Poll

Another popularity contest between the two most popular couple of TRC.

Sakura + Syaoran
124 (50%)
Fai + Kurogane
124 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 221

AuthorTopic: S+S or F+K?  (Read 217890 times)

Offline Cherry tiger

• Supporter of C!S+S
  • Obsessed Fan
  • I cannot fathom it, honestly...
Re: S+S or F+K?
« Reply #720 on: September 08 2006, 03:43 pm »
:hello2: yes yes yes!!! *hugs you for that responce*

in TRC, syao and saku relationship has developed only a teeny tiny bit. and if you read the manga up to date
Show content
its pretty much ground to a halt XP
where as kuro-fai pair, thats developed non stop thruout the entire series. sure it strated out as fai trying to piss off kuro at every waking moment, but it developed into a love-hate type of love. kuro LOOKS/acts like he hates fai all the time, but why else try to get fai to face his past and try to LIVE? why do what he did in the manga? thats luve babeh XD

Hmm, considering the latest chapter...
Show content
I wouldn't really consider their relationship has gone to a halt. Rather, it's made things much more interesting. Now who will Sakura really love? Which Syaoran can really be considered the "real" Syaoran meant for Sakura? Whose love is stronger? I find that interesting so no, I don't consider their relationship has gone to a halt. Iy would've been slow before, I agree... but it isn't at a halt. ^^

I still support S+S not just because they're canon or anything like that... rather the relationship is just quite sad yet interesting in another perspective. Syaoran sacrificed so much for Sakura... and Sakura's trying so hard to know who's missing in her memories and who she really cares about
Show content
which she found out of course
, and now with the things going on their relationship is not just complicated but just heart breaking.

So may the real love of S+S prevail! *waves S+S flag over and over*

cute little sis:Goku[cardcaptors_ria]
cousin: yume-chan

Need singers to sing my english version of any songs! Check out this blog to see the list of songs you can sing from and please contact me if you're interested! Thanks!

My fanfictions@My Music Videos (on Youtube)@My Myspace@My LJ

Offline xxxholic

• Good Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #721 on: September 08 2006, 04:21 pm »
no no no!!!!
SxS were the original couple!!!Whooo, SxS, Sxs!!!
never let them beat you!!!

What do you mean by an "original" couple? Are you implying that KuroFai is not an "original" couple? Please elaborate.

And KuroFai obviously wins in my opinion. They're meant for each other.

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #722 on: September 08 2006, 04:37 pm »
What do you mean by an "original" couple? Are you implying that KuroFai is not an "original" couple? Please elaborate.

I think they mean "original" as in existing longer.  In which case, there are far older couples in TRC than Sakura and Syaoran, two of which I keep thinking of whenever I see "SxS" and "KxF". >_<

To clarify though, Sakura and Syaoran have never truly been a couple in TRC.  Sakura didn't get to confess to Syaoran before she lost her memories, and after that right when she realized that he is her most precious person everything goes out the window.  They have only been a couple at the very end of CCS.

I like both SakuraxSyaoran and KuroganexFai, it's just that Kuro and Fai have always interested me more.  Sakura and Syaoran were already established at the beginning of the series, but watching Kuro and Fai build over the course of the series is interesting.  Now that Sakura and Syaoran's relationship is up in the air, it's interesting to me as well.  Not as interesting as the vampire subplot, but it's helping to draw me into the story. :keke:
« Last Edit: September 08 2006, 04:47 pm by nefadol »

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #723 on: September 08 2006, 05:05 pm »
I think they mean "original" as in existing longer.  In which case, there are far older couples in TRC than Sakura and Syaoran, two of which I keep thinking of whenever I see "SxS" and "KxF". >_<

To clarify though, Sakura and Syaoran have never truly been a couple in TRC.  Sakura didn't get to confess to Syaoran before she lost her memories, and after that right when she realized that he is her most precious person everything goes out the window.  They have only been a couple at the very end of CCS.

I like both SakuraxSyaoran and KuroganexFai, it's just that Kuro and Fai have always interested me more.  Sakura and Syaoran were already established at the beginning of the series, but watching Kuro and Fai build over the course of the series is interesting.  Now that Sakura and Syaoran's relationship is up in the air, it's interesting to me as well.  Not as interesting as the vampire subplot, but it's helping to draw me into the story. :keke:
:noteworthy:
too true! too true!

kuro and fai are indeed much more fun to watch... ^^
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline su_chan

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #724 on: September 08 2006, 05:10 pm »
I think S+S are BORING, even in TRC. I'll probably will be banned now, but I hate CCS, specially Sakura and Syaoran  :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:  That is the main reason why I was not interested in TRC in the first place, but I slowly fell for it becasue in the other side the kind of relationship Kurogane and Fay are developing makes them a very hot couple and very interesting to see how it will end  :inlove: :inlove:

Offline Capella

• The Ashura family owns my soul
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
« Reply #725 on: September 08 2006, 10:05 pm »
Go TIE!!!!!

(It stops any arguements and I love both couples, even if I voted Kurofay WAY back because they had so little support at the time).

AMEN. Tie, tie, go TIE! *Still a non-voter*

Really, if we're all supposed to support couples that are older why aren't there more people fangirling Yasha/Ashura with me? 1989, beat that! And where's the Akira/Utako love?

...Which is to say that I don't think that a) SyaoSaku was ahead for so long just because it's older (it got there by its own merit as a pairing), or b) that it is more worthy because it is older. Everyone wins!
« Last Edit: September 09 2006, 11:30 am by Capella »
The  "Remember Hideki" Campaign: Chii's one and only "someone just for me."
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster

Offline Ying Hua

• Syaoran no Koibito
  • Super Fan
« Reply #726 on: September 09 2006, 12:32 am »
zomg! *ridiculously shocked*

Offline selenityshiroi

• Mega Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #727 on: September 09 2006, 01:33 am »
AMEN. Tie, tie, go TIE! *Still a non-voter*

Really, if we're all supposed to support couples that are older why aren't their more people fangirling Yasha/Ashura with me? 1989, beat that! And where's the Akira/Utako love?

*admires your self restraint*

CCD!  *sob*  You're reminding me that there is little CCD fandom out there *wants Nokoru/Suoh*

I'm sure that when Tokyopop finish with RG Veda that I'll fangirl Ashura/Yasha (I already think they're great but I don't know the whole story yet).

Offline Zettai daijoubu

• hisuzen
  • cRAzY fan
  • feel free to tag on my blog or add me on MSN^^
« Reply #728 on: September 09 2006, 01:44 am »
Go TIE!!!!!

(It stops any arguements and I love both couples, even if I voted Kurofay WAY back because they had so little support at the time).

i can understand the feelings of those people who support a tie.. *wears tie* lol lame..

trying to say that KF and SS are equally nice and there's no need for a fight!!!

inmitates a contestant from Ms Universe:" i would like to have WORLD PEACE!!!"
oh mianz.. this is so crap!!

siggie made by Moon-Li.. thanz lots! aikoi^^

在这世界上没有所谓的「巧合」有的只是「必然」。

Offline Becster

• ...Did someone say KuroFai?
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Made by meliwan <333
« Reply #729 on: September 09 2006, 02:30 am »
I think S+S are BORING, even in TRC. I'll probably will be banned now, but I hate CCS, specially Sakura and Syaoran :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: That is the main reason why I was not interested in TRC in the first place, but I slowly fell for it becasue in the other side the kind of relationship Kurogane and Fay are developing makes them a very hot couple and very interesting to see how it will end :inlove: :inlove:

Nobody's going to ban you for stating your opinion XD

Personally, I was nearly bored to tears with Syaoran and Sakura in TRC. Obviously, now it's all picking up...
Show content
Ironically enough, I think CLONE Syaoran has more personality than Syaoran did before...He's more interesting...
...I'm not as bored, but I still could care less about them. They're there. That's all. They have a sweet relationship, but it's been developing so slowly...I suppose it's because Sakura is having to relearn EVERYTHING she loved about Syaoran, without ever knowing she loved him...but still. It's so slow.

Kurogane and Fai from the very beginning interested me. They were so different, and I found them both hilarious. The difference in their relationship is that it has dynamics, and chemistry. And it has it in spades. With Syaoran and Sakura it' a typical 'childhood friends fall in love and are torn apart by a greater power'. With Kurogane and Fai you never quite know where they'll go next: one minute they're on amiable terms, the next Kurogane's yelling blue murder at Fai and Fai's annoying Kuro more by laughing. It takes a serious and dangerous thing to happen before Kurogane can throw aside his pride - something he obviously has in spades - and admit that he really cares about Fai. Given the tagline for Chapter 124, I think Clamp are implying that Fai may be the person who he'd do anything to protect. It's taken them a long time to pick at their relationship and let it evolve into what it is now; but it's been moving at a steady pace, rather than going at a mile per hour like Syaoran and Sakura.

I know I keep saying this, but I do love both pairings. I love KuroFai more, but Syaoran and Sakura have a special little corner in my heart. I liked them in CCS and, no matter how much they pale in comparison in Kurogane and Fai, I will always like them as a pairing. One thing I do love about the parings is the parallels. Like Anemone's sig pic for example. A lot of the things between them are paralleling the other pairing: Syaoran going to extreme lengths to save Sakura, Kurogane going to extreme lengths to save Fai and so on...I enjoy seeing that. In order for Clamp to give Syaoran and Sakura some time together, they have to split them up from Kurogane and Fai. Thus both pairings get their time alone to develop their relationship (...although Syaoran and Sakura need a good kick up the backside...)

...And...yeah. I think I've said enough now XD;;

Sig made by meliwan <3

Made by Capella
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

We KuroFai fangirls are so polite. We politely agree that everyone is allowed to like other pairings, we politely accept everyone else's opinions, and then we, very politely, of course, crush their arguments for other pairings with our infallible KuroFai logic. <3

Forum Family
Forum Wives: meliwan and Emiko <33 (Yay. Bigamy! XD)
Daughter: Kana-chan <3
Cousin: Capella

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #730 on: September 09 2006, 05:21 am »
^ it was well said too! i dont mind a tie...(wish it were locked at 112 tho XD) im such an obsessive fangirl for this pairing right now (KF) i didnt used to be like this, now i am XD the manga just puts them together in akkl the right oplaces ^^ i think when i first came into TRC i suported neither pairing, or perhaps jut a little S&S...and regretably perhaps kurotomo >_< *gets bricked* if you had asked me which pair i suported when i first came into TRC idve chosen S&S. now look at me ^_^ kurofai is my first hardcore shonenai pairing ever (touya-yuki doesnt count since i got stuck with the lousy dub <_<;; )
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Ochibi

• Good Fan
  • Live like it's your last day!
« Reply #731 on: September 09 2006, 06:52 am »

I meant as in they were the ones that made TRC happen, FxK are in original in TRC, but SxS were the ones that started it all

yes, indeed, I've given up on fighting, but I will, however, remain loyal to SxS
~*Mada Mada Dane*~
turn into

Offline Emi~sama

• what ever
« Reply #732 on: September 09 2006, 01:05 pm »
*wave's KuroFai flag* Come on KuroFai!!!
Art done by:???
黒鋼+ファイ
Forum Family
brother in law: Vampifaied
Twin Brother: Kouichi

Offline ~Bloody_Rose~

• *cough* CAAAAAANNNOOOOONNN!!!!
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • *cough* CAAAANOOOOON!!!!!!
« Reply #733 on: September 09 2006, 04:13 pm »
*dies* a tie again?!

GO KUROFAI!!!!

Forum Family:

Big Sis ~ bluetopaz, aya-Chan, moezy-chan                           Forum Husband ~ Kuro-Puppy :noteworthy:
Lil Sis ~ cardcaptors_ria, babypiggy, kudan                 'Kino no Tabi Lover' sis ~ Zeldi :inlove:
Tamer~ tsukihime                 Daughter: Modo-rashi
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Moon

• Ninja!Princess
  • "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #734 on: September 09 2006, 05:27 pm »
GO S+S! =D ( *waves a small flag with their chibi faces on it* )
Icon made by animeneko_chan @ lj.com

Forum Family

Fai and Zeldi are my cousins.
Sayora Chan is my onee-chan.
KuroPuppy and Tooya_Mizuki are my Onii-chans.
aishiteru is my Imoto-chan
suu_no_clover is my  Imoto-chan/Yin.
Lexi is my cat.

Offline Kouichi

• Love is love
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Love is Love no matter who it is you love
« Reply #735 on: September 09 2006, 05:30 pm »
COME ON GO KUROFAI!!!!*wave's flags*

banner: Møon Li ((thank you!))
Icon: lidnar2
((I did ask to use the Icon and she did say yes ))
  Website
.:Newmoon:.

Forum Family

My sweet ,loveing Forum Boyfriend: Vampifaied
my Twin Sis: Emi~sama
My cool older sister's:Møon Li and Airashii

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #736 on: September 09 2006, 06:09 pm »
anymore flags ans we wont beable to see the poll anymore :lol:
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Becster

• ...Did someone say KuroFai?
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Made by meliwan <333
« Reply #737 on: September 09 2006, 07:34 pm »
yes, indeed, I've given up on fighting, but I will, however, remain loyal to SxS

Asdfghjkllasdfhhjl..No one is trying to convert you!

Sorry, but this is sorta...slightly annoying. NOBODY is trying to convert people from one pairing to another here. If you like SyaoranXSakura, go you! Vote for them! If you like KuroFai...Go you! Vote for them!

It's all a bit of fun, and I'm just relishing in the fact my second-favourite het pairing (First place goes to Zidane and Dagger in FFIX) and my favourite slash pairing have so much support.

...*gets a step ladder and climbs on it* Okay! Now I can see over the flags to the poll :D

Sig made by meliwan <3

Made by Capella
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

We KuroFai fangirls are so polite. We politely agree that everyone is allowed to like other pairings, we politely accept everyone else's opinions, and then we, very politely, of course, crush their arguments for other pairings with our infallible KuroFai logic. <3

Forum Family
Forum Wives: meliwan and Emiko <33 (Yay. Bigamy! XD)
Daughter: Kana-chan <3
Cousin: Capella

Offline yoko_chun

• TRC Fan
« Reply #738 on: September 09 2006, 08:00 pm »
ha no more tie Go KuroFai!!!! *wave's flag*
Icon made by  whitesummer

Offline Kouichi

• Love is love
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Love is Love no matter who it is you love
« Reply #739 on: September 09 2006, 08:14 pm »
Woot no more tie ^_~

banner: Møon Li ((thank you!))
Icon: lidnar2
((I did ask to use the Icon and she did say yes ))
  Website
.:Newmoon:.

Forum Family

My sweet ,loveing Forum Boyfriend: Vampifaied
my Twin Sis: Emi~sama
My cool older sister's:Møon Li and Airashii