5 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 60

AuthorTopic: X 1999  (Read 25184 times)

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
Re: X 1999
« Reply #40 on: July 11 2005, 01:17 pm »
no, CLAMP reached up to the 18th volume I think, but they had to stop it to work on xxxholic, TRC, and Kobato. It's too bad...I wanted to see how it ended. I think they had to stop Gohou Drug too?

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #41 on: July 12 2005, 04:13 am »
so the movie is different from the tv series? oO;
I saw the movie last month..(many thanks to Zak-kun!) it was a little..strange :sweatdrop:
Kamui ended up killing Fuuma :cry:

In the anime, Kamui releases his kekkai, and I think he dies saving everyone and purifying Fuuma...all I know is, you never see him, but you do see the other survivors. And in the anime, Kusanagi, Nekoi, Seichiro, Arashi and Fuuma survive. Subaru nearly survives, but gives his life to help Kmaui in the final episode - he pushes Kamui out of the way of an attack, and his wound opens up.

Shonen-ai? Hmm...many people (inlcuding me) have interpreted Kmaui as liking Fuuma as more than a friend, and vice versa, but it was never significantly proved...just hunches.

Yeah, the manga was stopped....the sad thing is, if they only got around to drawing a few more chapters, the whole series would be complete! Why stop, just to begin new work? It doesn't make sense to me....

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #42 on: July 12 2005, 06:59 am »
I'm not sure I want to get into the whole series if there is no end!
That might drive me crazy unless I could come up with my own satisfactory end to it all!

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #43 on: July 12 2005, 07:07 am »
The manga may not have an end, but the anime series defintiely did (and the last episodes, where main characters began to die, were so sad! Especially Subaru and Seishirou's episode, and the final one!)

The movie has an alternate ending, so you can choose which one you like best. I prefer the anime ending, but I wish Kamui had not died to be able to save Fuuma as well as the world, and had lived instead.

FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #44 on: July 12 2005, 07:23 am »
It sounds pretty sad to me.
I'm still trying to get over Tokyo Babylon.

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #45 on: July 22 2005, 09:07 am »
Can anyone tell me where to find Kamui's character song, sung by Seki Tomokazu?
I'll give a cookie to whoever can find it for me!!

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #46 on: July 22 2005, 09:13 am »
you mean 'Yakusoku'? I think I have that...hang on, I'll put it up on rapidshare  :keke:

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #47 on: July 22 2005, 09:17 am »

Offline Hira

• Good Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #48 on: July 22 2005, 10:31 am »
I think they've actually declared that they won't continue X anymore because the topic was too hard to continue or something along the line like that.  Plus, it's the year 2005 by now, it would not make sense according to the ending prophesized by Hinoto- dono:
The Dragons of Heaven (for some reason, not including Arashi and Sorata) gathered at the Tokyo Tower as the world is being immersed in water.

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #49 on: July 22 2005, 01:14 pm »
Thanks SO MUCH!
A cookie for you, Okamirei!

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #50 on: July 26 2005, 09:33 pm »
Okamirei, do you have the other X OST songs too?

The manga may not be continued for another reason too...both the movie and series have given it endings,and the tv series one was particularly good. CLAMP may be worried about coming 2nd best to the anime series with their manga ending.

Offline AkaiYuki

• Kuro-GANE?!? Dun dun duuunnn... o.o
  • "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #51 on: September 01 2005, 04:23 am »
I think they've actually declared that they won't continue X anymore because the topic was too hard to continue or something along the line like that. Plus, it's the year 2005 by now, it would not make sense according to the ending prophesized by Hinoto- dono:
The Dragons of Heaven (for some reason, not including Arashi and Sorata) gathered at the Tokyo Tower as the world is being immersed in water.

Hate to break it to everyone, but there is an ending to X. However, CLAMP had a little "problem" with their publishers and they won't let them publish it without modifying it somehow. (They made them do that with Wish and I think Clover, too. But CLAMP won't change the ending for X.) But for more positive X news, did everyone know there is going to be a new X artbook released on September 30th called X Infinity? (Good news for some, bad news for me. The release date missed my birthday by three days! *growls*)
.:The Poem of the Wind and Trees:.

KuroFai fans! Click the link and vote for KF!

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline augustserenade

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #52 on: February 20 2006, 03:56 pm »
Argh, I want Clamp to finish all their unfishished works. Maybe when Tsubasa and xxxHolic end.

I've seen X the Movie, but not the anime. How many episodes are there?

I wish I could own an X artbook. The drawings are the most beautiful Clamp has ever done, in my opinion. ^^

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #53 on: February 20 2006, 04:12 pm »
The X anime has 24 episodes and a thirty-minute OAV that basically was just to pump people up for the series itself; it is artistically beautiful, though. I'm not sure if the OAV has been released over here; has it? I know the series has.

And just so people know, there are 18 officially released tankoubon, but the first five or so chapters of volume 19 have actually been printed as well, but just in Asuka, the magazine that was serializing X. bwsy.nethas scanlations. Has this been said? I'm not sure. And I'm 99.99% certain the argument over X is also the reason that Legal Drug is on hold; they were being serialized by the same company. Edit: Actually, it's bwys.net
« Last Edit: February 22 2006, 02:47 pm by LadyUltima »
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #54 on: March 08 2006, 09:20 am »
news!  X/1999 will be continued someday! truth about X's haitus

Now I understand why they've stopped it. yokatta, I'm so glad that CLAMP's going to finish X.  :keke:

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #55 on: March 08 2006, 09:40 am »
Gah! Now I feel bad. I've been angry with Asuka, because I thought they'd tried to make CLAMP change the ending. (begs Asuka's forgiveness)
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline AkaiYuki

• "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #56 on: March 08 2006, 11:02 am »
Oh my gosh! So for the first year or two we all called CLAMP lazy, then the next year or two we all wanted to rip every existing issue of ASUKA to shreds, and now we know the truth! They're both innocent and we've been blaming them all along!!!!

I feel SO guilty...

But I still wonder about other manga CLAMP has put on hiatus... O.O Were ANY of them their publisher's fault? Or did all of them have something to do with an existing event? Who knows...

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline augustserenade

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #57 on: March 08 2006, 04:31 pm »
Ooh, that makes total sense, and yet I never would have thought of that. I'm sorry for ever thinking CLAMP-sensei were being lazy now. @_@

But I still wonder about other manga CLAMP has put on hiatus... O.O Were ANY of them their publisher's fault? Or did all of them have something to do with an existing event? Who knows...

Yes... It doesn't seem that Gohou Drug has anything dealing in a touchy subject in today's society. I wonder too.

Offline .::ka::.

• "HUmp!" like Kuro-tan XD
  • Mega Fan
  • HUmp ?!
« Reply #58 on: March 11 2006, 12:17 am »
X is a wonderful manga !
Is anyone here know where I can find X's anime bittorent ? I found it everywhere but .... ;___;
- Starting from here - Let's make a promise - You and me - Let's just be honest -
Kurogane is <3

My Precious <~ down for a while >___>  | My Journal
Forum Family
My lovely little sis XD Kai Mizuki [/i] & Aya-chan[/i]

Offline AkaiYuki

• "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #59 on: March 11 2006, 03:31 am »
X is a wonderful manga !
Is anyone here know where I can find X's anime bittorent ? I found it everywhere but .... ;___;

Hmm, I don't know for sure.. Since it's licensed I bet it'll be harder to find, now.

But about the manga: I can't believe that CLAMP is going to find a way to serialize X again!!! After half a DECADE of us fans patiently waiting it seems our reward has come!! XD XD I'm so nervous!! >_< I have NO idea what's going to happen!! I was so happy when I read on chibiyuuto's livejournal that X would be continuing I nearly cried!!! XD In fact, I bet the only reason I didn't cry was because seeing you-know-who in chapter 108 of TRC made me cry.. So maybe all my crying for the week was up! XD

Vote for KUROFAI!