AuthorTopic: Wolf's Rain  (Read 2675 times)

Offline Strawberry

• cRAzY fan
  • Strawberries Are Sweet
Wolf's Rain
« on: March 16 2006, 01:28 am »
Has anybody seen this Anime?

I have only seen episode 1 back at the London Expo in October 2005 and it looks so cool. The animation, music and story caught my eyes and I hope to watch the other episodes soon. Also the opening theme called "stray" was sung in English which was quite a cool song  :rotfl:

I recently also purchased vol.1 of the DVD, but never had the time to wacth it due to 5 courseworks >.<", but anyway what do you think of this Anime?
Do NOT under estimate the powers of strawberries

Saikou Ni Happy! Forum / NERV Forum

Offline Ando

• Just wasting my days...
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Ando's profile is a non-smoking area.
Re: Wolf's Rain
« Reply #1 on: March 16 2006, 03:41 am »
I recently finished watching this anime, and I liked it alot. The artwork was gorgeous (gotta love the way they draw the eyes!) and well-detailed, and the mood was melancholy and fairly dark, which I highly appreciate. To me, the music felt kind of average, nothing that I'd go around humming although the intro grew on me for every time I heard it. But overall, I liked the show very much. The one thing that could need improvement would be the lack of character developement.
Spoiler for the last episode:
Show content
For those of you who have watched the whole show, what are your theories about the ending? Did they reach Paradise, at which the world was reborn? Or was Paradise and Earth the same thing all along? Me, such an open ending surprised me, but in a good way - I love those kind of endings.
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more: it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Offline LSD

• - DECEASED -
  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • SHUT UP VOICES or i'll poke you with a Q-tip again
« Reply #2 on: March 18 2006, 01:03 pm »
i havent finishing it ^^;;
but saw some episodes cant remember how many.. but it was in the time where they find that girll or flower.. or w/e she is.. and its awesome..
and kiba is hot
yeah.. they drawing styles. are .. so full of details .. and kiba's eyes . are just .. *¬*

((siggy made my me.. be nice.. its the first shit i make that actually turns ok- ))

Offline Arcademan

• Hero of CLOW Empire & the Arcademan Universe!
  • Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: March 18 2006, 01:12 pm »
Seen it when it aired on [adult swim] but remember little of it. This is one of the DVD series I'd like to get soon and watch all the episodes :)

"Everything will surely be all right." 「絶対大丈夫だよ。」, "Zettai daijōbu da yo."
"Force without Master, heed the call of my Staff of Dreams, and become my power! SECURE!!!"
Neo-Geo: Come for the games, stay for teh drama!

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #4 on: March 18 2006, 02:50 pm »
I saw an episode a long time ago, demo, I got hopelessly lost. Probably because it was an episode in the middle of the series :sweatdrop: The animation is rather nice though.

Offline cute_me

• cRAzY fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #5 on: March 26 2006, 07:08 am »
I recently finished watching this anime, and I liked it alot. The artwork was gorgeous (gotta love the way they draw the eyes!) and well-detailed, and the mood was melancholy and fairly dark, which I highly appreciate. To me, the music felt kind of average, nothing that I'd go around humming although the intro grew on me for every time I heard it. But overall, I liked the show very much. The one thing that could need improvement would be the lack of character developement.
Spoiler for the last episode:
Show content
For those of you who have watched the whole show, what are your theories about the ending? Did they reach Paradise, at which the world was reborn? Or was Paradise and Earth the same thing all along? Me, such an open ending surprised me, but in a good way - I love those kind of endings.
i finished to see all the episodes not so long ago
Show content
i'm not sure of what happened there , i think that they were reborn in paradise but paradise and earth were the same, or something like that, in my case i don't like that kind of endings, it leaves so many questions.

becuase if u are alone
u can't hurt anyone
and u don't have to get hurt

Offline Rusty

• #1 Sexy Bishie Lover
  • Super Fan
  • if you keep bugging me i will eat you
« Reply #6 on: March 27 2006, 12:01 am »
ooh i really liked this one!!  and kiba is just hot!!  but about the ending---
Show content
me thinks that the series started all over again at the end.... like the race for paradise would always go on or something coz the last scene was kinda like the starting of the series.

~~XXForum FamilyXX~~
<3 Big Sisters!! <3
S.Espoire
Fye-chan 
sofiacardcaptors

<3 Little Sister!! <3
Deathwish
<3 Cousin!! <3
Pretty/LSD

Offline wishingstarx

• ~//Kaze//~
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #7 on: March 28 2006, 01:55 pm »
-_-'' i haven't seen it...

"Maybe the wind can take us, as it blows along."

Watashi no Forum Kazoku:
imouto-chan: Okamirei, suu_no_clover, Moonflower121, Star Wings
onee-san:  bie liao, Kumiko, minty, Aya-Chan, Shiunu, Ashlee, littlekitty, ~Emethyst~