Poll

Another popularity contest between the two most popular couple of TRC.

Sakura + Syaoran
124 (50%)
Fai + Kurogane
124 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 221

AuthorTopic: S+S or F+K?  (Read 217990 times)

Offline duchessa

• Good Fan
  • icon is made by evercool
Re: S+S or F+K?
« Reply #480 on: August 14 2006, 05:50 am »
KuroFye is like the Little Engine that Could. It keeps on trudging along trying to defeat the huge hill known as Syaoran/Sakura, all the while going "I think I can, I think I can, I think I can".

And it's doing it! Everytime I check the poll, KuroFye is always a little closer!

You just gave me the WEIRDEST image...I like it though. XD

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #481 on: August 14 2006, 06:47 am »
for me KuroFai has already won,because many people who voted fot SxS loved as well the KxF pairing,and the fact that a topic to confront them has been created is sufficient to claim that Kurogane and Fai have lured the attention of everyone  :okay:

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline xxxholic

• Good Fan
« Reply #482 on: August 14 2006, 04:05 pm »
wow the race is reallllllly close. but i don't mind when either of the couples win since i'm in love with both. Just that i prefer KuroxFAI.

Offline Chang

• Dedicated Fan
  • yat yan sei gaai bui
« Reply #483 on: August 14 2006, 05:47 pm »
yeah the race is pretty close. i wonder who'll win in the end :keke:
I wonder what kind of fate awaits me?
I don't want to regret being born
There is courage inside my sadness
I believe I can grasp that radiance
The tears of the blue sky are pouring down
One day they'll change into smiles

Forum Family:
Tatasenko: my awesome sister ^_^

Offline Konata Izumi

• Loves Kagami
  • cRAzY fan
  • Loves Kagami
« Reply #484 on: August 14 2006, 09:14 pm »
o.0

Seems that KuroFai is now getting moe popular as of late... But will it be enough to overtake the lead?! o.0

Forum pet - kudan(platypus) :lol: Little sister - xOLight_AngelOx

Offline EuphoriaBliss

• Call me Euphi (Yu-fi)!
  • Big Fan
  • Eternally Blissful...
« Reply #485 on: August 14 2006, 09:34 pm »
Sakura and Syaoran will always be my no. 1!^_^~ I guess I can get used to KuroxFai, Fai's so wierd yet funny and cute at the same time...^_^///

I am Forever Happy to be by your side...

IOU *cookie* to:
Moon Li  (Thnx 4 d lyrics!)

Forum Family:
Moon Li - Onee-chan!^_^~

Offline Rusty

• #1 Sexy Bishie Lover
  • Super Fan
  • if you keep bugging me i will eat you
« Reply #486 on: August 14 2006, 09:41 pm »
yes yes!! 14 more votes and Kuro Fye will be in the lead!

~~XXForum FamilyXX~~
<3 Big Sisters!! <3
S.Espoire
Fye-chan 
sofiacardcaptors

<3 Little Sister!! <3
Deathwish
<3 Cousin!! <3
Pretty/LSD

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #487 on: August 15 2006, 01:44 am »
go on Kurogane,smash down the poll like you devastated te wall in chapter 125 and i will offer you a wedding party with Fai  :haha: (everybody will be invited of course  :okay:)

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #488 on: August 15 2006, 04:56 am »
KuroFai advances slowly...but certainly  :wink:

(we need a great sucking scene in the next chapter to convince the reluctants that Kurogane and Fai are definitely a canon pairing  :haha:)

I'm not concerned with convincing anyone of anything, but I'll vote for a great sucking scene.  ^_____^;;

And um...  yay! Go KuroFai!! ^^;;

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #489 on: August 15 2006, 05:19 am »
I'm not concerned with convincing anyone of anything, but I'll vote for a great sucking scene. ^_____^;;

And um... yay! Go KuroFai!! ^^;;
i have got a weird idea:
in the last panel of chapter 125,the blood seems to have fully and instantaneously awoken Fai,maybe that in the next chapter he is gonna jump everywhere like a locust and launch himself towards kurogane to thank him with a sucking kiss  :sweatdrop:
« Last Edit: August 15 2006, 05:31 am by Tatasenko »

* Forum Family *

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #490 on: August 15 2006, 05:27 am »
i have got a weird idea:
in the last panel of chapter 125,the blood seems to have fully ans instantaneously awoken Fai,maybe that in the next chapter he is gonna jump everywhere like a locust and launch himself towards kurogane to thank him with a sucking kiss  :sweatdrop:

This totally cracked me up XDDD

Though, I hope he'll be out dead for some time yet and then wake up to find Kurogane's been sitting next to him for hours and hours, not willing to leave his side for a second *__* Wah...
"Sir, we are surrounded!" "Excellent! Now we can attack in any direction!"

~*Forum Family*~
Wife: Znuese
Sister: Emiko
Twin brother: Ando
Sister in law: meliwan
Soulmate: Tatasenko
Mother: envyofthestage

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #491 on: August 15 2006, 05:40 am »
This totally cracked me up XDDD

Though, I hope he'll be out dead for some time yet and then wake up to find Kurogane's been sitting next to him for hours and hours, not willing to leave his side for a second *__* Wah...

yeah,i hope too,a caring kurogane is all what we need to finish this event in softness  :keke:!
Fai really needs to rest after this slaughter!after all, his eye has been ripped out since only few minutes in the manga,even though for us it seems to have happened since an eternity (5 weeks already  :okay:!!!)
« Last Edit: August 15 2006, 06:02 am by Tatasenko »

* Forum Family *

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #492 on: August 15 2006, 05:46 am »
yeah,i hope too,a caring kurogane is all what we need to finish this event in softness  :keke:!
Fai really needs to rest after this slaughter!after all, his eye has been ripped out since only few minutes in the manga,even though for us it seems to have happening since an eternity (5 weeks already  :okay:!!!)

You're right O_O! Poor Fai really deserves some time to sleep. And some Kuro-brand smexiness.
"Sir, we are surrounded!" "Excellent! Now we can attack in any direction!"

~*Forum Family*~
Wife: Znuese
Sister: Emiko
Twin brother: Ando
Sister in law: meliwan
Soulmate: Tatasenko
Mother: envyofthestage

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #493 on: August 15 2006, 06:07 am »
You're right O_O! Poor Fai really deserves some time to sleep. And some Kuro-brand smexiness.
don't need to worry about that,kurogane has never been more gentle in all the maga that he is now with Fai  :keke:
i can't stop looking at the way he cuddles his hair,when i think that i was hoping this gesture since he starts holding him without thinking that it could really happened,i'm in totally amazment  :rotfl:!

* Forum Family *

Offline Tenkuuken

• Angry Makai Knight coming through!
  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • GRRR!!!!!
« Reply #494 on: August 15 2006, 01:34 pm »
Seems like the next chapters will boost the K+F fandom's ranks a bit more. S+S/S is going to the backseat for a while XD...

Offline suu_no_clover

• Syaoran shipper. Beware the OTP. >:E
  • "A True Fan"
  • Listener; Lurker; 'Lol'-er.
« Reply #495 on: August 15 2006, 03:21 pm »
Considering KuroFai dominates fanfiction.net, as if the Tsubasa section were actually the KuroFai section, it might as well have won the poll, already. -_-; Seriously. Count the ratio of KuroFai fics to everything else. ^^; It makes a Sakura x Syaoran fan sad, and a Syaoran x Syaoran fan even sadder. :XD:

*waves a flag of defeat*
~*~sparkly signature goes here~*~

Livejournal // Last.FM // MyAnimeList

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #496 on: August 15 2006, 03:31 pm »
Considering KuroFai dominates fanfiction.net, as if the Tsubasa section were actually the KuroFai section, it might as well have won the poll, already. -_-; Seriously. Count the ratio of KuroFai fics to everything else. ^^; It makes a Sakura x Syaoran fan sad, and a Syaoran x Syaoran fan even sadder. :XD:

*waves a flag of defeat*
lol, i remember when before i becme a lurofai fangirl, i was so upset that over 75% were KF fics XD
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #497 on: August 15 2006, 10:33 pm »
it's probably because the fans have already used up all their imagination about Shaolan and Sakura with card captor Sakura,so they have become weary of this relationship too obvious  :wink:!
Kurogane and Fai bring something new,a freshness breath that boosts the serie  :keke:
(Shaolan and Sakura relationship has already been explored for many years by all the fans' world,that's certainly why CLAMP put a new couple to brighten up the interest  :okay:)

* Forum Family *

Offline chibi_seishiraon77

• ..with the feathers i gain....i will grow wings..and soar beyond all things imagined.....
  • Great Fan
  • ....arigato gozaimasu.....
« Reply #498 on: August 17 2006, 03:27 am »
it's probably because the fans have already used up all their imagination about Shaolan and Sakura with card captor Sakura,so they have become weary of this relationship too obvious :wink:!
Kurogane and Fai bring something new,a freshness breath that boosts the serie :keke:
(Shaolan and Sakura relationship has already been explored for many years by all the fans' world,that's certainly why CLAMP put a new couple to brighten up the interest :okay:)

...well put....i dont think i could have summed it up that effectively XD

...btw isn't this a poll XD? how come we are talking about fanfic ratios

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #499 on: August 17 2006, 06:15 am »
...well put....i dont think i could have summed it up that effectively XD

...btw isn't this a poll XD? how come we are talking about fanfic ratios

yeah,tsubasa reservoir chronicle wouldn't have been so interesting if CLAMP has only included their past characters!they are of course excellent but we already known their stories,feelings,and relationship with others characters,so it would have been a little boring to heard them keep repeating themselves  :shifty:.

Kurogane and Fai are exteriors characters,so they do an interference in CLAMP's universe,bringing new philosophy in the story  :surprised::
for instance Shaolan is improving thanks to Kurogane lessons,and Sakura is opening her heart to everyone thanks to Fai hearty personnality  :keke:.

to a certain extent Kurogane and Fai are making the others characters' CLAMP advance  :okay:

* Forum Family *