AuthorTopic: Chaptire 101  (Read 9084 times)

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
Re: Chaptire 101
« Reply #20 on: January 12 2006, 11:40 am »
God YES! That 'Fai-kaasan' and 'Kurogane-tousan' will be wonderful to see animated! The anime seems to cut down on the hints of KuroxFai, but that definitely has to stay! Personally, if the 'Fai-kaasan' and 'Kurogane-tousan' stay in the anime I will be completely and utterly convinced that Clamp is going to make KuroxFai canon. We'll get them married off yet. I'm so sad I had to wait for so long to get this chapitre, what with being off the internet for three weeks.
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline Mikomaxless

• Hello! I'm just the ordinary semi-anime addict.
« Reply #21 on: January 12 2006, 02:19 pm »
Ok, I'm a bit stupid here. Where is it translated? I didn't see any english translations of the Tsubasa chapter 101. I downloaded it, and, its in japanese... but, I can't read it. ; ;
Whats the point in having a strong weapon, if I can't even use it to protect the woman I love?

I told you, for the last time, that title belongs to me! -Edward Elric.

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #22 on: January 12 2006, 02:44 pm »
Ok, I'm a bit stupid here. Where is it translated? I didn't see any english translations of the Tsubasa chapter 101. I downloaded it, and, its in japanese... but, I can't read it. ; ;
You can find translations for the latest chapters here. :)
http://makenai.org/tsubasa

Offline Minoushka

• ヽ( ´ー`)ノ
« Reply #23 on: January 12 2006, 08:13 pm »
I like your translations Pikari ^w^ I don't understand english very well but they are so clear !^^

* Minoushka hoped to see the past of Fye T.T
The chapter is...good >< but I prefer thousand times the precedents >< more things will occur the next time at least... I hope for it!

Offline alon

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #24 on: January 17 2006, 03:07 am »
Where can I find 101 MANGA of Tsubasa translated. please help me

Offline KirakiraInu

• Good Fan
  • The Cat's Eye Cafe Kitties
« Reply #25 on: January 19 2006, 07:14 am »
Um. I can't download this yet, but WHY did Mokona start calling Fai "kaa-san" and Kurogane "too-san"? O_O That's pretty ODD. BUt funny heheh!
They say when you fall, it's best to fall straight to the bottom, and the forther you have to crawl back up, the stronger and greater you'll become as a result - Hiyono Yuizaki (Spiral-suiri no kizuna)

Offline Sohru-san

• Sakura Syaoran Li
  • Good Fan
  • "I love Syaoran! Syaoran, you're my #1!"
« Reply #26 on: January 19 2006, 07:26 am »
How do I download these chapters? I'm a little confused!
Anime Dreams - An Anime Role-play site that involves CardCaptors Sakura and Tsubasa!

Precious Memories - The younger version of Syaoran and Sakura in TRC RPG, Card Captors Sakura Continues  RPG, Revelations - The pairings include MeilingxSyaoran, TomoyoxEriol, SakuraxYukito, etc. RPG

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #27 on: January 19 2006, 07:32 am »
Please read this thread to find places to download the chapters
and translations:

http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=2146.0

Offline Sohru-san

• Sakura Syaoran Li
  • Good Fan
  • "I love Syaoran! Syaoran, you're my #1!"
« Reply #28 on: January 19 2006, 02:42 pm »
Arigatou! :)
Anime Dreams - An Anime Role-play site that involves CardCaptors Sakura and Tsubasa!

Precious Memories - The younger version of Syaoran and Sakura in TRC RPG, Card Captors Sakura Continues  RPG, Revelations - The pairings include MeilingxSyaoran, TomoyoxEriol, SakuraxYukito, etc. RPG

Offline AkaiYuki

• Kuro-GANE?!? Dun dun duuunnn... o.o
  • "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #29 on: January 27 2006, 02:04 pm »
Um. I can't download this yet, but WHY did Mokona start calling Fai "kaa-san" and Kurogane "too-san"? O_O That's pretty ODD. BUt funny heheh!

Well Fai started it when he called Kurorin "Otousan" in Piffle World waaay back in chapter 80-something or 90-something... I'm sure Mokona was just following through like he did with saying "hyuu"! XD They just love annoying Kuropi!
.:The Poem of the Wind and Trees:.

KuroFai fans! Click the link and vote for KF!

Vote for KUROFAI!