AuthorTopic: The greatness that is Syaoran  (Read 149831 times)

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• Dean Winchester is tied up in my closet!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • 100% Dean Winchester Obsessed!
Re: The greatness that is Syaoran
« Reply #500 on: September 01 2005, 06:21 am »
I don't have a shrine...
....maybe I should.
[plots to have gold statue made]
~--------~~--------~
Rest in peace my furry friend.
Cinnamon - November 15th, 1990 - January 21st, 2006
~--------------------~
-AV NOT made by me. Creater unknown.-

Offline aishiteru

• dedicated to animes & asian dramas
  • Dedicated Fan
  • i L0VE syaoran!
« Reply #501 on: September 01 2005, 10:17 am »
i don't have a shrine yet. haha. maybe i should. i tried making my own syaoran plushie once! i was too poor to go and buy one, so i made it. and i can't find it anymore. BOOOOO!
"Dreams can be such dangerous things: they smolder on like a fire does and sometimes consume us completely." - Memoirs of a Geisha[/center]

moezychan

« Reply #502 on: September 01 2005, 11:06 am »
I don't want to be like Syaoran because I already am, and as much as I love Syaoran, not in the crazy fangirl way, there's only one thing I hate about it. I wish I could be a little more open and not be so shy and serious. That's the only thing I hate about being like Syaoran, but I will always love Syaoran for who he is! Go figure.

Offline aishiteru

• Dedicated Fan
  • i L0VE syaoran!
« Reply #503 on: September 01 2005, 12:13 pm »
isn't it weird how you can be open on the internet but really shy in person? i think syaoran would have been like that.
"Dreams can be such dangerous things: they smolder on like a fire does and sometimes consume us completely." - Memoirs of a Geisha[/center]

moezychan

« Reply #504 on: September 01 2005, 12:24 pm »
isn't it weird how you can be open on the internet but really shy in person? i think syaoran would have been like that.

I really is! I don't have trouble posting and telling what goes on in my life when I'm on the internet, but if you were to meet me, it would take me at least a week to talk in complete sentences. I'd either nod my head or say yes and no to anything you'd have to say.

Offline Cherry-chan

• Glomping, swooning, stalking, kidnapping, he's been through it all - My Syaoran <3
  • "A True Fan"
  • Syaoran! Where!?
« Reply #505 on: September 01 2005, 12:28 pm »
I feel like a really bad person now... -gives Syaoran-kun a hug and releases him from her basement- I'm sorry Syaoran-kun... go home to Sakura now... and I will forevermore love you and support S+S. I'll still love you... just not, um, stalk you and kidnap you and lock you in my basement. *Sighs*  -Syaoran-kun come back and kisses CherryandWolfLover- Naww... just kidding! I'm such a crazy person...
Live life. And love Syaoran. - Cherry-chan
I miss you all, it's unfortunate that I haven't been frequenting this site anymore, but I will keep you all very dear in my heart
I'll try to visit as much as I can.

moezychan

« Reply #506 on: September 01 2005, 12:35 pm »
I feel like a really bad person now... -gives Syaoran-kun a hug and releases him from her basement- I'm sorry Syaoran-kun... go home to Sakura now... and I will forevermore love you and support S+S. I'll still love you... just not, um, stalk you and kidnap you and lock you in my basement. *Sighs*  -Syaoran-kun come back and kisses CherryandWolfLover- Naww... just kidding! I'm such a crazy person...

Aww, arigatou gozaimashita CherryandWolfLover! For releasing Syaoran, I'll give you a cookie!

Offline DoRKyLOo

• New Fan
  • Smile and be Passionate.
« Reply #507 on: September 01 2005, 12:49 pm »
Quote from: aishiteru on Today at 07:13:40 PM

I really is! I don't have trouble posting and telling what goes on in my life when I'm on the internet, but if you were to meet me, it would take me at least a week to talk in complete sentences. I'd either nod my head or say yes and no to anything you'd have to say.

I agree with you guys . . . I can be the most opinionated person in the world I I have no problem saying things online and with my friends . . . But if I ever meet someone face to face for the first time . . . I can't think of a word to say . . . I don't know how I ever managed to become friends with people in the first place, I'm so bad at small talk . . .

moezychan

« Reply #508 on: September 01 2005, 12:50 pm »
I agree with you guys . . . I can be the most opinionated person in the world I I have no problem saying things online and with my friends . . . But if I ever meet someone face to face for the first time . . . I can't think of a word to say . . . I don't know how I ever managed to become friends with people in the first place, I'm so bad at small talk . . .

Life sure is weird. Guess it all depends on the situation.

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #509 on: September 01 2005, 12:56 pm »
*reads posts*
I have a Syaoran chibi shrine..dunno what to put in it though  :sweatdrop:
Ne, I vowed to protect Syaoran-sama from the crazy fangirls *nods*

Offline Cherry-chan

• Glomping, swooning, stalking, kidnapping, he's been through it all - My Syaoran <3
  • "A True Fan"
  • Syaoran! Where!?
« Reply #510 on: September 01 2005, 12:57 pm »
Arigatou mozey-chan for the cookie :)
Live life. And love Syaoran. - Cherry-chan
I miss you all, it's unfortunate that I haven't been frequenting this site anymore, but I will keep you all very dear in my heart
I'll try to visit as much as I can.

Offline DoRKyLOo

• New Fan
  • Smile and be Passionate.
« Reply #511 on: September 01 2005, 12:59 pm »
*reads posts*
I have a Syaoran chibi shrine..dunno what to put in it though :sweatdrop:

HaHa . . . He could use the protection . . . I can see the look on his face when he sees a bunch of crazed fangirls rushing at him with high-pitched screams and goo-goo eyes . . .  :lol:

Offline Alexiel

• Formerly Angelic-Essence
  • "A True Fan"
« Reply #512 on: September 01 2005, 01:48 pm »
No! The dark side of fangirls have taken over people in this thread! o_o"!

I 'had' a shrine. Like you Okamirei, I had no idea what to put in it. But for starts, Syaoran's profile, a few pictures of him, a page of links to other Syaoran related sites (lol) and some downloads too I guess. (like theme song? haha)

To protect Syaoran-kun from the fangirls... what an overwhelming task... well, thats just me being lazy. LOL. But I'll do it for the sake of his sanity. xD

moezychan

« Reply #513 on: September 01 2005, 02:27 pm »
*reads posts*
I have a Syaoran chibi shrine..dunno what to put in it though  :sweatdrop:

I will gladly join forces with you Okamirei-san to protect Syaoran-sama! I even have Sakura-chan on my side! Say the word and I'll help!

Offline aishiteru

• Dedicated Fan
  • i L0VE syaoran!
« Reply #514 on: September 01 2005, 02:29 pm »
okay okay, i give up. i shall release syaoran also. for the sake of syaoran, sakura, and all the people who have vowed to protect syaoran from crazy fangirls like myself. i shall release my dear dear syaoran and defend his rightful honor of being with sakura-chan. i shall not kidnap syaoran or glomp him anymore.

go to sakura-chan now, syaoran. you shall forever be away from my grasp. *bows*

moezychan

« Reply #515 on: September 01 2005, 02:40 pm »
okay okay, i give up. i shall release syaoran also. for the sake of syaoran, sakura, and all the people who have vowed to protect syaoran from crazy fangirls like myself. i shall release my dear dear syaoran and defend his rightful honor of being with sakura-chan. i shall not kidnap syaoran or glomp him anymore.

go to sakura-chan now, syaoran. you shall forever be away from my grasp. *bows*

Arigatou aishiteru! You get a cookie also!

Offline aishiteru

• Dedicated Fan
  • i L0VE syaoran!
« Reply #516 on: September 01 2005, 02:41 pm »
Arigatou aishiteru! You get a cookie also!

AWW! thank you for the cookie moezy-chan! can i kidnap you instead of syaoran then? haha. just kidding. that was a funny funny conversation we had with charme.*, ne?

moezychan

« Reply #517 on: September 01 2005, 02:44 pm »
AWW! thank you for the cookie moezy-chan! can i kidnap you instead of syaoran then? haha. just kidding. that was a funny funny conversation we had with charme.*, ne?

It certainly was! I still laugh about it! Sometimes I look back at that conversation and start to laugh. My family will look at me like I'm crazy and ask what's so funny and I'll say, "Nandemo-nai" (Nothing).

Offline Zeldi

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Independent Love Song
« Reply #518 on: September 01 2005, 03:15 pm »
Zeldi.E:They can´t just give up like this
Ivan: Let him be alone
Zeldi-Chan: -.-' I don´t know them.. They are strangers to me -.-'

*hugs my Syaoran Plushie*

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• Dean Winchester is tied up in my closet!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • 100% Dean Winchester Obsessed!
« Reply #519 on: September 01 2005, 03:15 pm »
Haha! My brother Mark knows about my obsession with Syaoran, it's so funny.
I'll be in my room cutting out and pasting my numerous Syaoran pictures on my wall and he'll come in and say something like, "If you keep this up, Jenni, you'll die alone."
One time he came up to me, slapped me across the face (politely of course), and just started screaming in my face, "INTERVENTION!!!!! YOU CAN'T LOVE A FICTIONAL CHARACTER!!!!!"
I was like, "Awww, Punkie(that was his nickname when he was younger haha)!...You care! Look look look! New pictures of Syao-chan [fangirl squeal and giggle]"
He's given up on it now, haha.
~--------~~--------~
Rest in peace my furry friend.
Cinnamon - November 15th, 1990 - January 21st, 2006
~--------------------~
-AV NOT made by me. Creater unknown.-