AuthorTopic: The greatness that is Syaoran  (Read 149832 times)

moezychan

Re: The greatness that is Syaoran
« Reply #540 on: September 29 2005, 01:02 pm »
Cherry-chan you're gonna kill our kawaii Syaoran-kun!  And as far as I know Ced-san, I have yet to meet a guy on this forum that is madly in love with Syaoran, although anything's possible!

Offline silvertsukuyomi

• New Fan
  • oooh...it matches that pink layout.
« Reply #541 on: September 30 2005, 10:40 pm »
Just had a thought...imagine Syaoran making a band out of Kurogane and Fay (though whether or not Kuro-rin would acctually sing or do anything is up for grabs).

*daydreams*

Offline Lexi

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #542 on: October 01 2005, 09:14 am »
Just had a thought...imagine Syaoran making a band out of Kurogane and Fay (though whether or not Kuro-rin would acctually sing or do anything is up for grabs).

*daydreams*
Oh wow! That would be great! I can imagine Kuro-chin would be the drummer and he's actually trying to whack Mokona with his drumsticks, but he's making music at the same time :XD:  Of course, Fai and Syaoran would the guitarists and maybe Sakura can be the main vocalist :D *Wow this is off-topic...:sweatdrop:*

Anyway, as for Syaoran himself, he's great! Not because he's the main character of TRC, it's because along with being kind and friendly, he's very strong mentally. His determination and inner strength is really something to idolize and follow after.

Well, those are only a couple of reasons to why we all adore Syaoran~~~ *We should include his amazingly good looks too, ne? :keke:*

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #543 on: October 01 2005, 09:20 am »

*daydreams*
I had some thoughts about that, Kuro-wan beating on the drums while Fai and Syaoran have guitars! xD I imagine Syaoran making an excellent string player too..-turns red-

Anyway, as for Syaoran himself, he's great! Not because he's the main character of TRC, it's because along with being kind and friendly, he's very strong mentally. His determination and inner strength is really something to idolize and follow after.

Well, those are only a couple of reasons to why we all adore Syaoran~~~ *We should include his amazingly good looks too, ne? :keke:*

hai, well said! xD

Offline Cherry-chan

• Glomping, swooning, stalking, kidnapping, he's been through it all - My Syaoran <3
  • "A True Fan"
  • Syaoran! Where!?
« Reply #544 on: October 01 2005, 09:33 am »
Cherry-chan you're gonna kill our kawaii Syaoran-kun!

Hehe. No, I'd jump in front of a bullet for Syaoran. Well... maybe. He's just too kawaii and great to lose.
Live life. And love Syaoran. - Cherry-chan
I miss you all, it's unfortunate that I haven't been frequenting this site anymore, but I will keep you all very dear in my heart
I'll try to visit as much as I can.

Offline silvertsukuyomi

• New Fan
  • oooh...it matches that pink layout.
« Reply #545 on: October 01 2005, 03:17 pm »
Oh wow! That would be great! I can imagine Kuro-chin would be the drummer and he's actually trying to whack Mokona with his drumsticks, but he's making music at the same time :XD:  Of course, Fai and Syaoran would the guitarists and maybe Sakura can be the main vocalist :D *Wow this is off-topic...:sweatdrop:*

You know.  That's just how i imagined it.  ^_^;;;  We could compare them to High and Mighty COLOR!  ^__^;;;  *is a jpop geek*

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• Dean Winchester is tied up in my closet!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • 100% Dean Winchester Obsessed!
« Reply #546 on: October 01 2005, 04:31 pm »
I actually had a dream about Syaoran being in a band...it was pretty cool. He was the lead guitarist and vocals.
I nearly dream-died, hehe.
~--------~~--------~
Rest in peace my furry friend.
Cinnamon - November 15th, 1990 - January 21st, 2006
~--------------------~
-AV NOT made by me. Creater unknown.-

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #547 on: October 02 2005, 05:39 am »
Dream-died? LMAO, that's hilarious :XD:

I think I read a fic where Syaoran was in a band...though my little CCS fangirl keeps reminding how Syaoran shouldn't sing seeing as a girl does his voice! pipe down! Fai and Kuro-pii would make awesome additions, :XD:

Actually, Syaoran could be a clown and I'd still love him, he's that cute :XD:
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Sister-Lika-chi (twin? XD), Endoh, Angelic-Essence
Big Sister- moezy-chan, SofiaofCardcaptors, bluetopaz
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

moezychan

« Reply #548 on: October 02 2005, 12:56 pm »
Actually, Syaoran could be a clown and I'd still love him, he's that cute :XD:

That would scare me. In my opinion, that would completely ruin Syaoran's image.

Offline Cherry-chan

• Glomping, swooning, stalking, kidnapping, he's been through it all - My Syaoran <3
  • "A True Fan"
  • Syaoran! Where!?
« Reply #549 on: October 02 2005, 01:02 pm »
Wow... if Syaoran had a motorcycle... wow that would look so hot... *faints again from the kawaiiness* Gosh Syaoran why do you have to be so great?
I miss you all, it's unfortunate that I haven't been frequenting this site anymore, but I will keep you all very dear in my heart

moezychan

« Reply #550 on: October 02 2005, 01:45 pm »
Wow... if Syaoran had a motorcycle... wow that would look so hot... *faints again from the kawaiiness* Gosh Syaoran why do you have to be so great?

Because he's our kawaii Syaoran-sama and he's the best in the world! Hanyaan! Watashi no daiski, Li Syaoran-sama! (I really love Li Syaoran-sama!)

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #551 on: October 02 2005, 01:47 pm »
Anou...would TRC Syaoran be Kinomoto Syaoran if Fujitaka was his father?

moezychan

« Reply #552 on: October 02 2005, 01:49 pm »
Anou...would TRC Syaoran be Kinomoto Syaoran if Fujitaka was his father?

Good question. I've wondered that myself. Another thing I've noticed, nobody mentions their last name in Tsubasa. If it weren't a Japanese show, I wouldn't give it another thought, but the Japanese are big on last names. It tells what that person means to you. Any suggestions minna-san?

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #553 on: October 02 2005, 01:54 pm »
Come to think of it, it seems like only Fai has a last name. Another CLAMP mystery!
Kinomoto Syaoran is a nice name though  :keke:

moezychan

« Reply #554 on: October 02 2005, 02:05 pm »
Come to think of it, it seems like only Fai has a last name. Another CLAMP mystery!
Kinomoto Syaoran is a nice name though  :keke:

That's true, and they don't call him by his last name. Nothing makes sense when CLAMP makes an anime. I think they like to keep us guessing. I remember in I believe the 78th or 79th chapter of Tsubasa,

Show content
Tomoyo-chan asked Sakura if she could call her Sakura-chan, and the whole time I'm thinking, why are you asking her that if she didn't even give you her last name?! Like, what else could she call her?!

And yeah, I agree. Kinomoto Syaoran is a nice name, but in all honesty, I prefer Li Sakura!

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #555 on: October 03 2005, 01:23 am »
Though I think they didn't give his last name out on purpose :sweatdrop: I'm pretty sure that fujitaka-san reallly isn't his father, so he's adopted, right? Maybe his 'real' last name has something to do with his identity, and that Syaoran look-a-like in that tube? Or perhaps he doesn't even have a last name, because he's like, made? I mean, those bandages might have somethign to do with it right?s And I'm saying right too much, right? Right...

Okay I'll stop rambling.
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Sister-Lika-chi (twin? XD), Endoh, Angelic-Essence
Big Sister- moezy-chan, SofiaofCardcaptors, bluetopaz
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline Fye-chan

• I respect your opinion. Just don't want to hear it!!!
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Open your eyes: see the things which are invisible
« Reply #556 on: October 03 2005, 02:09 am »
^ haha I would be one of the girls who fainted away I think!! :rotfl:

AWWW Syaoran...why...why...why you're not here????
I'm so in love with you!!!
He IS the greatest boy i've ever seen! :inlove:
He even dies absolutely cute!!!!!!! (epi 23...you know what I mean right?!) XD :inlove:
Please visit my:  Doujinshi ~ AMV's ~  My Shingetsutan AMV's

set made by .::ka::.

My lovely Forum Family <3 : 
older sisters - AkaiYuki, Sakaki 
brother - c3d   
little sisters - Director of Music,  rusty,  Zeldi
nieces - Cherry-chan,    sofiacardcaptors
special-german-sister: Kyo
twin sis - pretty

Offline tsubasa10

• Watashi wa Syaoran-kun daisuki desu! ^-^
« Reply #557 on: October 04 2005, 11:46 am »
  Syaoran
only one word can describe him

PERFECT
syaoran is simply perfect because he has all the characteristics that all of us girls want from a guy (he's hot, cute, very kind, strong, etc, and his fav color is green!-such as mine, hehe-)
how ironic to say that he is perfect because nothing is perfect but he is! (well in all that manga and stuff, i think it can make a person perfect such as Syaoran!)
well i dont care if its ironic or not he's perfect and i luv him!

watashi wa syaoran-kun daisuki desu! :D

Offline Cherry-chan

• "A True Fan"
  • Syaoran! Where!?
« Reply #558 on: October 04 2005, 11:55 am »
Oh god Syaoran you make me go crazy! I love you!! Syaoran you're so kawaii... perfect... perfect hair, gorgeous eyes *that make me faint in happiness*, awesome personality, brave, strong... I LOOOVVEEE YOU SOOO MUCH!!

Would it be paranoid to say that I would like to make a fic with me and him together as a couple? Who doesn't love him! Syaoran, Syaoran, Syaoran, there are no words to describe the love I have for you! *faints from Syaoran's kawaiiness* Marry me!

moezychan

« Reply #559 on: October 04 2005, 12:05 pm »
Would it be paranoid to say that I would like to make a fic with me and him together as a couple? Who doesn't love him! Syaoran, Syaoran, Syaoran, there are no words to describe the love I have for you! *faints from Syaoran's kawaiiness* Marry me!

Yes Cherry-chan it would; although I would use a different word: delusional. Here's a quote that I love, and it perfectly describes you: There's a fine line between passion and obsession, and I fear we may have crossed it many miles back. But if it makes you happy Cherry-chan, do as you like.