AuthorTopic: The greatness that is Syaoran  (Read 149847 times)

Offline Cherry-chan

• Glomping, swooning, stalking, kidnapping, he's been through it all - My Syaoran <3
  • "A True Fan"
  • Syaoran! Where!?
Re: The greatness that is Syaoran
« Reply #580 on: October 09 2005, 11:11 am »
In a good way. I'm just teasing you. Sorry if I might have offended you with that comment.

No, you didn't offend me at all! :keke: Rofl Fye-chan that was so funny! If I screamed that then my parents would probably be like, "Who's Syaoran?" and I would say "My Boyfriend" to see their reactions.
But I wouldn't say "For Syaoran!" I would say, "Syaoran come help me!" Rofl!
Oooh! I want to knit/crochet a green scarf with Syaoran embroidered at the corner and wear it! Or present it to Syaoran in my Syaoran shrine... (psst... it's in this little corner of my room next to my desk... I visit it every night psst...) Sooo kawaii... *faints again from Syaoran's kawaiiness* *gets shipped off to hospital... doctor says I suffer from a severe case of Syaoran loving*
Live life. And love Syaoran. - Cherry-chan
I miss you all, it's unfortunate that I haven't been frequenting this site anymore, but I will keep you all very dear in my heart
I'll try to visit as much as I can.

Offline Fye-chan

• I respect your opinion. Just don't want to hear it!!!
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Open your eyes: see the things which are invisible
« Reply #581 on: October 09 2005, 12:08 pm »
Hahaha That was the problem: my mother is the hole weekend not at home and my brother was by his girlfriend and I was alone with that spider! Hah Not alone! Syaoran was there and gave me the courage!!!  SyaoSyao....*and she flows away once more in her SyaoSyao dreams...*
Please visit my:  Doujinshi ~ AMV's ~  My Shingetsutan AMV's

set made by .::ka::.

My lovely Forum Family <3 : 
older sisters - AkaiYuki, Sakaki 
brother - c3d   
little sisters - Director of Music,  rusty,  Zeldi
nieces - Cherry-chan,    sofiacardcaptors
special-german-sister: Kyo
twin sis - pretty

Offline Cherry-chan

• Glomping, swooning, stalking, kidnapping, he's been through it all - My Syaoran <3
  • "A True Fan"
  • Syaoran! Where!?
« Reply #582 on: October 12 2005, 12:37 pm »
Kyaaahh... I feel so embarassed from what happened today. I was daydreaming about Syaoran in gym class (not a good thing I tell you now)... and I got hit in the head by a football! Itai! It still kind of hurts! Kyah! Oh well. Syaoran's worth it! La la la la! And I have pictures of Syaoran in my notebook so I can just stare at it during the boring periods at school... kyaahh... Syaoran.,. kaaawaiii,,,
I miss you all, it's unfortunate that I haven't been frequenting this site anymore, but I will keep you all very dear in my heart

Offline aishiteru

• dedicated to animes & asian dramas
  • Dedicated Fan
  • i L0VE syaoran!
« Reply #583 on: October 13 2005, 06:42 am »
Kyaaahh... I feel so embarassed from what happened today. I was daydreaming about Syaoran in gym class (not a good thing I tell you now)... and I got hit in the head by a football! Itai! It still kind of hurts! Kyah! Oh well. Syaoran's worth it! La la la la! And I have pictures of Syaoran in my notebook so I can just stare at it during the boring periods at school... kyaahh... Syaoran.,. kaaawaiii,,,

ooohhh! i used to do that. i used to daydream about syaoran all day long but now, i can't even daydream in class! too much work on my hands. i dislike being in smart classes. haha.
"Dreams can be such dangerous things: they smolder on like a fire does and sometimes consume us completely." - Memoirs of a Geisha[/center]

Offline Fye-chan

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #584 on: October 13 2005, 05:13 pm »
In gym class we only run all the time...-.-"
But it's good to dream about SyaoSyao!!!XD
The time to run seems not so long then!

brother - c3d   
twin sis - pretty

Offline Cherry-chan

• "A True Fan"
  • Syaoran! Where!?
« Reply #585 on: October 16 2005, 05:45 am »
Kawaiiii Syaorannn... I just love him!! Rofl in gym class me and my friends were joking around throwing a football around and starting shouting things everytime we threw like, "this is for mickey mouse!" and stuff like that. Rofl. It was a total riot. And I actually yelled, "This is for Syaoran-kun!" and everyone was staring at me! But it was hilarious. Even my gym teacher was laughing rofl.

Offline aishiteru

• Dedicated Fan
  • i L0VE syaoran!
« Reply #586 on: October 16 2005, 09:38 am »
Kawaiiii Syaorannn... I just love him!! Rofl in gym class me and my friends were joking around throwing a football around and starting shouting things everytime we threw like, "this is for mickey mouse!" and stuff like that. Rofl. It was a total riot. And I actually yelled, "This is for Syaoran-kun!" and everyone was staring at me! But it was hilarious. Even my gym teacher was laughing rofl.

well, i've never done that but when i was in middle school, my friends thought i was extremely weird for thinking an anime character is extremely hot `=) but yes, i love syaoran-kun!
"Dreams can be such dangerous things: they smolder on like a fire does and sometimes consume us completely." - Memoirs of a Geisha[/center]

Offline Fye-chan

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #587 on: October 17 2005, 01:49 am »
He is hot no doubt about that!!! XD XD XD
When I told my friend this morning that I make Syaoran on the convention... she only saied: Ahhh that's cool! So you're more near to him..huh?! (and she saied it with such a grin...)
but.......she's right...!!! SYAOSYAO!!!!!!
(hey guys: Now I know why he wears this kind of clothes: They are damn comfortable!!! It's a great feeling to wear them)

brother - c3d   
twin sis - pretty

Offline riku-chan

• Daisuki
« Reply #588 on: October 17 2005, 01:56 am »
i once had a notebook with Syaoran pistures all over the front then i freakin lost it! i was soo sad..i wish he was mine ^__^
-keeli <3 Syaoran & Daisuke

Offline aishiteru

• Dedicated Fan
  • i L0VE syaoran!
« Reply #589 on: October 17 2005, 03:02 am »
i once had a notebook with Syaoran pistures all over the front then i freakin lost it! i was soo sad..i wish he was mine ^__^

i think we all wish he was ours.

Offline Shadeslayer

• Fire
  • "A True Fan"
  • *wink*
« Reply #590 on: October 17 2005, 06:25 am »

i think we all wish he was ours.

Just to clear this up:

Syaoran is MINE. :greengrin:

Amazing set by Eurydice! :keke:

Forum Family

Sisters: Dragonia, KawaiiHana, Charme, Monse-chan, Director Of Music, Okamirei, Lexi, Fai, Mizuki Kai, Star Wings and Wishingstarx

Aunt: Moon Li

Offline aishiteru

• Dedicated Fan
  • i L0VE syaoran!
« Reply #591 on: October 17 2005, 06:30 am »
Just to clear this up:

Syaoran is MINE. :greengrin:

ummm.. NOO! syaoran is MINE[/i][/u]!!!!!! :greengrin:

moezychan

« Reply #592 on: October 17 2005, 06:36 am »
Let's clear this up, Syaoran is Sakura's! After all, look at my signature! V

Offline Shadeslayer

• Fire
  • "A True Fan"
  • *wink*
« Reply #593 on: October 17 2005, 06:56 am »
Let's clear this up, Syaoran is Sakura's! After all, look at my signature!

Yeah, your right. Zeldi-chan's rule number six: Syaoran is Sakura's even if we love him more then her! :rotfl:

Amazing set by Eurydice! :keke:

Forum Family

Sisters: Dragonia, KawaiiHana, Charme, Monse-chan, Director Of Music, Okamirei, Lexi, Fai, Mizuki Kai, Star Wings and Wishingstarx

Aunt: Moon Li

moezychan

« Reply #594 on: October 17 2005, 07:00 am »
Yeah, your right. Zeldi-chan's rule number six: Syaoran is Sakura's even if we love him more then her! :rotfl:

Arigatou, demo ne, you may love Syaoran more than Sakura, but Syaoran will always love Sakura more than you, and that's what really counts! I will forever protect Syaoran, and make sure that he only loves Sakura!

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #595 on: October 17 2005, 07:13 am »
What about the other Syaoran? Can I have him?  :sweatdrop:

moezychan

« Reply #596 on: October 17 2005, 07:17 am »
What about the other Syaoran? Can I have him?  :sweatdrop:

You too Okamirei-san?! What happened to you and Ruby Chan teaming up to save Syaoran?! I guess I have to defend him myself now! Unless Ruby Chan also wants to help me?! And no, both Syaoran's belong to Sakura. And I'm making sure of this. Nobody can have CCS Syaoran, TRC Syaoran, or even TRC Syaoran's clone! I won't be deterred!

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #597 on: October 17 2005, 07:20 am »
iie, that's not what I meant by having him! I know he's Sakura's...but he still has a special place in my heart

-blush-

Iie, I'm still guarding him from the wild fangirls!

moezychan

« Reply #598 on: October 17 2005, 07:23 am »
iie, that's not what I meant by having him! I know he's Sakura's...but he still has a special place in my heart

-blush-

Iie, I'm still guarding him from the wild fangirls!

Oh, then of course! Also, I asked this question a while ago and you didn't answer me. May I team up with you and Ruby Chan to defend kawaii Syaoran from the wild fangirls! I don't want him to go back to wearing a dress and making daisy chains! Also, I've got Sakura-chan and her cards to help me!

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #599 on: October 17 2005, 07:26 am »
Of course! The more the better, there are a lot of wild fangirls  :sweatdrop:

Poor Syao-kun..