AuthorTopic: a quick question  (Read 4159 times)

Offline Hira

• Good Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
a quick question
« on: January 20 2006, 10:18 am »
I remember a long, long time ago, I heard a piece of song (sung by Maaya, I think)... and it began with "haru no-" I forgot the rest.
I think she sang the song for the Tsubasa movie. The music is very peaceful, just singing and guitar, very nice guitar.
Does anyone know what that song is?

Offline hirondelle

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
Re: a quick question
« Reply #1 on: April 04 2006, 09:42 am »
not a clue...the only Maaya-san song I know is Loop....well for tsubasa anyway....gomen!

Offline AznFFTRCCCSxxxholicGirl

• Good:reveled on ur outside but evil:refected on u
« Reply #2 on: October 30 2006, 05:03 am »
it's alright for all of your gomens. it doesn't matter. I love all types of anime songs. well, if they're dubbed in english, then no . I won't take that. I've never heard the song Loop before. maybe I have maybe not.

c how the world is when life cannot live on if only................................... ...............

Offline ricochet

• The Silent Killer
  • Big Fan
  • [Insert Creative/Smart Talk here]
« Reply #3 on: March 11 2007, 02:51 pm »
It's called High Touch.I'm pretty sure..  :heh: if you want the download you can find it at gendou ;D
Gomen if I gave you the wrong title.BTW When in the movie was it?like scenes or stuff.

EDIT:I skimmed the movie and the song you are looking for is by Yui Makino not Maaya Sakamoto
its called:Amrita

P.S.I agree w/ you its peaceful. :haha:  :D  :haha:

_______________________________________ ________
I will protect you!
_______________________________________ ________
syaoran-kun.....

Offline AznFFTRCCCSxxxholicGirl

• Good:reveled on ur outside but evil:refected on u
« Reply #4 on: April 26 2007, 12:09 pm »
I have the song:Amrita
and I even got in Gendou too! or even you can find it at
gh.ffshrine.org

PS: Amrita is by Yui Makino and MAaya Sakamoto sang Loop, Kazemachi Jet, Spica, Yubiwa, Mata Ashita, Light of love, you're not alone, Friends, Tune the rainbow, yoake no Kaze Kikinagara, Gravity, tell me what the rain knows, Gift, andKaze ga Fuku Hi.

(some are tsubasa, Wolf's rain, Risky and safety, RahXephon Movie, Ouran High School Host Club, Brain Powered, Escaflowne, and Clamp School Detectives.)

c how the world is when life cannot live on if only................................... ...............