AuthorTopic: Chapter 109.  (Read 13103 times)

Offline KatanaJon

• Good Fan
  • Super.
Chapter 109.
« on: March 16 2006, 05:25 am »

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
Re: Chapter 109.
« Reply #1 on: March 16 2006, 05:31 am »
su.go.i! >___< wah, I love the colour page!

Offline bie liao

• Bishie of the moment : back on my Kamui spree
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Vampire + Love = Kamui
« Reply #2 on: March 16 2006, 05:57 am »
Mwaahaa, I haven't even gotten past the third page, but I have to say "SQUEE AT THE COLOR PAGES."  I especially like 2 and 3, so far...
[ - Without a p a s t, and unable to see the f u t u r e, I am here in the p r e s e n t, believing in m y s e l f. - ]

The smile her highness gave me was so warm.  Just looking at it, I felt a warmth in my own chest.  I thought that I always, always wanted to see her smile. - Syaoran, TRC Volume 4

[ -  F o r u m  F a m i l y  - ]
Little sis - hikari_blaze ; babypigggy ; Okamirei ; wishingstarx
Big sis - Moon Li ; lilaznrycegurl ; Shiunu  ; Aya-chan
Aunt - pretty
Cousin - *+chibiwings+* ; Cherry-chan

My NEW Photobucket Account with never before seen graphics!

Offline Becster

• ...Did someone say KuroFai?
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Made by meliwan <333
« Reply #3 on: March 16 2006, 06:33 am »
*ded*

Page 15...page 15...is so cool.

Show content
No Fai or Sakura in this chapter. Oh well...

Kurogane's face on page 15 though. Despite having just been tossed into a wall, he looks like this is a cakewalk...and then BOOM, Kamui hits the ceiling. Bwha.

Annnnnnd, there's Fuuma. Yay. <3

Roll on Chapter 110!

Sig made by meliwan <3

Made by Capella
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

We KuroFai fangirls are so polite. We politely agree that everyone is allowed to like other pairings, we politely accept everyone else's opinions, and then we, very politely, of course, crush their arguments for other pairings with our infallible KuroFai logic. <3

Forum Family
Forum Wives: meliwan and Emiko <33 (Yay. Bigamy! XD)
Daughter: Kana-chan <3
Cousin: Capella

Offline Mina

• Obsessed Fan
  • この世に「外人」なんていない
« Reply #4 on: March 16 2006, 06:38 am »
The color pages... :inlove:  Syao and Syao2 pic was simply amazing... love it so much! I can't stop staring at them....

I was tad bit disappointed by the chapter....
Show content
Instead of explaining what Kamui meant by "E", they just went straight on fighting.... and I have feeling we won't find out what he meant by "e" in next chapter... I've never fully read X but this Kamui looks kinda.... scary o.O

Offline AkaiYuki

• Kuro-GANE?!? Dun dun duuunnn... o.o
  • "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #5 on: March 16 2006, 07:18 am »
Oh my GOD!!! Kamui is so beautiful!!!! Why does everyone think he looks scary??!?! I'm not kidding I think he's even more beautiful now than he was in X!!! And his outfit under that cloak... Sexay... O.O

I'm so happy for his return I could cry!! I LOVE the way his eyes are drawn in Tsubasa!! ((Most people just get black holes but his... *sighs* They are teh beautifulness...)) And his hair and lips.. So cute!!!! *fangirl squeal*

His poses are also so cute.. and his facial expressions... I'm so happy CLAMP brought him back this way! I was scared I wouldn't like him, but he's... Gorgeous!! O.O In chapter 108 he was almost plain-looking, but now that we get to see him over and over and over in all of his lovely glory... *sighs* Ureshiiii!!!! XD

Show content
KYAAA!!! Fuuma!!! OMG!!! He's so cute!!! His infamous sunglasses have returned!!! I'm so happy Fuuma is here, too.. That was another thing I was afraid of.. With all of CLAMP's weird mixing of characters in TRC I was scared he may not show up even though Kamui is here... ((Since they showed Seishirou without Subaru.. WTF??))

And sorry die-hard Kurogane fans, but Kamui totally pwned him!! XD Don't get me wrong, I love Kurorin, too, but Kamui is my LIFE!!!!

Phew, OK, all fangirl-isms aside, I can't wait to see who is under those cloaks!! I HAVE to know!!!
.:The Poem of the Wind and Trees:.

KuroFai fans! Click the link and vote for KF!

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #6 on: March 16 2006, 07:59 am »
This chapter is interesting. And conveniently, nothing explained at all. XD

Kamui is very very pretty in this chapter. But...
Show content
Ergh. Is it just me or does Kamui vs. Kurogane seem way too much like a cheap "CLAMP Crossover Showdown"? *gets whacked with pineapples* Okay, okay, I know that's the whole point of Tsubasa. ^^;; That's just the weird feeling I got while reading it. And I was so cheering when Kurogane smacked Kamui into the ceiling. ^___^

So Kamui is black and Fuuma is white? Interesting. And as soon as I saw Kamui's necklace, I thought - Seishirou! I had to check, but they're different. I wonder if Fuuma has a necklace too. *counts guys behind Fuuma* Hmm... yep, seven. I'm really curious to know who's who now.

And those color pages are just awesome. Best part of the chapter.

Offline AkaiYuki

• "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #7 on: March 16 2006, 08:03 am »
LOL, actually Pikari, now that you mentioned it, it WAS almost kinda cheap!! XD But so was the Seishirou one waaaay back in Outo! XD Either way, I still loved it!! I don't mind watching Kamui having to jump in smexay ways no matter what the reason!! XD I still wanna see it!!! ((Heh heh, of course I wish he was fighting with Fuu Fuu, but maybe we'll see some of that in the next chapter...)) There had BETTER be some FK ((Not KF, you guys!!)) fluff soon!! And those people under those cloaks had BETTER contain a certain onmyouji and a certain Sakurazukamori!!! Or Yuki will be teh MAD...

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline Chang

• Dedicated Fan
  • yat yan sei gaai bui
« Reply #8 on: March 16 2006, 08:09 am »
YAY! i can't read it at the moment coz I'm not on my home computer...but I will when i get home! =)
I wonder what kind of fate awaits me?
I don't want to regret being born
There is courage inside my sadness
I believe I can grasp that radiance
The tears of the blue sky are pouring down
One day they'll change into smiles

Forum Family:
Tatasenko: my awesome sister ^_^

Offline AkaiYuki

• "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #9 on: March 16 2006, 08:24 am »
Ohhh... shoot.. I just noticed something:

Show content
Kamui-chan doesn't have his cute little scars on his hands anymore!! I'm depressed, now!!

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline Mina

• Obsessed Fan
  • この世に「外人」なんていない
« Reply #10 on: March 16 2006, 08:29 am »
Haha, I did it... I took the colored images, fixed the skins on both Syaorans (because they look... messed up from the text of previous page), put them together (in a rush, so there is big fat line down the midde  :sweatdrop:), shrunk it, and now it's my wallpaper, lol.

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #11 on: March 16 2006, 09:29 am »
LOL, actually Pikari, now that you mentioned it, it WAS almost kinda cheap!! XD But so was the Seishirou one waaaay back in Outo! XD

Heh, that's true. ^^ I guess Seishirou's didn't seem so weird because I hadn't yet read TB at the time. At least they ended as a draw. I bet CLAMP would get pounded with fangirls from either side if one or the other lost. XD I know why else it seemed so weird - because Kurogane and Kamui are so off-balance, it seems, even if they were equal strength. Kurogane and Seishirou were more equals - in size, weapon, etc... Kamui is so little compared to Kuro, it's almost cute. XD But he's also super-feisty. ^^ Now what *I* want to see... is Fai vs. Kamui. Heh... battle of the angsty pretty-boys. They'd dodge and never hit each other once.
<--- *wants to see Fai make Kamui cry*  Okay, I'll shut up before the Kamui fangirls kill me. XD I don't hate Kamui, really. He's too pretty to hate.

Show content
Kamui-chan doesn't have his cute little scars on his hands anymore!! I'm depressed, now!!
Yeah, I figured this wouldn't be the "real" X world. The crossbows kind of gave away that from the beginning. *comforts Yuki-chan*

Oh, if I didn't have a pretty new KuroFai fanart on my desktop, I'd so want that wallpaper too, Mina. ^^;;

Offline AkaiYuki

• "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #12 on: March 16 2006, 11:08 am »
KYAAA!!! Fai couldn't make Kamui cryyy!!! Kamui is WAY more powerful than Fai!!! But... Since I'm like that I actually kinda want Kamui to cry... So maybe it wouldn't be bad if that happened...

But then again, has anyone noticed Kamui hasn't used any psychic power? O.O Does that mean he doesn't have any?? Maybe Fai COULD kick Kamui's butt, at least in the Tsubasa universe.

And about the fight, the size difference is what makes me prefer it to be Kamui vs. Kuro instead of Kamui vs. Fai!! It's so CUTE to see Kamui's cute little body cutely jumping around all over the cute place!! XD ((Wait, the place isn't cute...))

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #13 on: March 16 2006, 11:41 am »
YES! (hyperventilates) This completely made my day, along with xxxHOLiC Chapter 101. (dies of happiness)
Show content
Doumeki's grandfather is... too awesome for words. I just love that he's checking out his grandson's future husband like he is. XD Or at least that's my fangirl interpretation. Yeah. And now back to Tsubasa.

And Fai vs. Kamui would be fascinating, methinks. I'm thinking Fuuma vs. Kurogane would rock hard, and nobody's mentioned that. And the Kamui vs. Kurogane didn't feel -that- cheap to me.

I agree with Pikari- if either lost or won, CLAMP would be pounded by the fangirls on both... all four... all six... sides. Yeah. It's pretty hard to please us fangirls in some ways, and yet so easy in others.
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline suu_no_clover

• Syaoran shipper. Beware the OTP. >:E
  • "A True Fan"
  • Listener; Lurker; 'Lol'-er.
« Reply #14 on: March 16 2006, 12:05 pm »
Suu got herself grounded for waiting up for this chaptire at 3 AM... XD I shouldn't be here. ^^"

Show content
Nyaa! Kuro-pon got his *** kicked! This is certainly a first for our dear ninja. And at last we see Fuuma and the rest? Hyuu!
Not to mention the splach page! *fangirl squeals* It's been a while since the last color splash!

This is certainly a chapter I'm going to buy.
~*~sparkly signature goes here~*~

Livejournal // Last.FM // MyAnimeList

Offline Hira

• Good Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #15 on: March 16 2006, 12:10 pm »
WOW! I feel relieved...
This world ISN'T the actual X world... I mean, flying motorcycles...
The logos, too... Intsead of having the emblem of "Seven Stars" and "Tree of Life" printed on their cloaks, it's "Tokyo Tower" and "Devil and Angel Wings surrounding an Arrow"
This looks more like two factions of normal people who ARE affected by Sakura's feather instead of 14 superheroes crushing the planet.
I guess I'm happy about that because if this REALLY is the doing of the feather, then chances are, the planet may have a chance to be restored if they retrieve Sakura's feather... Unlike the actual X, where
Show content
Either way, humans are gonna die, by their own pollution or by the Dragon of Earth

And, Fuuma doesn't have the sentence "I'm a sick, perverted, sadistic bastard" written on his forehead, which makes me like him now.
I guess what makes Kamui looks "better" in Tsubasa than in the actual X is the fact that CLAMP doesn't make him look so feminine... Poor kid, CLAMP actually admitted that they wanted to make Kamui nothing more than a poor puppy for people to kick around ever since
Show content
Kotori gets diced into French Fries

Offline Hack

• LuckyStar
  • Dedicated Fan
« Reply #16 on: March 16 2006, 02:10 pm »
by me.

Offline Hack

• LuckyStar
  • Dedicated Fan
« Reply #17 on: March 16 2006, 02:15 pm »
wow...that's interesting chapter..but they won't tell us everything in one chapter eh?
by me.

Offline Senefen

• Super Fan
  • Chemicals imbalance, who needs them anyway?
« Reply #18 on: March 16 2006, 02:52 pm »
BETTER contain a certain onmyouji and a certain Sakurazukamori!!!
[fangirlism]Yes SUBARU!!!!! ;_; *love* He was good looking in TB he was uber hot in X what's he going to be like in Tsubasa!????!![/fangirlism]

About "E" I think its the same as in xxxholic prob, there "E" ment bait if you go by BYWS translations and "game" (as in prey) in the offical Del Ray.

Lots of nice Kamui moments but not enough other nice things like Fai, hurt Syaoran, Doh/DoE, things being explained. The fight was cool, maybe a little cheap but I didnt mind. I would have liked more substance tho.

If Kamui keeps being so Hawt Subaru is gonna have comptition :D he's so much better looking than X-Kamui. Love the new eyes.

Offline svclover

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #19 on: March 16 2006, 06:03 pm »
oh dear oh dear oh dear~~~~~ so excited to see kamui!! but...

Where is Subaru???????? hopefully he's under one of the cloaks