AuthorTopic: Your saddest anime moment [spoiler]heregoes[/spoiler] <-- use this  (Read 34592 times)

Offline LSD

• - DECEASED -
  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • SHUT UP VOICES or i'll poke you with a Q-tip again
I'm a really sentimental person and i cry almost for every thing, i cried in the first movie of pokemon! when ash turned into a rock, XD. well it was sad when all the pokemons started to cry for him! and pikachu >< kawaii!! i already said that i was a really sentimental person !!!!!
TRC: when Sakura wake up after finding the second feather and she said "who are you" to syaoran, well it was sad for me *pats to syaoran*
In FMA i cried so many times, i cried when Hughe die, so sad, and i cried more for what his little daughter was saying.  And when nina died!!!! this anime has a lot of sad moments!! how ed try to protects with his live his little bro. ... sad  :cry:
Chrno Crusade: It was sad when Joshua turned into rocks all the kids and i tear a river in the end  And the azamaria story that was told in the episodes when they celebrate the xmas (don't remember the number) but it was so sad.. *drops a tear*
Inuyasha: it was pretty sad the story between inuyasha and kikyo! *hugs inuyasha*
The OVA of rouroni kenshin: it was so sad the part when kenshin killed the girl that he loved! *sigh*  :sad5:

How about you???
« Last Edit: April 25 2006, 03:36 pm by Pretty »

((siggy made my me.. be nice.. its the first shit i make that actually turns ok- ))

Offline ~Bloody_Rose~

• *cough* CAAAAAANNNOOOOONNN!!!!
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • *cough* CAAAANOOOOON!!!!!!
Re: Your saddest anime moment
« Reply #1 on: December 10 2005, 02:23 pm »
TRC: same as pretty-san! the "who are you" thing.. I want to kill sakura that time! I was crying...

Samurai 7(does anyone know that anime?): when Heihachi-dono, Kyuzo-dono & kikucho-dono died. especially Kikucho-dono! when komachi was crying! waa! :cry:

Princess Tutu: When Fakir was shot by the ravens and Princess Tutu was shouting his name... "FAKIR!!!!!!!!"

Naruto: when sasuke leaves sakura (even If i hate sakura I feel sad for her). :sad5:
             when Naruto and Sasuke fights (What's sasuke's problem?!) :angry:

FMA: again juz like pretty, when colonel Hughes died... and elisha (is that right?) has no idea that her father is dead already... :cry:

and many more.. I juz can't remember them

Forum Family:

Big Sis ~ bluetopaz, aya-Chan, moezy-chan                           Forum Husband ~ Kuro-Puppy :noteworthy:
Lil Sis ~ cardcaptors_ria, babypiggy, kudan                 'Kino no Tabi Lover' sis ~ Zeldi :inlove:
Tamer~ tsukihime                 Daughter: Modo-rashi
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline snowangel

• Good Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #2 on: December 10 2005, 02:39 pm »
Five come to mind (beward of spoilers):

In TRC when Sakura wakes up again but Syaoran is actually by her side and she asks "who are you" than later Syaoran is standing out in the rain, I felt so bad for him.

In Air there's two, Misuzu's goal right when "Aozora" started to play and at the rooftop when Minagi had to say good-bye to Michiru (this latter one made me cry buckets for some reason).

In FMA, when Ed and Al realize what Nina's dad did to her and her dog and when they passed away.

In Kanon when Yuuichi finally remembered what actually happened to Ayu and they played the whole flashback (the flashback was sad).

moezychan

« Reply #3 on: December 10 2005, 03:53 pm »
The Second CCS movie when Sakura sealed the card and Syaoran was going to lose his most important feeling instead of Sakura

Episode 66: The Person Sakura Likes Most when Syaoran is comforting her at the swing set

Episode 67: Sakura, Syaoran and the Tsukimine Shrine when Syaoran states that he won't tell Sakura that he loves her so she won't have to feel upset

Episode 21: Sakura and Her Kind Father; when she captures the sleep card and she falls and breaks her fathers' laptop. I'm crying just thinking about it.

Offline Møon Li

• Aishiteru SyaorAndru <3
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #4 on: December 10 2005, 04:02 pm »
In Candy Candy... almots all the time, is a very sady anime :(

Saint Seiya... when the bronze saint Hyoga Cygnud and his sensei, the gold saint Kamyu no Aquarius die :( a very sentimental moment... or when the gold saint Shaka no Virgo, in Hades chapter, knows that will die and sends a sign of that to the goddess Athena.

Sandybell... when her dad dies :( the way she cries just made me want to cry :cry:

TRC... it was so sad when it seems that Fye dies hehe... when Sakura get up of her sleep and doen't remember Syaoran.

When we love, we want to be better than we already are... and love makes us better"

♥ Syaoran Loves Me ♥

~*Forum Family*~
Daughters: Okamirei, Star Wings
Little sisters:pretty.sofiacardcaptors.babypigggy.TimeMachine.bie liao.charcoalz.kudan.Aya-Chan.Kairi.SailorYue.tsubasaHime199.EuphoriaBliss.nicole_shimun
Little brothers: 89757knight.Kouichi
Nieces: Moonflower121.hikari_blaze.Monse-chan.littlekitty
Cousins: Director of Music.aishiteru.

Møon LUNiTe CHRoNiCLE

Offline Time-Machine

• We're all worms, but I do believe I am a glowworm.
  • Donators
  • Great Fan
« Reply #5 on: December 10 2005, 06:17 pm »
Episode 21: Sakura and Her Kind Father; when she captures the sleep card and she falls and breaks her fathers' laptop. I'm crying just thinking about it.

I always cry there. I bawl. It's something that I can really identify with and I just feel so sorry for Sakura...and then...Fujitaka is so nice... :sad5:

I also cry when Touya has to give up his magic to Yue, and you think Yukito is going to disappear, and then Sakura is standing right outside and she is so upset that she wasn't stronger.

Sailor Moon makes me cry in a couple of places, but especially
Show content
in the last season when Sailor Moon finds out the Tuxedo Mask has been killed, and then I just keep crying for the rest of the series, but the deaths that hit the most are Tuxedo Mask's, Sailor Mars, and Sailor Uranus and Neptune... :cry: I sob when Uranus and Neptune die... it's just so... :sad5:

And in Fushigi Yuugi
Show content
when Noriko dies...
I just fall to peices...

Maybe I cry too easy, but thinking of all this has suddenly made me very sad  :cry:

Special thanks to Kiramiki for the pic in my siggy and avatar!

Forum Family
little sisters: babypigggy, Quimmy
big sister: Moon Li

Offline ~Bloody_Rose~

• *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #6 on: December 10 2005, 06:29 pm »
in the last season when Sailor Moon finds out the Tuxedo Mask has been killed, and then I just keep crying for the rest of the series, but the deaths that hit the most are Tuxedo Mask's, Sailor Mars, and Sailor Uranus and Neptune... :cry: I sob when Uranus and Neptune die... it's just so... :sad5:

Oh! I cried there too! When sailormoon saw the gold star seed and when she find out that its' mamoru's, she cried! I like Mamoru-san a lot so i cried too! And the uranusxneptune thing! A! They're trying to reach each others hands! They want to be together even if they're going to die!

Forum Family:

Big Sis ~ bluetopaz, aya-Chan, moezy-chan                           Forum Husband ~ Kuro-Puppy :noteworthy:
Lil Sis ~ cardcaptors_ria, babypiggy, kudan                 'Kino no Tabi Lover' sis ~ Zeldi :inlove:

Offline cute_me

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #7 on: December 11 2005, 05:56 am »
***spoiler***
- in Chrono crusade when Rosette was crying for more time and chrono couldn't do anything to stop her tears
- in weiss kreuz when omi's sister die in his hands.
- in weiss kreuz when Youji killed the woman he loved, i think her name was Asuka.
- Pita ten when Shia dissapears.
- in TRC when sakura woke up and she couldn't reconize Syaoran
- in FMA when Hughes die.
- in FMWS when Mitsuki discovers that Eichi is dead.

becuase if u are alone
u can't hurt anyone
and u don't have to get hurt

Offline LSD

• - DECEASED -
  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • SHUT UP VOICES or i'll poke you with a Q-tip again
« Reply #8 on: December 11 2005, 07:48 am »
Weiss kreuz... how could i forgot that sad anime serie!! i cried when how omi cried when his sis die!!!! ¨hugs to omi*
And I tough that FYE died too!!! i couln't stop crying!!!! since finally i discovered it was a game and fye wasn't really dead!!! thanks god!!

((siggy made my me.. be nice.. its the first shit i make that actually turns ok- ))

Offline Gabys!

• Good Fan
  • SeeKiNg FoR HaPPiNeSS...
« Reply #9 on: December 11 2005, 09:00 am »
:sad5:I agree with lots of those moments...

Sailor Moon, when Usagi and Mamoru were separated because he wanted to protect her (because of his dreams, I think It was In Sailor Moon S...), and when he died in Sailor Moon Stars...
Rurouni Kenshin has lots of sad moments... just like Fullmetal Alchemist...
And Fushigi Yuugi too!!!!! I couldn't believed that Nuriko was dead and Tamahome's family were killed too!!!! How sad!!!
TRC, when the fathers of Kuro-san are killed!!!
CCS of course in the 2 movie... when we all think that Syaoran forgets Sakura....

Did anybody read Rurouni Kenshin's manga?  *****************************Spoilers*************************************************
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What about whne they all thinks that Kaoru was murdered by Enishi?, when they all see her dead body... T_T

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline augustserenade

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #10 on: December 11 2005, 04:05 pm »
Let's see...

Cardcaptor Sakura
- When Syaoran says that he won't tell Sakura that he loves her so he won't make her sad (at Tsukimine Shrine).

Sailor Moon
- (In the S season) When Sailor Moon pounds her fists on the ground in frustration that she can't transform to Super Sailor Moon (because she gave up the Chalice) and help Sailor Saturn.
- (same season ^^;) When Usagi has to say goodbye to Chibiusa.

Gravitation
- After Shuichi chose to be raped/beaten rather than hurt Yuki. And later when he's sitting in the rain and asks if it's wrong to want to be with the one he loves (Yuki). T___T
- When Shuichi comes home to find that Yuki left. And he starts kicking the wall and crying... Oh so sad.

Imadoki
- When Tanpopo finds out Koki has a fiance and blows the dandelion she was supposed to give to him into the wind.
- When Tanpopo has to leave the Planting Club and says that she will never be the same smiling person again.

Hopefully I haven't written anything that would spoil an anime for anyone. ^^;
« Last Edit: December 11 2005, 04:56 pm by hoshisenshi »

Offline bLuetopaz

• .::the illuminating heart::.
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #11 on: December 11 2005, 05:19 pm »
Cardcaptor Sakura
- When Syaoran says that he won't tell Sakura that he loves her so he won't make her sad (at Tsukimine Shrine).

same here!! plus the music, it just makes you want to cry...

other than that,

TRC: the fact that Sakura-hime cannot remember anything about Syaoran..

Forum Family:
Little bro: Tooya_Mizuki
Little sis: fisah :: lika-chi :: Starfire :: sofiacardcaptors :: Angelic-Essence :: Ruby Chan :: -=kuro_woof=- :: cardcaptors_ria :: Fai :: babypigggy :: .HACk//kite//shUgO
Cousin: Ralea :: CherryandWolfLover :: Zeldi :: yume-chan
---

Offline ~Bloody_Rose~

• *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #12 on: December 11 2005, 05:34 pm »
Another thing!

FMA: When Roy cried coz Hughes died... I so want to cry that time! Seeing Roy crying makes me depressed! :cry:

Forum Family:

Offline sanlyn

• "A True Fan"
  • Neo-Angelique <3
« Reply #13 on: December 14 2005, 02:30 am »
Tombstome of firefly  - almost the entire film.
dog of flunder- last epi
scrapped princess- when the x-soldier guy ( the one who took care pacifica while she can't remember anything) died while trying to help the knight guy to escape from the enemy.  I believed that he is the one Pacifica really love.
trc- when sakura is trying to recall something with shaoran but finding herself talking to blank space.

Offline CrystleFlows

• Good Fan
  • silent tears
« Reply #14 on: December 14 2005, 03:22 am »
TRC- when sakura forget all about Syaoran :cry:
Fruit Basket- Tohru finds out Kyou true form
Prince of tennis-last part where Ryoma's finally win Tezuka in a tennis match*tats very touching*

Offline cute_me

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #15 on: December 15 2005, 05:37 am »
- Full metal alchemist when Roy cried cuz Hughes died, and he sais that it was raining.
- in DNAngel when Hiwatari decided to kill himself and Daisuke was trying to stop him.
- in DNAngel when they discover the real story of Ice and Snow

becuase if u are alone
u can't hurt anyone
and u don't have to get hurt

Offline babypigggy

• o1_loserkid.
  • "A True Fan"
  • miyuki,sasaki
« Reply #16 on: December 15 2005, 09:02 am »
TRC - Sakura almost remembers Syaoran..=(

Pita Ten - SOO SADD the ending..when she dissapears..

-- never too far.. no matter how far ..
theONE's[<3]:
twinKITTY;; Zeldi
bigKITTY;; pretty,Quimmy,TimeMachine,Nyoko,Møon Li,sofiacardcaptors,Moezy-chan,-=kuro_woof=-,Sya0ran,bLuetopaz,Shuinu,bie_liao,aishiteru,Ashlee
bigPUPPY;; vexnet, Kasawa Lanford
littleKITTY;;Fai, Cardcaptors_Ria, baby.piglet

Offline Sugar Fairy

• New Fan
  • hachikuro LJ icon (forgot by whom^^)
« Reply #17 on: December 16 2005, 08:20 pm »
Full Metal Alchemist - the whole funeral thing for Hughes

Honey & Clover - well, when the anime ended, because i didn't want it to end.. does that count?

Offline Kuro-puppy

• The heart of red will be enfolded in wind......
  • Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #18 on: December 28 2005, 08:14 pm »
FMA when Nina is transformed into a chimera *ep 7* and  Ed and Al found what was left of her on the wall

Sailor Moon when that Neflite guy (don't know his name in Jap. version) died and Naru was crying

don't know anymore
Join Zeldi's Forum

avatar and signature made by Zeldi

Forum Family:
Forum Wife ~ -=kuro_woof=-              Little Sis ~ Aya-chan
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi
Vampire Lover nicole_shimun

On an ephemeral evening, I tell a story to my friend.

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

The heart of red will be enfolded in wind and forge the contract.

Offline ~Bloody_Rose~

• *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #19 on: December 28 2005, 08:23 pm »
when i thought that choji & neji DIED!!!!! I was ready to cry at that time

Forum Family: