Poll

Another popularity contest between the two most popular couple of TRC.

Sakura + Syaoran
124 (50%)
Fai + Kurogane
124 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 221

AuthorTopic: S+S or F+K?  (Read 217927 times)

Offline Hokuto

• Tarot Card
  • New Fan
  • Teh rozxzorxz
Re: S+S or F+K?
« Reply #540 on: August 27 2006, 03:43 am »
No Syaoran can die! But what can CLAMP do? There's lots of twists and stuff for one of them to die or something!
Cherry Tiger: Clone Syaoran only cares about the feathers since the beginning of the manga/anime. He.. never cared about Sakura. >.< But Clow Syaoran did! Nyoooo~
Real Syaoran is worried about Sakura, obiously. He's just another brand new Syaoran... with the same *everything*. He feels sorry for her... clone left her on the ground. :cry:
I made that sig and avatars! Hands off! The scan is from Shannon @ Clow Legacy. Little character icons from CLAMP site

Offline xxxholic

• Good Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #541 on: August 27 2006, 03:49 am »
^ Yeah i'm kind of stunned. Both the Japanese and English TRC communities are starting to like KuroFai. I noticed that recently.

Offline Hokuto

• Tarot Card
  • New Fan
  • Teh rozxzorxz
« Reply #542 on: August 27 2006, 03:57 am »
I can't believe it too!
SxS is very obvious and we have seen it already. (But I still like it) But KuroxFay is more... yay! Yin and Yang is so cool together. :) I mean Kuro and Fay XD
I made that sig and avatars! Hands off! The scan is from Shannon @ Clow Legacy. Little character icons from CLAMP site

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #543 on: August 27 2006, 04:02 am »
^ Yeah i'm kind of stunned. Both the Japanese and English TRC communities are starting to like KuroFai. I noticed that recently.

There are also some fans in Germany - not so many (at least I haven't noticed) but there are.
"Sir, we are surrounded!" "Excellent! Now we can attack in any direction!"

~*Forum Family*~
Wife: Znuese
Sister: Emiko
Twin brother: Ando
Sister in law: meliwan
Soulmate: Tatasenko
Mother: envyofthestage

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #544 on: August 27 2006, 05:02 am »
Heavens, someone in the unmentionable forum just posted this:

I admit to being homophobic! And I don't think it's something wrong about me.*shrug*

Guys, I'm proud to be a member of this forum and to know you. It's wonderful how we can discuss without arguing and how everyone can like the pairing he wants. Amen.
"Sir, we are surrounded!" "Excellent! Now we can attack in any direction!"

~*Forum Family*~
Wife: Znuese
Sister: Emiko
Twin brother: Ando
Sister in law: meliwan
Soulmate: Tatasenko
Mother: envyofthestage

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #545 on: August 27 2006, 12:19 pm »
oh yeah,KuroxFai has gone beyond 100  :okay:!
it is a symbolic day,grave the date of august 26th in your mind,it's the day of the KuroFainess birthday  :rotfl:

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline suu_no_clover

• Syaoran shipper. Beware the OTP. >:E
  • "A True Fan"
  • Listener; Lurker; 'Lol'-er.
« Reply #546 on: August 27 2006, 12:33 pm »
KuroFai-ness was born the day the S+S fans started leaving.

Chaptire 122-ish? Yeah. And which forum is this 'unmentionable' forum?
~*~sparkly signature goes here~*~

Livejournal // Last.FM // MyAnimeList

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #547 on: August 27 2006, 12:43 pm »

So all the Syaoran/Sakura fans left 3 years ago? Because the KuroFai fandom has been going on for a pretty long time, practically since the manga started...

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #548 on: August 27 2006, 01:15 pm »
oh yeah,KuroxFai has gone beyond 100  :okay:!
it is a symbolic day,grave the date of august 26th in your mind,it's the day of the KuroFainess birthday  :rotfl:
it is? O.O i didnt know...since when?
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Rekall

• It's spelled C.A.N.O.N
  • Super Fan
  • made by evercool on LJ
« Reply #549 on: August 27 2006, 01:31 pm »

KuroFai-ness has always been around it's just that after 120+ chapters of taking a back seat to S+S their fans are finally coming out and celebrating.  Plus I'm sure that many KuroFai fans didn't think this day would ever come, which makes them want to celebrate even more.  Besides S+S fans have been getting fanservice ever since Chapter 1 and it's time to share the spotlight. :P

The Unmentionable Forum I believe is the one that after AX said "CLAMP SAID KUROFAI IS ALL IN THE FANGIRLS HEAD!"  I can't remember the name of the forum but that's the only one I can think of that would be referred to as 'unmentionable'.

it is? O.O i didnt know...since when?

Snice now, since we know there's at least 100 KuroFai fans out there.  :rotfl:
LiveJournal - RG Veda LJ Community - Fanfiction.net Account - Ficwad Account

Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline ~Bloody_Rose~

• *cough* CAAAAAANNNOOOOONNN!!!!
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • *cough* CAAAANOOOOON!!!!!!
« Reply #550 on: August 27 2006, 02:12 pm »
Wujuu!!! 101!!! 101!!! *invites people to vote*

Forum Family:

Big Sis ~ bluetopaz, aya-Chan, moezy-chan                           Forum Husband ~ Kuro-Puppy :noteworthy:
Lil Sis ~ cardcaptors_ria, babypiggy, kudan                 'Kino no Tabi Lover' sis ~ Zeldi :inlove:
Tamer~ tsukihime                 Daughter: Modo-rashi
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #551 on: August 27 2006, 02:52 pm »
KuroFai-ness has always been around it's just that after 120+ chapters of taking a back seat to S+S their fans are finally coming out and celebrating.  Plus I'm sure that many KuroFai fans didn't think this day would ever come, which makes them want to celebrate even more.  Besides S+S fans have been getting fanservice ever since Chapter 1 and it's time to share the spotlight. :P

The Unmentionable Forum I believe is the one that after AX said "CLAMP SAID KUROFAI IS ALL IN THE FANGIRLS HEAD!"  I can't remember the name of the forum but that's the only one I can think of that would be referred to as 'unmentionable'.

tats oprobably where that LE jerk for that from. he posted on the tsubasa forums on LE AND on animesuki. meanie :(
THO IT was FUN, THE ARGUMENT THAT PERSUED AFTERWARDS, I SHOVED COUNTLESS EVIDENSE DOWN HIS AND A COPUPLE OTHER NONEMBELEIVERS THROAUTS xd (gomen, baka caps lock <_< )
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Kouichi

• Love is love
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Love is Love no matter who it is you love
« Reply #552 on: August 27 2006, 03:01 pm »
KuroFai ^____^

banner: Møon Li ((thank you!))
Icon: lidnar2
((I did ask to use the Icon and she did say yes ))
  Website
.:Newmoon:.

Forum Family

My sweet ,loveing Forum Boyfriend: Vampifaied
my Twin Sis: Emi~sama
My cool older sister's:Møon Li and Airashii

Offline Rekall

• It's spelled C.A.N.O.N
  • Super Fan
  • made by evercool on LJ
« Reply #553 on: August 27 2006, 03:15 pm »
tats oprobably where that LE jerk for that from. he posted on the tsubasa forums on LE AND on animesuki. meanie :(
THO IT was FUN, THE ARGUMENT THAT PERSUED AFTERWARDS, I SHOVED COUNTLESS EVIDENSE DOWN HIS AND A COPUPLE OTHER NONEMBELEIVERS THROAUTS xd (gomen, baka caps lock <_< )

Yeah that's the place I was thinking of.  >_<

We got the last laugh though when it came to KuroFai. XD
LiveJournal - RG Veda LJ Community - Fanfiction.net Account - Ficwad Account

Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #554 on: August 27 2006, 03:20 pm »
Actually, the forum some idiot posted that on is tsubasachronicle.net. >< Which is just as bad.
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #555 on: August 27 2006, 03:25 pm »
Actually, the forum some idiot posted that on is tsubasachronicle.net. >< Which is just as bad.

I think it might be worse than all forums combined, if you want my honest opinion :XD: Off topic.

But anyway, I think it's great to see KF catching up, in comparison to how it was when I first came her only a few months ago <3

Offline suu_no_clover

• "A True Fan"
« Reply #556 on: August 27 2006, 03:27 pm »
Mm.... idiots claiming KuroFai isn't canon (when it is, heh XP) aren't much worse than people who call S+S boring, when they all collect in one place....

I've yet to see any homophobia on that forum.

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #557 on: August 27 2006, 03:30 pm »
Mm.... idiots claiming KuroFai isn't canon (when it is, heh XP) aren't much worse than people who call S+S boring, when they all collect in one place....

Yeah, actually. Whether something is canon or not is a fact. Whether something is boring is an objective opinion. And I've seen plenty there. Please, let's not start this again.
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline suu_no_clover

• "A True Fan"
« Reply #558 on: August 27 2006, 03:39 pm »
I guess it's a matter of opinion, which is worse, as far as annoyance goes....

Start...? I'm not starting anything. I'm just posting my opinion, in an opinion thread.

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #559 on: August 27 2006, 03:39 pm »

Well, aside from the fact that your comment was really passive-aggressive, I think that the issue here isn't really as much that people are bored with or don't like Syaoran/Sakura as much as the fact that we have had a hundred chapters of cutesy S/S moments without that much REAL development. These chapters with all the K/F aside have been a lot more interesting in terms of an actual big event happening between the two than there has been in the entire manga. Like, even as a KF fan I am interested in what is going to happen with all these Syaorans and Sakura because of the latest chapters. Before this it was all just pretty much guaranteed that you were going to have cute S/S stuff because it has been following the same sort of pattern throughout.

I just think that in the case of KuroFai, we've gotten a lot more development in terms of their relationship than we have had the entire manga, so a lot of people are more willing to call out that S/S are boring because we've been pretty much starved for real K/F moments that are focused MAINLY on K/F, while S/S fans have had pretty much the entire manga (and a whole OTHER manga) dedicated to their relationship while K/F have taken the backseat. Now that K/F is taking more of a prominent position for the time being, people are going to be excited and want to talk about it more than they will about S/S.

(And if those forums you are saying aren't really homophobic are the tsubasachronicle.net ones, then I don't know where you are looking, because basically ALL I see is extremely thinly veiled homophobia and people even flat out saying they find yaoi gross and are self described homophobic.)