AuthorTopic: CHAPTER 111 !!!  (Read 11086 times)

Offline Xiao_Lang

• Eyes=Food
  • cRAzY fan
Re: CHAPTER 111 !!!
« Reply #20 on: April 08 2006, 05:36 am »
Quite a nice chapter ^__^
Show content
Kurogane gives Syaoran a piggy back! lol! I found that cute! ^__^

hmmm, there are some interesting theories floating around now... *ponders*

Offline Yersi Fanel

• Kamui Fangirl ^^
  • Good Fan
  • Everything will change
« Reply #21 on: April 08 2006, 10:43 am »
Yes, I wonder what's going to happen, I'm very curios

Offline Senefen

• Super Fan
  • Chemicals imbalance, who needs them anyway?
« Reply #22 on: April 08 2006, 11:24 am »
"at the bottom of their reservoir of sorts. (HA! RESERVOIR CHRONICLE! XD)"
Why is it RESERVOIR chronicle anyway?

Do we really need these tags? I mean it IS the ch 111 topic.
Show content
People keeping the water clean? Subaru in one and Hokuto in the other? (Poor Hokuto is so neglected). I think its Sakura's feather in Kamui's water, so there may be another in Fuuma's. I dont think that Sakura's feather caused the acid rain (did they state it did? cos I might have missed ^^;) I think this is a paid political announcement from CLAMP saying stup screwing up the planet. I think that they caused the rain with pollution tho. Also with all the flatterned buildings - a war? Could rain do all that? There may have been a war or someting and the city got flattned, would also contributate to the pollution

Offline svclover

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #23 on: April 08 2006, 02:47 pm »
i think most of us had forgetten the poor little bird in X....
Show content
if it's not the feather could it be Kotori under the water? Dun forget she is the another important person in Kamui's life that he wanted to protect.Mayb she is under the water with the feather...
« Last Edit: April 08 2006, 03:22 pm by svclover »

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #24 on: April 09 2006, 12:07 am »
Show content
if it's not the feather could it be Kotori under the water? Dun forget she is the another important person in Kamui's life that he wanted to protect.Mayb she is under the water with the feather...
I don't know much about x but. It's a theory but I think that you have reason... :surprised:

Offline .::ka::.

• "HUmp!" like Kuro-tan XD
  • Mega Fan
  • HUmp ?!
« Reply #25 on: April 09 2006, 01:48 am »
Show content

Show content
SURE !!!! Why not ?! O___________o
I love Kotori !!!!! I wanted to see her badly in Tsubasa style >___<
Ah, about the splash page of this chapter, do you mention that Kamui held someone's hand ? I bet 55% that hand is Kotori's >______< Can't wait to the next chapter >________>
In this new world, will her fate still is death? T____T No idon't want to >_____< Maybe she will appear, or maybe she will be mention as a memory in case she has dead T___T
- Starting from here - Let's make a promise - You and me - Let's just be honest -
Kurogane is <3

My Precious <~ down for a while >___>  | My Journal
Forum Family
My lovely little sis XD Kai Mizuki [/i] & Aya-chan[/i]

Offline Yersi Fanel

• Kamui Fangirl ^^
  • Good Fan
  • Everything will change
« Reply #26 on: April 09 2006, 08:33 am »
Show content
SURE !!!! Why not ?! O___________o
I love Kotori !!!!! I wanted to see her badly in Tsubasa style >___<
Ah, about the splash page of this chapter, do you mention that Kamui held someone's hand ? I bet 55% that hand is Kotori's >______< Can't wait to the next chapter >________>
In this new world, will her fate still is death? T____T No idon't want to >_____< Maybe she will appear, or maybe she will be mention as a memory in case she has dead T___T

Show content
Could be, and that could be interesting, even I really don't like Kotori -_-

Offline Aethelthryth

« Reply #27 on: April 12 2006, 11:18 am »
Here's my thought:
Show content
If both Fuma & Kamui has clean water underneath their headquarters, why don't they join one another and help the people out? It just seems that it would be better if they join forces...
Also, I'm thinking that maybe there's some kind of a dillema that Kamui is facing, like, maybe Sakura's feather is underneath the water with Kotori, and if the feather is taken away, the acid rain will stop but Kotori has to die...

Offline Yersi Fanel

• Kamui Fangirl ^^
  • Good Fan
  • Everything will change
« Reply #28 on: April 12 2006, 01:13 pm »
Here's my thought:
Show content
If both Fuma & Kamui has clean water underneath their headquarters, why don't they join one another and help the people out? It just seems that it would be better if they join forces...
Also, I'm thinking that maybe there's some kind of a dillema that Kamui is facing, like, maybe Sakura's feather is underneath the water with Kotori, and if the feather is taken away, the acid rain will stop but Kotori has to die...

Show content
Well yes but, IF Kotori is in this saga, why she will be down there if the feather is the one doing the job?

Offline Aethelthryth

« Reply #29 on: April 12 2006, 01:28 pm »
Show content
Well yes but, IF Kotori is in this saga, why she will be down there if the feather is the one doing the job?

Show content
I was thinking that maybe Kotori is supposed to be dead, and the feather is keeping her alive (as well as keeping the water clean). The acid raid is like the price you have to pay for keeping someone who's supposed to be dead on the planet. That's why I thought that the acid rain will stop once Kotori is given up. And maybe Kamui doesn't want Kotori to be dead...but this will make Kamui at fault for the acid rain too...

I don't know about X that much, so I don't know what Kotori's powers are...I only know that she has some kind of premonition ability and her fate is death...(that's really sad!)

Oh well, it's just a thought...

Offline Yersi Fanel

• Kamui Fangirl ^^
  • Good Fan
  • Everything will change
« Reply #30 on: April 12 2006, 01:59 pm »
Show content
I was thinking that maybe Kotori is supposed to be dead, and the feather is keeping her alive (as well as keeping the water clean). The acid raid is like the price you have to pay for keeping someone who's supposed to be dead on the planet. That's why I thought that the acid rain will stop once Kotori is given up. And maybe Kamui doesn't want Kotori to be dead...but this will make Kamui at fault for the acid rain too...

I don't know about X that much, so I don't know what Kotori's powers are...I only know that she has some kind of premonition ability and her fate is death...(that's really sad!)

Oh well, it's just a thought...

Show content
That makes sense, somethig like Yasha-ou and Ashura-ou, Yasha was 'alive' somehow to the feather, so it is possible.

In X Kotori was a Yumemi (dreamgazer) she could see the future in dreams, and yes, her fate was to die in the momet Kamui chooses his fate as a dreagon of heaven or earth, she was to die in hands of the dragon of earth no matter if was Kamui or Fumma that dragon yup, pretty hard chapter.

Offline Senefen

• Super Fan
  • Chemicals imbalance, who needs them anyway?
« Reply #31 on: April 12 2006, 09:15 pm »
Show content
That makes sense, somethig like Yasha-ou and Ashura-ou, Yasha was 'alive' somehow to the feather, so it is possible.

In X Kotori was a Yumemi (dreamgazer) she could see the future in dreams, and yes, her fate was to die in the momet Kamui chooses his fate as a dreagon of heaven or earth, she was to die in hands of the dragon of earth no matter if was Kamui or Fumma that dragon yup, pretty hard chapter.

Show content
Maybe but at the same time I think that Kotori would rather die than cause everyone to live that rain. If Kotori is the reason for they rain I have no doubt she would want to die, just as she did in X for the ones she loved. "The earth is going to shatter! It would be better if I shattered instead..."