AuthorTopic: Sakura's Feelings: Anime vs. Manga *Warning May Contain Spoilers*  (Read 8592 times)

Offline Shiunu

• I've got a hole in me pocket!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
Re: Sakura's Feelings: Anime vs. Manga *Warning May Contain Spoilers*
« Reply #20 on: March 04 2006, 09:49 am »
Cardcaptor Takato, I agree with you. I always think of Sakura in the anime loving Syaoran the whole time but she just never realized it. I think that is why when he was leaving, it actually hit her that she loved him the whole time. Besides the fact of him confessing to her. I just don't think she ever realized it.

Little Sisters: bie liao, babypigggy, Fai, and Okamirei
Fellow Beatle Fangirl: hoshisenshi ^^
Cousins: Hikari_Blaze, aishiteru, Moon Li
Me and bie liao are in love! We never give up on our guys! <3

Offline aishiteru

• dedicated to animes & asian dramas
  • Dedicated Fan
  • i L0VE syaoran!
Re: Sakura's Feelings: Anime vs. Manga *Warning May Contain Spoilers*
« Reply #21 on: March 04 2006, 01:02 pm »
Cardcaptor Takato, I agree with you. I always think of Sakura in the anime loving Syaoran the whole time but she just never realized it. I think that is why when he was leaving, it actually hit her that she loved him the whole time. Besides the fact of him confessing to her. I just don't think she ever realized it.

i understand what you mean about how she always loved syaoran in the anime, but, we're just not that happy about how it was portrayed because of course, knowing all of us ccs fans, we would have thought it from the beginning. but, you gotta realize that there was no hint, not even one slight bit of a hint that she was in love with him and just never realized it.

of course, like, i understand that she never realized it until the end so that's why it appears so rushed, but like, even if she has loved him from the start, we should have been clued in on little tips and hints here and there. but we have none. so that's why all of us believe that her confession was rushed.
"Dreams can be such dangerous things: they smolder on like a fire does and sometimes consume us completely." - Memoirs of a Geisha[/center]