Poll

If you were  Clamp's imaginary member right now, what would you say to BeeTrain?

BeeTrain is hilarious!!!wonderful!!
1 (1.5%)
mmm...good job guys, let's to contract you 1 more year
1 (1.5%)
I hope that filling episodes didn't mess my reputation...
3 (4.5%)
what?? that's my manga in anime version??
14 (20.9%)
OMG!!!! what in the hell...!!! this is the war!!!
22 (32.8%)
you asks for a new AnimeStudio in the YellowPages...
9 (13.4%)
You call Mokona's kidnappers, they'll do a good job...
17 (25.4%)

Total Members Voted: 61

AuthorTopic: Mokona's kidnappers service and AntiBTrain or AntiNHK campaign  (Read 84364 times)

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
Re: Mokona's kidnappers service and AntiBTrain or AntiNHK campaign
« Reply #180 on: October 01 2006, 09:39 am »
Mokona can't play video games,he has no hands,so how could he press the buttons or even hold a console tap  :haha:?
and if Mokona was a monster in video game,he would be a mere slime of level 1,that i would kill with sadistic pleasure in one strike  :wink:

about Beetrain and NHK,i think that they have too many requirements link to money to take some risk by doing an anime more adult  :dodge:...
i mean,if they want the serie to be released all other the world,they have to pay attention to their rating level of violence and sex,especially because Shaolan and Sakura are two "innoccents" characters  -_-... 
we need to get rid of these two kids because they are ruining the mood,but then the anime will lost all his interest and plot  :sweatdrop:

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline suu_no_clover

• Syaoran shipper. Beware the OTP. >:E
  • "A True Fan"
  • Listener; Lurker; 'Lol'-er.
« Reply #181 on: October 01 2006, 09:58 am »
*disappointed*
The 'mood' of TRC is not all yaoi violence and blood and death. The center of Tsubasa's plot is the search for Sakura's feathers. Take the feather-searcher, and the feather-reciever out of the story, and you have no TRC.

The anime has already lost site of the plot. It has absolutely nothing to do with Sakura and Syaoran being there. It has to do with NHK's reputation for being a family network. Honestly, TRC would be very boring WITHOUT Sakura and Syaoran, imo. What would the remaining cast be doing?
~*~sparkly signature goes here~*~

Livejournal // Last.FM // MyAnimeList

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #182 on: October 01 2006, 10:01 am »
Yeah...I'm deeply sorry for Clamp, its manga is being ruined...Sometimes I hate money's power... :angry:
*disappointed*
The 'mood' of TRC is not all yaoi violence and blood and death. The center of Tsubasa's plot is the search for Sakura's feathers. Take the feather-searcher, and the feather-reciever out of the story, and you have no TRC.

The anime has already lost site of the plot. It has absolutely nothing to do with Sakura and Syaoran being there. It has to do with NHK's reputation for being a family network. Honestly, TRC would be very boring WITHOUT Sakura and Syaoran, imo. What would the remaining cast be doing?
that's the cause why I read TRC!  :greengrin:

Offline Tenkuuken

• Angry Makai Knight coming through!
  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • GRRR!!!!!
Re: Mokona's kidnappers service and AntiBTrain or
« Reply #183 on: October 06 2006, 01:30 pm »
I wonder what CLAMP themselves think of what's happening to TRC. By now they'd be really disappointed to the point of remaking the whole anime if possible.Maybe they should have sold TRC to WOWOW.

Offline Airashii

• I Will Fight For My Love!
  • cRAzY fan
  • Gay is Happy
« Reply #184 on: October 07 2006, 02:52 am »
Yes. If maybe they could redo the anime...

Mokona can't play video games,he has no hands,so how could he press the buttons or even hold a console tap  :haha:?
and if Mokona was a monster in video game,he would be a mere slime of level 1,that i would kill with sadistic pleasure in one strike  :wink:

MMM, Mokona could play a game,he has no fingers but he has hands, and anyway Kero-chan from CCS played games and e didn't had fingers. So beware game users Mokona could have the possibility to play. :3

Embrace and kiss me
My feelings of falling in love with you is never ending
'Aikoi' by FictionJunction YUUKA
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Forum Family My cool little bro: Kouichi

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #185 on: October 07 2006, 06:17 am »
Yes. If maybe they could redo the anime...

MMM, Mokona could play a game,he has no fingers but he has hands, and anyway Kero-chan from CCS played games and e didn't had fingers. So beware game users Mokona could have the possibility to play. :3
ah. but kerochan was skinny and could moe back and forth between the buttons quickly. mokna is a very plump pork bun, so he wouldnt beable to move back and forth. Kerochan'd CREAM him! XD
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #186 on: October 08 2006, 07:30 am »
Mmm, Mokona hasn't the Kerochan's speed to push buttons.Obviously, if Kero and Mokona played Tekken, Kero would be the absolut winner! :laughing4:

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #187 on: October 15 2006, 10:26 am »
can we go after beetrain alone this time? this chaos arc, what they plan on doing in next weeks episode. it aint all NHK's fault <_<
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #188 on: October 18 2006, 03:57 pm »
episode 48-50... i wouldnt be surprised if an actual anti BT is created after what they do in ep 50 <_< i may not be a syao-fanfirl, but doing soemthing like breaking hien, that is just plane evil.
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Aethelthryth

« Reply #189 on: October 22 2006, 09:00 am »
Yaaayy, I found a place to complain about BeeTrain! So far, I think BeeTrain only did a good job on the very 1st episode of the 1st season...after that, they're bad! And I don't like their drawings either! Most of characters are expresionless! Especially the close-up Syaoran! I'm very much in love with Syaoran, but with the way they draw it? Nu-uh....He looks really dull....The drawings in the movie is better I think....But to be honest, I don't really like the storyline...It's just not deep enough...I think XXX Holic movie was much better.

I usually read the manga first, and most of the times I was in awe after reading each chapter...But after seeing the anime, each episode left me the impression of "just like that?"
I mean, take the Ashura-Yasha episodes for example...they're not as cool as the manga!!! I can't feel the angst in the episodes at all! I'm almost 100% sure that they're gonna ruin the story in Tokyo...it would be the 8th world wonder if they can pull it off.

As for Mokona? Hm...Mokona is annoying sometimes, but I think I still can tolerate him at this point...It'd be great if their mascot is Kero though...haha...I miss Kero...I'm just wondering, Mokona was in Magic Knight Rayearth, right? Has he been as annoying as this in MKR??

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #190 on: October 22 2006, 09:08 am »
well the mokona in LKR was larger and could only sday "Puu~!" thats all i know
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #191 on: October 22 2006, 09:24 am »
me and ishiyaki are welcoming you with open arms,we need more and more supporters to twarth Beetrain's evil plan,especially now since Tokyo arc is going to be animated  :keke:!

the most awful is that Beetrain tried to KILL Kurogane and Fai in the last episode,because they have finally understood that they would never be able to destroy the deeply felt love that links them,so from then on the only way for this corrupt society to put an end to ours hopes and dreams is to make them perish :okay:

they are deeply hurt for the moment,but the anger of Kurogane is going to fully recovered him when he will see how much Fai is suffering  :angry:

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Giraffe-o-Life

• New Fan
  • Pink is Manly
« Reply #192 on: October 22 2006, 02:01 pm »
Oh god, please sign me up. I made the stupid mistake of watching episode 50, and I actually had to bring my hands to my face to suppress the noises of my dying soul. BEETRAIN! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO KUROGANE?! HE WAS HIDEOUS IN THIS EPISODE. YOU'VE MADE MY FAVOURITE CHARACTER HIDEOUS! And Fay wasn't looking much better either. He had a few pretty moments, but most of the time, he just looked awkward. Also, apparently anime!Mokona's kisses are poisonous to ninjas, because it made Kuro look even fuglier than he already was. I wish I could cap that moment, just to convey the sheer horror. :cry:

-_- Sorry, I'm ranting, I'm just appalled by how far Beetrain's been sliding. You can't even blame the NHK for this, I'm sure even THEY will be on Beetrain's *** about the quality of the series. Why can't they just cancel the season? Or give it to IG.

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #193 on: October 22 2006, 02:11 pm »
welcome to the club. we protect everything from kurofainess that beetrain is si anti about (they once kidnapped fai on their wedding! :O luckily i saved him wih soem help ^^;;;)

any betrain hater is welcome
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline kester

« Reply #194 on: October 24 2006, 11:52 am »
I dont hate BeeTrain...I greatly dislike them >_>

Season 2 is nearly over and out of the 26, theres only one I enjoyed : Ep37 ,Chibi version.

I doubt they can change the opinion of all the fans in two episodes.

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #195 on: October 24 2006, 01:20 pm »
I dont hate BeeTrain...I greatly dislike them >_>

Season 2 is nearly over and out of the 26, theres only one I enjoyed : Ep37 ,Chibi version.

I doubt they can change the opinion of all the fans in two episodes.
IMO the only 2 likable non-canon episodes this season were the chibis and the one with kero in it (despite the bad animation)
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Aethelthryth

« Reply #196 on: October 29 2006, 09:45 am »
Does anyone know when season 3 will start and whether CLAMP is still contracting BeeTrain for season 3? Coz I just read in another thread that season 2 will end after the green-haired guy episodes, so if BeeTrain is still doing season 3, I'm not gonna bother watching it... I don't have the heart to watch them ruin the stories in Tokyo...

Also, I'm really frustrated because I know some people who like to watch animes but not read the manga...and they've been critisizing TRC! They said TRC is one of the worst animes they'v ever watched! And whenever I told them that the manga is so much better, they don't believe me and said that the anime & manga wouldn't be that much different and I'm just saying that the manga is good because I'm a Syaoran fanatic! Geez, BT is really making a bad name for TRC & also CLAMP for that matter (cos these people think that CLAMP is the one making the filler stories in Tsubasa Chronicle episodes.)

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #197 on: October 29 2006, 09:47 am »
ill give season 3 episode 1 the entire teaser to please me. if i see one shot of bad animation, character rape or WTF??ness... no TRC anime for me.
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Giraffe-o-Life

• New Fan
  • Pink is Manly
« Reply #198 on: October 29 2006, 09:58 am »
Also, I'm really frustrated because I know some people who like to watch animes but not read the manga...and they've been critisizing TRC! They said TRC is one of the worst animes they'v ever watched! And whenever I told them that the manga is so much better, they don't believe me and said that the anime & manga wouldn't be that much different and I'm just saying that the manga is good because I'm a Syaoran fanatic! Geez, BT is really making a bad name for TRC & also CLAMP for that matter (cos these people think that CLAMP is the one making the filler stories in Tsubasa Chronicle episodes.)
I feel just the same way. The thing is, Tsubasa has been so commersialized and advertized that it's brought in a new audience. An audience that has had little if any exposure to CLAMP, so they see this brutally raped and butchered anime and think it reflects CLAMP's work in general (if they even know who CLAMP is.) I've been so bitter about the handling of the anime, but only because it had so much potential. [/teacher mode]
ill give season 3 episode 1 the entire teaser to please me. if i see one shot of bad animation, character rape or WTF??ness... no TRC anime for me.
And I will watch for your opinions on said teaser to determine whether or not I should even bother with it. :D

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #199 on: October 29 2006, 12:10 pm »
Beetrain has really lost all the main thread of the serie,they are creating useless arcs without any logical,their scenarios hasn't got any climax,and now they are even drawing nameless things!
i mean that they are tryng to hide the lack of interest of their episodes by putting a incoherent action with weird effects totally indigestible  -_-

for instance take a look at these ignominies :

can you tell me what is this strange pink thing?it makes me think of spaghettis made in Materazzi (sorry but i'm french and i'm a little traumatised by the world cup,if you understand what i mean  :sweatdrop:)

is it a sword in fire or a ice cream with citrus and strawberry  :shifty:?

i didn't know that a sword could break like a chocolate bar  :tongue:

please,don't tell me that these are wings,it looks like two meringues  :confused:

oh,the spaghettis are back (damned materazzi)...no i'm joking,of course these are not spaghettis,Shaolan is just doing gymnastic with silk ribbons  :dodge:

so according to my investigation i have found what was the problem of Beetrain :
THEY ARE STARVING !!!
everything they draw has the form of a food,so we really have to bring them sushis  :okay:!
since Fai hates this he will be enough generous to give them all his supply so it will help us do economies,everything is calculated with me  :haha:)

* Forum Family *