AuthorTopic: CWF members survey  (Read 72348 times)

Offline ~Emethyst~

• Freedom to express
  • "A True Fan"
  • Be heard!
Re: CWF members survey
« Reply #140 on: July 22 2006, 12:40 pm »
maybe we'll have each category for month or week then make a topic....people could discuss about who to vote and nominate , then once we have our nominates, we could make a poll. then presenters could present it with the graph awards that the makers made

Sounds cool to me ^_^

Opinion: How about 5 candidates for each category?

Once we pick up the correct rules, someone has to summarize it all up for les confusion
v--- Still the tags won't budge... Yaarrr.. T_T

Testing a new set...
Forum Family (o-'.'-o)
[Older Sis] : Ashlee , littlekitty
[Beloved Shobe] : kudan
[Lil Sis] : wishingstarx
[Cousin] : Ying Hua
[Siberian Husky] : Sapphire-Amethyst
[Partner-in-Crime] : -Yurima- :D
[tr/][/table]

Offline Kina, The Dark Keyblade Master

• Never underestimate a girl...she may be hiding a strong power...
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #141 on: July 22 2006, 12:43 pm »
5 candidates sounds cool to me. Criteria for each category should be summarized, too, I think...

I am Sora's opposite...
Roxas was only his element...
He doesn't exist...
But I do...
And I wield the Dark Keyblade...

Forum Family:
Guardian: ~Emethyst~
Cookie-earner: Tatasenko

Offline ~Emethyst~

• Freedom to express
  • "A True Fan"
  • Be heard!
« Reply #142 on: July 22 2006, 12:44 pm »
5 candidates sounds cool to me. Criteria for each category should be summarized, too, I think...

Oh yeah.. Thanks for adding that ^_^
v--- Still the tags won't budge... Yaarrr.. T_T

Testing a new set...
Forum Family (o-'.'-o)
[Older Sis] : Ashlee , littlekitty
[Beloved Shobe] : kudan
[Lil Sis] : wishingstarx
[Cousin] : Ying Hua
[Siberian Husky] : Sapphire-Amethyst
[Partner-in-Crime] : -Yurima- :D
[tr/][/table]

Offline Takeru

• Former Staff
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #143 on: July 22 2006, 04:39 pm »
Isn't it already?
The world won't give me a chance. I'm done asking for one.

Offline tsukihime

• You have no choice but to love him!
  • Big Fan
  • Syaoran will rock your world!!!
« Reply #144 on: July 22 2006, 05:25 pm »
umm... isn't there a most romantic couple award?

set made by Aya-chan.. Thank you :noteworthy:

Forum Family:
my pet kitty ~ woofie-chan (-=kuro_woof=-)

Offline Kuro-puppy

• The heart of red will be enfolded in wind......
  • Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #145 on: July 22 2006, 06:47 pm »
umm... isn't there a most romantic couple award?

nope, which is a good thing
Join Zeldi's Forum

avatar and signature made by Zeldi

Forum Family:
Forum Wife ~ -=kuro_woof=-              Little Sis ~ Aya-chan
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi
Vampire Lover nicole_shimun

On an ephemeral evening, I tell a story to my friend.

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

The heart of red will be enfolded in wind and forge the contract.

Offline Robin Sena

• Now with 100% more fads!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • BOING!
« Reply #146 on: July 22 2006, 07:50 pm »
I agree with all above. It's the system we implemented.

Anyway, I'll refine the rules and post it here before I start the topic.

I'll let you guys decide the final ruleset discussed above before I post mine.

The graphics for the Awards can begin right now. We use simple namebars to add in the graphics for the winners.

Basic Rules (As suggested)

1.A user has the option to vote on all categories once per day.

2.A user can vote on all categories only once.

3. A user cannot nominate him/herself on any Award.

4. Users may choose not to vote on all awards.

5. 5-7 Categories are posted each week, those Categoies end voting by the follwing week (Voting Time: 7 Days)

6. A Topic for discussion about each award for nomination and discussion. After the nominations are finalized, the poll version of the topic will be up.

7. 5-7 Members are nominated for each award (the number changes if the award is more general or more specific).
« Last Edit: July 22 2006, 09:30 pm by Robin Sena »

Well, YOU JUST HAVE TO TALK!
click!
Fanfic - CLAMP in Gradius World (Fanfic Done! 26 Chapters)<br />Next Fanfic - Monster Hunter Diaries *NEW!*
Story of Infinite Possibilities - Blocks Made. Block 1 - Fate (Fate, Testament, Eternity) Block 2 - Infinity (Infinity, Memento, Betrayal) Block 3 - World Order (World Order, Metempsychosis, Damnation) Special Edition - 155 cards made<br />Next Block! - Kaleido Dreams! (Kaleido Dreams, Angelic Voices, Snow Sunlight)<br />
Nirvana TEST BLOCK!

moezychan

« Reply #147 on: July 23 2006, 01:32 am »
Sounds like a good idea. Don't see anything that needs refined. All we need is approval from the other members and we can begin!

Offline ~Bloody_Rose~

• *cough* CAAAAAANNNOOOOONNN!!!!
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • *cough* CAAAANOOOOON!!!!!!
« Reply #148 on: July 23 2006, 01:47 am »
nope, which is a good thing
^^;;

a poll? isn't the voting system by PM?

Forum Family:

Big Sis ~ bluetopaz, aya-Chan, moezy-chan                           Forum Husband ~ Kuro-Puppy :noteworthy:
Lil Sis ~ cardcaptors_ria, babypiggy, kudan                 'Kino no Tabi Lover' sis ~ Zeldi :inlove:
Tamer~ tsukihime                 Daughter: Modo-rashi
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

moezychan

« Reply #149 on: July 23 2006, 02:00 am »
^^;;

a poll? isn't the voting system by PM?

I think a poll might be easier. It would be easy to keep track instead of counting all the votes. We could all nominate first by PM, and then create the polls when the results are done.

Offline ~Bloody_Rose~

• *cough* CAAAAAANNNOOOOONNN!!!!
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • *cough* CAAAANOOOOON!!!!!!
« Reply #150 on: July 23 2006, 02:14 am »
oh.. okay... i got it now.. i thought we're going to make a poll and Robin Sena or Eme-chan are going to decide who the nominees are.. im stupid

Forum Family:

Big Sis ~ bluetopaz, aya-Chan, moezy-chan                           Forum Husband ~ Kuro-Puppy :noteworthy:
Lil Sis ~ cardcaptors_ria, babypiggy, kudan                 'Kino no Tabi Lover' sis ~ Zeldi :inlove:
Tamer~ tsukihime                 Daughter: Modo-rashi
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Robin Sena

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • BOING!
« Reply #151 on: July 23 2006, 02:27 am »
Hmm... Nominating via PM.

Okay, let's iron this one out. Anyone likes to do that system of nomination? (PM type)

click!
Fanfic - CLAMP in Gradius World (Fanfic Done! 26 Chapters)<br />Next Fanfic - Monster Hunter Diaries *NEW!*
Story of Infinite Possibilities - Blocks Made. Block 1 - Fate (Fate, Testament, Eternity) Block 2 - Infinity (Infinity, Memento, Betrayal) Block 3 - World Order (World Order, Metempsychosis, Damnation) Special Edition - 155 cards made<br />Next Block! - Kaleido Dreams! (Kaleido Dreams, Angelic Voices, Snow Sunlight)<br />
Nirvana TEST BLOCK!

Offline Arcademan

• Hero of CLOW Empire & the Arcademan Universe!
  • Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
« Reply #152 on: July 23 2006, 08:58 am »
Nominations via PM might not be a bad idea...makes it more of a surprise to those who actually get nominated. One big drawback of course is to keep the PM clear so that the nominations actually get through.

Once the nominations are taken care of, then a secret poll can be done and then we'll see who wins the awards.

Please remind everyone (actually I could do this as well) that this is all for fun and it's by all means not a competition. It's not the end of the world or an insult by others if you're not nomination or if you win. It's all tongue-in-cheek.

Void where prohibited by law. No ballot stuffing permitted and Arcademan has made himself not eligible for any awards or prizes.

"Everything will surely be all right." 「絶対大丈夫だよ。」, "Zettai daijōbu da yo."
"Force without Master, heed the call of my Staff of Dreams, and become my power! SECURE!!!"
Neo-Geo: Come for the games, stay for teh drama!

moezychan

« Reply #153 on: July 23 2006, 09:22 am »
Nominations via PM might not be a bad idea...makes it more of a surprise to those who actually get nominated. One big drawback of course is to keep the PM clear so that the nominations actually get through.

Once the nominations are taken care of, then a secret poll can be done and then we'll see who wins the awards.

Please remind everyone (actually I could do this as well) that this is all for fun and it's by all means not a competition. It's not the end of the world or an insult by others if you're not nomination or if you win. It's all tongue-in-cheek.

Void where prohibited by law. No ballot stuffing permitted and Arcademan has made himself not eligible for any awards or prizes.

If we're worried about the PM box getting full, we could always have a moderator, like yourself, receive the votes. I remember SLi saying that all mods and admins have unlimited space in their PM box. That's entirely up to the mod and admin staff though. This is merely a suggestion.

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #154 on: July 23 2006, 09:29 am »
Hmm... Nominating via PM.

Okay, let's iron this one out. Anyone likes to do that system of nomination? (PM type)

Matte...who will nominate again? If all members could nominate, the number of nominees might exceed the designated number for a category. Will the receiver of the PMs decide who will be entered?

I am Sora's opposite...
He doesn't exist...
But I do...

Forum Family:

moezychan

« Reply #155 on: July 23 2006, 09:34 am »
Matte...who will nominate again? If all members could nominate, the number of nominees might exceed the designated number for a category. Will the receiver of the PMs decide who will be entered?

Here's an idea. We all have our choice of who to nominate, with the exception of ourselves, PM them to whoever will receive the messages, and have a top 5-10 selection. For example, 20 people are nominated. Whichever have the most, will be in the top 5-10. Then we'll begin the polls.

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #156 on: July 23 2006, 10:06 am »
Here's an idea. We all have our choice of who to nominate, with the exception of ourselves, PM them to whoever will receive the messages, and have a top 5-10 selection. For example, 20 people are nominated. Whichever have the most, will be in the top 5-10. Then we'll begin the polls.

Cool with me...but what if there are no or a few common nominates?

I am Sora's opposite...
He doesn't exist...
But I do...

Forum Family:

Offline Hack

• LuckyStar
  • Dedicated Fan
« Reply #157 on: July 23 2006, 12:26 pm »
if there are no nominates, the award will be skipped
if there are few nominates, we'll just have to work with it <<;;
but we'll have to make topic saying we'll begin the award nomiates, so to PM ______ and tell____ who you want to vote first (_____<--meaning the person who will be getting the nominates) then we could start the poll
by me.

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #158 on: July 23 2006, 01:14 pm »
1.A user has the option to vote on all categories once per day.

2.A user can vote on all categories only once.
Am I the only one who thinks these conflict and don't make sense? Shouldn't it be one vote per user per category only? And with the way the forum poll system works unless someone is counting votes and restarting the poll every day I don't see how it would work otherwise, anyway. And 'once per day' would only favor the voters who come here every day. o_O;

*goes back into hiding to watch*

Offline Robin Sena

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • BOING!
« Reply #159 on: July 23 2006, 08:07 pm »
As with Heero said, rules 1 and 2 are conflicting and only one will be implemented. No decisions yet on which will be used though so I wait.

I like .hack's idea, members PM a particualr member to give their nominations to, then from that list choose 5-7 from them.

click!
Nirvana TEST BLOCK!