AuthorTopic: Syaoran and Sakura...another cross over?  (Read 2346 times)

Offline Sohru-san

• Sakura Syaoran Li
  • Good Fan
  • "I love Syaoran! Syaoran, you're my #1!"
Syaoran and Sakura...another cross over?
« on: January 19 2006, 06:49 pm »
They've already used Syaoran and Sakura twice [XXXHolic and Tsubasa]. If Tsubasa ends, do you think CLAMP might use them in another story only an older version? I think it would be cool to see them star in different series as they got older. It kind of appears that way. Don't you think? What do you think? If another story was to be created about these two lovers, what do you think it would be? If you think about it, there are a lot of similarities between CCS and Tsubasa. Sakura in CCS was looking for the cards. Sakura in Tsubasa was looking for her feathers. There are probably more similiarities then I'm listing...If another story was to be created, there'd probably be similar circumstances?
Anime Dreams - An Anime Role-play site that involves CardCaptors Sakura and Tsubasa!

Precious Memories - The younger version of Syaoran and Sakura in TRC RPG, Card Captors Sakura Continues  RPG, Revelations - The pairings include MeilingxSyaoran, TomoyoxEriol, SakuraxYukito, etc. RPG

Offline Shiunu

• I've got a hole in me pocket!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
Re: Syaoran and Sakura...another cross over?
« Reply #1 on: January 20 2006, 09:50 am »
Maybe. I would love for another story to be created. I really don't know if CLAMP will make another series with Sakura and Syaoran in it though.

Little Sisters: bie liao, babypigggy, Fai, and Okamirei
Fellow Beatle Fangirl: hoshisenshi ^^
Cousins: Hikari_Blaze, aishiteru, Moon Li
Me and bie liao are in love! We never give up on our guys! <3

Offline Moon

• Ninja!Princess
  • "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #2 on: January 20 2006, 11:12 am »
I don't think CLAMP will make another crossover where Sakura and Syaoran are the main characters. I think one is really enough. Aside from the fact that CLAMP mentions there other series in their different mangas. However, I personally would like if they were to make another crossover to have someone else be the main character instead.
Icon made by animeneko_chan @ lj.com

Forum Family

Fai and Zeldi are my cousins.
Sayora Chan is my onee-chan.
KuroPuppy and Tooya_Mizuki are my Onii-chans.
aishiteru is my Imoto-chan
suu_no_clover is my  Imoto-chan/Yin.
Lexi is my cat.

Offline suu_no_clover

• Syaoran shipper. Beware the OTP. >:E
  • "A True Fan"
  • Listener; Lurker; 'Lol'-er.
« Reply #3 on: January 21 2006, 02:37 am »
They can't over-abuse their posterboy and girl too much, now can they? :hehe:
I'd love to see it but if they made them the stars again, it would show that they're kind of desperate for ideas. (and possible moolah'.)
~*~sparkly signature goes here~*~

Livejournal // Last.FM // MyAnimeList

Offline AkaiYuki

• Kuro-GANE?!? Dun dun duuunnn... o.o
  • "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #4 on: January 21 2006, 03:44 am »
Yeah, I agree. If they use the same characters as the main characters in too many series, it'll be over-kill... I don't know who else they could use, though... I doubt Chii and Hideki are going to star in another manga as the main characters (I don't know why, it'd just seem weird to me...) and I can't really see CLAMP using any of its characters from unfinished series like X or Legal Drug as main characters considering those characters don't even have their own stories complete.

I also can't see them using Subaru and Seishirou again (though I wish they would... *sniff*) because something about their story is just too.. You know... Their story is just so dark and depressing when you get down to it that I doubt CLAMP could make another series with them as the main characters without it still being dark and depressing, which really wouldn't make it that much different than it already is.

But I could be wrong! When I first read and watched CCS waaay back when I could never see Sakura and Syaoran as anything but card captors. But CLAMP portrayed them so well in TRC that I have no problem what so ever with Sakura-hime, Syaoran being an archeaologist (sp?!?!?), Touya being a king, Yukito being a high priest, Tomoyo being a princess, I like everyone's new roles! I also like the new relationships! I NEVER would have thought Sei-chan would meet Syaoran or Nokoru and the boys would meet the TRC gang. It's all really cool!

So, CLAMP could probably do a whole new cross-over featuring S + S or any other couple they like and it'd probably still be a hit and we'd all still love it! XD
.:The Poem of the Wind and Trees:.

KuroFai fans! Click the link and vote for KF!

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #5 on: January 21 2006, 09:38 am »
~ Topic moved to Anime and Manga