AuthorTopic: Top 10 CW favorites!!  (Read 3747 times)

Offline tsukihime

• You have no choice but to love him!
  • Big Fan
  • Syaoran will rock your world!!!
Top 10 CW favorites!!
« on: May 05 2006, 12:01 pm »
Hey, i know everyone here is a fun person. But surely, you have your favorite persons, right? Well, name your Top 10 Captured Wingers here!

yeah, i know it's going to be hard to choose so.. Not actually Top 10... you can list your favorite people here up to 10 but not below 5. I just made it Top 10 so there will be no overposting like Top 20 :dodge:

Well, here's my seven: (in order)

VexNet - really goo looking & funny
Aya-Chan - very beautiful
-=kuro_woof=- - my former classmate & is a wonderful Manga Artist! (even though she never
               finished one & even if she did finish, the ending always sucks!)
Kuro-Puppy - I don't know but im starting to like him (maybe because he said something that
              made me feel like my classmate is safe when he's around)
moezy-chan - always ready to help
bluetopaz - wonderful graphic artist and is a kare kano fan
Okamirei - biggest Syaoran fan i ever met

Name your favorites too!

set made by Aya-chan.. Thank you :noteworthy:

Forum Family:
my pet kitty ~ woofie-chan (-=kuro_woof=-)

Offline ~Bloody_Rose~

• *cough* CAAAAAANNNOOOOONNN!!!!
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • *cough* CAAAANOOOOON!!!!!!
Re: Top 10 CW favorites!!
« Reply #1 on: May 05 2006, 12:15 pm »
Favorites, eh? My 9!

Kuro-Puppy - he's like a REAL bir bro to me and is fun to talk with

Pretty - my mentor when it comes to Taoi. She gave me good links of Yaoi & is fun to talk
                 with.

AkaiYuki - my mentor when it comes to KuroFainess. I REALLY LIKE HER!

moezy-chan - very kind.. very helpful! I LOVE HER!

Jeanette - my 2nd KuroFai fan favorite

Kudan - fun to talk with & is a great animation artist! she's one of my lil sis!

Zeldi - fun to talk with when it comes to Kino no Tabi and other things! :okay:

Moon Li - great graphic artist! She made my former Fai siggie! *very cute*

Tsukihime - one of my loyal manga readers & my former classmate

-=kuro_woof=- - my former classmate & is a wonderful Manga Artist! (even though she never
 finished one & even if she did finish, the ending always sucks!)
Kuro-Puppy - I don't know but im starting to like him (maybe because he said something that
 made me feel like my classmate is safe when he's around)
     well, im sorry! Don't read if they suck! You're the one who is crazy over the character i made named Chris!

classmate? is it me? or do we have other classmates here? *Wee! more classmates I hope!*

Forum Family:

Big Sis ~ bluetopaz, aya-Chan, moezy-chan                           Forum Husband ~ Kuro-Puppy :noteworthy:
Lil Sis ~ cardcaptors_ria, babypiggy, kudan                 'Kino no Tabi Lover' sis ~ Zeldi :inlove:
Tamer~ tsukihime                 Daughter: Modo-rashi
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Cherry-chan

• Glomping, swooning, stalking, kidnapping, he's been through it all - My Syaoran <3
  • "A True Fan"
  • Syaoran! Where!?
« Reply #2 on: May 05 2006, 12:15 pm »
Aww, favourites? I don't really have favourites, I love everyone, but I can't list them all.

I swear there are so many topics related to this, ne? I'm not sure if this should be locked or not...

Off-topic: You're Filipina, ne tsukihime-san? Same here :D I don't speak tagalog though, gomen ne (o.O)

(IN NO ORDER)

moezy-chan - Wise words always come from this lovely forum counselor! She's a friend whenever you need one!
Hikari_Blaze - Ah, fellow FF.net writer and blogger! We're both gonna become big-time writers! XD
Ashlee - Canadian! Woot woot! I can relate to her so much!
VexNet - Very funny and is very awesomely open-minded about music! :D
Moonflower121 - Always very kind, sweet, and sympathetic. She lends a shoulder to cry on, every time :)
Moonprincess18 - Very dependable, thoughtful, and considerate! Extremely nice :)
bie liao - Thoughtful, can always relate, sweet, one of a kind!
Shinu - Kawaiiii *glomp* so awesome!

And of course, the Admins and Mods (Gomen ne for going over 10?). You're also my favourites, that goes without saying :D

EDIT: o.O I only put down eight people! So muahahaha! I can put 2 more people down soon! I will as soon as I get some well-deserved sleep!

I have a lot of favourites, so if i missed you, gomen ne! I love you guys very much too <3
Live life. And love Syaoran. - Cherry-chan
I miss you all, it's unfortunate that I haven't been frequenting this site anymore, but I will keep you all very dear in my heart
I'll try to visit as much as I can.

Offline Moon

• Ninja!Princess
  • "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #3 on: May 05 2006, 12:35 pm »
Aw, you're so sweet Cherry-chan! Thank you for your kind words. I'd have to say my top 10 list everyone on my friends list (which I know that I don't have ten people listed there). But for now, I'll just go off the top of my head.

suu_no_clover - She is awesome, always making me funny and we're usually discussing Syaoran or something related to him. XD I love her. So nice, sweet, funny. <33

Moezy-chan - The forum  counselor! She's very wise and yet still has things to learn herself. Thats goes to say for all of us. Anyway, one of my fellow Syaoran-fangirls. ^_^

Jenx - Although she's not on the forums all the time, I talk to her sometimes on MSN. She's nice and blurt. ^^ Very funny as well.

Okamirei - She's a mod here and makes wonderful graphics (especially nice Syaorans icons). She's very polite and fun to chat with.

lika-chi - The hyper and sweet one. She's one of my bubbies on LJ, and I enjoy reading her long and detailed posts. (and here as well..)

Endoh - Follow Syaoran-fangirl! heheh. So nice! ^__^

Zeldi - The Yume no Hana forum admin! Aside from that, someone I talk to on MSN. Always making how I am and whatnot. She's Zeldi-chan! So very cute!

Hypercrabby - I love her comics, they're so great. You're a great artist, Hypercrabby! ^o^

bLuetopaz - Another awesome graphic maker. =D Love your stuff. <333

Moonflower121 - Similar to what Cherry-chan said; Sweet, Kind, a joy to talk to.

So many more to list, like the admins and mods. You guys are great; thanks so much for making this forum the wonderful place that it is.  :keke:
« Last Edit: May 05 2006, 12:47 pm by Moon Hime »
Icon made by animeneko_chan @ lj.com

Forum Family

Fai and Zeldi are my cousins.
Sayora Chan is my onee-chan.
KuroPuppy and Tooya_Mizuki are my Onii-chans.
aishiteru is my Imoto-chan
suu_no_clover is my  Imoto-chan/Yin.
Lexi is my cat.

moezychan

« Reply #4 on: May 05 2006, 12:50 pm »
Mah, arigatou minna! ^_^

My top ten:

1) Miss Endoh: Always so funny and great to talk to on webcam! though she hasn't been on in a while  :sweatdrop:

2) Moon Hime: Always fun to talk about CCS related topics, and is always there when you need a shoulder to cry on!

3) AkaiYuki: Is very funny, thoughtful, and takes the time to listen to my problems ^_^

4) Moonflower121: Is my kawaii Maddie-chan! Always so sweet and wonderful.

5) kuro-puppy: Is very respectful, polite, and always has wonderful pictures to share!

6) -=kuro_woof=-: So kawaii, and very pretty! And I love you too!

7) Xiao_Lang: Is very Syaoran informative, and extremely smart and pretty!

8) suu_no_clover: Very funny, and extremely mature for her age. And yes, the answer is ALWAYS Syaoran!!

9) Okamirei: Very sweet, nice, and a wonderful person to talk to if you need a shoulder to cry on.

10) Jenx: Though not on here that often, she is almost always on MSN or in the chatroom. Great to talk to, and is not afraid to be honest.

Sorry for not mentioning anyone else. I love all of you, but there are only 10 allowed  :cry:

Offline Møon Li

• Aishiteru SyaorAndru <3
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #5 on: May 05 2006, 02:21 pm »
Pretty: She's like my twin :hehe: we agree in so many things about life, about everything hehe, she's so adorable, I never met someone before  who had the same thoughts like me in some ways... I LOVE HER SOO MUCH!!!

Okamirei: Is a very cute girl :keke: very kind and a great avatar maker!! oh and an excellent drawer too.

89757knight: He's not always online but is a great guy.

babypigggy: A cutie girl who makes great siggies!!

TimeMachine: I think she's concerned about other people feelings and tries to help and that's lovely.

hikari_blaze: Very funny giiiirl, I love her good mood.

Monse-chan: My dear sobrina, very polite, lovely and warm girl.

-=kuro_woof=-: An amazing drawer! and I think she's a lil shy but a cutie one hehe.

Moonflower121: A fantasy stories lover... like me and she's kind too.

kudan: I'm sorry I forgot you my lil sis!!! ^///^ I love to chat with her, she's so nice, so cool and soo sweet!!!
« Last Edit: May 07 2006, 03:23 pm by Møon Li »

When we love, we want to be better than we already are... and love makes us better"

♥ Syaoran Loves Me ♥

~*Forum Family*~
Daughters: Okamirei, Star Wings
Little sisters:pretty.sofiacardcaptors.babypigggy.TimeMachine.bie liao.charcoalz.kudan.Aya-Chan.Kairi.SailorYue.tsubasaHime199.EuphoriaBliss.nicole_shimun
Little brothers: 89757knight.Kouichi
Nieces: Moonflower121.hikari_blaze.Monse-chan.littlekitty
Cousins: Director of Music.aishiteru.

Møon LUNiTe CHRoNiCLE

Offline kudan

• Warning: Username prone to changes. For user's safety, please use "kudan".
  • "A True Fan"
« Reply #6 on: May 05 2006, 09:11 pm »
Not in any order. ^^
charcoalz - my twin!! ^^ Too bad I can't chat with her on msn...
Moezy-chan - She's like an online mother to me... 0.o;
Zeldi - Great adviser on avatar making. XD
Okamirei - Really really helpful (And we both start with the same family name!! :3) and sometimes, I think she's just too kind. :lol:
Møon Li - My sister. ^^ Love to chat with her online ^^
Kuri-san - My big Bro ^^
Ashlee - My elder sister. :) She loves to complain about her school projects *runs away*
-=kuro_woof=- - Ane-san!!! She's really fun to chat with. XD
suu_no_clover - Eh, don't know why, but I just like her. X)
Little wolf - Don't forget, our beloved CWF creator. :lol:
Can I squeeze in just one more? :X
Ack! no matching sig. x_x
Avie done by Evercool-san from livejournal
http://www.yourfreespace.net/users/kudan/
LJ (Only thing left not set up - a personalised set of mood icons)
Forum Family
futago-chan: charcoalz
lil sister of DOOM: Zeldi-chan. XD
itoko-chan: Okamirei, SailorYue
imouto-chan: Møon Li
onii-san: Kuri-san
ane-san: Kairi (Ashlee), -=kuro_woof=-, ~Emethyst~<br />Master: Elysia Silvermoon (Firey)
Nightmare City
Nightmare City -Catastrophe-

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #7 on: May 05 2006, 11:01 pm »
Not in any order

Kudan because she is really nice, and loves to help me out, and listen to me compain about school :lol:
Vexnet becasue he is really cool, hot, cute, and loves cheese :lol:
Cherry-chan because not only is she canadian, but she is really nice, and sweet ^_^
Moezy-chan because she loves to help out and is really good at fanfiction *can't wait for next chapter*
Okamirei I love her graphic, and she is very nice ^_^
~Namine~ We have a lot in common, and is really fun to talk to
Moezy-chan Fun to talk to, and I can really talk to her about personal things
Kuro_woof I love the fanart, and she is really funny
-=kuro_woof=- I love her fan art. They are so cute and really good
Little Wolf why, well lets see, he is nice, he made captured wings, and is really, really cool ^_^
but every one else here too is really nice. This is hard to choose the top ten
« Last Edit: May 24 2006, 09:56 pm by Kairi »
Live Journal[New Layout]- Website - GraphicsUpdated
center]

Forum Family
My really cool little sis: Kudan * Wishingstarx * Star_Wings * ~Emethyst~ * Fai *Babypigggy
My happy cool niece:Cherry-chan
My really cute big sis: Møon Li * SailorYue*Rekall
My poem cousin:Kuri-san
My nice cool owner:Pretty
Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline Zeldi

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Independent Love Song
« Reply #8 on: May 20 2006, 02:16 am »
Not in any order

Kuro-Puppy/Jan-Sama~ *glomps*  We think alike and we're both obsessed with MSLN/A's.. X3. We're like real siblings, or something XD

Moezy-chan/Senpai~ *hugs* Senpai will always be Senpai XP. Complaining when i say that i'm God O.o.. XD. Really funny and caring <3

Suu-chan~ Icchan nyro Yooo~ XD. Suu-chan is funniest person i know, can make any conversation to bright up ^^. A glompish person X3

Moon-Hime/Natsuko-chan~ Always asking how i feel, is a really nice person, and always makes my day bright <3

Kudan/Ku-chan~ Kuuu-chaan x3. Is a funny person that laugh at my bad humor XD. *pose* Is nice and is always talking to me on MSN X3. Thank you! *bows*

Kuro_Woof~ Great artist~<3.. a fun person to talk to, overall a great person! *pose* Too bad we don't talk so much ^^;;

AkaiYuki/Yuki-sama~ We haven't talked in awhile >.<.. Njuu~ Always looked after me and answered to my problems<33.. Yay  *glomps*

Jenx~ A very funny person, isn't afraid to say what she thinks, a caring and honest person *pose*

Pretty~ <3 Reads my mind most of the time.. XD. Is a very funny person, and is great to talk to ^^

Yesh that's nine ^^; No.10 is everyone else.. because i like most of the members here.. those are the ones i talk to often ^^;

Offline Kuro-puppy

• The heart of red will be enfolded in wind......
  • Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #9 on: May 20 2006, 02:54 am »
top ten eh? let's see how much people i can come up with

1. Kuro_woof because she's very fun to talk with and i care alot about her
2. Zeldi because we're both obsessed with MSLN/A's, we have the same animetaste and we think alike
3. Moezy-chan very kind and always there to help you out with forumstuff
4. Jeanette nice person and fun to talk with, also a fan off SubaruXSeishirou and she really helped me out back then with the X anime
5. Kudan nice person and a great animation maker *bows*
6. Meowzy a good friend that i know from school, and she's the one that got me into anime

can't think of anymore.....
Join Zeldi's Forum

avatar and signature made by Zeldi

Forum Family:
Forum Wife ~ -=kuro_woof=-              Little Sis ~ Aya-chan
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi
Vampire Lover nicole_shimun

On an ephemeral evening, I tell a story to my friend.

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

The heart of red will be enfolded in wind and forge the contract.

Offline Monse-chan

• Love is like a cherry blossom...
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Love is like a cherry blossom...sweet and delicate
« Reply #10 on: May 20 2006, 10:56 am »
Here is my list, with no particular order!!

Moon Li: My dear tia!!! Made my set and makes wonderful graphics and is a really nice, and warm person that is always there to give advice.

Maddie-chan: One of the best and kindest person I have ever talked to!!! I love you, little sister!!!

moezy-chan: really kind and warm person. She helped me a lot to feel comfortable when I fisrst joined the forum!!

Okamirei-san: Is a really cool person, and makes some of the best graphics I have ever seen!!

Little Wolf: Actually, I am VERY thankful!!! The wonderful creator of this wonderful place.

Bie Liao: She is a nice person, and makes wonderful graphics, hehe!! Also, I have noticed she is really polite and warm person.

Miss Endoh: Really funny girl!!! Although she hasn't been posting that much lately, I know she is a great and beautiful person !!

LSD: Helps me out a lot, and is a person to whom I can talk in my native language, spanish, hehe

Kuro-puppy: Shares a lot of wonderful pictures, hehe. A nice person, too!!

And, for place number 10: All the mods and people that help to make of this place a better one every day!!

Thank you everybody!!

Monse-chan: My dear sobrina, very polite, lovely and warm girl.

Aww.... I love you so much, my dear tia!!! *hug*[/color]
  :bunny: *** My Forum Family*** :bunny:
Imouto-chans: Beautiful Maddie-chan, Zeldi-chan,and Marina-chan
Onii-san:[/b] KuroPuppy
Onee-chans: Charme-san, wise and funny Miss Endoh, and Ralea-chan
My lovely and wonderful tia: Moon Li
Lovely avatar and siggy made by my dear auntie Moon Li!!! Arigatou!!
[/i]

Cherry Blossoms dance around you.....
[/i][/b]

Offline tsuki

• Dedicated Fan
  • I'm a seiyuu lover~
« Reply #11 on: October 11 2006, 10:56 pm »
eh??top 10 CW fave???here goes....

Moon-Li:She's help me in making siggie & she is my big sis in forum family....
Super Sailor Yue:She's a KuroFye fan!!And LOVELESS fan too...
Kuro-puppy:He's like to help one another...and he invited me to his...site......
.:sightless:.:another KuroFye fan!!she's like to tell jokes...really like her...
Tatasenko:She's like .:sightless:. too....likes to tell jokes & KuroFye fan...
mela:i didn't notice that she is the same person in tsubasa.ametsubame.org!!like her coz   
          she upload TRC manga chapter there...
lika-chi:she's help me to find TRC lyrics!!
pikari:she's help me to find TRC character songs lyrics!!
okamirei:Syaoran-kun;s fan!!
lemon ping:her coloured pages from manga makes me like her!!  >_<

actually,another one.... nectar rain:she's funny...likes to tell jokes & likes to help one another...

looks like my top 10 CW fave are mostly girls!!  ^__^

Cursed Moon

Forum family

~Møon Li - Onee-san