AuthorTopic: The Remember Hideki Campaign  (Read 68120 times)

Offline Kazemon15

• Neku obessed! WEWY Rocks!. =3
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Currently Digimon obessed. =3
Re: The Remember Hideki Campaign
« Reply #100 on: November 10 2006, 09:43 am »
Ack...rip out my heart and stomp on it...lol,Ā  jk.... I do agree ChiHideki is a cute couple...but here are just my thoughts....1] new world, can also equal new couple....[after all, Shougo and Primela-chan got together, didnt they ^^] and 2] we honestly dont know what Fai's past is....so you cant doubt of the possibility now, right?

I'll admit, KuroFai is a possibily....but so is KuroTomo or FaiChi, we really wont know til the end....also, cant some fans hope? ^^ I mean...I still see SakuraYukito and SyaoranEriol fans out there! Even though their couples are canon...just stating my thoughts....after all, different opinions is what makes things interesting, right?

Edit: And about the Beetrain thing....well, Clamp really didnt complain about ep 32, did they? Goes to show they werent really bothered by it.... plus, it was a cute ep, perfect ep for the introduction of DreamScape ^^
« Last Edit: November 10 2006, 10:05 am by Kazemon15 »

Kurogane: My whole being exists for my master's sake;
my whole being belongs to my master.
I here vow to live by only that on my true name that none but my master knows.
KT anyone? ^_^
AMVs
Fanart
I am a member of Syaoran-Shrine group | TSubasa group
"Someone who understands, admires and loves you isn't a fan; it's a friend." - Kai Hiwatari, Beyblade G Revolution
Manga scan color artist found. < Click to see one scans
Sorry, my fellow Tsubasa fans, Digmon will always be number one above Tsubasa for me. =3

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #101 on: November 10 2006, 10:25 am »
Well, just because Clamp doesn'tĀ  say anything about an episode doesn't mean they aren't bothered by it. They haven't really said much about Tsubasa as a whole other than the fact that they weren't happy about it.

AndĀ  I really, really feel that FaiChii won't happen because Chi is Hideki's soulmate. Yes, Shougo and Primera got together, but Primera wasn't in love with anyone who loved her back, thus she hadn't found a soulmate in MKR. She had a crush on Lantis, but he in no way returned her feelings. The whole point of Tsubasa is that soulmates are together on every world: Arashi and Sorata, Yasha and Ashura, etc. So while I agree that people can ship FaiChii all they want (free fandom, after all, people can ship FaixFuuma for all it really matters) I can't see it ever happening. Chii spent 8 volumes searching for her soulmate, and Clamp hasn't split up any of their main couples.

I really do think that KuroFai is the pairing that the recent chapters have been leaning towards, but that doesn't mean nobody can ship KuroTomo either. I just don't see it as anything but platonic, personally, especially with Tomoyo being so obsessed with Sakura. That's just my opinion, I'm not attacking you for liking them or anything. I just personally find that pairing...icky? Personal preference I guess, lol.
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline Capella

• The Ashura family owns my soul
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
« Reply #102 on: November 10 2006, 11:14 am »
Ack...rip out my heart and stomp on it...lol,Ā  jk.... I do agree ChiHideki is a cute couple...but here are just my thoughts....1] new world, can also equal new couple....[after all, Shougo and Primela-chan got together, didnt they ^^] and 2] we honestly dont know what Fai's past is....so you cant doubt of the possibility now, right?

I'll admit, KuroFai is a possibily....but so is KuroTomo or FaiChi, we really wont know til the end....also, cant some fans hope? ^^ I mean...I still see SakuraYukito and SyaoranEriol fans out there! Even though their couples are canon...just stating my thoughts....after all, different opinions is what makes things interesting, right?

Edit: And about the Beetrain thing....well, Clamp really didnt complain about ep 32, did they? Goes to show they werent really bothered by it.... plus, it was a cute ep, perfect ep for the introduction of DreamScape ^^

Even if CLAMP wasn't bothered by ep.32, that doesn't mean they support Fai/Chii. After all, they don't have a problem with the Angelic Layer anime (at least it looks that way from their interviews), and that has completely different pairings from the manga. Possibly, like many other manga-ka, they see the anime as a totally separate work from their manga.

But anyway. I hope we haven't insulted you by our anti-Fai/Chii sentiments. We are mostly in agreement with each other on this issue, so we can get carried away. I don't have problem if you like the pairing, but I do believe that it is not at all canon, and that people should acknowledge that because there really is a lot of evidence against it, and as far as I can see no evidence for it. If you think otherwise, please, feel free to explain (no sarcasm intended). Like you said, different opinions are interesting.

Emiko explained the whole CLAMP soulmates situation as regards Fai/Chii v. Shougo/Primera. I suppose under that rule there could be some room for one-sided romantic interest between Fai and Chii, all other arguements aside.
TheĀ  "Remember Hideki" Campaign: Chii's one and only "someone just for me."
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster

Offline Kazemon15

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #103 on: November 10 2006, 11:23 am »
Oh no offense taken....however, I do feel a bit insulted about the comment about the AMV....that person worked hard on it as far as we would know, so posting something like that to put down is somewhat rude.....my opinion...since I have seen sucky AMVs but as far as we know, ppl try their best....

KT anyone? ^_^
AMVs
Fanart
"Someone who understands, admires and loves you isn't a fan; it's a friend." - Kai Hiwatari, Beyblade G Revolution
Sorry, my fellow Tsubasa fans, Digmon will always be number one above Tsubasa for me. =3

Offline Capella

• The Ashura family owns my soul
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
« Reply #104 on: November 10 2006, 11:56 am »
Hm, looking back, the bit with the AMV is probably an example of us getting rather carried away. I apologize for the rudeness. u.u
TheĀ  "Remember Hideki" Campaign: Chii's one and only "someone just for me."
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster

Offline Kazemon15

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #105 on: November 10 2006, 12:07 pm »
Yeah, I sort of know the feeling when you get carried away...if its something you don't like, first instinct is to attack it....but you have to remember to be curtius to other ppl ^^ I too sometimes want to post arguments, but hold back, knowing its your own belief and I know the feeling of being stomped on....real world stuff, for instance, I'm hard of hearing and often get stomped on a lot.....

KT anyone? ^_^
AMVs
Fanart

Offline Arcademan

• Hero of CLOW Empire & the Arcademan Universe!
  • Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
« Reply #106 on: November 10 2006, 12:38 pm »
Gee...slight disagreement going on here. I'm surprised...NOT!!!

"Everything will surely be all right." 「絶対大丈夫だよ。」, "Zettai daijōbu da yo."
"Force without Master, heed the call of my Staff of Dreams, and become my power! SECURE!!!"
Neo-Geo: Come for the games, stay for teh drama!

Offline Kazemon15

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #107 on: November 10 2006, 01:35 pm »
Gee...slight disagreement going on here. I'm surprised...NOT!!!

What's that supposed to mean? Im sorry to say if you mean otherwise, but that felt like an insult...

Edit: ....And....I just have one thing to say to support what I think ...this is Tsubasa....not Chobits....if this were a Chobits forum, I'd say ^^ Sure! Hideki and Chi all the way! ...but it's not....Im just stating what I think...in Tsubasa, Chi doesnt even know Hideki...and it seems to me, in Tsubasa...Fai is Chi's most important person.....
« Last Edit: November 10 2006, 02:07 pm by Kazemon15 »

KT anyone? ^_^
AMVs
Fanart

Offline Arcademan

• Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
« Reply #108 on: November 10 2006, 02:24 pm »
Let's just say this thread had some probs in the past on how people viewed this particular subject and how opinions were becoming a point of arguments.

And if it starts happening again in this thread, it will be shut down, whether anyone agrees or disagree.

So please...play nice.

"Force without Master, heed the call of my Staff of Dreams, and become my power! SECURE!!!"

Offline Kazemon15

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #109 on: November 10 2006, 02:29 pm »
Sorry, new here, didnt know.....not trying to cause an argument...Capella said if I have any thought/evidence, I could be free to explain them...so Im doing just that...

KT anyone? ^_^
AMVs
Fanart

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #110 on: November 10 2006, 02:36 pm »
and it seems to me, in Tsubasa...Fai is Chi's most important person.....

Can you explain this further? Why do you feel that way?

Offline Arcademan

• Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
« Reply #111 on: November 10 2006, 02:37 pm »
It's all cool. No harm done. Please...feel free to express opinions about it. Personally, I'd love to see Hideki make an appearance in TRC, especially since many other aspects of Chobits had already appeared in TRC...maybe a slightly alternate world based on Chobits where Hideki has a persocom by the name of...Freya?!! Now that would be a sinister twist :D

Offline anbu moo

• oh hohoho! fear my unrelenting insanity! >D
« Reply #112 on: November 10 2006, 02:53 pm »
hehe.. new here, but this topic seems interesting. :D

Personally, i can't really see fayxchii... in fact, even less than i see fayxsakura. for both sakura and chii, fay is sort of like a father/big brother/mother figure, and i like it that way. besides, fay "made" chii, right? so... .. it'd be a cute pairing though.. :D

kuroxtomoyo... i can see that happening. - -

as for fayxkuro... well, i can see it happening (especially with all the vampire stuff and all).. but at the same time, i can't. when i look at fay, the only pairing i see him ever having is fayxashura. - - for some strange reason, my impression of fay is that he'll wind up without a pairing, but great friends with everyone, probably because he was betrayed so harshly in the past that he no longer entrusts his feelings with anyone. this opinion will probably change in the future, cause clamp has this strange talent of inserting 50,000 plot twists at once. - -

Offline Kazemon15

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #113 on: November 10 2006, 02:56 pm »
Can you explain this further? Why do you feel that way?

Well, first off...the way she looks at him, that look of concern....she's always watching him, in case someone didnt notice

And also...when Fai was rambling, she was curious, of course, she was worried about him...but he hugged her to take her mind off her worry

Next, when Fai asked if he could change her, she agreed without hesitation, which must mean she trusts him well enough to do that, which I think is proof of importance.

And when Fai did change her...he had this sympethatic regretful look.....

I hope that is proof enough to say Fai is Chi's important person in Tsubasa...

Edit: And also, proof Chibits Chi is not Tsubasa Chi...in CLAMP drawings, Chobits Chi had white/gray hair....in the Delux cover of Tsubasa manga, Tsubasa Chi is drawn as a blonde...there must be a reason for this difference.
« Last Edit: November 10 2006, 05:50 pm by Kazemon15 »

KT anyone? ^_^
AMVs
Fanart

Offline Mairi

« Reply #114 on: November 10 2006, 07:55 pm »
Fai might be important to Chi (I mean, he did create her) but that doesn't necessarily mean that he's her "Someone just for me" or whatever it is. Chi's someone just for her would not turn her into a tarp/net thing covering some man, and then leave that world with no intention to return there, right? Hideki would never have done something like that.

Throughout Chobits, Chi acts affectionate to just about everyone she comes across, and she's far too trusting for her own good (and ends up being kidnapped because of it). She has to be told that glomping people is bad after tackling the manager, right? XD

So, while he is important to Chi, Fai is not the someone just for her. Hideki loves Chi, Chi loves Hideki (she spent 8 volumes figuring that out, after all) so massively established couples like that don't just get forgotten easily by Clamp, I think. Sakura's still with Syaoran, Yasha is still hanging around Ashura(the younger one), Fuuma and Kamui are still connected, as are Subaru and Seishirou.

...also it's been like, 130 chapters without Fai thinking about Chi at all (and he's thinking about Ashura quiiiite a bit) so I don't think he has the qualifications to be Chi's special someone. I've wondered occasionally if Fai's issue is the same as Chi's in that *he* needs to find his someone just for him (Kurogane). XD

(aside from that topic I'm supporting the Remember Hideki Campaign, by the way... I actually liked Chobits quite a bit.)

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #115 on: November 10 2006, 08:13 pm »
Maybe I am not seeing the hair color thing, because they both look the same to me. Even  Fai, Syaoran, and Sakura's haircolor differs slightly from colored page to colored page, doesn't mean they are different people.

Plus, Chii is Chii. Just because she looks a bit different doesn't mean anything. Subaru and Kamui are not vampires OR brothers in X, doesn't mean they aren't Subaru and Kamui in Tsubasa despite that. Syaoran and Sakura aren't teenagers from a desert country, but they are still Syaoran and Sakura. Tomoyo isn't a magic using princess but she is still Tomoyo. No one contests that, so why would it be different for Chii?

Offline kixie

• Big Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #116 on: November 10 2006, 09:12 pm »
Just to add to Mela's point Clamp made a point of stating that the even though there are different worlds with the characters having different lives, they are still the same soul. So even though that is a Chi from another world, she still has the same soul as the Chi from Chobits.

You can then bring in the soulmates thing which is paramount to any Clamp manga and they have yet to split any pairing up, so how can the soul have two different soulmates... Shougo doesn't count he was only in the X movie...

I do certainly agree that Fai is very very important to Chi, as a creator, Fai's probably the only person she knows and the one person who helped her through life and there's no doubt that Fai cares for her since he did create her and therefore has responsibilities and feelings of adoration towards her. Don't get me wrong I love the interaction between Fai and Chi I think they are adorable together, but to think of them as anymore... I can't - unless Clamp surprise us all at the end, which if they do then fine, they are cute.

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #117 on: November 10 2006, 10:33 pm »
Disagreement...? I thought we were having a polite debate.

Anyway, yeah, gotta agree with everyone. Chii's soul is the same in Tsubasa, so it makes sense that she'd love the same person.  And honestly, Hideki would treat Chii so much better than Fai would. Hideki would never have turned her into a pool cover and left her behind.
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline Kazemon15

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #118 on: November 11 2006, 03:16 am »
I DO supoort Hideki, I love the HidekiChi pairings in Chobits.........but...^^ no offense, I havent seen Hideki in all 17 volumes of Tsubasa, have you?
It is true, Chi is very naive.....but think of it this way.....you said it's possible Fai is Chi's important person in Tsubasa, right? In Chobits, she saw Hideki as her important person.....she always thought of him....now I dont think that would change in Tsubasa....if Hideki were to suddenly come along, someone she didnt know, she wouldnt go with him right? She would think of Fai, since it is her nature to think of her important person....
I do agree Fai has been thinking of Ashura quiet a bit....but that's because Ashura is connected to something so dreadful in his past that he cant help but think of him....just like Kurogane to Tomoyo [no offense KuroFai fans!} ...I seen her pop up a few times when his past or something is revealed, so of course Fai would think of Ashura...^^
Anyway, dont wanna cause argument....after all, we're all general Tsubasa fans, we like it one way or another right? ^_^

And in turns of Fai leaving her.....if he was in captivity all his life, of course he would be a bit selfish....no offense to Fai..IM SORRY, FAI, FOR CALLING YOU SELFISH! ::hugs Fai plushie::

Edit: ..and I just thought of something.....didnt Freya fall in love with her creator,, which we consider is her dad? ^^ ....CLAMP pretty much supports EVERYTHING, so it's very hard to tell which direction they're going....they support childadult relationships [RikaTereda, ShinboTakako] they support yaoi [SubaruSeishiro] ...not sure about Yuri.....and incest....hmm.....I am not sure about that, but if you think Tomoyo is lesbian [no offense to Tomoyofans] then it would be incest if she loves Sakura since they're cousins...
« Last Edit: November 11 2006, 03:42 am by Kazemon15 »

KT anyone? ^_^
AMVs
Fanart

Offline ChosenExiled

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #119 on: November 11 2006, 03:58 am »
Chi is capable of loving anyone. Chi fall in love with Hideki in Chobits because by fate that Hideki found her first. It seemed like her OS program with free thoughts and emotions allowed her to get attached to Hideki but that was because he found her first. Like AI: Artifical Intelligence, the boy was given to a certain mother and he got attached to her with free thoughts and emotions. If the boy was given to a different nice mother, he would be attached to her too. So let's say, if Shougo found Chi first and treated her nicely, Chi would be with him. However, Fai is the one who created Chi and HIdeki was nowhere to be found. So Fai is Chi's first person she would probably see and his important person just as Freya is her father's first person she sees and her father became her most important person. Beside, no matter how many proof there are in other manga or the mentioning of the same soul, Tsubasa characters are different. Seishiro maybe would not be gay in Tsubasa, do you see him mentioned he's gay? All I seen is that Subaru seemed to have hatred for Seishiro. (Could be look like that for a reader who don't read X or Tokyo Babylon). A friend of mine read and watched Tsubasa and he didn't assume or never thought Seishiro was gay because he never read X/1999 and Tokyo Babylon.
A disabled person can make a claim against you if your website makes it impossible or unreasonably difficult to access information and services. If you have not made reasonable adjustments and cannot show that this failure is justified, then you may be liable under the Disability Discrimination Act (DDA), UK, came into force in 1995, and may have to pay compensation and be ordered by a court to change your site.