AuthorTopic: The Post Thread IX (AKA The Meaningless Thread)  (Read 289828 times)

Offline Celestial

• Great Fan
  • Floating in a field of dreams....
Re: The Post Thread IX (AKA The Meaningless Thread)
« Reply #660 on: June 15 2006, 01:42 pm »
Money is pathetic. It is designed to control people, and nothing more. As long as we follow such pathetic systems, we will just become more and more mindless.

And whoever said 'its like they are trying to kill the youth of today', or something like that, i would give you 100 cookies if i could. That is so true.

Offline Robin Sena

• Now with 100% more fads!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • BOING!
« Reply #661 on: June 15 2006, 03:12 pm »
Well that too Quatre. Everyone wants money (don't be hypocrites about this one).

Though, it does make the world go round.

Well, YOU JUST HAVE TO TALK!
click!
Fanfic - CLAMP in Gradius World (Fanfic Done! 26 Chapters)<br />Next Fanfic - Monster Hunter Diaries *NEW!*
Story of Infinite Possibilities - Blocks Made. Block 1 - Fate (Fate, Testament, Eternity) Block 2 - Infinity (Infinity, Memento, Betrayal) Block 3 - World Order (World Order, Metempsychosis, Damnation) Special Edition - 155 cards made<br />Next Block! - Kaleido Dreams! (Kaleido Dreams, Angelic Voices, Snow Sunlight)<br />
Nirvana TEST BLOCK!

Offline Robin Sena

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • BOING!
« Reply #662 on: June 15 2006, 05:57 pm »
Feeling apocalyptic this day.

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! The Cycle is broken! Go and lead them demons to war!

*guess what game I'm reffering to*

click!
Fanfic - CLAMP in Gradius World (Fanfic Done! 26 Chapters)<br />Next Fanfic - Monster Hunter Diaries *NEW!*
Story of Infinite Possibilities - Blocks Made. Block 1 - Fate (Fate, Testament, Eternity) Block 2 - Infinity (Infinity, Memento, Betrayal) Block 3 - World Order (World Order, Metempsychosis, Damnation) Special Edition - 155 cards made<br />Next Block! - Kaleido Dreams! (Kaleido Dreams, Angelic Voices, Snow Sunlight)<br />
Nirvana TEST BLOCK!

Offline Konata Izumi

• Loves Kagami
  • cRAzY fan
  • Loves Kagami
Re: The Post Thread IX (AKA The Meaningless Thread
« Reply #663 on: June 15 2006, 08:28 pm »
never heard of that game... Lets play Resident Evul 4 instead XD :lol:

Forum pet - kudan(platypus) :lol: Little sister - xOLight_AngelOx

moezychan

« Reply #664 on: June 16 2006, 02:21 am »
Well that too Quatre. Everyone wants money (don't be hypocrites about this one).

Though, it does make the world go round.

For me, money is merely a necessity. You need it in order to survive in the world. Even though we all live on the same planet, we each live in different worlds. For instance, in South America, there are many tribes that have never even seen money. They can get by in life because they live off the land, but in our types of worlds, we need money for food, clothing, and even some frivilous needs. Sometimes buying something that isn't important helps because it makes us feel a little happier. As for me, if I didn't need money, I could give a dam* about it. I only want it so I can buy what I need. My needs are truly simple, and I have everything I want and to an extent, need.

Offline Hikari B.

• "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #665 on: June 16 2006, 07:03 am »
If only money was never made, then there wouldn't be poor people out of the streets and the words 'rich' and 'poor' wouldn't have been made. If only we were more like South America. :P

moezychan

« Reply #666 on: June 16 2006, 07:10 am »
If only money was never made, then there wouldn't be poor people out of the streets and the words 'rich' and 'poor' wouldn't have been made. If only we were more like South America. :P

Mm, so true, but don't forget, these tribes don't have access to computers, which means that none of us would've never met, so we both have it good and bad. Only difference, we're aware of their culture, but they don't really know too much about ours.

Offline Hikari B.

• "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #667 on: June 16 2006, 07:54 am »
Hmm. If only everything was free... But unfortunately, it's not. That's why I heard from a tour guide in Japan, the only thing you can do without paying is to stay home and watch TV. :P

Besides, I think South America have slaves... >_<

moezychan

« Reply #668 on: June 16 2006, 08:22 am »
Hmm. If only everything was free... But unfortunately, it's not. That's why I heard from a tour guide in Japan, the only thing you can do without paying is to stay home and watch TV. :P

Besides, I think South America have slaves... >_<

But if everything was free, then we wouldn't appreciate it as much. We could have everything we wanted and become greedy and selfish. Money should not be the reason we live, but it should be one of the reasons to do better. Money may be evil in some aspects, but it can also be a good thing. We can help others with it.

Offline Cherry-chan

• Glomping, swooning, stalking, kidnapping, he's been through it all - My Syaoran <3
  • "A True Fan"
  • Syaoran! Where!?
« Reply #669 on: June 16 2006, 08:48 am »

Well, we still have to pay for the tv and the channels, ne? :D

Money also teaches us. It can make us become a better person because it's sort of one of our goals-- when we get a job, we work hard, and earn money. It can build up our confidence. It can teach us to become better people- for example, if money has caused us to make mistakes, we learn from them, and learning is always good.
Live life. And love Syaoran. - Cherry-chan
I miss you all, it's unfortunate that I haven't been frequenting this site anymore, but I will keep you all very dear in my heart
I'll try to visit as much as I can.

Offline Robin Sena

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • BOING!
« Reply #670 on: June 16 2006, 09:16 am »
Firey - It's Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne

Now if only I can win big on raffles, you know I terribly suck at them.

click!
Nirvana TEST BLOCK!

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• Dean Winchester is tied up in my closet!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • 100% Dean Winchester Obsessed!
« Reply #671 on: June 16 2006, 10:09 am »
Speaking of money.
I just applied at Dairy Queen.
Yes. I'm THAT desperate for money, haha.
~--------~~--------~
Rest in peace my furry friend.
Cinnamon - November 15th, 1990 - January 21st, 2006
~--------------------~
-AV NOT made by me. Creater unknown.-

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #672 on: June 16 2006, 10:17 am »
I love Dairy Queen. I think that is the best place to get a job in the summer, why, because its nice and cold. LOL
Live Journal[New Layout]- Website - GraphicsUpdated
center]

Forum Family
My really cool little sis: Kudan * Wishingstarx * Star_Wings * ~Emethyst~ * Fai *Babypigggy
My happy cool niece:Cherry-chan
My really cute big sis: Møon Li * SailorYue*Rekall
My poem cousin:Kuri-san
My nice cool owner:Pretty
Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline Hikari B.

• "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #673 on: June 16 2006, 10:34 am »
Mmm... Dairy Queen. Good ice cream. xP

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #674 on: June 16 2006, 11:52 am »
How about, the peanut butter parfit.........*drools*
Live Journal[New Layout]- Website - GraphicsUpdated
center]

Forum Family
My really cool little sis: Kudan * Wishingstarx * Star_Wings * ~Emethyst~ * Fai *Babypigggy
My happy cool niece:Cherry-chan
My really cute big sis: Møon Li * SailorYue*Rekall
My poem cousin:Kuri-san
My nice cool owner:Pretty
Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline Robin Sena

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • BOING!
« Reply #675 on: June 16 2006, 01:20 pm »
Cookies and Cream - yum!

*phases out of topic*

click!
Nirvana TEST BLOCK!

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • I'm not Cool, I just Pretend I am...
« Reply #676 on: June 16 2006, 06:07 pm »

because he can
Express the unlimited beauty, within the limited beauty. Beautifully.

Offline Robin Sena

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • BOING!
« Reply #677 on: June 16 2006, 07:08 pm »
VexNet - Think he's gonna get a movie deal?

click!
Nirvana TEST BLOCK!

Offline Konata Izumi

• Loves Kagami
  • cRAzY fan
  • Loves Kagami
« Reply #678 on: June 16 2006, 09:20 pm »
Cookies and Cream - yum!

*phases out of topic*
Double dutch ftw!!!! :lol:

Forum pet - kudan(platypus) :lol: Little sister - xOLight_AngelOx

Offline Robin Sena

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • BOING!
« Reply #679 on: June 17 2006, 01:12 am »
A quick survey from a topic on Gamefaqs about "If Anime/Manga characters are allowed in Super Smash Brothers Brawl..."

CCS (Sakura herself) is a pretty popular choice over there.

click!
Nirvana TEST BLOCK!