Poll

Another popularity contest between the two most popular couple of TRC.

Sakura + Syaoran
124 (50%)
Fai + Kurogane
124 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 221

AuthorTopic: S+S or F+K?  (Read 217904 times)

Offline Becster

• ...Did someone say KuroFai?
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Made by meliwan <333
Re: S+S or F+K?
« Reply #360 on: July 25 2006, 12:45 am »
DEFINITELY S+S!!!!!

n ya i think the most wonderful ending is for Kuro-pin to be with Tomoyo, Fay to b with Chii.. n of coz Sakura to be with Syaoran.. tho we r not sure if OUR Syaoran would stil exisit especially after the trumatising chapt 122.. but i certainly hope all ends well

*starts crying again because no one seems to remember that H.I.D.E.K.I. HIDEKI! is Chi's canon pairing*

Sig made by meliwan <3

Made by Capella
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

We KuroFai fangirls are so polite. We politely agree that everyone is allowed to like other pairings, we politely accept everyone else's opinions, and then we, very politely, of course, crush their arguments for other pairings with our infallible KuroFai logic. <3

Forum Family
Forum Wives: meliwan and Emiko <33 (Yay. Bigamy! XD)
Daughter: Kana-chan <3
Cousin: Capella

Offline Kana-chan

• Fine!! If I cant have Kurogane! I'll take Tetsu Inada! >=D
  • New Fan
  • SHANNARO! O__O;
« Reply #361 on: July 25 2006, 12:47 am »
I like S+S. I hate the K+F pairing. Though, as much as I hate to say, so of their moments are cute. But as a pairing...N-O. -hides from KF fangirls- =_= This is just because...err...how do I say this? XD I'm a Kurogane fangirl..? o.O Well, I'm one of those girls who thinks Kuro is hot, there for I dont like the K+F.

Forum Family:
Mommy 1 - Becster
Mommy 2 - Emiko
Mommy 3 - Meliwan

Tetsu is not claimed! So Tetsu Inada is mine!! XD or until Kurogane is available again. ^-^

Offline Airashii

• I Will Fight For My Love!
  • cRAzY fan
  • Gay is Happy
« Reply #362 on: July 25 2006, 12:54 am »
I voted for Syaoran and Sakura, they are my fave couple, even though I really like Kuro-pii and Fai-kun.  :hello2: But since I'm not to fond of shounen-ai...oh...well... :heh:

Embrace and kiss me
My feelings of falling in love with you is never ending
'Aikoi' by FictionJunction YUUKA
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Forum Family My cool little bro: Kouichi

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #363 on: July 25 2006, 01:05 am »
DEFINITELY S+S!!!!!

n ya i think the most wonderful ending is for Kuro-pin to be with Tomoyo, Fay to b with Chii.. n of coz Sakura to be with Syaoran.. tho we r not sure if OUR Syaoran would stil exisit especially after the trumatising chapt 122.. but i certainly hope all ends well
Please explain why you think Fai belongs with Chii and Kurogane belongs with Tomoyo. It's not nice to give opinions without backing them up, especially about such topics. :)

I like S+S. I hate the K+F pairing. Though, as much as I hate to say, so of their moments are cute. But as a pairing...N-O. -hides from KF fangirls- =_= This is just because...err...how do I say this? XD I'm a Kurogane fangirl..? o.O Well, I'm one of those girls who thinks Kuro is hot, there for I dont like the K+F.
Kurogane is a fictional character. You're never going to date him or anything, so why does it matter if he is with another person?

Offline Becster

• Obsessed Fan
  • Made by meliwan <333
« Reply #364 on: July 25 2006, 01:09 am »
Please explain why you think Fai belongs with Chii and Kurogane belongs with Tomoyo. It's not nice to give opinions without backing them up, especially about such topics. :)

I'm curious too. I mean...Chi is with Hideki. Clamp will never change that because it is a popular and already existing CANON pairing...

Sig made by meliwan <3

Made by Capella

We KuroFai fangirls are so polite. We politely agree that everyone is allowed to like other pairings, we politely accept everyone else's opinions, and then we, very politely, of course, crush their arguments for other pairings with our infallible KuroFai logic. <3

Forum Family

Offline Kana-chan

• New Fan
  • SHANNARO! O__O;
« Reply #365 on: July 25 2006, 01:10 am »
I knew your gonna say something like that. Your right. Maybe I should have never posted. ^_^;

Forum Family:
Mommy 1 - Becster
Mommy 2 - Emiko
Mommy 3 - Meliwan

Tetsu is not claimed! So Tetsu Inada is mine!! XD or until Kurogane is available again. ^-^

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #366 on: July 25 2006, 01:14 am »
I knew your gonna say something like that. Your right. Maybe I should have never posted. ^_^;

No, I am just wondering why you feel that way. I am not looking to change your opinion at all.

Offline Kana-chan

• New Fan
  • SHANNARO! O__O;
« Reply #367 on: July 25 2006, 01:19 am »
No, I am just wondering why you feel that way. I am not looking to change your opinion at all.

Well, I just believe Kuro and Fai are just close friends. And, this thought sort of hit me. If his parents were alive again, and him and Fai were together, what would they do/say? I know that his parents are dead and all that....but its a thought.

Forum Family:
Mommy 1 - Becster
Mommy 2 - Emiko
Mommy 3 - Meliwan

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #368 on: July 25 2006, 01:42 am »
Well, I just believe Kuro and Fai are just close friends. And, this thought sort of hit me. If his parents were alive again, and him and Fai were together, what would they do/say? I know that his parents are dead and all that....but its a thought.

I don't know. Hopefully his parents weren't the kind of people who would hate their own son if he were together with another man. And knowing the CLAMPiverse, it's all love for love's sake, so as CLAMP characters I don't think anyone would make a big deal out of it.

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #369 on: July 25 2006, 01:47 am »
I don't know. Hopefully his parents weren't the kind of people who would hate their own son if he were together with another man. And knowing the CLAMPiverse, it's all love for love's sake, so as CLAMP characters I don't think anyone would make a big deal out of it.

Also, the princess of Nihon has a history of loving girls (at least in CCS), and since souls are essentially the same in each world, it must not be unheard of in Nihon.
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #370 on: July 25 2006, 01:50 am »
Also, the princess of Nihon has a history of loving girls (at least in CCS), and since souls are essentially the same in each world, it must not be unheard of in Nihon.
Yeah, seriously. That is why in the omakes, Kurogane's treasured DVD is "Miyuki-chan in Wonderland". It reminds him of home :XD:

Offline Becster

• Obsessed Fan
  • Made by meliwan <333
« Reply #371 on: July 25 2006, 01:53 am »
Yeah, seriously. That is why in the omakes, Kurogane's treasured DVD is "Miyuki-chan in Wonderland". It reminds him of home :XD:

...Meli. You are so for the win right now XD

Yeah, both the women who run Nihon love other women...and...yeah.

--Edit--

I think my Bushido comment is better suited to the 'KuroFai, will it be canon' thread XD

Sig made by meliwan <3

Made by Capella

Forum Family

Offline Kana-chan

• New Fan
  • SHANNARO! O__O;
« Reply #372 on: July 25 2006, 02:01 am »
XD Oh, yeah. Eh, I guess so. ^_^;

Forum Family:
Mommy 1 - Becster
Mommy 2 - Emiko
Mommy 3 - Meliwan

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #373 on: July 25 2006, 02:13 am »
You know. I think there should be another poll. Lots of people have change their minds. *like me ^^;;*. It could be called....

S+CR / S+RR / F+K
Live Journal[New Layout]- Website - GraphicsUpdated
center]

Forum Family
My really cool little sis: Kudan * Wishingstarx * Star_Wings * ~Emethyst~ * Fai *Babypigggy
My happy cool niece:Cherry-chan
My really cute big sis: Møon Li * SailorYue*Rekall
My poem cousin:Kuri-san
My nice cool owner:Pretty
Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline Capella

• The Ashura family owns my soul
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
« Reply #374 on: July 25 2006, 09:05 am »

That is so true. You win at the internet. Really, that's the best thing about Kurogane's country. Tomoyo + Souma + Kendappa for the win!

...I'm going to go have a pity party for poor, lonely, forgotten Hideki. T.T
The  "Remember Hideki" Campaign: Chii's one and only "someone just for me."
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #375 on: July 25 2006, 11:13 am »

'Just' close friends don't usually have that kind of explosive energy going on between them, not without it turning into something more anyway. And once you read many different manga, you realize that gay relationships aren't really looked at any differently. ^^ Well, except that they tend to be more exciting. ^^;

And I'm kind of reminded of what someone said at the beginning of this thread, about how many people are going to vote Syaoran and Sakura just because, even admitting Kuro and Fai are more exciting. That's okay, it is an opinion poll after all. ^^

Offline Kana-chan

• New Fan
  • SHANNARO! O__O;
« Reply #376 on: July 25 2006, 11:35 am »
-sighs- Yeah, yeah...I know...

Forum Family:
Mommy 1 - Becster
Mommy 2 - Emiko
Mommy 3 - Meliwan

Offline Becster

• Obsessed Fan
  • Made by meliwan <333
« Reply #377 on: July 25 2006, 08:16 pm »
...I'm going to go have a pity party for poor, lonely, forgotten Hideki. T.T

Can I join you? T_T I'll bring the cake.

Sig made by meliwan <3

Made by Capella

Forum Family

Offline Zettai daijoubu

• hisuzen
  • cRAzY fan
  • feel free to tag on my blog or add me on MSN^^
« Reply #378 on: July 25 2006, 08:19 pm »
Kurogane and Tomoyo are supposed to be together just like S+S!!! It can be seen that kurogane pines to go back to his world so that he could be with her again. And though he often call her '*****', it is because of his personalilty. And everytime Kurogane sees another Tomoyo in another world he would absent-mindly call her Tomoyo-hime, though knowing that she would not be the Tomoyo he knows. This shows how much he misses her.

As for Fay and Chii.. well she's his pet. He prefered to have her asleep than to suffer the annoy of waiting for him to return as he is not even sure that he would. He tried his best to make Chii happy in the anime when he met her in one of the worlds. For Fay and Chii, the relationship is not that obvious but there is a subtle hints here and there that he has a thing for her.

siggie made by Moon-Li.. thanz lots! aikoi^^

在这世界上没有所谓的「巧合」有的只是「必然」。

Offline Becster

• Obsessed Fan
  • Made by meliwan <333
« Reply #379 on: July 25 2006, 08:35 pm »
Kurogane and Tomoyo are supposed to be together just like S+S!!! It can be seen that kurogane pines to go back to his world so that he could be with her again. And though he often call her '*****', it is because of his personalilty. And everytime Kurogane sees another Tomoyo in another world he would absent-mindly call her Tomoyo-hime, though knowing that she would not be the Tomoyo he knows. This shows how much he misses her.

As for Fay and Chii.. well she's his pet. He prefered to have her asleep than to suffer the annoy of waiting for him to return as he is not even sure that he would. He tried his best to make Chii happy in the anime when he met her in one of the worlds. For Fay and Chii, the relationship is not that obvious but there is a subtle hints here and there that he has a thing for her.

I don't think so...I mean...Tomoyo in Piffle was completely obsessed with Sakura -- just like she was in CCS. It would be a really weird change of her personality to have her going from liking girls like Sakura in CCS, to suddenly liking guys who are angry, tall, and grumpy 90% of the time. I've never seen anything to imply that Kurogane and Tomoyo are 'meant to be'...I mean. Tomoyo's like a mini-version of Kurogane's mother. XD

And FaiXChii? I once again point out Hideki. Clamp don't break up their canon pairings -- and Hideki and Chi were canon in Chobits. It would make a lot of existing fangirls angry if they broke up HidekiXChi...which I don't think they will seeing as Chi spent eight volumes of manga searching for her 'someone just for her' (Hideki.). It would make Chobits see pointless if she just got paired with Fai.

...But whatever. XD  It's up to you who you like. Those are just my opinions. Personally? I'm enjoying watching Kurogane and Fai's relationship grow. They're so funny. And have some serious dynamics. Heck, I think I'm only really reading Tsubasa because I enjoying watching them interact. XD;

Sig made by meliwan <3

Made by Capella

Forum Family