AuthorTopic: Fanfic - A memory she will not recieve  (Read 2348 times)

Offline bie liao

• Bishie of the moment : back on my Kamui spree
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Vampire + Love = Kamui
Fanfic - A memory she will not recieve
« on: February 10 2006, 11:18 am »
A story about memories that Sakura can't get because they involve Syaoran too much.  Really its just little one-shots about Syaoran and Sakura before Tsubasa.

Episode One!

Echo of my joy

It was a normal day in the palace, with Touya chasing down an overexcited Sakura and an anxious Yukito playing referee.  When Syaoran stepped up to the castle gates with his father, he knew exactly what to expect.

Total chaos.

And indeed, as soon as the pair stepped foot in the throne room, the reaction was instantaneous;  Touya switched from brotherly mode to I’m-watching-you-punk mode.  Yukito eased into a stance, ready to subdue Touya if necessary.  And Sakura, dearest Sakura, she flung herself at Syaoran and ended up knocking them both down.

Syaoran gladly took the brunt of the fall, and gently held his princess as she clung to him in a hug, feeling her laughter springing forth like water to a man dying of thirst.  He greedily basked in it, the warmth of her little body on his as she slowly pulled away and slid off his lap, though they stayed sitting down.

“Syaoran!  Its so good so see you again!”

“It is nice to see you as well, Sakura-hime…”  Sakura’s face settled into a weary pout, and she poked him helplessly.

“Neee, its Sakura.  Sa- ku - ra.”

He flushed, looking up at her brother and his father and the high priest.  Two of them were smiling, and one was glaring at him.  Guess who’s who.

“Sakura.” He smiled warmly, the smile growing as a cute pink tinge filled her cheeks.

“Ne, Syaoran, come with me?  I want to go walking…” After she said this, she threw a dirty look at Touya, who was still glaring at Syaoran.  Syaoran gave an unsteady smile at Touya, who’s glare lessened only slightly under the hesitant boy’s curved lips.

“Hai, Hi- Sakura.”  He received a beaming grin from the princess, who nonchantly grabbed his hand and pulled him along.  Touya sighed as the two left the hall, leaning against a pillar as Fujitaka and Yukito traded knowing looks.

“I hate it when you’re right, Yukito…” The newly appointed King muttered, hearing a peal of laughter from the princess and the low chuckle of the archaeologists son echo in the room around them, telling them all they needed to know about the future.

-

Wai, arigatou for reading this far!
[ - Without a p a s t, and unable to see the f u t u r e, I am here in the p r e s e n t, believing in m y s e l f. - ]

The smile her highness gave me was so warm.  Just looking at it, I felt a warmth in my own chest.  I thought that I always, always wanted to see her smile. - Syaoran, TRC Volume 4

[ -  F o r u m  F a m i l y  - ]
Little sis - hikari_blaze ; babypigggy ; Okamirei ; wishingstarx
Big sis - Moon Li ; lilaznrycegurl ; Shiunu  ; Aya-chan
Aunt - pretty
Cousin - *+chibiwings+* ; Cherry-chan

My NEW Photobucket Account with never before seen graphics!

Offline Shiunu

• I've got a hole in me pocket!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
Re: Fanfic - A memory she will not recieve
« Reply #1 on: February 10 2006, 11:19 am »
Awesome! I love it! I'm so glad you posted it! I can't wait until the next part.

Little Sisters: bie liao, babypigggy, Fai, and Okamirei
Fellow Beatle Fangirl: hoshisenshi ^^
Cousins: Hikari_Blaze, aishiteru, Moon Li
Me and bie liao are in love! We never give up on our guys! <3

Offline bie liao

• Dedicated Fan
  • Vampire + Love = Kamui
« Reply #2 on: February 10 2006, 11:23 am »
Arigatou! -bowbow-
[ - Without a p a s t, and unable to see the f u t u r e, I am here in the p r e s e n t, believing in m y s e l f. - ]

The smile her highness gave me was so warm.  Just looking at it, I felt a warmth in my own chest.  I thought that I always, always wanted to see her smile. - Syaoran, TRC Volume 4

Aunt - pretty

Offline Shiunu

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #3 on: February 10 2006, 11:24 am »
Your getting a cookie for this! Hehe!

Offline bie liao

• Dedicated Fan
  • Vampire + Love = Kamui
« Reply #4 on: February 10 2006, 11:25 am »
Yay 8 cookies!  I had to go look and see where I got my 7th, I got so confused...^ ^;;

Aunt - pretty

Offline Shiunu

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #5 on: February 10 2006, 11:26 am »
No problem! I've already gave you like 2 or 3.