say something (besides Yuuko, as much as I love her). Although, this is CLAMP we are talking about, and now that they gave us what we wanted in the chapters before this, I doubt they will give us anything any time soon :cry:

Yeah, I was thinking something along those lines recently as well. Clamp gave us a crapload of KuroFai in the last bunch of chapters, so now we're going to be deprived again. Usually when a chapter focuses quite a bit on a character, they barely appear in the next one, or if they give away a hint to something that particular thing gets ignored for an eternity. I bet if you made a flowchart or something there'd be a pattern to it. o_o;;

I just want Kurogane and Fai to talk. Or look at each other. Or be stuck in the same room together. They're the only thing in TRC that keeps me with the series (I adore them so much, mainly when they're together, haha) so hopefully it won't be too painfully long before CLAMP gets them together again.

Oh, and the chapter after this I imagine will possibly be them finishing up with the X group, and then they'll hopefully leave.