AuthorTopic: The Remember Hideki Campaign  (Read 68112 times)

Offline Arcademan

• Hero of CLOW Empire & the Arcademan Universe!
  • Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
Re: The Remember Hideki Campaign
« Reply #140 on: November 11 2006, 08:49 am »
Last I checked *I* was the moderator of this thread, and I'm fully capable of deciding if and when a thread will be locked in this section. At the moment I see no fighting, only regular forum members going out of their way to be polite to a couple of new people with different opinions.

Which may be true but you'd be surprised on what I'm capable of doing. Besides, eveything's all kosher here...no problems whatsoever.

"Everything will surely be all right." 「絶対大丈夫だよ。」, "Zettai daijōbu da yo."
"Force without Master, heed the call of my Staff of Dreams, and become my power! SECURE!!!"
Neo-Geo: Come for the games, stay for teh drama!

Offline Capella

• The Ashura family owns my soul
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
« Reply #141 on: November 11 2006, 09:56 am »
And IF we see her again it's going to be when she goes splat when Ashura-ou wakes up.  A beautiful moment indeed;  It's been far too long since they've given us a violent and bloody death.

Well, we don't really know that Ashura-ou would do anything to Chii. It's a possibility, though. I wouldn't wish it on Chii, particularly considering she hasn't done anything but let herself be turned into an alarm system, but I do miss the bloody violent deaths.

To respond a couple other debate points:

I also don't think it matters that this isn't Chobits - all the past evidence still shows that CLAMP doesn't separate couples. Chii doesn't feel about Fai the same way she felt about Hideki - remember how distressed she would get in Chobits about the idea of being without Hideki, and compare that to how she responds when Fai says he's leaving. She's completely fine with the idea.

Yes, Freya was in love with her creator - but that didn't end well, so I don't think it actually stands in support of Fai/Chii, though I doubt CLAMP would ever be stopped from doing a couple by some taboo -they've done incest, pedophilia, abuse and just general screwed up before. However, they have yet to break the soulmate rule in Tsubasa.

I'm pretty sure that when Fai is looking regretful in the Celes scene, he's not looking at Chii. He's looking past Chii into the water at Ashura-ou. After all, he addresses his next line to Ashura-ou from the same position with the same expression. So, I don't think that was a reaction to changing Chii's form.
TheĀ  "Remember Hideki" Campaign: Chii's one and only "someone just for me."
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster

Offline Kazemon15

• Neku obessed! WEWY Rocks!. =3
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Currently Digimon obessed. =3
« Reply #142 on: November 11 2006, 10:00 am »

I'm pretty sure that when Fai is looking regretful in the Celes scene, he's not looking at Chii. He's looking past Chii into the water at Ashura-ou. After all, he addresses his next line to Ashura-ou from the same position with the same expression. So, I don't think that was a reaction to changing Chii's form.

Hmm I dunno...he looks like he's looking at Chi, I mean, after all, he is touching the Chi net with that sympathetic look....but as I said before, each to their own...and one can only hope right?

Plus, it is possible he could be looking at both sympetatically, right? We honestly dont know.

And IF we see her again it's going to be when she goes splat when Ashura-ou wakes up. A beautiful moment indeed; It's been far too long since they've given us a violent and bloody death.

Ack! How cruel....she did nothing wrong! Just by reading that I can imagin it...Poor Chi! O_O

Kurogane: My whole being exists for my master's sake;
my whole being belongs to my master.
I here vow to live by only that on my true name that none but my master knows.
KT anyone? ^_^
AMVs
Fanart
I am a member of Syaoran-Shrine group | TSubasa group
"Someone who understands, admires and loves you isn't a fan; it's a friend." - Kai Hiwatari, Beyblade G Revolution
Manga scan color artist found. < Click to see one scans
Sorry, my fellow Tsubasa fans, Digmon will always be number one above Tsubasa for me. =3

Offline Capella

• Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
« Reply #143 on: November 11 2006, 10:12 am »
It isn't entirely clear, true. My impression was that he was touching the Chii net but looking past her. Then again, there's nothing saying he couldn't be responding to both Chii's and Ashura-ou's predicaments with a similar emotion, though I personally am not inclined to believe so. That scene is part of why my preferred Fai pairing is Fai/Ashura-ou (though I don't necessarily believe said pairing is canon, I think the possibility is there). Naturally, we can all hope. ^_^
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster

Offline Rekall

• It's spelled C.A.N.O.N
  • Super Fan
  • made by evercool on LJ
« Reply #144 on: November 11 2006, 10:15 am »
Well, we don't really know that Ashura-ou would do anything to Chii. It's a possibility, though. I wouldn't wish it on Chii, particularly considering she hasn't done anything but let herself be turned into an alarm system, but I do miss the bloody violent deaths.

Oh sure, we don't know if that'll happen or not but she is blocking his escape route so I can see him doing it even if he doesn't necessary want to (because he's not evil!).  Nothing against Chii, I just want my violent death and the character I hate the most hasn't shown up yet.

Although I'm down if she lived and eventually got taken to Nihon with Kuro-pin and Fay for when they settled down and she got to be their daughter and eventually met a Hideki in that world.

Ack! How cruel....she did nothing wrong! Just by reading that I can imagin it...Poor Chi! O_O
*shrugs* Plenty of other characters have done nothing wrong and been killed off by CLAMP.
LiveJournal - RG Veda LJ Community - Fanfiction.net Account - Ficwad Account

Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline Kazemon15

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #145 on: November 11 2006, 10:16 am »
That is true....after all, whether or not we all support the same pairings, we're still general Tsubasa fans....we can only hope and wait for the truth.....

For some reason, Im thinking of some season 3 filler ep where they go to Chobits world and Fai supports Hideki all the way...lol

KT anyone? ^_^
AMVs
Fanart
"Someone who understands, admires and loves you isn't a fan; it's a friend." - Kai Hiwatari, Beyblade G Revolution
Sorry, my fellow Tsubasa fans, Digmon will always be number one above Tsubasa for me. =3

Offline Arcademan

• Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
« Reply #146 on: November 11 2006, 10:18 am »
Chii's purpose is to sleep until the time if and when Ashura awakens. What happens from there on is pure speculation. Knowing CLAMP, it most likely will involve somebody losing their eye over it :tongue:

"Force without Master, heed the call of my Staff of Dreams, and become my power! SECURE!!!"

Offline Kazemon15

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #147 on: November 11 2006, 10:20 am »
Chii's purpose is to sleep until the time if and when Ashura awakens. What happens from there on is pure speculation. Knowing CLAMP, it most likely will involve somebody losing their eye over it :tongue:

LOL Got that right...Clamp and their eye thing.....

*shrugs* Plenty of other characters have done nothing wrong and been killed off by CLAMP.

....TRUE.....like poor Kotori.....man........ poor CLAMP characters.....so used....so manipulated.....oh well....lol

KT anyone? ^_^
AMVs
Fanart

Offline Capella

• Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
« Reply #148 on: November 11 2006, 10:32 am »
Oh sure, we don't know if that'll happen or not but she is blocking his escape route so I can see him doing it even if he doesn't necessary want to (because he's not evil!).Ā  Nothing against Chii, I just want my violent death and the character I hate the most hasn't shown up yet.

Although I'm down if she lived and eventually got taken to Nihon with Kuro-pin and Fay for when they settled down and she got to be their daughter and eventually met a Hideki in that world.

Heh, I'm not saying she wouldn't/shouldn't get killed because she hasn't done anything wrong (this is CLAMP) - just that I personally wouldn't actively wish her dead with that in mind. But if Chii tried to stop Ashura-ou from chasing Fai and it's really that important to him, yeah, I'd say her chances of survival would be dropping pretty fast. Ashura-ou: Evil? No. Willing to make...sacrifices for what he wants? Yes (but not without angst).

Edit: Oops, I didn't see who was responding to whom. Stupid me.
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster

Offline Kazemon15

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #149 on: November 11 2006, 10:39 am »
Poor Chi, she'd probably do anything to keep Ashura-ou away from Fai....anyway....to conclude this argument, I do support HidekiChi....in Chobits....just not in Tsubasa...and I have a question...if I make a HidekiChi AMV, would it be alright to post it here? For all you HidekiChi fans...

KT anyone? ^_^
AMVs
Fanart

Offline Capella

• Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
« Reply #150 on: November 11 2006, 10:49 am »
Poor Chi, she'd probably do anything to keep Ashura-ou away from Fai....anyway....to conclude this argument, I do support HidekiChi....in Chobits....just not in Tsubasa...and I have a question...if I make a HidekiChi AMV, would it be alright to post it here? For all you HidekiChi fans...

I, for one, would love to see a Hideki/Chii AMV if you made one.
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #151 on: November 11 2006, 10:54 am »
Yup, I think that this thread would be a great spot to post it, since it's basically in favour of HidekiChii.
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline Kazemon15

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #152 on: November 11 2006, 11:06 am »
Ah okay ^^ ........::sweatdrop:: Don't suppose you know where I can post a FaiChi amv I'm planning to make also, do you?

KT anyone? ^_^
AMVs
Fanart

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #153 on: November 11 2006, 11:19 am »
Probably the TRC Fan Creations board in a new thread.

Offline Kazemon15

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #154 on: November 11 2006, 11:30 am »
Okay, thx...though, I doubt anyone would watch it.....

KT anyone? ^_^
AMVs
Fanart

Offline Arcademan

• Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
« Reply #155 on: November 11 2006, 11:32 am »
Post it in the TRC Fan Creation Thread, then post a link to it here so that people can take a look at it :wink:

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #156 on: November 11 2006, 12:04 pm »
But this isn't the right thread for it to be linked in...

Offline Arcademan

• Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
« Reply #157 on: November 11 2006, 12:07 pm »
But this isn't the right thread for it to be linked in...

She can make a comment in this thread about the topic at hand, then while doing it, quietly slip in the link. No harm in that. Cool?

Offline Kazemon15

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #158 on: November 11 2006, 12:15 pm »
Yeah ^^ well I was just asking for the FaiChi link should go.....but for all the HidekiChi fans, I'm going to post it here ^^ For the "Remember Hideki" forum, a HidekiChi AMV with the song "Imagin Me Without You"

KT anyone? ^_^
AMVs
Fanart

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #159 on: November 11 2006, 01:13 pm »
I still don't think it should be posted in this thread because that isn't what this thread is for. It's like me going to post Syaoran/Sakura stuff in a Kuro/Fai thread... it doesn't make sense. But whatever, I am not going to argue further over this, you can go ahead and have your last word as you feel you must.