AuthorTopic: The Remember Hideki Campaign  (Read 68108 times)

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
Re: The Remember Hideki Campaign
« Reply #60 on: August 10 2006, 02:10 pm »
I don't know if Chii will have a huge roll to play in the future of Tsubasa, actually. Somehow I feel like she was only put into Tsubasa because she was a popular Clamp character and the series was just starting out. While I'd like to see Hideki, I don't think he and Chii will get a great deal of focus. I'm wary of the idea that the group will go to Celes eventually (though damn would I like to see it) and if that doesn't happen, all Chii is set to do is warn Fai of Ashura's awakening. I don't know if she'll be able to physically appear or what the method of warning Fai will be.

Though if it does occur, all of the Clamp couples that have made a re-appearence have been slightly different than their original counterparts circumstance-wise, haven't they? Sorata and Arashi being together and happy, for example. How much can Chii and Hideki change? Make them more angsty?
« Last Edit: August 11 2006, 12:48 am by Emiko »
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline Capella

• The Ashura family owns my soul
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
« Reply #61 on: August 12 2006, 12:47 am »
I don't know if Chii will have a huge roll to play in the future of Tsubasa, actually. Somehow I feel like she was only put into Tsubasa because she was a popular Clamp character and the series was just starting out. While I'd like to see Hideki, I don't think he and Chii will get a great deal of focus. I'm wary of the idea that the group will go to Celes eventually (though damn would I like to see it) and if that doesn't happen, all Chii is set to do is warn Fai of Ashura's awakening. I don't know if she'll be able to physically appear or what the method of warning Fai will be.

Though if it does occur, all of the Clamp couples that have made a re-appearence have been slightly different than their original counterparts circumstance-wise, haven't they? Sorata and Arashi being together and happy, for example. How much can Chii and Hideki change? Make them more angsty?

I don't expect them to get much focus either, so if Hideki did appear, I don't think there'd be time to change too much. Or really develop that much of a relationship in the first place. Hideki/Chii is a relationship that took awhile to develop, which is one of the reasons I don't think he'll be showing up in Celes where the story isn't about them.

Isn't RG Veda based on ancient Hindu texts and stories, not Japanese ones?

[mythology geek] It's named after the Rigveda, but the mythology it borrows from is actually Japanese, which itself borrows from Hindu mythology. Some of the mythological figures referenced in RG Veda aren't even Hindu in origin (quite a number of them are Buddhist, for example). The god Ashura is Japanese - in the Rigveda "Asura" is 1) a title for the gods and 2) a race of demons. [/mythology geek] Great, I'm going off-topic in my own thread.
The  "Remember Hideki" Campaign: Chii's one and only "someone just for me."
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster

Offline Mimie

• New Fan
  • i am KYUT!!!!!!
« Reply #62 on: August 13 2006, 09:51 pm »
he, i'd like to see ansty hideki. damn, i want clamp to show chii with hideki now!
CLAMP has good fashion sense.....e_e

Offline Rekall

• It's spelled C.A.N.O.N
  • Super Fan
  • made by evercool on LJ
« Reply #63 on: August 14 2006, 05:54 am »
I agree that Chii probably won't have a big role and think the reason she was picked for that role was because she's well known to a point where even people who haven't read Chobits know who she is (that was the way it was with me.  TRC was the first CLAMP manga I read and only Chii I recognized because of different pictures I've seen.  I only knew that Syoaran and Sakura were from CCS because it says so in the summary for it).

As for if they'll go to Celes or not it's hard to say.  Does anyone remember what order the wishes were in at the beginning?  Because wishes take priority and if Fye wished not to return to Celes first then I don't think they will.  However if Syaoran wished to save Sakura first then they'll probably end up there at some point because Fye's wish of not returning there can't cancel out the wish of finding the feathers.  If they do go to Celes I doubt we'll see Hideki there unless it's a flashback.  I kinda like the idea of everyone being killed in a war except for Chii, Fye and Ashura-ou.
« Last Edit: August 14 2006, 07:11 am by Rekall »
LiveJournal - RG Veda LJ Community - Fanfiction.net Account - Ficwad Account

Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #64 on: August 14 2006, 06:12 am »
I agree with what you said big sis. Chii was only put there because every one know who Chii is. And it shows that this book does have cross-overs from different books CLAMP has made. But she is not as big as Sakura & Syaoran. So I bet we will only see her in flashbacks. And I know they will be Hideki. Because they have too. I love that guy, lol ^^;;
Live Journal[New Layout]- Website - GraphicsUpdated
center]

Forum Family
My really cool little sis: Kudan * Wishingstarx * Star_Wings * ~Emethyst~ * Fai *Babypigggy
My happy cool niece:Cherry-chan
My really cute big sis: Møon Li * SailorYue*Rekall
My poem cousin:Kuri-san
My nice cool owner:Pretty

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #65 on: August 14 2006, 06:40 am »
I agree that Chii probably won't have a big role and think the reason she was picked for that role was because she's well known to a point where even people who haven't read Chobits know who she is (that was the way it was with me. TRC was the first CLAMP manga I read and only Chii I recognized because of different pictures I've seen. I only knew that Syoaran and Sakura were from CCS because it says so in the summary for it).

As for if they'll go to Celes or not it's hard to say. Does anyone remember what order the wishes were in at the beginning? Because wishes take priority and if Fye wished not to return to Celes first they I don't think they will. However if Syaoran wished the save Sakura first then they'll probably end up there at some point because Fye's wish of not returning there can't cancel out the wish of finding the feathers. If they do go to Celes I doubt we'll see Hideki there unless it's a flashback. I kinda like the idea of everyone being killed in a war except for Chii, Fye and Ashura-ou.

Syaoran made the wish before any of them, but he was also the first to arrive with Sakura.

Kurogane and Fai made their wishes at the exact same time, and they also pretty much arrived at the exact same time too.

(click to enlarge)

But you are right, since Syaoran made the wish before the others, there is that possibility of them having to go to Celes in order to retrieve a feather, that is, if a feather indeed exists there.

Offline Rekall

• It's spelled C.A.N.O.N
  • Super Fan
  • made by evercool on LJ
« Reply #66 on: August 14 2006, 07:09 am »
Ah thank you.  I knew Syaoran wished first in the anime but couldn't remember the manga.

Offline Dayanira

• New Fan
« Reply #67 on: August 30 2006, 12:40 am »
Umm... Hey there!
Actually all this FaixChii idea has never disturbed me, cause i see not ANY chance for it. But still... Today i found THIS: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBtGuKDyZ_U
While watching it i wanted to laugh AND cry. It's just so ridiculous that i have nothing to say. Poor Hideki...
There are no coincidences in this  world... there is only Hitsuzen... Everything here  has already been predestined by CLAMP!!!

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #68 on: August 30 2006, 12:43 am »
Umm... Hey there!
Actually all this FaixChii idea has never disturbed me, cause i see not ANY chance for it. But still... Today i found THIS: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBtGuKDyZ_U
While watching it i wanted to laugh AND cry. It's just so ridiculous that i have nothing to say. Poor Hideki...

This makes me wanna laugh so hard - the FaiChii shippers don't even have enough of them both to make a AMV of about 1 minute :XD:
"Sir, we are surrounded!" "Excellent! Now we can attack in any direction!"

~*Forum Family*~
Wife: Znuese
Sister: Emiko
Twin brother: Ando
Sister in law: meliwan
Soulmate: Tatasenko
Mother: envyofthestage

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline Capella

• Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
« Reply #69 on: September 02 2006, 12:03 pm »
Umm... Hey there!

That's so...sad. Really, it's more of a Chobits AMV than TRC. Poor Hideki, his hand has been used incorrectly, along with his home series. T.T Seriously, not only can he not have TRC!Chii, they have to take Chobits!Chii from him, too? Alas the day.
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #70 on: September 02 2006, 12:19 pm »
That's so...sad. Really, it's more of a Chobits AMV than TRC. Poor Hideki, his hand has been used incorrectly, along with his home series. T.T Seriously, not only can he not have TRC!Chii, they have to take Chobits!Chii from him, too? Alas the day.
Not only that, but they used a song from Rent! T_T I'll never be able to listen to that song again without thinking of this video. >_<
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline Rekall

• It's spelled C.A.N.O.N
  • Super Fan
  • made by evercool on LJ
« Reply #71 on: September 02 2006, 01:24 pm »
I was actually liking that video at first until it started putting Fai in.  It just seemed so choppy everytime he showed up where the Chii scenes flowed nicely together; it would have made a great Chii/Hideki AMV since they got together so well.  Fai/Chii just seems forced.

Offline Becster

• ...Did someone say KuroFai?
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Made by meliwan <333
« Reply #72 on: September 02 2006, 07:34 pm »
Not only that, but they used a song from Rent! T_T I'll never be able to listen to that song again without thinking of this video. >_<

NO!!! THE HEATHENS!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT SONG DID THEY USE?!

I bet it was 'Without You'. I LIKE THAT SONG.

GAH.

Actually, that kinda proves the lack of support behind the pairing even for CLAMP. Chi has only appeared once in Tsubasa, and the fact they have any material to go for an AMV whatsoever is because of BEE TRAIN. I love people seeing anime stuff and going 'LOL EET'S CANON'

...You wish. Bee Train does not spell CLAMP now, does it? XD

Sig made by meliwan <3

Made by Capella
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

We KuroFai fangirls are so polite. We politely agree that everyone is allowed to like other pairings, we politely accept everyone else's opinions, and then we, very politely, of course, crush their arguments for other pairings with our infallible KuroFai logic. <3

Forum Family
Forum Wives: meliwan and Emiko <33 (Yay. Bigamy! XD)
Daughter: Kana-chan <3
Cousin: Capella

Offline Capella

• Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
« Reply #73 on: September 02 2006, 10:12 pm »
I bet it was 'Without You'. I LIKE THAT SONG.

GAH.

Actually, that kinda proves the lack of support behind the pairing even for CLAMP. Chi has only appeared once in Tsubasa, and the fact they have any material to go for an AMV whatsoever is because of BEE TRAIN. I love people seeing anime stuff and going 'LOL EET'S CANON'

...You wish. Bee Train does not spell CLAMP now, does it? XD

It was. Poor song.

You know, they didn't actually use any of Bee-train's filler Fai/Chii in the AMV. Only their scene that was actually from the manga. Most of it was from Chobits, which just made me go "WTF."  And I agree with Rekall - the Chobits bits would make for a nice AMV, if only they didn't keep shoving the Tsubasa clips in there.

Yes. CLAMP = creators of TRC canon. Bee-train =/= CLAMP. Therefore, Bee-train =/= creators of TRC canon. QED.
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster

Offline Becster

• Obsessed Fan
  • Made by meliwan <333
« Reply #74 on: September 03 2006, 01:31 am »
Yes. CLAMP = creators of TRC canon. Bee-train =/= CLAMP. Therefore, Bee-train =/= creators of TRC canon. QED.

They should teach that equation in maths lessons all across the world. I'd willingly go back and do another year of maths just to see kids learning THAT formula. LOL.

(Speaking of which: ASDFGHJKL!1!11!!SHIFTANDONE!1!11! NO MORE MATHS FOR ME. EVER!!1!111!!ELEVEN!!!)

Sig made by meliwan <3

Made by Capella

We KuroFai fangirls are so polite. We politely agree that everyone is allowed to like other pairings, we politely accept everyone else's opinions, and then we, very politely, of course, crush their arguments for other pairings with our infallible KuroFai logic. <3

Forum Family

Offline unglued

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #75 on: September 17 2006, 08:32 am »
I will like to join this campaign! I've been bothered by the FyexChi pairing for a while because I think that it's fairly obvious that Fye is completely in love with Ashura-ou and not Chi (or Kurogane for the matter). I agree with whoever mentioned how Fye seems to treat her as a pet, not as a lover.

I really hate the fact that some people don't like the HidekixChi pairings because he isn't a bishie. That's just rotten! If people didn't read Chobits, I can somewhat understand that shallow mentality, but those who did, how can they think he doesn't deserve her after all he did for her? Give him a break!

Great idea, Capella-san! I'm glad your started this much needed campaign.  :)
Kurogane 's Tomoyo

Offline Airashii

• I Will Fight For My Love!
  • cRAzY fan
  • Gay is Happy
« Reply #76 on: September 17 2006, 08:34 am »
I don't think that Fai treats Chii as a pet, he isn't like that.

Embrace and kiss me
My feelings of falling in love with you is never ending
'Aikoi' by FictionJunction YUUKA
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Forum Family My cool little bro: Kouichi

Offline Becster

• Obsessed Fan
  • Made by meliwan <333
« Reply #77 on: September 17 2006, 08:52 am »
I don't think that Fai treats Chii as a pet, he isn't like that.

Personally, I think Chi is a friend to Fai. Sort of pet-like friend, yes, but a friend nonetheless. Not a romantic partner or anything. I am under the slight impression that Fai was in love with Ashura-ou before, although I lean more towards hero-worship personally, and I think that if Chi meant a lot to him he would've tried to find a way to take her with him.

FaiChi seems about as likely to happen as... ...Chu'nyanX... ...Seishirou. *insert random pairings*

Kyaaaaaaaa. Just let me squee over HidekiXChi. FaiXChi has no logical sense.

Sig made by meliwan <3

Made by Capella

Forum Family

Offline Airashii

• I Will Fight For My Love!
  • cRAzY fan
  • Gay is Happy
« Reply #78 on: September 17 2006, 08:54 am »
True, only Kuro/Fai and Hideki/Chii has logical sense!

Embrace and kiss me
My feelings of falling in love with you is never ending
'Aikoi' by FictionJunction YUUKA
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Forum Family My cool little bro: Kouichi

Offline unglued

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #79 on: September 17 2006, 08:58 am »
I think Chi is a friend to Fai. Sort of pet-like friend, yes, but a friend nonetheless.

Yeah, I agree. I think that Chi was probably the person who would listen to Fye whenever he needed to vent about something. I just get the impression that Fye was a very lonely person and that he created Chi for the sole purpose of having someone to talk to.

True, only Kuro/Fai and Hideki/Chii has logical sense!

Personally, I think Ashura-ouxFye makes a lot of logical sense, too and so does KuroganexTomoyo but that's another whole different topic. I'm still not entirely convinced about KuroganexFye, I think it's quite obvious that Fye still loves Ashura-ou.
Kurogane 's Tomoyo