AuthorTopic: The greatness that is Syaoran  (Read 149827 times)

Offline *TwilightNight*

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
Re: The greatness that is Syaoran
« Reply #920 on: March 19 2006, 09:06 am »
Yeah, Syaoran got the short end of the stick in CCS. Even though the male lead is usually a bit weaker than the magical girl, they at least pass the "bad" guy in power, if you can call Eriol a bad guy. But, CLAMP made it up by making TRC. Yay! And he's awesome. At least in CCS, like you said,  he turned sweet and kind and gentle and....*blushes*. Would you still like him if he never changed his cold attitude though? Something to think about...wouldn't be the Syaoran we know and worship.

I'm sure there is a full size picture of it, only that is probably not put up yet. CLAMP wouldn't draw the top part of Syaoran only, and it looks like there is more. It's probably a rare really KAWAIII picture. I even put it in a non-CCS/TRC forum on my sig, just for people to see cuteness in its true form :inlove:.

Leather pants? Isn't that kind of gay? *everyone gasps* What? I'm just saying.......doesn't go for everyone. I like him in baggy pants though. Baggy pants makes boys look hot (IMO). And again, I LUV his sense of fashion style. He's King in that. :noteworthy:

Nice portruding image, by the way. *thinks of kinky things with TRC Syaoran in leather pants* My mom would be so ashamed... -_-
Syaoran + Hotness + Kawaiiness = MINE!
Do the math.

Offline bie liao

• Bishie of the moment : back on my Kamui spree
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Vampire + Love = Kamui
« Reply #921 on: March 19 2006, 09:11 am »
Older Syaoran, obviously.  Right?  I'm right, right?  >_>

And I think a part of me would still like him even if he was still cold and arrogant.  Because you'd know somewhere deep deeeeep in there was a sweet guy, and you'd keep trying to find it no matter what.  I actually think some of the moments I liked him the most was when he was glaring at Sakura.  :D
[ - Without a p a s t, and unable to see the f u t u r e, I am here in the p r e s e n t, believing in m y s e l f. - ]

The smile her highness gave me was so warm.  Just looking at it, I felt a warmth in my own chest.  I thought that I always, always wanted to see her smile. - Syaoran, TRC Volume 4

[ -  F o r u m  F a m i l y  - ]
Little sis - hikari_blaze ; babypigggy ; Okamirei ; wishingstarx
Big sis - Moon Li ; lilaznrycegurl ; Shiunu  ; Aya-chan
Aunt - pretty
Cousin - *+chibiwings+* ; Cherry-chan

My NEW Photobucket Account with never before seen graphics!

Offline Shiunu

• I've got a hole in me pocket!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #922 on: March 19 2006, 09:21 am »
Yeah you guys have good points! :D I liked his kinda rough, tough, additude and I just can't help but melt when I see how sweet he is to Sakura. Well especially in episode 66. <-- That is like one of the best moments!

Little Sisters: bie liao, babypigggy, Fai, and Okamirei
Fellow Beatle Fangirl: hoshisenshi ^^
Cousins: Hikari_Blaze, aishiteru, Moon Li
Me and bie liao are in love! We never give up on our guys! <3

Offline aishiteru

• dedicated to animes & asian dramas
  • Dedicated Fan
  • i L0VE syaoran!
« Reply #923 on: March 19 2006, 04:39 pm »
Would you still like him if he never changed his cold attitude though? Something to think about...wouldn't be the Syaoran we know and worship.

haha. i actually would though. when he first came on ccs when i was watching, i was like, OMG he's soo dreamy looking! *melts* hahaha. there's just something about his attitude that made me go weak at the knees. haha. maybe because he was so much like me at the time. haha. glaring at people is fun. i loved it when he would glare at sakura and fight sakura for yukito's love. haha.
"Dreams can be such dangerous things: they smolder on like a fire does and sometimes consume us completely." - Memoirs of a Geisha[/center]

Offline Xiao_Lang

• Eyes=Food
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #924 on: March 20 2006, 04:31 am »
Leather pants? Isn't that kind of gay? *everyone gasps* What? I'm just saying.......doesn't go for everyone. I like him in baggy pants though. Baggy pants makes boys look hot (IMO). And again, I LUV his sense of fashion style. He's King in that. :noteworthy:

LOL that made me laugh! XD
well, before Tsubasa came out I was always told that polo/turtle necks on guys= gay, but.... as we know Syaoran wears one in Tsubasa as his main outfit... ^^; lol
of course we all know he's not...

And he does have a pretty kick *** sense of style :)

Offline bie liao

• Dedicated Fan
  • Vampire + Love = Kamui
« Reply #925 on: March 20 2006, 04:34 am »
Heck yeah.  Do we expect anything less from him?  I've always liked his normal Tsubasa outfit, and he looks cute no matter what in CCS.  Any favorite outfits from either, fellow Syaoran fans?
[ - Without a p a s t, and unable to see the f u t u r e, I am here in the p r e s e n t, believing in m y s e l f. - ]

The smile her highness gave me was so warm.  Just looking at it, I felt a warmth in my own chest.  I thought that I always, always wanted to see her smile. - Syaoran, TRC Volume 4

Aunt - pretty

Offline Shiunu

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #926 on: March 20 2006, 10:24 am »
I've always loved Syaoran's TRC outfit. ^^ I also love how cute he looks in his little school uniform in CCS.

Offline *TwilightNight*

« Reply #927 on: March 20 2006, 11:22 am »
Heck yeah.  Do we expect anything less from him?  I've always liked his normal Tsubasa outfit, and he looks cute no matter what in CCS.  Any favorite outfits from either, fellow Syaoran fans?

Heck yeah I have favorites. In fact, I love everything he wears in both CCS and TRC, cause he looks good and perfect in all of them. He's the type of guy who can wear those leather pants and tight shirt and still look hot and straight...unless he does some girly pose there.

TRC: To make it short, EVERYTHING. Manga and all. The one that appeals to me though, is his blue movie outfit. There's a lot of choices when you travel different worlds.

CCS: Anything in the 2nd movie. All of them were so nice. Especially his green costume. When he started jumping that ferris wheel (that scene is always drool worthy) and his outfit was just swaying with the wind, that was it for me, I squealed! And Prince Syaoran. He totally fitted the strong and hadsome prince there. :inlove: He looks good in red....any color, honestly. But red is hot like fire. And is only right that it would go to an equally hot person.
- Anything in the 1st movie. XP
- Look at my sig and avatar.
- His chool outfits, all. He just has that power to make them perfect on him.
- His waiter outfit. Yes...he can even make that look great.
- Anything he wears in any of the 70 episodes.
- Anything in all 11 Volumes of the manga he appeared in.

That boy just has fashion in his being. *nods* There's nothing I can't like that he wears. I have lots of people I met who agree with me too. That's one...:D... of the reasons I like him.

I would have liked Syaoran too even with the rough attitude. In fact, that's make him even more worship...able. The coldnes from all the perfection of gentlemen. I find that appealing. Yep.
Do the math.

Offline aishiteru

• dedicated to animes & asian dramas
  • Dedicated Fan
  • i L0VE syaoran!
« Reply #928 on: March 20 2006, 11:34 am »
Heck yeah I have favorites. In fact, I love everything he wears in both CCS and TRC, cause he looks good and perfect in all of them. He's the type of guy who can wear those leather pants and tight shirt and still look hot and straight...unless he does some girly pose there.

TRC: To make it short, EVERYTHING. Manga and all. The one that appeals to me though, is his blue movie outfit. There's a lot of choices when you travel different worlds.

CCS: Anything in the 2nd movie. All of them were so nice. Especially his green costume. When he started jumping that ferris wheel (that scene is always drool worthy) and his outfit was just swaying with the wind, that was it for me, I squealed! And Prince Syaoran. He totally fitted the strong and hadsome prince there. :inlove: He looks good in red....any color, honestly. But red is hot like fire. And is only right that it would go to an equally hot person.
- Anything in the 1st movie. XP
- Look at my sig and avatar.
- His chool outfits, all. He just has that power to make them perfect on him.
- His waiter outfit. Yes...he can even make that look great.
- Anything he wears in any of the 70 episodes.
- Anything in all 11 Volumes of the manga he appeared in.

That boy just has fashion in his being. *nods* There's nothing I can't like that he wears. I have lots of people I met who agree with me too. That's one...:D... of the reasons I like him.

I would have liked Syaoran too even with the rough attitude. In fact, that's make him even more worship...able. The coldnes from all the perfection of gentlemen. I find that appealing. Yep.

i have nothing to say except... i second that!
"Dreams can be such dangerous things: they smolder on like a fire does and sometimes consume us completely." - Memoirs of a Geisha[/center]

Offline bie liao

• Dedicated Fan
  • Vampire + Love = Kamui
« Reply #929 on: March 20 2006, 11:36 am »
Triple it!  My favorite TRC outfit besides his original would have to be either Koryo or Outo.  Him in a waiters outfit...yummeh.

Aunt - pretty

Offline Xiao_Lang

• Eyes=Food
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #930 on: March 20 2006, 06:48 pm »
I adore the second movie battle outfit, and the ferris wheel scene. OMG O___o
I can almost hear those eletric guitars in the background just thinking about it! lol
Plus it matches with Sakuras pink one, how cute is that! ^.^

The prince outift. (Funny how he fitted into it when it was made for Yamazaki, lol I always figured they weren't the same height. anyway not the point  :sweatdrop: )
I really like this outfit. I wish in a way he'd got to wear it for longer. It was the first time I think that he wore so much red and gold. It was always blues and greens up to then. He looks nice in red.

I like his robes too. They always seem to really make me feel like that is Syaoran in his element, wearing clothes of his clan. He always looks very ceremonious and smart. :)
He feels, how can I explain... original? ^^;
I think when people think of Syaoran, most of the time the robes spring to mind. ^_~

His school uniform brings out a different side than the robes. School uniforms always make people look young and cute ^_^ I think thats what his uniform does, it makes him look cute.

basically fouthing the points TwilightNight*  said

TRC. hmm well, I like his original outfit alot. cape=love, lol. His casual outfit when they are in the Hanshin republic is nice. Just because it isn't over fancy or elaborate. and sometimes he looks at his best when he is just casual. ^_^

as bie liao  said, the waiters outfit ^.^ CLAMP have a slight obsession with waiters and waitresses. You'll find outfits for them in CCS, Chobits and now Tsubasa. They are cute but hot all at the same time. (Maybe CLAMP have a bit of a fetish going on there  :XD: lol )

^___^

Offline *TwilightNight*

« Reply #931 on: March 21 2006, 03:21 am »
I think CLAMP has more of a fetish with crossovers, slash couples, and hot sexy, cute, bishies. Not that I mind, of course... :hehe:

I'm glad that both Syaorans have such good taste in clothes. I even like it when CCS Syaoran dresses in a jacket, ties, and pants, all regal and business looking. Hmm....business man...Clan future leader.... :greengrin: Sakura really doesn't know how lucky she's got it...really.

Also, doesn't it imply in the anime that Syaoran sings for real? Like he was in the choir at his old school in Hong Kong ? Don't think it was said in the manga, was it?

I adore the second movie battle outfit, and the ferris wheel scene. OMG O___o
I can almost hear those eletric guitars in the background just thinking about it! lol
Plus it matches with Sakuras pink one, how cute is that! ^.^

Look at this video, is the Passion song from KH2. Is soft... :wink: It's about Syaoran and Sakura..but meh. I hope it's alright to put it. *hides*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eto021LZ498&search=syaoran
Do the math.

Offline Xiao_Lang

• Eyes=Food
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #932 on: March 21 2006, 05:29 pm »
wow that was a lovely video!
*___* I love that song. Utada=love
I know this might seem like a shameless way to make people watch my video... but since you guys are Syaoran fangirls, I thought you might like my video I made about... eerr... 2-3 years ago X__X
lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svdoFzF8biA

its all about Syaoran in CCS and how he helps sakura (Tsubasa wasn't wirtten then ^^; )
^__^ (And yes the ferris wheel part is in there. v. dramatic )

I'd be so happy if fans could watch! ^_^

Offline *TwilightNight*

« Reply #933 on: March 22 2006, 03:23 am »
I love that video, just because of the unexpected guitar riff in the background when Syaoran was jumping the ferris wheel....I was shocked at first, cause I thought it was the other softer version of Passion, and when that came on, I was like WHOA! then *drools* And I repeated the part.

OMG. I know that one, I've seen it before. I didn't think it was you though...I even left you a comment, mine is the longest one, TwilightEspeon, and I even downloaded the song, wasn't kidding when I said I liked it. Good thing to know it's you. :) Who would have thunk it? And Syaoran in that vid is wearing all the clothes that I personally love on him.
Do the math.

Offline Ying Hua

• Syaoran no Koibito
  • Super Fan
« Reply #934 on: April 24 2006, 03:36 pm »
Oh... Here it is... And I made a similar topic too... Syaoran, I LOVE YOU!!!

One day, I'll make him mine! I can't stop listening to his song Kizuna, and I can't stop watching/reading TRC because of him! I wish I'd turn into Sakura one day! Where's my Fairy Godmother? Sakura is so lucky...

Syaoran's the greatest, the hottest, the cutest, the BEST! I love how he's so protective of Sakura...

I LOVE YOU, SYAORAN!
SYAORAN, I LOVE YOU!
I LOVE SYAORAN!

Offline Kuro-puppy

• The heart of red will be enfolded in wind......
  • Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #935 on: April 24 2006, 03:57 pm »
those movies were awesome! *watches them again*
Join Zeldi's Forum

avatar and signature made by Zeldi

Forum Family:
Forum Wife ~ -=kuro_woof=-              Little Sis ~ Aya-chan
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi
Vampire Lover nicole_shimun

On an ephemeral evening, I tell a story to my friend.

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

The heart of red will be enfolded in wind and forge the contract.

Offline TwilightDreamer06

« Reply #936 on: April 25 2006, 11:59 am »
woooooooooooooooooooow 47 pages...... thats a testament to how many ppl out there love Syaoran ^^

Offline Shiunu

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #937 on: April 26 2006, 01:08 pm »
Lol. Woah this thread hasn't had much going on for a while.

Offline Ying Hua

• Syaoran no Koibito
  • Super Fan
« Reply #938 on: April 26 2006, 01:47 pm »
Of course everyone loves Syaoran... All except for a few people I know who hate him... T__T But what's there to hate about him?!

moezychan

« Reply #939 on: April 26 2006, 11:36 pm »
Of course everyone loves Syaoran... All except for a few people I know who hate him... T__T But what's there to hate about him?!

Absolutely nothing I can see! Syaoran-sama is just too kawaii! Now that said, in order to keep this thread from being locked, we have to give knowledgeable answers. And nobody in here wants this thread locked.