AuthorTopic: The Remember Hideki Campaign  (Read 68119 times)

Offline Sandra-chan

• cRAzY fan
Re: The Remember Hideki Campaign
« Reply #120 on: November 11 2006, 04:05 am »
Chi is capable of loving anyone.

That's true but still I belive she don't love Fai in a romantic way.
KuroxFay forever!
Banners made by me ^^

Offline Kazemon15

• Neku obessed! WEWY Rocks!. =3
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Currently Digimon obessed. =3
« Reply #121 on: November 11 2006, 04:10 am »
That's true but still I belive she don't love Fai in a romantic way.

^^ That's your point of view....you cant see them together.....however, my point of view, I can see them together.....each to their own opinion. :D

Kurogane: My whole being exists for my master's sake;
my whole being belongs to my master.
I here vow to live by only that on my true name that none but my master knows.
KT anyone? ^_^
AMVs
Fanart
I am a member of Syaoran-Shrine group | TSubasa group
"Someone who understands, admires and loves you isn't a fan; it's a friend." - Kai Hiwatari, Beyblade G Revolution
Manga scan color artist found. < Click to see one scans
Sorry, my fellow Tsubasa fans, Digmon will always be number one above Tsubasa for me. =3

Offline Sandra-chan

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #122 on: November 11 2006, 04:15 am »
Yeah and I respect your opinion too  :okay: .
KuroxFay forever!
Banners made by me ^^

Offline kixie

• Big Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #123 on: November 11 2006, 04:24 am »
Seishiro maybe would not be gay in Tsubasa, do you see him mentioned he's gay? All I seen is that Subaru seemed to have hatred for Seishiro.

... He never said he was gay in either Tokyo Babylon or X either, remember this is Clamp they don't confirm couples like this or their sexuality, it's all up to the fans how they interpret the story.

Saying all that, FaiChi are a gorgeous coupling and I can see ChosenExile's and Kazemon15's argument that Hideki has not appeared in Tsubasa and I can agree that Fai is an important person to Chi because he was probably the first one she saw. I also hope that we get to see Chi in the manga later on as I love their interaction... but I can't see it as true love.

But I respect your opinion and I love debating this

Offline Kazemon15

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #124 on: November 11 2006, 04:28 am »
But I respect your opinion and I love debating this

Me too ^^ it was fun....Im just glad I could summit my opinion...Hideki and Chi are cute together, but so are Fai and Chi...and you're right...O_O Chi does need to appear more! APPEAR MORE KAWAII CHI! I WANNA SEE YOU GO...CHIIIIII! lol

KT anyone? ^_^
AMVs
Fanart
"Someone who understands, admires and loves you isn't a fan; it's a friend." - Kai Hiwatari, Beyblade G Revolution
Sorry, my fellow Tsubasa fans, Digmon will always be number one above Tsubasa for me. =3

Offline ChosenExiled

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #125 on: November 11 2006, 04:29 am »
O_O Chi does need to appear more! APPEAR MORE KAWAII CHI! I WANNA SEE YOU GO...CHIIIIII! lol

You just took the words out of my mouth.
A disabled person can make a claim against you if your website makes it impossible or unreasonably difficult to access information and services. If you have not made reasonable adjustments and cannot show that this failure is justified, then you may be liable under the Disability Discrimination Act (DDA), UK, came into force in 1995, and may have to pay compensation and be ordered by a court to change your site.

Offline Sabbe-chan

• cRAzY fan
  • "L, do you know?..."
« Reply #126 on: November 11 2006, 04:35 am »
I think Chi's feelings towards Fai is a little bit stronger than his feelings for her. Some of her feelings might be romantic but I think that their relationship's more based on trust. I can't help it, but I'd find it a bit weird if they would become a pair. I just can't se Chi with anyone else than Hideki. Besides, I respect all of you who don't share my wiew. :keke:
Can't help being a hopeless manga/anime lover....

Offline Kazemon15

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #127 on: November 11 2006, 04:37 am »
And also, to support the HidekiChi pairing, I'll make a music video of Chobits...^^ With the song "Imagin Me Without You" by Jaci Velasquez. ...a request from a friend, and will start as soon as I get footage!

And can anyone be openminded and watch my TRC couple tribute? I know not the pairing you like, but even some KuroFai fans watched it and thought it was cute....

Song I'M With You by Avril Lavinge seems fitting....since the lyric..."I don't know who you are, but I'm with you..."
http://youtube.com/watch?v=E5BX_gAoXpM
« Last Edit: November 11 2006, 05:08 am by Kazemon15 »

KT anyone? ^_^
AMVs
Fanart

Offline Becster

• ...Did someone say KuroFai?
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Made by meliwan <333
« Reply #128 on: November 11 2006, 05:10 am »
I'm not going to comment on any of this, I've made my feelings clear on the whole issue before, so I don't need to reaffirm it. ^_^

Kazemon15, sorry if it's seemed like everyone's against you. We're not. We're not cruel - especially not on purpose - and we all agree that everyone is entitled to their own opinion. If you wanna ship Fai/Chi and Kuro/Tomo, we're not going to point our fingers and you and ban you from doing so. I apologise if you've felt like we've been picking on you. We certainly don't mean to.

Sig made by meliwan <3

Made by Capella
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

We KuroFai fangirls are so polite. We politely agree that everyone is allowed to like other pairings, we politely accept everyone else's opinions, and then we, very politely, of course, crush their arguments for other pairings with our infallible KuroFai logic. <3

Forum Family
Forum Wives: meliwan and Emiko <33 (Yay. Bigamy! XD)
Daughter: Kana-chan <3
Cousin: Capella

Offline Sabbe-chan

• cRAzY fan
  • "L, do you know?..."
« Reply #129 on: November 11 2006, 05:16 am »
That's right. Everyone is more than welcome to share their opinion with the rest of us without being picked on. I like to hear everyone elses thoughts and wiews. That's what makes it fun to discuss and talk here.  :D
Can't help being a hopeless manga/anime lover....

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #130 on: November 11 2006, 05:17 am »
No offense or anything (I like debating this too!) I don't think that Hideki not showing up for 17 volumes means anything. Chii has only shown up once during all 17 volumes as well. Though I agree with Becster, I hope you don't feel like we're picking on you! I enjoy the debate that's going on here, it's really livened up the thread!
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline Becster

• Obsessed Fan
  • Made by meliwan <333
« Reply #131 on: November 11 2006, 05:20 am »
Though I agree with Becster, I hope you don't feel like we're picking on you! I enjoy the debate that's going on here, it's really livened up the thread!

That's certainly true!! We like defending what we think, so post away! Debates are fun, and we don't mean any harm by it.

Sig made by meliwan <3

Made by Capella

We KuroFai fangirls are so polite. We politely agree that everyone is allowed to like other pairings, we politely accept everyone else's opinions, and then we, very politely, of course, crush their arguments for other pairings with our infallible KuroFai logic. <3

Forum Family

Offline Kazemon15

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #132 on: November 11 2006, 05:21 am »
No picking, everyone has their own opinions... ^^ ..just wanted to prove some points....because some ppl I noticed said it wasnt possible because Fai made Chi? ....Didnt Freya's father make her and she fell in love? O_o ....just wanted to clear that up...and like I said, I'll be making that video as soon as I "borrow" [AHEM*STEAL*AHEM]" the DVDs from my friend....hehhe

Anyway.....just because they may not be canon or anything doesnt mean we cant stop making cute music videos like these!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=cA1AzgkiM8o

Not made by me, the one made my me is in the other link on my other post....

KT anyone? ^_^
AMVs
Fanart

Offline Becster

• Obsessed Fan
  • Made by meliwan <333
« Reply #133 on: November 11 2006, 05:27 am »
Anyway.....just because they may not be canon or anything doesnt mean we cant stop making cute music videos like these!

Exactly. Just because something isn't canon, doesn't mean you can't ship/write fanfictions/make AMVs about them. That's what having a fandom is all about - having fun with the pairing you like!

Sig made by meliwan <3

Made by Capella

Forum Family

Offline kixie

• Big Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #134 on: November 11 2006, 05:30 am »
Absolutely, this is best part about having a forum where everyone has different opinions and more people need to stand up for their pairings as this forum can be a bit overwhelming with all the KuroFai fans.

Offline Kazemon15

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #135 on: November 11 2006, 05:40 am »
more people need to stand up for their pairings as this forum can be a bit overwhelming with all the KuroFai fans.

heh I agree with that...mostly, I think ppl dont stand up is because about maybe 80 or 90% of fangirls are KuroFai fans and they're terrified...O_O .....I know my friend, who's a KuroTomo fan, is terrified to post anymore....this was on another forum, but due to one extremely rude fan girl, he was shot down, crushed and sceward....and the other fans didnt exactly respect his desicion....and knowing him since middle school, all his life, his thoughts have been shot down by his own PARENTS.....so being shot down by ppl who like the same anime you do...is just....very sad....

You'd think you'd find more comfort with ppl who like the same thing, you know...?

Edit: Like no offense to Becster's signature, but some ppl find that quote rather offensive.....since you're talking about polietly accepting....then it seems you're turning back and biting us back with full force.....Im sorry if you didnt mean it to be offensive, but....you know...

KT anyone? ^_^
AMVs
Fanart

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #136 on: November 11 2006, 06:15 am »
And if it starts happening again in this thread, it will be shut down, whether anyone agrees or disagree.

Last I checked *I* was the moderator of this thread, and I'm fully capable of deciding if and when a thread will be locked in this section. At the moment I see no fighting, only regular forum members going out of their way to be polite to a couple of new people with different opinions.

I am not sure about that, but if you think Tomoyo is lesbian [no offense to Tomoyofans] then it would be incest if she loves Sakura since they're cousins...

Please be careful about putting up posts containing comments like this. Why would anyone be offended with Tomoyo being a lesbian? Would people apologize for describing Syaoran as straight?

Kazemon15, your last post is getting off the topic. I have seen nothing but people in this forum being extremely polite in regard to your views. I also don't see anything offensive about Becster's signature. Like everyone has said, we are all entitled to our opinions, don't make something that so far has been polite and friendly into an 'us vs. them' situation.

Offline Kazemon15

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #137 on: November 11 2006, 06:19 am »

Kazemon15, your last post is getting off the topic. I have seen nothing but people in this forum being extremely polite in regard to your views. I also don't see anything offensive about Becster's signature. Like everyone has said, we are all entitled to our opinions, don't make something that so far has been polite and friendly into an 'us vs. them' situation.

Ah sorry about that, I meant no offense to anyone, just responded my opinion to why other pairing fans always keep quiet about stuff like this...I agree it is fun to debate on their own opinions, but it wont be fun if ppl keep quiet....so I was just explaining my reasons why ppl dont go outshouting their fav couples....sorry if I offended anyone...I dont wanna offend! Im honestly a nice person! ..Im like a girl version of Syaoran who's too nice for his own good! ):

KT anyone? ^_^
AMVs
Fanart

Offline Touei

• -gone-
  • Big Fan
« Reply #138 on: November 11 2006, 06:28 am »
I guess I might as well post this, since I spent ten minutes typing it (Hooray for slow typing), even though some of it probably isnt relevant anymore. .__.

I personally dont see why people aren't allowed to defend their pairings anymore (in a reasonable debate). If you're in a minority you still have a right to talk about your own opinions, but the majority also has a right. It isnt "ganging up", it's just the fact that more people are trying to defend the same thing.

I dont like to get involved in pairing discussions, because I know that in the end I'll get far too defensive. Same reason I stay away from the TsubasaChronicle.net forums.

IMO, FaixChi has no chance of happening - unless Chi turns out to be her sister (Freya? I always get those two mixed up. Need to reread Chobits sometime soon.). And from the few pages of Chi-canon we actually have she wasnt really behaving like Freya.

And the great thing about being in a fandom-centered community is the discussions and debates. People aren't always going to agree - even within a fandom. At the end of the day, if you dont like being overwhelmed by people supporting a rival ship or theory, dont join the debate in the first place. There's plenty to talk about without getting into a heated argument about who's going to end up with who. And anyway, should we really be labeling each other by which ship *cough* floats our boat? Isn't that just prejudiced? Outside of ship debate threads, it shouldn't make much difference.

Offline Rekall

• It's spelled C.A.N.O.N
  • Super Fan
  • made by evercool on LJ
« Reply #139 on: November 11 2006, 08:38 am »
.^^ no offense, I havent seen Hideki in all 17 volumes of Tsubasa, have you?

No offense, but  I haven't seen Chii in the last 133 chapters of TRC, have you? ^^

And IF we see her again it's going to be when she goes splat when Ashura-ou wakes up.  A beautiful moment indeed;  It's been far too long since they've given us a violent and bloody death.
LiveJournal - RG Veda LJ Community - Fanfiction.net Account - Ficwad Account

Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign