AuthorTopic: The greatness that is Syaoran  (Read 149823 times)

moezychan

Re: The greatness that is Syaoran
« Reply #600 on: October 17 2005, 07:30 am »
Of course! The more the better, there are a lot of wild fangirls  :sweatdrop:

Poor Syao-kun..

There's so many of them, and so few of us. So what's our battle strategy?! How do we defend Syaoran when there's like 10 or more of them, and only 3 of us; 4 if Sakura-chan counts? Hoe!

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #601 on: October 17 2005, 07:41 am »
I've no clue.. demo, right now they haven't  attacked yet, I'm sure we'll come up with something

moezychan

« Reply #602 on: October 17 2005, 07:42 am »
I've no clue.. demo, right now they haven't  attacked yet, I'm sure we'll come up with something

That's true, but it'll happen when we least expect it. Just be on the look out for uneasyness in the forum, if that's possible.  :sweatdrop:

Offline aishiteru

• dedicated to animes & asian dramas
  • Dedicated Fan
  • i L0VE syaoran!
« Reply #603 on: October 17 2005, 08:32 am »
i would attack.. but i don't consider myself a wild fangirl anymore.

i'm still a fangirl, i just keep it all inside  :greengrin:

and yes, syaoran will forever be sakura's and vice versa. i can still say he's hot though. he holds this place in my heart that makes me go "HANYAAANNN!" like sakura did with  mizuki-sensei. but, that's just me.

may i help protect syaoran from the wild crazy fangirls that want to pounce on him?  :D .. though.. i was once that wild fangirl. i think that was in august.  :sweatdrop:
"Dreams can be such dangerous things: they smolder on like a fire does and sometimes consume us completely." - Memoirs of a Geisha[/center]

Offline Cherry-chan

• Glomping, swooning, stalking, kidnapping, he's been through it all - My Syaoran <3
  • "A True Fan"
  • Syaoran! Where!?
« Reply #604 on: October 17 2005, 08:56 am »
*goes into screaming fan-girl mode* Syaoran! Marry me! I swear I won't tell Sakura! *glomps Syaoran* kaaawaaaiiii Syaoran I can't breathe he's just so kawaiiiiii... *swoons again* i don't care if you arrest me! Syaaaaoooorraaaannn *screams this while getting taken away by moezy-chan, Ruby Chan, and Okamirei* SYAORAN-KUN I LOVE YOU!!!! *escapes from jail and goes off to stalk Syaoran again*
Live life. And love Syaoran. - Cherry-chan
I miss you all, it's unfortunate that I haven't been frequenting this site anymore, but I will keep you all very dear in my heart
I'll try to visit as much as I can.

moezychan

« Reply #605 on: October 17 2005, 10:21 am »
i would attack.. but i don't consider myself a wild fangirl anymore.

i'm still a fangirl, i just keep it all inside  :greengrin:

and yes, syaoran will forever be sakura's and vice versa. i can still say he's hot though. he holds this place in my heart that makes me go "HANYAAANNN!" like sakura did with  mizuki-sensei. but, that's just me.

may i help protect syaoran from the wild crazy fangirls that want to pounce on him?  :D .. though.. i was once that wild fangirl. i think that was in august.  :sweatdrop:

Gladly as long as you help me restrain her v

*goes into screaming fan-girl mode* Syaoran! Marry me! I swear I won't tell Sakura! *glomps Syaoran* kaaawaaaiiii Syaoran I can't breathe he's just so kawaiiiiii... *swoons again* i don't care if you arrest me! Syaaaaoooorraaaannn *screams this while getting taken away by moezy-chan, Ruby Chan, and Okamirei* SYAORAN-KUN I LOVE YOU!!!! *escapes from jail and goes off to stalk Syaoran again*

She's starting to scare me! No offense Cherry-chan, but Syaoran-kun is too kawaii to be tortured.

Offline riku-chan

• Daisuki
« Reply #606 on: October 17 2005, 11:05 am »
i have a question..if that person was once a wild fangirl, can she turn back into one? The fangirls kinda scare me...once at this cosplay some guy dressed up as syaoran and fan girls were there and the stole his hat! they also broke it!!
-keeli <3 Syaoran & Daisuke

moezychan

« Reply #607 on: October 17 2005, 11:15 am »
i have a question..if that person was once a wild fangirl, can she turn back into one? The fangirls kinda scare me...once at this cosplay some guy dressed up as syaoran and fan girls were there and the stole his hat! they also broke it!!

I know aishiteru-chan better than you know her, and I trust her. Besides, I know how to stop her from turning back into a wild fangirl. No offense aishiteru-chan.

Offline aishiteru

• Dedicated Fan
  • i L0VE syaoran!
« Reply #608 on: October 17 2005, 11:32 am »
I know aishiteru-chan better than you know her, and I trust her. Besides, I know how to stop her from turning back into a wild fangirl. No offense aishiteru-chan.

it's all good, onee-chan! of course she knows me. i'm a wild moezy-chan fangirl! hah `=) i shall glomp her when i meet her. :greengrin: i've decided to abandon the wild fangirl scene and take in a new, calmer fangirl scene. i shall forever love syaoran but i have finally come to terms with the fact that s+s belong together.

twin!! calm downn! you must change your fangirl ways! you can still love syaoran but you just need to calm down and not want to like stalk him. you said so yourself in your sig..

I looked up "Love" in the dictionary. The definition was a picture of Syaoran and Sakura.

so don't you think you should let s+s belong together and not butt into their relationship!?
"Dreams can be such dangerous things: they smolder on like a fire does and sometimes consume us completely." - Memoirs of a Geisha[/center]

moezychan

« Reply #609 on: October 17 2005, 11:38 am »
it's all good, onee-chan! of course she knows me. i'm a wild moezy-chan fangirl! hah `=) i shall glomp her when i meet her. :greengrin:

For those who are confused, buried deep inside the One Thing About Yourself thread, is the complete explaination. Unless you find it, only aishiteru-chan, charme-chan, and I know what this is about. And maybe the admins. But that's because they moniter this entire forum!

But back on topic, I will make it my sworn duty to protect Syaoran-kun! I will not be deterred, and now with aishiteru-chan on the good side, hopefully we've evened the odds!

Offline aishiteru

• Dedicated Fan
  • i L0VE syaoran!
« Reply #610 on: October 17 2005, 11:45 am »
i hope we're evened the odds, moezy-chan! i want to protect syaoran with my life!

For those who are confused, buried deep inside the One Thing About Yourself thread, is the complete explaination. Unless you find it, only aishiteru-chan, charme-chan, and I know what this is about. And maybe the admins. But that's because they moniter this entire forum!

moezy-chan, charme-chan, and myself have made a whole page of the One Thing About Yourself thread dedicated to kidnapping moezy-chan, if anyone wants to know why i want to glomp her. i'm a wild moezy-chan fangirl and so is charme-chan! :greengrin:

so yes, twin, cherry-chan.. do you understand why you should calm down now?

moezychan

« Reply #611 on: October 17 2005, 12:11 pm »
i hope we're evened the odds, moezy-chan! i want to protect syaoran with my life!

moezy-chan, charme-chan, and myself have made a whole page of the One Thing About Yourself thread dedicated to kidnapping moezy-chan, if anyone wants to know why i want to glomp her. i'm a wild moezy-chan fangirl and so is charme-chan! :greengrin:

so yes, twin, cherry-chan.. do you understand why you should calm down now?

But they don't know why you wanted to kidnap me, and don't you tell. It's there where they can find out for themselves if they really want to. It's bad enough you two want to kidnap me, you don't need help!

And yes, Cherry-chan, please calm down!

Offline aishiteru

• Dedicated Fan
  • i L0VE syaoran!
« Reply #612 on: October 17 2005, 12:20 pm »
But they don't know why you wanted to kidnap me, and don't you tell. It's there where they can find out for themselves if they really want to. It's bad enough you two want to kidnap me, you don't need help!

haha! alright alright. you heard that! no one else can kidnap moezy-chan except charme-chan and me!

syaoran-kun is great. (just trying to keep on topic) but everyone, syaoran has sakura. we can't say he's ours anymore. alright? okay! `=)

moezychan

« Reply #613 on: October 17 2005, 12:26 pm »
haha! alright alright. you heard that! no one else can kidnap moezy-chan except charme-chan and me!

syaoran-kun is great. (just trying to keep on topic) but everyone, syaoran has sakura. we can't say he's ours anymore. alright? okay! `=)

What have I done?! I should've never made that post! But back on topic, yes, he's definately Sakura's! And nobody else's!  :okay:

Offline aishiteru

• Dedicated Fan
  • i L0VE syaoran!
« Reply #614 on: October 17 2005, 12:34 pm »
hi, i'm aishiteru and i'm a syaoran obsessed fangirl. not a wild one, but a calm one.

syaoran is great, don't you think? HANYAAANNN! :greengrin: i bet you sakura-chan would be like.. in love with this thread. hah.

moezychan

« Reply #615 on: October 17 2005, 12:36 pm »
hi, i'm aishiteru and i'm a syaoran obsessed fangirl. not a wild one, but a calm one.

syaoran is great, don't you think? HANYAAANNN! :greengrin: i bet you sakura-chan would be like.. in love with this thread. hah.

The point of being obsessed means you're never calm aishiteru-chan. As for Sakura I don't think she'd know what the he** we're talking about. After all, she believes Yamazaki-kun!

Offline aishiteru

• Dedicated Fan
  • i L0VE syaoran!
« Reply #616 on: October 17 2005, 08:03 pm »
The point of being obsessed means you're never calm aishiteru-chan. As for Sakura I don't think she'd know what the he** we're talking about. After all, she believes Yamazaki-kun!

noo. not necessarily! obsessed doesn't have to be never calm. i just contain my emotion! haha `=)

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • I'm not Cool, I just Pretend I am...
« Reply #617 on: October 17 2005, 08:50 pm »
true, sometimes obsession can make you look like the most calm person ever.
Express the unlimited beauty, within the limited beauty. Beautifully.

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #618 on: October 17 2005, 10:24 pm »
true, sometimes obsession can make you look like the most calm person ever.

I second that, lol  :sweatdrop:

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• Dean Winchester is tied up in my closet!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • 100% Dean Winchester Obsessed!
« Reply #619 on: October 18 2005, 09:33 am »
I switch back and forth between calm and Spaztic.
I swear, two personalities in this little head of mine!

Endoh: Hi! I love Syaoran...he's so great. He's sweet and caring and strong. He's the best.
Random Person: That's nice.
Endoh: [twiches] WHAT DO YOU MEAN "NICE"? This is SYAORAN We're talking about. ThAT'S NOT JUST "NICE" IT's FANTASTIC! ARGH!!!!!!! [jumps out a window]
RP: o_0;;;;

Errr...yeah. And now with my computer in my room I can spend more time donwloading more and more Syaoran pictures, print them out and plaster them on my Syaoran Wall!
The obsession continues. Muaahaha!
~--------~~--------~
Rest in peace my furry friend.
Cinnamon - November 15th, 1990 - January 21st, 2006
~--------------------~
-AV NOT made by me. Creater unknown.-