Poll

Another popularity contest between the two most popular couple of TRC.

Sakura + Syaoran
124 (50%)
Fai + Kurogane
124 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 221

AuthorTopic: S+S or F+K?  (Read 217980 times)

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
Re: S+S or F+K?
« Reply #120 on: May 10 2006, 02:56 pm »
kuro's not an intimate person. he can have other ways of showing his feelings. the way he told fai in ch 112
Show content
"i dont care about your past"  shows that he really DOES care about fai. anout who fai now, not what he did in the past. remember, Kuro's past is pretty dark. killing and assasin, his dark childhood when his parents died. he wouldnt care if fai was any kind of killer in his past, Kuro cares about the current fai. not the past fai.
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline AkaiYuki

• Kuro-GANE?!? Dun dun duuunnn... o.o
  • "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #121 on: May 10 2006, 03:29 pm »
Ha! S+S is winning! In the lead with 3 votes more than F+K!

I'm not convinced with the intimacy, sorry... I'm looking for something more than a hug from Fye... Kurogane's not hugging back. -__- Then again, Syaoran wouldn't really hug back if Sakura were to hug him, ne? No, that's not true, I can't believe I said that! I have proof of Syaoran hugging back!

Since WHEN are romantic relationships limited to physical intimacy?

I notice you're only 13 years old.. -_- Well when you're OLDER and can actually BE in a serious romantic relationship, you'll realize there's a LOT more to it than hugging and kissing.

For instance, an understanding of each other is key. No one is going to tell me that Kuro and Fai don't have some underlying understanding of each other's problems.

Also, acceptance of certain things is important. For instance, Kuro and Fai have FAR more differences than similarities, but they seem to respect those differences. In fact, their differences work FOR them rather than AGAINST them. ((Fai's speed with Kuro's strength, etc.))

In real life, relationships also DEVELOP. I hate to break it to you S/S fans, but their relationship hasn't changed a BIT since the beginning... It's had little to NO development.. It's just THERE, and it's just something that we, the readers, accept.. That's it. Nothing more. KF on the other hand, has shown many changes throughout the story and is anything BUT static.

The two of them also take any chance to learn more about each other, while Syaoran and Sakura just kind of... Sit back and watch the show... Sakura lost her memories, but has she asked a single question about Syaoran? ((Or anything else for that matter?)) No, she hasn't.

And I also hate to tell you guys, but it doesn't show the fact that "She loves him so much that even though they're strangers, she trusts him." What it shows to me is a lack of interest. You'd think she'd want to know about him, but it doesn't look that way. And what I just said doesn't mean they "Want to fall BACK in love so they don't need to worry about the past." In no REAL relationships do people just go by what they learn the day they meet and on. They learn about the past. The past forms the person, it's just true. What happens to people helps to make them.

KF are constantly prying into each other's business. They want to know more. They want to learn about each other's past so they can maybe be a part of each other's future.

KF is love. Thank you, good night. *leaves*
.:The Poem of the Wind and Trees:.

KuroFai fans! Click the link and vote for KF!

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #122 on: May 10 2006, 03:29 pm »
Ha! S+S is winning! In the lead with 3 votes more than F+K!

I'm not convinced with the intimacy, sorry... I'm looking for something more than a hug from Fye... Kurogane's not hugging back. -__- Then again, Syaoran wouldn't really hug back if Sakura were to hug him, ne? No, that's not true, I can't believe I said that! I have proof of Syaoran hugging back!
Umm... well, Kurogane's not a very huggy person. But he lets Fai touch him again and again. If Kurogane really minded Fai touching him, he'd seriously stop Fai from touching him. But again and again we see Fai touching Kuro, or them in close proximity to each other. I mean, for God's sake, Fai has FED Kurogane.

And there are so many others.

Plus, there is more to intimacy and relationships that touch- there's emotional intimacy. Fai as much as possible tries to keep away from his companions emotionally, but if there's one person that he really talks to, it's Kurogane. And the same with Kurogane. When they have problems, they don't talk to Syaoran or Sakura, they talk to each other.

Sorry, girl, but you asked for it.  :keke:
« Last Edit: July 01 2006, 07:01 am by Jeannette »
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #123 on: May 10 2006, 03:39 pm »
nuu. i cant see thos images in IE and FF keeps crashing  :sad5:
EDIT:  i think you posted them wrong. i attmeted FF and all i see is emty yellow space. geocities many times dont allow direct linking. youll have to upload them to tinypic at the least.

and true about all those times Fai's *glomped* kuro and kuro, if he truely didnt liek it, woulda thrown fai off rather then just say "get off"  :keke:
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Cherry tiger

• Supporter of C!S+S
  • Obsessed Fan
  • I cannot fathom it, honestly...
« Reply #124 on: May 10 2006, 04:57 pm »
I really have to agree that K+F's relationship is far more interesting now than S+S...

As for why Sakura doesn't ask Syaoran... isn't it pretty obvious that she can't? I mean, as much as it would be nice and much more sweet to see Sakura try, but if you ask me... I don't want to see Syaoran's heart break again. So I'm pretty ok with their relationship now...

Sakura does worry greatly for Syaoran... which does get on some people's nerves because that's all she's ever good at, worrying. But you can't blame her... she has mentioned that she hated feeling so helpless, but Fye and Mokona assured her that it's all right... that the best thing she could give is to be there for them.

I'm sure their relationship will get more interesting later on. Right now, I don't blame the K+F fans for saying their relationship is boring and predictable. But this couple has always left a special place in my heart... and it'll stay that way. ^^

cute little sis:Goku[cardcaptors_ria]
cousin: yume-chan

Need singers to sing my english version of any songs! Check out this blog to see the list of songs you can sing from and please contact me if you're interested! Thanks!

My fanfictions@My Music Videos (on Youtube)@My Myspace@My LJ

Offline LSD

• - DECEASED -
  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • SHUT UP VOICES or i'll poke you with a Q-tip again
« Reply #125 on: May 10 2006, 05:27 pm »
i have to accept it...the true hurts >_>;;
fye and kuro are thousand better than syaoran and sakura u_u"
and i don't like FK that much ...even i'm a yaoi lover

i can't say anything else thatn yuki and jeannete already said xD

and i don't like sakura ...as yuki say is so weird that sakura trust in a total stranger for her,,that doesn't mean their relationship are getting grow or anything

fye and kuro relationship in other hand,,,is getting bigger and it cutter ((omg.. i said it >.< *gulp*))... and jeannete's pics talk by themselves

ok..no more KF thoughts for me u_u;;

((siggy made my me.. be nice.. its the first shit i make that actually turns ok- ))

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #126 on: May 10 2006, 05:46 pm »

and i don't like sakura ...as yuki say is so weird that sakura trust in a total stranger for her,,that doesn't mean their relationship are getting grow or anything

fye and kuro relationship in other hand,,,is getting bigger and it cutter ((omg.. i said it >.< *gulp*))... and jeannete's pics talk by themselves

dont worry it took me some time to accept it myself. welcome to the club :keke:
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline ~Bloody_Rose~

• *cough* CAAAAAANNNOOOOONNN!!!!
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • *cough* CAAAANOOOOON!!!!!!
« Reply #127 on: May 10 2006, 06:43 pm »
Wee! did pretty actually said that? ZOMG!!! Welcome to the club!! *I'll pollute some more for you to be an official KF fan* Anyway....

GAA!! What's this? We are... We are 4 votes behind! KuroFai fans!! We have to stay strong! Must advertise again! *scared to advertise* :sweatdrop:

Forum Family:

Big Sis ~ bluetopaz, aya-Chan, moezy-chan                           Forum Husband ~ Kuro-Puppy :noteworthy:
Lil Sis ~ cardcaptors_ria, babypiggy, kudan                 'Kino no Tabi Lover' sis ~ Zeldi :inlove:
Tamer~ tsukihime                 Daughter: Modo-rashi
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline ~Emethyst~

• Freedom to express
  • "A True Fan"
  • Be heard!
« Reply #128 on: May 10 2006, 06:50 pm »
ACK! F+K must get stronger!!  :angry: *restrains self* KuroFai fans, please vote for our favorite pair! Please!!!

About the KuroFai thingy, it actually took me a while to stomach the whole relationship (basically, I didn't notice it first  -_-) and originally, I'm a S/S fan (it's true) but after I've finished the entire season of TRC, I realize that I was pretty drawn to the two characters and their "relationship"; not to mention the humour :P

Well, that's it
v--- Still the tags won't budge... Yaarrr.. T_T

Testing a new set...
Forum Family (o-'.'-o)
[Older Sis] : Ashlee , littlekitty
[Beloved Shobe] : kudan
[Lil Sis] : wishingstarx
[Cousin] : Ying Hua
[Siberian Husky] : Sapphire-Amethyst
[Partner-in-Crime] : -Yurima- :D
[tr/][/table]

Offline Tsuki-kun

• Big Fan
  • Awesome CSyao and RSyao!!!
« Reply #129 on: May 10 2006, 06:58 pm »
Sakura and Syaoran are still winning!!!!! I like Kurogane and Fay but not as a couple.. :)

Whatever cruelties this final moment may hold, these times that has passed will never fade - TRC Chapter 122

Offline ~Emethyst~

• Freedom to express
  • "A True Fan"
  • Be heard!
« Reply #130 on: May 10 2006, 07:00 pm »
KuroFai must go higher. Not that I dislike S+S, I just really prefer the other pair ^_^

Testing a new set...
Forum Family (o-'.'-o)
[tr/][/table]

Offline mia-chan

• Good Fan
  • S+S forever until Syaoran meets me!
« Reply #131 on: May 10 2006, 07:37 pm »
Can I not like both! OK I choose S+S! It is just so touching seeing their relationship developing from the start again. But I do agree that KuroFai are a very cute couple. Is there a list of Fai's nicknames of Kurogane anywhere as would love to see it!

The Blushing Couple!

My Forum Family
Oneesan - Cherry-chan

If anyone wants to make me a proper signature and avatar, you're more than welcome. Hint hint! (just PM me)

Offline ~Bloody_Rose~

• *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #132 on: May 10 2006, 07:45 pm »
In this thread:
http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=1525.0
made by CW fans
Can I not like both! OK I choose S+S! It is just so touching seeing their relationship developing from the start again. But I do agree that KuroFai are a very cute couple. Is there a list of Fai's nicknames of Kurogane anywhere as would love to see it!

now, we are 5 votes behind! *does the tomoyo laugh* even if we lose (wishing it's not true) KuroFai is a winner in our hearts! (is it really safe for me to post now?)

Forum Family:

Big Sis ~ bluetopaz, aya-Chan, moezy-chan                           Forum Husband ~ Kuro-Puppy :noteworthy:
Lil Sis ~ cardcaptors_ria, babypiggy, kudan                 'Kino no Tabi Lover' sis ~ Zeldi :inlove:

Offline ~Emethyst~

• Freedom to express
  • "A True Fan"
  • Be heard!
« Reply #133 on: May 10 2006, 07:52 pm »
In this thread:
http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=1525.0
made by CW fans
now, we are 5 votes behind! *does the tomoyo laugh* even if we lose (wishing it's not true) KuroFai is a winner in our hearts! (is it really safe for me to post now?)

So true! *hearts* But still, I am a little bit expectant (wanting KuroFai to win) :P

Testing a new set...
Forum Family (o-'.'-o)
[tr/][/table]

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #134 on: May 10 2006, 07:53 pm »
5 votes :( where are those KF fans who arent voting??
that thread just made my day XD
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline kudan

• Warning: Username prone to changes. For user's safety, please use "kudan".
  • "A True Fan"
« Reply #135 on: May 10 2006, 08:29 pm »
Yay! S+S is leading! XD
*rushes off to edit sig*
Ack! no matching sig. x_x
Avie done by Evercool-san from livejournal
http://www.yourfreespace.net/users/kudan/
LJ (Only thing left not set up - a personalised set of mood icons)
Forum Family
futago-chan: charcoalz
lil sister of DOOM: Zeldi-chan. XD
itoko-chan: Okamirei, SailorYue
imouto-chan: Møon Li
onii-san: Kuri-san
ane-san: Kairi (Ashlee), -=kuro_woof=-, ~Emethyst~<br />Master: Elysia Silvermoon (Firey)
Nightmare City
Nightmare City -Catastrophe-

Offline Yummy Candy Bear

• Good Fan
« Reply #136 on: May 10 2006, 08:47 pm »
Yes I have to say in TRC, the relationship of Syaoran and Sakura is not cute and fun like in CCS. But I still voted for them. At the bottom of my heart, I still really like them.
And in addition, KUROGANE IS FOR TOMOYO ONLY!!!!Yay!  :laughing4:

Offline ~Bloody_Rose~

• *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #137 on: May 10 2006, 09:46 pm »
*sulk* we are 6 votes behind now...
And in addition, KUROGANE IS FOR TOMOYO ONLY!!!!Yay! :laughing4:
okay! :okay: good luck!

Forum Family:

Offline ~Emethyst~

• Freedom to express
  • "A True Fan"
  • Be heard!
« Reply #138 on: May 10 2006, 09:51 pm »
That's bad... :( *still praying to the gods that a miracle will shine*

-gotta edit the sig now... KuroFai fans, I hope you're all rooting for the pair

Testing a new set...
Forum Family (o-'.'-o)
[tr/][/table]

Offline mia-chan

• Good Fan
  • S+S forever until Syaoran meets me!
« Reply #139 on: May 10 2006, 09:55 pm »
Why not just accept defeat gracefully! Us S+S will win forever!
I think this rivarly is so funny! I've seen similar on a Harry Potter board but that was with the same characters not when both could happen!

Syaoran and Sakura forver, especially in Tsubasa!

The Blushing Couple!

My Forum Family
Oneesan - Cherry-chan

If anyone wants to make me a proper signature and avatar, you're more than welcome. Hint hint! (just PM me)