Poll

Another popularity contest between the two most popular couple of TRC.

Sakura + Syaoran
124 (50%)
Fai + Kurogane
124 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 221

AuthorTopic: S+S or F+K?  (Read 217869 times)

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
Re: S+S or F+K?
« Reply #600 on: August 31 2006, 07:42 am »
waouh,each time i stop by this topic there is new votes for KuroxFai,i'm so relieved to see that people finally understand the unbreakable bond that links them  :keke:!

syao and saku's love is "pure and inocent" kuro and fai's love is far deeper and complicated tehn that.. its more chemical then syao+saku's. Syao and saku are obviously meant for eachother, while kuro and fai, their personalities are SO oposite, that their feelings for eachother have a rather deeper meaning then S+S does.
yeah,of course what ties kurogane and Fai is love,but there is much more than one feeling between them  :):
Kurogane is angry,upset and totally desperate to know more about Fai,while this one is unfathomable,irritating,and however also desperate to gain kurogane's attention,so we can say that they are developping a LOVE/HATE relationship :sweatdrop:!

in one side they REJECT each other,and in other hand they BRING ON themselves together...
their mutual love is so heartrending,that when they try to express it to each other,it becomes violent:
the "SHUT UP" of Kurogane in chapter 125 is a indirect way to say "i love you" to Fai  :wink:

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Kirtai

• Donators
  • Big Fan
  • When eternity is not too long...
« Reply #601 on: September 01 2006, 01:59 am »
Waa, can't we all just get along?  There needs to be a poll option for double love or something...  I picked up TRC for S+S, but I am reading it now for K+F.  I think they are the more interesting couple in TRC, but if I have to choose between TRC K+F and CCS S+S... very difficult to do!  I think I would pick CCS S+S, but they are both my favorite kind of love story- opposites attract!  They aren't so very different!

Offline Kaname

• New Fan
  • President's Orders!
« Reply #602 on: September 01 2006, 12:06 pm »
Go Fai and Kurogane *peace sign* They are totally awesome so they are my vote.

Offline ~Bloody_Rose~

• *cough* CAAAAAANNNOOOOONNN!!!!
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • *cough* CAAAANOOOOON!!!!!!
« Reply #603 on: September 01 2006, 12:07 pm »
Wujuu!!! Kaname-san!!! vote here! vote here please! (invites more people to vote for KuroFai!

Forum Family:

Big Sis ~ bluetopaz, aya-Chan, moezy-chan                           Forum Husband ~ Kuro-Puppy :noteworthy:
Lil Sis ~ cardcaptors_ria, babypiggy, kudan                 'Kino no Tabi Lover' sis ~ Zeldi :inlove:
Tamer~ tsukihime                 Daughter: Modo-rashi
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline princesslore

• Mega Fan
  • "syaoran-kun...dare..."
« Reply #604 on: September 01 2006, 12:13 pm »
etto... :confused:
can I be fan of both??????????
~~How can we know who we are?...
Maybe starting with who we are not...~~

FIIUUUU!!!!!

Offline Kouichi

• Love is love
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Love is Love no matter who it is you love
« Reply #605 on: September 01 2006, 12:14 pm »
KuroFai!! I like S+S but I love K+F ^__^

banner: Møon Li ((thank you!))
Icon: lidnar2
((I did ask to use the Icon and she did say yes ))
  Website
.:Newmoon:.

Forum Family

My sweet ,loveing Forum Boyfriend: Vampifaied
my Twin Sis: Emi~sama
My cool older sister's:Møon Li and Airashii

Offline ~Bloody_Rose~

• *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #606 on: September 01 2006, 12:20 pm »
KF fans!!! let's spread the love within KuroFai!!! let's vote!! invite more people!! :lol:

Forum Family:

Big Sis ~ bluetopaz, aya-Chan, moezy-chan                           Forum Husband ~ Kuro-Puppy :noteworthy:
Lil Sis ~ cardcaptors_ria, babypiggy, kudan                 'Kino no Tabi Lover' sis ~ Zeldi :inlove:

Offline Elenath

• Good Fan
  • Kurogane x Fye SOOOOO CANON~
« Reply #607 on: September 01 2006, 01:35 pm »
*looks at poll* LOL how cute- we're giving them a good fight.
I like S+S it's very cute and innocent and what not! But K x F is just so much hotter~
For beinga new pairing, KF is doing such a great job at reaching almost to the same level as SS-- maybe because SS is not cush a new thing, it's more of a "been there, done that" kinnda feeling.

Like I said, and will say again. I have nothinga gaisnt SS, it's a very cute pairing and I just love how Syaoran is doing everything to save Sakura- it's such a pure love.
But I like K x F because... a beautifully handsome man running away, and a very HOT man trying to teach him how to live again--- it just screams for fangirlism XD

Offline Cherry tiger

• Supporter of C!S+S
  • Obsessed Fan
  • I cannot fathom it, honestly...
« Reply #608 on: September 01 2006, 10:24 pm »
We've been asking for so so long, and we even made it evident in the title. Can someone sticky the Official S+S thread please? It's been quite some time and nothing's been done...

cute little sis:Goku[cardcaptors_ria]
cousin: yume-chan

Need singers to sing my english version of any songs! Check out this blog to see the list of songs you can sing from and please contact me if you're interested! Thanks!

My fanfictions@My Music Videos (on Youtube)@My Myspace@My LJ

Offline muhi_kira

• New Fan
  • syaoran was so cool
« Reply #609 on: September 01 2006, 11:50 pm »
wow F+K almost match with S+S

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #610 on: September 02 2006, 12:16 am »
We've been asking for so so long, and we even made it evident in the title. Can someone sticky the Official S+S thread please? It's been quite some time and nothing's been done...
The only people who can stick a thread are mods, and neither Sakaki and Pikari have been around. That's why it's not stickied.
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #611 on: September 02 2006, 02:55 am »
we absolutely need to reach 108 votes,because this number is the symbol of my favorite saga game "Genso suikoden",which tells the legend of "the 108 stars of destiny",so as soon as we will be at ths level,KuroFai will be fated for eternity  :haha:

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Rekall

• It's spelled C.A.N.O.N
  • Super Fan
  • made by evercool on LJ
« Reply #612 on: September 02 2006, 05:06 am »
we absolutely need to reach 108 votes,because this number is the symbol of my favorite saga game "Genso suikoden",which tells the legend of "the 108 stars of destiny",so as soon as we will be at ths level,KuroFai will be fated for eternity  :haha:

I love those games!

Plus Mokona has 108 secret skills, so there's another reason why 108 is a good number. ^_~
LiveJournal - RG Veda LJ Community - Fanfiction.net Account - Ficwad Account

Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #613 on: September 02 2006, 08:45 am »
I love those games!

Plus Mokona has 108 secret skills, so there's another reason why 108 is a good number. ^_~
i think i read in a nother forum tho that in the manga mokona has only a bit over 100 skills, its the anime that he has 108 :-S
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline ~Bloody_Rose~

• *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #614 on: September 02 2006, 05:10 pm »
Whoa!! 5 votes behind!!! KuroFai will PREVAIL!!! i can feel it! go! go!

OT: xhielle and sakurazuka_ni-chan, thanks for voting.. ^_^ you should post too, yknow!

we absolutely need to reach 108 votes,because this number is the symbol of my favorite saga game "Genso suikoden",which tells the legend of "the 108 stars of destiny",so as soon as we will be at ths level,KuroFai will be fated for eternity :haha:
OT:
I have played suikoden 2.. i love Riou and Joei

Forum Family:

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #615 on: September 02 2006, 05:54 pm »
facter in the few people who changed their votes, kurofai as good as won the poll. ^^;;;
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Becster

• ...Did someone say KuroFai?
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Made by meliwan <333
« Reply #616 on: September 02 2006, 07:29 pm »
facter in the few people who changed their votes, kurofai as good as won the poll. ^^;;;

...I don't really think there's any 'winning' or 'losing' here. It's about which pairing you prefer. It's nice to see that -considering the short time they've been around compared to Syaoran and Sakura - Kurogane and Fai have such a large following for their pairing, but no one's winning or losing in this poll...

...I wish people'd stop saying that. It's kinda annoying...

Sig made by meliwan <3

Made by Capella
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

We KuroFai fangirls are so polite. We politely agree that everyone is allowed to like other pairings, we politely accept everyone else's opinions, and then we, very politely, of course, crush their arguments for other pairings with our infallible KuroFai logic. <3

Forum Family
Forum Wives: meliwan and Emiko <33 (Yay. Bigamy! XD)
Daughter: Kana-chan <3
Cousin: Capella

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #617 on: September 02 2006, 08:19 pm »
sorry :( i was just reading KF fics at the same time and i was in hyper fan girl mode :(
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline ~Bloody_Rose~

• *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #618 on: September 02 2006, 08:43 pm »
@ Becster: oh.. okay... i'm sorry...

Forum Family:

Offline Zettai daijoubu

• hisuzen
  • cRAzY fan
  • feel free to tag on my blog or add me on MSN^^
« Reply #619 on: September 02 2006, 10:04 pm »
...I don't really think there's any 'winning' or 'losing' here. It's about which pairing you prefer. It's nice to see that -considering the short time they've been around compared to Syaoran and Sakura - Kurogane and Fai have such a large following for their pairing, but no one's winning or losing in this poll...

...I wish people'd stop saying that. It's kinda annoying...

*NODS FURIOUSLY*

like what i always say SS or KF it doesn't threaten each other in one way or another it's just about our preference.. i hope we can be more clear about this so there is less arguing over KF or SS..  the arguing over somethime before was quite ugly.. i'm glad it has toned down now and that everyone has become so understanding.. ^^

siggie made by Moon-Li.. thanz lots! aikoi^^

在这世界上没有所谓的「巧合」有的只是「必然」。