Poll

Another popularity contest between the two most popular couple of TRC.

Sakura + Syaoran
124 (50%)
Fai + Kurogane
124 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 221

AuthorTopic: S+S or F+K?  (Read 217862 times)

Offline Becster

• ...Did someone say KuroFai?
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Made by meliwan <333
Re: S+S or F+K?
« Reply #440 on: August 01 2006, 12:06 am »
I'm still highly impressed at how well KuroFai is doing considering they've only had around three years to gain a fanbase.

Woo woo!

Sig made by meliwan <3

Made by Capella
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

We KuroFai fangirls are so polite. We politely agree that everyone is allowed to like other pairings, we politely accept everyone else's opinions, and then we, very politely, of course, crush their arguments for other pairings with our infallible KuroFai logic. <3

Forum Family
Forum Wives: meliwan and Emiko <33 (Yay. Bigamy! XD)
Daughter: Kana-chan <3
Cousin: Capella

Offline SuSei_love

« Reply #441 on: August 01 2006, 01:22 am »
I'm newbie here !! Hello everyone !!!
   For the poll, Fay-Kuro !!!!!
   I really love Sakura-Shaoran ( specially in CCSakura ), but this couple is so so evident, they love each other already. So, Fay-Kuro is much more interesting to see in Tsubasa !!! I vote for KxF !!!

Offline AkaiYuki

• Kuro-GANE?!? Dun dun duuunnn... o.o
  • "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #442 on: August 01 2006, 03:59 am »
Wow, I haven't been to this poll in a while and it's closer than it was last time I was here. I'd say KF is doing really well for a couple that hasn't existed even half as long as Syaokura has existed... Actually, maybe they've existed even less than 1/3 as long as Syaokura has! O.O That's really impressive!

Heh, and I think with these latest chapters, the numbers of KuroFai fans can only get greater! XD
.:The Poem of the Wind and Trees:.

KuroFai fans! Click the link and vote for KF!

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline Dokaka

• Huh?!
« Reply #443 on: August 03 2006, 05:06 pm »
K+F Fans, We must Gain Momentum over S+S,  I am More interested in how KF will develop.   K+F rocks Bigtime!!!

Offline SuSei_love

« Reply #444 on: August 04 2006, 04:44 pm »
:lol: Sakura and Shaoran is cute and interesting, of course, we love this couple
  But now, everyone will turn to be Fay/Kuro fan, right after chap 124  :greengrin: They just make us ... SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!  :inlove:

Offline xxxholic

• Good Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #445 on: August 07 2006, 12:15 pm »
As much as i love the SxS pairing, I voted for KxF simply because they are one of the most beautiful pairings ever in CLAMP's world and their relationship is so much different than the rest of them. I guess i like this relationship because of the way it started with being normal friends and then it progresses as time goes by. And right now, they're totally in love according to what i have read in the recent chapters. And i hope CLAMP do make our dreams come true by showing more of this pairing.

Offline xOLight_AngelOx

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #446 on: August 07 2006, 01:48 pm »
S+S all the way!!!!!

Offline Dokaka

• Huh?!
« Reply #447 on: August 07 2006, 05:22 pm »
OMG!! S+S is leading

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #448 on: August 07 2006, 05:54 pm »
OMG!! S+S is leading
only because it has 10 years of running. KuroFai has done quqite well for only being around for @3 years.
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Becster

• ...Did someone say KuroFai?
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Made by meliwan <333
« Reply #449 on: August 07 2006, 06:38 pm »
As much as i love the SxS pairing, I voted for KxF simply because they are one of the most beautiful pairings ever in CLAMP's world and their relationship is so much different than the rest of them. I guess i like this relationship because of the way it started with being normal friends and then it progresses as time goes by. And right now, they're totally in love according to what i have read in the recent chapters. And i hope CLAMP do make our dreams come true by showing more of this pairing.

Amen to that! The recent chapters really have been the finalising point for the relationship - the lengths Kurogane is going to...are really touching. <3 I love KuroFai so much. ^w^!!!

I wish I could vote again...and again...and again...;o;

Sig made by meliwan <3

Made by Capella
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

We KuroFai fangirls are so polite. We politely agree that everyone is allowed to like other pairings, we politely accept everyone else's opinions, and then we, very politely, of course, crush their arguments for other pairings with our infallible KuroFai logic. <3

Forum Family
Forum Wives: meliwan and Emiko <33 (Yay. Bigamy! XD)
Daughter: Kana-chan <3
Cousin: Capella

Offline Zettai daijoubu

• hisuzen
  • cRAzY fan
  • feel free to tag on my blog or add me on MSN^^
« Reply #450 on: August 08 2006, 12:39 am »
S+S all the way!!!!!

YAY!!!! S+S is leading.. (but why is the 'Offical S+S thread empty?)

i love xOLight_AngelOx's signature.. i've come to realise that Syaoran-with-the-blue-eye is SOOOOO much hotter.. maybe bcoz of the mysterious air around him.. ^^

siggie made by Moon-Li.. thanz lots! aikoi^^

在这世界上没有所谓的「巧合」有的只是「必然」。

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #451 on: August 08 2006, 12:41 am »
YAY!!!! S+S is leading.. (but why is the 'Offical S+S thread empty?)

i love xOLight_AngelOx's signature.. i've come to realise that Syaoran-with-the-blue-eye is SOOOOO much hotter.. maybe bcoz of the mysterious air around him.. ^^

He's not hot, he's a bastard *kicks him for ripping Fai's beautiful blue eye out*
"Sir, we are surrounded!" "Excellent! Now we can attack in any direction!"

~*Forum Family*~
Wife: Znuese
Sister: Emiko
Twin brother: Ando
Sister in law: meliwan
Soulmate: Tatasenko
Mother: envyofthestage

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #452 on: August 08 2006, 06:24 am »
He's not hot, he's a bastard *kicks him for ripping Fai's beautiful blue eye out*

Aww, maybe we shouldn't be so hard on Syaoran. I mean, at least he's getting more of a personality now. XD He actually did *something*...

*wants to see Kuro and Fai get to 100 votes* ^_____^

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #453 on: August 08 2006, 06:27 am »
Yes, but... I'll never forgive him for that, though >>" (Or maybe I should be a little grateful because only because of the missing eye Kurogane is now Fai's prey XD)
"Sir, we are surrounded!" "Excellent! Now we can attack in any direction!"

~*Forum Family*~
Wife: Znuese
Sister: Emiko
Twin brother: Ando
Sister in law: meliwan
Soulmate: Tatasenko
Mother: envyofthestage

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #454 on: August 08 2006, 06:44 am »
peharps that now that fai has some of Kurogane blood he will develop a red left eye ^^!

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #455 on: August 08 2006, 09:24 am »
someone should add the option of changing one's vote on this poll. there will most likly be some changers after ch 125 XD
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #456 on: August 08 2006, 09:52 am »
someone should add the option of changing one's vote on this poll. there will most likly be some changers after ch 125 XD

I can make it so people can change their votes if they want. It would be fair both ways, because anyone would be allowed to change their votes, either way. Hmm, I'd hate to think though that the only reason someone would change their vote would hinge on 'canon'. But, it *is* an opinion poll, and people can realistically change their mind about which couple they like the most for a variety of reasons. ^^

Maybe giving people a certain amount of time to change their vote would be fair? Has anyone here changed their mind and want another chance to vote?

Offline Kirtai

• Donators
  • Big Fan
  • When eternity is not too long...
« Reply #457 on: August 09 2006, 01:21 am »
Ano..*in a small voice* I don't remember ...who...I voted for...gomenasai.  I think, at the time, I might have done S+S, because, while I liked the cuteness of K+F, I thought S+S was the sweeter couple.  I could have voted for K+F though, cuz I liked them too.  Is there anyway to tell who I voted for?

Offline selenityshiroi

• Mega Fan
« Reply #458 on: August 11 2006, 05:24 am »
How many people looked at the title of this thread and thought Seishirou/Subaru Kamui/Fuuma?  X Fangirl

Can I pick both?  Because I love them both in different ways (although I think's I've already voted for Kuro/Fay because they were behind).

Offline Paccy

• New Fan
  • Kuro-puuuu<3<3
« Reply #459 on: August 11 2006, 05:39 am »
Kuro/Fai got my vote~ Sakura/Syaoran may be sweet but you just can't deny that Kurogane and Fai has a very special relationship if you've read the latest chapters.

Set made by me^^
Hyuu!~