Poll

If you were  Clamp's imaginary member right now, what would you say to BeeTrain?

BeeTrain is hilarious!!!wonderful!!
1 (1.5%)
mmm...good job guys, let's to contract you 1 more year
1 (1.5%)
I hope that filling episodes didn't mess my reputation...
3 (4.5%)
what?? that's my manga in anime version??
14 (20.9%)
OMG!!!! what in the hell...!!! this is the war!!!
22 (32.8%)
you asks for a new AnimeStudio in the YellowPages...
9 (13.4%)
You call Mokona's kidnappers, they'll do a good job...
17 (25.4%)

Total Members Voted: 61

AuthorTopic: Mokona's kidnappers service and AntiBTrain or AntiNHK campaign  (Read 84365 times)

Offline suu_no_clover

• Syaoran shipper. Beware the OTP. >:E
  • "A True Fan"
  • Listener; Lurker; 'Lol'-er.
Re: Mokona's kidnappers service and AntiBeeTrain campaign
« Reply #60 on: August 24 2006, 01:00 pm »
Hmm... if they can't exactly find Fai, perhaps there might be more Syaoran love... I wouldn't mind that...

Hmm. I have mixed feelings about looking for Fai... and I'm not really interested in Kidnapping Mokona, as I've said 3 times already! XD
« Last Edit: August 24 2006, 03:55 pm by suu_no_clover »
~*~sparkly signature goes here~*~

Livejournal // Last.FM // MyAnimeList

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
Re: Mokona's kidnappers service and AntiBeeTrain c
« Reply #61 on: August 24 2006, 03:40 pm »
OMG!!! I didn't knew we had money for that GIANT CAR in our bank account!!! :laughing1:

Mokona's kidnappers guild is turning in a big battle group!

Message to SailorYue: Remember, you must carry carlics and a cross to defend yourself if Kamui attacks you, be careful! :sad6:
If Kamui supports Mokona, we'll have a serious problem...in the other hand, I hope Kamui was against BeeTrain, cause he'll notice weird things in next episodes... :hehe:
mou, but yuuko-sanm said all the legends about vampires dont apply to clamp's vamires. no holy water, sunlight or absolute imortality
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #62 on: August 24 2006, 06:53 pm »
Hmm... if they can't exactly find Fai, perhaps there might be more Syaoran love... I wouldn't mind that...

Hmm. I have mixed feelings about looking for Fai... and I'm not really interested in Kidnapping Mokona, as I've said 3 times already! XD
Gomen nasai Suu, I'm sorry for not notice that... :cry:
not for Kidnapping Mokona, but if you are AntiBeeTrain you can make an assault plan with Aitashii, our strategist ^_^ :heh:

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #63 on: August 24 2006, 07:23 pm »
Message to SailorYue: Remember, you must carry carlics and a cross to defend yourself if Kamui attacks you, be careful! sad6
If Kamui supports Mokona, we'll have a serious problem...in the other hand, I hope Kamui was against BeeTrain, cause he'll notice weird things in next episodes...

in anycase, acording to kamui, vampires only feed off of "bait" false peoples like Csyao so i shouildnt have to worry. besides, i have alot of powers of my own[other than my psychic powers) , so i dont have alot to worry. (Tho its been 2 years since i used them :XP:)

as for kamui being against  BT and stufff...it probably depends on how he is animated. if they mess him, subaru or fuuma up, then he'd definatly be against them <.<
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #64 on: August 24 2006, 07:57 pm »
I think Kamui won't support BT...BT is killing anime, so Tokyo's episodes will be gashtly...):(
and Kamui won't allow that...or maybe yes...

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #65 on: August 25 2006, 08:17 am »
I think Kamui won't support BT...BT is killing anime, so Tokyo's episodes will be gashtly...):(
and Kamui won't allow that...or maybe yes...

Kamui has a hard personnality to deal with,he is the type of guy who would never let anyone use his image to entertain some ugly fans  :shifty:...especially if it means that Subaru blood would be shown to everybody   :keke:!
so he will definitely not take part of Beetrain evil plan (Kamui is selfish,he doesn't care about Fai,so why would he waste his time to capture him  :wink:?)

but i have got some weird feelings since chapter 126 ...

as you can see Mokona is trying to tenderize Kamui in order to obtain his cooperation  :dodge:...
So Sailor Yue Chan i ask you to continue keeping an eye on him,vampire are known to be fickle  -_-...

Ishiyaki,i'm totally out of money after having bying our tank vehicule,so it would be very kind if you could take on the petrol  :sweatdrop:
« Last Edit: August 25 2006, 10:09 am by Tatasenko »

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #66 on: August 25 2006, 08:22 am »
Ishiyaki,i'm totally out of money after having byuing our tank vehicule,so it would be very kind if you can take on the petrol
Petrol? OK...but It will cost so much for a so big vehicule!!  :surprised: Why didn't you buy a fews motorbikes? they're fasters and handy... :rotfl:

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #67 on: August 25 2006, 08:26 am »
^i agree. i really hate those large vehicles. I have clostrophobia AND acrophobie(heights) so i wouldnt really like riding in something that big. ^^;;
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #68 on: August 25 2006, 08:51 am »
^i agree. i really hate those large vehicles. I have clostrophobia AND acrophobie(heights) so i wouldnt really like riding in something that big. ^^;;
hehe, motorbikes aren't heavy, so we need Tatasenko's agreement...
hey!...we need a donator for our operations! our bank account is almost empty cause we've wasted all for Fai's searching!

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #69 on: August 25 2006, 10:32 am »
hum,you are so demanding,but motorbikes can be useful if we want to confuse Beetrain's radars by going each in one side to prevent them to shot at us in one time (if we surround their base they will lose munitions because they will be forced to aim in differents directions :okay: !)

so,you better take good care of this motos,or else the next vehicule that i will buy you will be a supermarket trolley  :tongue:

i was obliged to take a credit bank to pay them,so now we will have to work twice more if we want to hold on until the end of the month  :sweatdrop:

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #70 on: August 26 2006, 02:42 pm »
still noi sign of fai guys. sorry :(

BUT i might be on to something  :shifty: best go back under cover before im noticed....

btw, i cought site of something...
kuro seems to have found an outlet for his anger ::lol:

EDIT: quick update...i found some strands of white fur that may have come from Fai's fur cloak...im cbhanging to my Super Senshi mode incase i need the power.
« Last Edit: August 26 2006, 03:37 pm by Super Sailor Yue »
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #71 on: August 27 2006, 09:02 am »
judging by the up and comming episodes...we need to attack ASAP :shifty:
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #72 on: August 27 2006, 10:35 am »
so SailorYue chan,you are telling us that Beetrain has not yet understood our warning and keeps making some cloying episodes  :angry:?
they certainly takes advantage of the fact that Fai isn't with Kurogane since he has been captured,to have an excuse to not make KuroFai episodes  :shifty:!
Beetrain lied to every KuroFai fangirls,telling them that Fai has decided to cancel his contrat with the studio and retire because he was fed up of Kurogane's violence  :dodge:!
we absolutely have to rescue Fai and show to the world that it was a conspiracy orchestred by Mokona  :okay:!

fortunately Kurogane has found a wise man who has given us a plan and some precious informations  :keke:

The wise man obliged Kurogane to pay him a whisky if he wanted to know where Fai was...what a old alcoholic  :sweatdrop:

Fai is jailed on the sewer of the base  :(!

we have to hurry,because Beetrain is going to hang down Fai  :sad5:

* Forum Family *

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #73 on: August 27 2006, 01:11 pm »
got it. im powering up my power to Eternal Senshi power and heading in. I must cut off all comuntictions tho ;) dont wnt me to be known till the last possible moment
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Tenkuuken

• Angry Makai Knight coming through!
  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • GRRR!!!!!
« Reply #74 on: August 27 2006, 05:38 pm »
still noi sign of fai guys. sorry :(

BUT i might be on to something  :shifty: best go back under cover before im noticed....

btw, i cought site of something...
kuro seems to have found an outlet for his anger ::lol:

EDIT: quick update...i found some strands of white fur that may have come from Fai's fur cloak...im cbhanging to my Super Senshi mode incase i need the power.

Mmm, manju...

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #75 on: August 27 2006, 08:13 pm »
ok, great news: i was able to rescue fai. i had some hard times, tho something very unexpected happened:
once i got Fai into a secure spot while i prepared to finish off the manjuu, mokona tried to escape...someone from the inside stopped him tho:

it took me by great surprise, but then it hit me. in eps 41 and 42 there have been mucho kurofainess elements, so this person decdided that Fai belongs with his one true person and helped me in my endevor. I hope they continue sneaking KF moments into the anime, and what they did does not cause them truoble  :okay:)

Kuro's going to keep a closer watch over fai,. Fai on the other hand seems a bit exhausted over this whole ordeal.

(yes i know this deviant is more so about ch 125 etc, but the way kuro is holding fai...i thought itd be a perfect dpiction ^^]

I myself am powering down..i dont need this much power doing normal stuff, ill jus sticj to my super senshi form whilewe ensure the wedding can go back as planned ^^
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #76 on: August 27 2006, 09:29 pm »
GREAT JOB SAILOR YUE!!!!!

I'm so glad!! Manjuu electriced? XD

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #77 on: August 27 2006, 10:33 pm »
don't forget that Mokona can transfrm himself into a super saiyan,his ki energy can be so strong that thunder appear around his body  :dodge:!

anyway,thanks to Sailor Yue,the wedding between Fai and kurogane can carry on  :wink:!
Kurogane took Fai to a shop to help him chose his wedding dress (after all,he will be the one to pay it  :haha:)

they hasn't yet decided (Fai is so coquettish  :sweatdrop:),so they are hesitating between this costumes :

style knight

pyjama (to be ready for their love night  :tongue:)

elegant costume

as a musketeer

a huge coat (but kurogane thinks that it isn't enough sexy  :surprised:)

casual clothe

or mage outfit
« Last Edit: August 28 2006, 07:24 am by Tatasenko »

* Forum Family *

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #78 on: August 28 2006, 12:07 am »
nya...i say pirates ^^ that one shot of them in piraty outfits (not the BT ones <.<) is hot ^_^
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #79 on: August 28 2006, 02:40 am »
HEY! WE HAVE WORK!!!! :homework:

NEXT EPISODE IS A FILLER WITH TOMOYO-KUROGANE CANON!!!!!

SailorYue, you must prepare a plan to assault BT! :violent1: