AuthorTopic: Bringing Attention to a Serious Matter  (Read 11921 times)

moezychan

Bringing Attention to a Serious Matter
« on: July 12 2006, 12:16 pm »
Ok, I didn't want to do this, and if this topic ends up being locked, so be it, but I need to do this.

I joined this forum well over a year ago because I was new to the anime/manga world and wanted to join a community that would share my love for it, and I could learn more, and share what little knowledge I've had, though it has grown over the past year. I remained with this forum, despite all the rough times, and various fights.

Now to state my purpose. When I first joined, this was a community that told of their views on CCS, TRC, and all other types of anime/manga, but not anymore. If anything, this forum has become a place where members share what they had for dinner, or what their favorite color is. I am frankly sick of how the what board is taking over the entire forums. That's all anybody posts anymore. If anything, the only time we discuss anime/manga is when a new episode is aired or a new chapter comes out for Tsubasa.

Now I have nothing against posting in the What Board, but is that all we're here for? I want to remain with this place because of all the wonderful people I've met, but at the same time, I want to talk about meaningful posts. If you don't believe me, just check the forums statistics. The posts are up in Anything Goes, and are way down in any anime/manga threads, whether with Tsubasa or CCS or any other show or manga.

It has come to this. If this forum doesn't change and be the wonderful forum that shows its love for anime/manga then I have to give an ultimatum. I will leave this place for good if it isn't changed in the next month. And trust me, I'm serious. If you don't believe me, check my posts. I haven't made any posts in the last two days, and furthermore, I've only made about 2 a day beyond that for the past month. I want to be a part of this community, but not if it isn't about sharing our love for anime/manga. That's all I have to say. And again, if you lock this so be it, but at least it'll tell me that you read it, and maybe, that'll help you all to think about what we've become.

Offline suu_no_clover

• Syaoran shipper. Beware the OTP. >:E
  • "A True Fan"
  • Listener; Lurker; 'Lol'-er.
Re: Bringing Attention to a Serious Matter
« Reply #1 on: July 12 2006, 12:29 pm »
It took a lot of nerve to post this, sempai. ^_^ For that, I already applaud you.

And it's true. I think we're all a bit neglectful of the real reason we 'should have' joined an anime and manga forum community. To discuss our love/like/complete adoration (whichever it is for you) of anime and manga, and largely, CCS and TRC.

Personally, being of a low post count, and a lower intelligence than others, all I can do is really try and post more. And ask that this thread not be locked or flamed, as it's a valid argument.
~*~sparkly signature goes here~*~

Livejournal // Last.FM // MyAnimeList

Offline Moon

• Ninja!Princess
  • "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #2 on: July 12 2006, 12:35 pm »
I feel a tad bad myself for not posting as much, but my interest in the forum just died. I'm not into this forum like I use to be, to be honest. The last time I posted was June 24th just to wish Moezy a happy birthday.

Anyway, I agree with you Moezy. This place has become where people discuss what they ate last instead of discussing CCS or TRC even. The only thing talked about with TRC is the lastest chapter and the lastest anime episode release. As far as CCS goes, not much discussion on that anymore. Which is too bad because I love CCS and I enjoy talking about it with fellow fans. Maybe even getting into a heated discussion - and hopefully not an arguement. ^^;;; I do plan to post a little more but not that much.
Icon made by animeneko_chan @ lj.com

Forum Family

Fai and Zeldi are my cousins.
Sayora Chan is my onee-chan.
KuroPuppy and Tooya_Mizuki are my Onii-chans.
aishiteru is my Imoto-chan
suu_no_clover is my  Imoto-chan/Yin.
Lexi is my cat.

Offline Emiko

• Former Staff
  • cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #3 on: July 12 2006, 12:35 pm »
Well, you certainly have a point. I try not to post in the 'what' board too often, just because I don't like making little, one-word posts. But really, it can be a bit annoying when half the 'recent forum posts' are just quick, pointless posts about what you ate for dinner. I mean, I think it's just a way to get your post-count up. I don't know if anyone actually goes through those threads and reads what each person had to drink last.

Maybe we should have some sort of unwritten rule that you only make a certain number of 'what' posts a day or something. It could be like an unofficial etiquette thing.
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline Arcademan

• Hero of CLOW Empire & the Arcademan Universe!
  • Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: July 12 2006, 12:53 pm »
As many of the old-timers know, I generally don't post very often in this part of the forum. As the moderator of the Anime and Manga sub-forum, I'm glad to see a few more posts over there and I really would also love to see more topics in the General Media area as well.

A word on the Cardcaptor Sakura forum...I love the show...the character...EVERYTHING about it (dare I say this?) more than anyone else here. The major drawback unfortunately is that to most people, the series is done and gone and feel there isn't much to talk about CCS anymore. I do love all the pictures being posted and for those who haven't checked, there are some great fanfic stories being written and my feeling is the majority of them aren't getting the praise they really deserve.

Moezy-chan...I really do understand your frustrations here and in many of the things you've said in your post, I do agree. Maybe people reading this thread will realize that as much as we like to hear about the personal side of other members, this place is indeed first and foremost a site dedicated to Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle, Cardcaptor Sakura and the wonderful world of anime and manga. I know this was the main reason why I joined up and while I don't mind talking to others and getting to know them (and I like to think I made some friends here) I would too like to see us talking more about what this forum was made to be.

Okay, I ranted on a little longer than planned but Moezy-chan make some very valid points. I'd really hate to see someone leave because of this. especially one that has contributed generously to CapturedWings.

"Everything will surely be all right." 「絶対大丈夫だよ。」, "Zettai daijōbu da yo."
"Force without Master, heed the call of my Staff of Dreams, and become my power! SECURE!!!"
Neo-Geo: Come for the games, stay for teh drama!

Offline Robin Sena

• Now with 100% more fads!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • BOING!
« Reply #5 on: July 12 2006, 01:16 pm »
It really depends.

Like Arcademan said, as much as CCS is one of the most godly series ever, it's finished.

TRC happens to get less responses at the moment (since it gets buried around the current anime juggernauts)

It's common in any forum to have off-topic sections to garner the most post since it relates to everyone.

At least the place ain't flame-bait.

Well, YOU JUST HAVE TO TALK!
click!
Fanfic - CLAMP in Gradius World (Fanfic Done! 26 Chapters)<br />Next Fanfic - Monster Hunter Diaries *NEW!*
Story of Infinite Possibilities - Blocks Made. Block 1 - Fate (Fate, Testament, Eternity) Block 2 - Infinity (Infinity, Memento, Betrayal) Block 3 - World Order (World Order, Metempsychosis, Damnation) Special Edition - 155 cards made<br />Next Block! - Kaleido Dreams! (Kaleido Dreams, Angelic Voices, Snow Sunlight)<br />
Nirvana TEST BLOCK!

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #6 on: July 12 2006, 01:17 pm »
I hardly post in the 'what' board at all, but I don't see anything wrong with it. And if half a person's posts are in that forum, well, then that's their problem when the threads get cleaned up and they lose all their posts. And sometimes it's nicer just to leave a couple easy posts and browse over what other people have written rather than get into a heavy discussion. I do understand your point.. and I have seen the number of discussion threads go down in the past months, but one of the reasons for that is also that a lot of the active members have been busy and not been able to get on lately. And also when it comes to TRC and CCS (or any anime/manga, really) there's only so much discussion you can do before the subject is discussed to death and you start repeating things (with an older anime like CCS especially), which is probably why the biggest discussions start up when chapters come out.

And also, although its an anime/manga forum, not everybody comes here to discuss anime/manga all the time (the reason we do have other forums for other subjects)... and not everyone can be on the forum all the time to make long meaningful posts, and also for the reasons I stated above, sometimes there's just nothing to discuss. Although I'm all for manga discussion and everything else, and there's nothing wrong with seeing more topics.

I understand your point and your frustration completely, and I do believe the what board gets abused a little too much, but I don't think offering an ultimatum and threatening to leave the forums is the way to solve the problem. There are plenty of anime topics still active and if you don't like the state of the topics you like I would post more and encourage others to post. And recognize that some people are just busy and can't be posting all the time. I may not constantly post here, but I'm here every day, and I personally don't see anything wrong with the state of the forums right now.

And don't take this the wrong way.. I'm not purposely trying to contradict everything you say. The forums have been slow lately, and I understand that's frustrating if you're an active poster, but I'm just pointing out my views.. no offense intended.

And if members want a rule like Emiko suggested, we can certainly consider that.

Offline Lexi

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #7 on: July 12 2006, 01:24 pm »
*claps* Thank you, Moezy-chan, for making this post. You've shown great courage by taking this step to help our forums return to the way they once were.

I've come back to these forums after half-a-year, and I was quite surprised to realize that almost no one was posting in any of the Anime/Manga sections of the forums, especially my favourite one - the Cardcaptor Sakura discussion board - the main reason to why I joined this forum in the first place. The CCS board was once a place where other fans shared opinions, views, and love for this anime and manga. Now it's lucky if it receives one [/i] new post in a while -_-

If there is one post about the latest TRC chapter or episode, there are seven posts to counter it in the What board immediately. Due to this, I admit that even I've lost the interest in posting anything meaningful anymore. And I feel truly ashamed for doing so :(

However, for this reason and for the sake of the dedicated members of these forums, I strongly urge everyone please to restrain from posting in the What boards and instead, make an effort to contribute your knowledge to the anime/manga for which you've hopefully joined the CW Forums.

Offline Robin Sena

• Now with 100% more fads!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • BOING!
« Reply #8 on: July 12 2006, 01:27 pm »
Lexi - It's possible but pretty much hard since thoughts and contributions about CCS/TRC is way harder than random topics.

Well, YOU JUST HAVE TO TALK!
click!
Fanfic - CLAMP in Gradius World (Fanfic Done! 26 Chapters)<br />Next Fanfic - Monster Hunter Diaries *NEW!*
Story of Infinite Possibilities - Blocks Made. Block 1 - Fate (Fate, Testament, Eternity) Block 2 - Infinity (Infinity, Memento, Betrayal) Block 3 - World Order (World Order, Metempsychosis, Damnation) Special Edition - 155 cards made<br />Next Block! - Kaleido Dreams! (Kaleido Dreams, Angelic Voices, Snow Sunlight)<br />
Nirvana TEST BLOCK!

Offline LSD

• - DECEASED -
  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • SHUT UP VOICES or i'll poke you with a Q-tip again
« Reply #9 on: July 12 2006, 01:30 pm »
=/ --well i quit..comming here too cuz..ths forum made me bored for the same reason
and..some people *grins* started to piss me off [and they still -___-;;]
and..most of the people..that were my reason..for been here...didn't talk with me at all ;_;
--and now vex left..damn..and..even he is mad with me right now
he..was another..person for why i was here..so
i wonder what i'm doing here o__O'

and..about ..commeting anime
yeah.. i'm sure life is not only about..tsubasa and ccs.-- and now xxxholic
but..is soooo hard to make a chat..about another animes
and..omg..you can't discuss something serius here..withour having someone who jokes about that!!!

so..i really dunno what..we should..do ..to make this ..forum..a "little" more enterteined

((siggy made my me.. be nice.. its the first shit i make that actually turns ok- ))

Offline Lexi

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #10 on: July 12 2006, 01:39 pm »
Lexi - It's possible but pretty much hard since thoughts and contributions about CCS/TRC is way harder than random topics.

I understand that random topics do not require much thinking and therefore, are the easier option; Yet, I simply want everyone to try their best to contribute whatever they can towards their favourite anime/manga. I mean, isn't that why we joined CWF?

Offline Konata Izumi

• Loves Kagami
  • cRAzY fan
  • Loves Kagami
« Reply #11 on: July 12 2006, 02:36 pm »
some people stay here, while others just let go, it's just a part of life...

I know the forum has lost much of it's former luster, but please understand that it's because people had to have time to think about what to discuss anyway... Besides, unless someone has the guts to start a new thread in any of the other sections aside from here and the what board, people will just tend to go the what board and start spamming and stuff...

It's pretty much hard to think about TRC/CCS stuff all the time, mainly because we cant expand beyond the anime/manga series... I myself may had joined CWF just to share my love of CCS/TRC, but It's hard to think about topics concerning the series themselves.... And besides, TRC and CCS atm are being toppled over by other bigger animes... (o.0)

Well, unless we find a way to "balance" the OT and TRC/CCS related stuff here, me thinks the boards will become as boring as watching reruns of Jay Leno's programming.. (no pun intended on Jay Leno or his fans though.. ^_^;;)

Moezy-chan, you're like one of the posters that kinda influenced me a lot... And I know it may be hard for you to leave here, but if you really wanna go, then go ahead... I know the rest of the posters will accept it... I wish you the best man... And I'm gonna miss you should you leave... I'll give you One last cookie for good times sake... thats the least I can do to pay you back for those pics of firey... ^^

Forum pet - kudan(platypus) :lol: Little sister - xOLight_AngelOx

Offline Shiunu

• I've got a hole in me pocket!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #12 on: July 12 2006, 02:41 pm »
Thank you so much moezy-chan for making this thread. I think its helping people to realize what's been happening. I think sometimes we just feel like we have nothing to post about except the things we did today or just random things that are non-anime. I think its important to have a good mixture of things to discuss on the forums. I've been rather slow with my posting lately as well. I've somehow lost interest in the forums here but I still check back everyday usually in the what board. Its has gotten out of hand. Sometimes even I forget that we are supposed to be discussing anime and manga, the true reason why we joined up here. I know I joined because of CCS and I intend to stay here. My obsession for TRC and CCS has kinda died down alot but I'm not going to forget it and just push it aside. I loved this forum when I joined and I'm never going to leave it. I've made some wonderful friends here and had lots of good times here. I think that everyone needs to discuss a wide variety of things. It will bring more life into the forums and I'm sure it won't be just in the what board.

Little Sisters: bie liao, babypigggy, Fai, and Okamirei
Fellow Beatle Fangirl: hoshisenshi ^^
Cousins: Hikari_Blaze, aishiteru, Moon Li
Me and bie liao are in love! We never give up on our guys! <3

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #13 on: July 12 2006, 02:59 pm »
I admit I am guilty of posting on the What Boards, but I do try to limit myself to posting there. I don't really mind it as much, but I do find it kind of irritating when I see tons of posts in a row on the what boards in the "Recent Forum Posts" box but all the discussion posts have had nothing new in them for hours.

I do agree with what has been said though, it is a lot easier to post one or two word posts in the what boards than discussion posts in the anime/manga ones.

Offline Tails

• New Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #14 on: July 12 2006, 03:11 pm »
I am seriously, seriously guilty of posting in the what board. I guess I'm wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too shy to post anywhere else, making long, good contributing posts in other boards...but I'll try and do that now. I really don't know too much about anime tho(I'm starting to get into it now). moezy-chan I'll tell you something, it is very hard to gain my respect and u have just done so. I think you have a lot of spirit and pride and I'm simply saying good job! I will also agree with another post I saw on here. From what I've noticed, a lot of people are getting bored with CCS and don't feel like always talking about it. Therefore they post about all kinds of different silly things in the "what" board. It keeps valuable members, so it's not exactly a bad thing. I really hope you don't leave, cause while I may not know you too well, I would still be very sad if u left...

thanx for listening my crap once again :sweatdrop:

I wanna fly high so I can reach the highest of the heavens, Somone will be waiting for me so I gotta fly higher...

moezychan

« Reply #15 on: July 12 2006, 03:32 pm »
I want to thank you all for your responses. Especially those that gave the negative ones because I can now argue my point. I was hoping for both negative and positive responses to this. I'm even truly surprised that the thread wasn't locked.

Well, you certainly have a point. I try not to post in the 'what' board too often, just because I don't like making little, one-word posts. But really, it can be a bit annoying when half the 'recent forum posts' are just quick, pointless posts about what you ate for dinner. I mean, I think it's just a way to get your post-count up. I don't know if anyone actually goes through those threads and reads what each person had to drink last.

Maybe we should have some sort of unwritten rule that you only make a certain number of 'what' posts a day or something. It could be like an unofficial etiquette thing.

It means a lot to have your support. And this matter has annoyed me to no end. I agree entirely, it's just so members can have more posts. That's why I gave it up. Maybe a rule should be put up as to how many posts a person can make in the what board. It really has gotten out of control.

As many of the old-timers know, I generally don't post very often in this part of the forum. As the moderator of the Anime and Manga sub-forum, I'm glad to see a few more posts over there and I really would also love to see more topics in the General Media area as well.

A word on the Cardcaptor Sakura forum...I love the show...the character...EVERYTHING about it (dare I say this?) more than anyone else here. The major drawback unfortunately is that to most people, the series is done and gone and feel there isn't much to talk about CCS anymore. I do love all the pictures being posted and for those who haven't checked, there are some great fanfic stories being written and my feeling is the majority of them aren't getting the praise they really deserve.

Moezy-chan...I really do understand your frustrations here and in many of the things you've said in your post, I do agree. Maybe people reading this thread will realize that as much as we like to hear about the personal side of other members, this place is indeed first and foremost a site dedicated to Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle, Cardcaptor Sakura and the wonderful world of anime and manga. I know this was the main reason why I joined up and while I don't mind talking to others and getting to know them (and I like to think I made some friends here) I would too like to see us talking more about what this forum was made to be.

Okay, I ranted on a little longer than planned but Moezy-chan make some very valid points. I'd really hate to see someone leave because of this. especially one that has contributed generously to CapturedWings.

Thank you so much Arcademan. It truly means a lot that you support me in this.

It really depends.

Like Arcademan said, as much as CCS is one of the most godly series ever, it's finished.

TRC happens to get less responses at the moment (since it gets buried around the current anime juggernauts)

It's common in any forum to have off-topic sections to garner the most post since it relates to everyone.

At least the place ain't flame-bait.

Yes, I agree that it isn't being run amouk, but at the same time, why even have the Tsubasa and CCS boards open? What is the point in having them if nobody is going to post in them?? Threads are deleted because people become inactive, but the boards stay open like a ghost town. There's no point in having them. If you all love your what boards and Anything goes boards, why not make this into a general forum? But then people would begin to complain because they can't download all the episodes or the manga. That's the point I'm making. It's a forum of leechers and spammers that only care about upping their post count.

I hardly post in the 'what' board at all, but I don't see anything wrong with it. And if half a person's posts are in that forum, well, then that's their problem when the threads get cleaned up and they lose all their posts. And sometimes it's nicer just to leave a couple easy posts and browse over what other people have written rather than get into a heavy discussion. I do understand your point.. and I have seen the number of discussion threads go down in the past months, but one of the reasons for that is also that a lot of the active members have been busy and not been able to get on lately. And also when it comes to TRC and CCS (or any anime/manga, really) there's only so much discussion you can do before the subject is discussed to death and you start repeating things (with an older anime like CCS especially), which is probably why the biggest discussions start up when chapters come out.

And also, although its an anime/manga forum, not everybody comes here to discuss anime/manga all the time (the reason we do have other forums for other subjects)... and not everyone can be on the forum all the time to make long meaningful posts, and also for the reasons I stated above, sometimes there's just nothing to discuss. Although I'm all for manga discussion and everything else, and there's nothing wrong with seeing more topics.

I understand your point and your frustration completely, and I do believe the what board gets abused a little too much, but I don't think offering an ultimatum and threatening to leave the forums is the way to solve the problem. There are plenty of anime topics still active and if you don't like the state of the topics you like I would post more and encourage others to post. And recognize that some people are just busy and can't be posting all the time. I may not constantly post here, but I'm here every day, and I personally don't see anything wrong with the state of the forums right now.

And don't take this the wrong way.. I'm not purposely trying to contradict everything you say. The forums have been slow lately, and I understand that's frustrating if you're an active poster, but I'm just pointing out my views.. no offense intended.

And if members want a rule like Emiko suggested, we can certainly consider that.

Believe me when I say this, I have thought on this long and hard. I had other alternatives, but they're not what I can carry out because I don't have either admin or mod status, and nor do I want it. But my ultimatum is my last resort. I want to stay, truly I do. I love all the people I met here; granted I have had my share of arguments, but nothing that could ruin the forums entirely. I want to help everybody out. I got my title for a reason. It's not like I made it myself. I helped, without expecting anything in return. I want to continue to help, but at the same time, I want my love, and everyone else's love for anime/manga to grow and expand. I found more to the anime world than just CCS and TRC, and it's because of this forum I have.

some people stay here, while others just let go, it's just a part of life...

I know the forum has lost much of it's former luster, but please understand that it's because people had to have time to think about what to discuss anyway... Besides, unless someone has the guts to start a new thread in any of the other sections aside from here and the what board, people will just tend to go the what board and start spamming and stuff...

It's pretty much hard to think about TRC/CCS stuff all the time, mainly because we cant expand beyond the anime/manga series... I myself may had joined CWF just to share my love of CCS/TRC, but It's hard to think about topics concerning the series themselves.... And besides, TRC and CCS atm are being toppled over by other bigger animes... (o.0)

Well, unless we find a way to "balance" the OT and TRC/CCS related stuff here, me thinks the boards will become as boring as watching reruns of Jay Leno's programming.. (no pun intended on Jay Leno or his fans though.. ^_^;;)

Moezy-chan, you're like one of the posters that kinda influenced me a lot... And I know it may be hard for you to leave here, but if you really wanna go, then go ahead... I know the rest of the posters will accept it... I wish you the best man... And I'm gonna miss you should you leave... I'll give you One last cookie for good times sake... thats the least I can do to pay you back for those pics of firey... ^^

I understand that people have lives apart from this place, but if these members have time to do 20 posts on the what board, shouldn't that equal the time to make on real meaningful post? That's what I'm trying to say here.

And I don't have much room left on here, but thank you also Tails. I'm glad I have your support as well.

Offline Zeldi

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Independent Love Song
« Reply #16 on: July 12 2006, 04:09 pm »
This was the first english forum i joined, :'D [My english has improved alot thanks to CW ^^], so CW means alot to me even if i'm not one of the biggest poster in the Tsubasa boards ^^;;. It takes like one second for someone to reply to a post in the 'What board'. And when i'm looking for a topic in Anime & Manga to post in mostly of all the topics are eeh, dead O.o.  I don't know why but , i like to watch more un-known animes and later post a thread about it, but i stopped doing that now ^^;. In the begning when i joined the Anime & Manga board was were active so you actually could post a topic about an un-known anime. O.o Now it's almost no meaning to do that. T.T The what board takes all the posts D:.

There i've said mine. Thank you for reading :'D
I support you Senpai! ^^

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #17 on: July 12 2006, 04:10 pm »
Yes, I agree that it isn't being run amouk, but at the same time, why even have the Tsubasa and CCS boards open? What is the point in having them if nobody is going to post in them?? Threads are deleted because people become inactive, but the boards stay open like a ghost town. There's no point in having them.

I don't really understand this part. The TRC general discussions area does get posts. The KuroFai thread in that section is the second most viewed thread here and the ninth by replies. The TRC manga section has been as busy as I've ever seen it. The what board, on the other hand, has no topics in the top ten by views or replies.

I don't think having a few rules for the what board is a bad thing, but I think it's at least fairly spam free. Unlike threads such as the Girl thread, which I usually cringe at. ^^;;

I'm not concerned with other people's post count really. Like Pikari said, if someone is spending all their time posting in the what boards, they are in for a shock when a thread gets deleted, because their post count goes down too. Perhaps threads should be deleted and restarted after hitting 500 posts.

moezychan

« Reply #18 on: July 12 2006, 04:23 pm »
I don't really understand this part. The TRC general discussions area does get posts. The KuroFai thread in that section is the second most viewed thread here and the ninth by replies. The TRC manga section has been as busy as I've ever seen it. The What Board, on the other hand, has no topics in the top ten by views or replies.

I'll rephrase. The posts that do get made are mainly in two sections, and not much else. What happens when the chapters are done? Then that'll be gone as well. And as for the What Boards, they haven't nearly been around as long as the KuroFai thread, and twice already they've had to be cleared out. That contributes to it. I just want it to be all over. Not two threads. That was my entire point for this. I'm not trying to point fingers at anybody. I just want to see this forum be what it was originally meant to be. I loved to come here when I was a newbie and read up on all the threads. I learned what I know now about anime/manga because of this forum, and I want the same for any other newbies that have joined. Well, the ones that aren't just here to leech or spam anyways.

Offline Kuro-puppy

• The heart of red will be enfolded in wind......
  • Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #19 on: July 12 2006, 04:28 pm »
I'll rephrase. The posts that do get made are mainly in two sections, and not much else. What happens when the chapters are done? Then that'll be gone as well. And as for the What Boards, they haven't nearly been around as long as the KuroFai thread, and twice already they've had to be cleared out. That contributes to it. I just want it to be all over. Not two threads. That was my entire point for this. I'm not trying to point fingers at anybody. I just want to see this forum be what it was originally meant to be. I loved to come here when I was a newbie and read up on all the threads. I learned what I know now about anime/manga because of this forum, and I want the same for any other newbies that have joined. Well, the ones that aren't just here to leech or spam anyways.

same here, i lost interest a few months ago, i only post here now for the CCS/TRC picture threads and for my TRC upload work, because all the topics that i used to post in are dead (the game topics for example)
Join Zeldi's Forum

avatar and signature made by Zeldi

Forum Family:
Forum Wife ~ -=kuro_woof=-              Little Sis ~ Aya-chan
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi
Vampire Lover nicole_shimun

On an ephemeral evening, I tell a story to my friend.

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

The heart of red will be enfolded in wind and forge the contract.