AuthorTopic: The Post Thread VIII (AKA The Meaningless Thread)  (Read 302497 times)

Offline Monse-chan

• Love is like a cherry blossom...
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Love is like a cherry blossom...sweet and delicate
Re: The Post Thread VIII (AKA The Meaningless Thread)
« Reply #180 on: November 26 2005, 10:11 am »
I had a Math test today. My math is going ok, but in the exam there were 2 problems that I thought were simply imposible!!!!  -_-

I guess I need extra help in Math. Plus, the teacher is totally unfair!!  :angry:

Only because I got a 94 on my report card last time doesn't means that she can't lose time explaining me when I am having trouble!! When I need help, she tells me 'I am sure you can sort it out yourself' and leaves me to go and help people that got around 56 on their report card last time.  :angry:
  :bunny: *** My Forum Family*** :bunny:
Imouto-chans: Beautiful Maddie-chan, Zeldi-chan,and Marina-chan
Onii-san:[/b] KuroPuppy
Onee-chans: Charme-san, wise and funny Miss Endoh, and Ralea-chan
My lovely and wonderful tia: Moon Li
Lovely avatar and siggy made by my dear auntie Moon Li!!! Arigatou!!
[/i]

Cherry Blossoms dance around you.....
[/i][/b]

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • I'm not Cool, I just Pretend I am...
« Reply #181 on: November 26 2005, 10:13 am »
I think this christmas I'm gonna hang around the nearest Mistletoe.. o.O"...
Express the unlimited beauty, within the limited beauty. Beautifully.

moezychan

« Reply #182 on: November 26 2005, 10:26 am »
I had a Math test today. My math is going ok, but in the exam there were 2 problems that I thought were simply imposible!!!!  -_-

I guess I need extra help in Math. Plus, the teacher is totally unfair!!  :angry:

Only because I got a 94 on my report card last time doesn't means that she can't lose time explaining me when I am having trouble!! When I need help, she tells me 'I am sure you can sort it out yourself' and leaves me to go and help people that got around 56 on their report card last time.  :angry:

Monse-chan, it's not that she doesn't want to help you, it's because she has to put her priorities first. I'm going to be a teacher, and even though I don't have my teaching certificate yet, I do have students for Sunday School, and if I see that 2 students are struggling, and I have to choose which one needs more help, I will choose the student that has the harder time getting the problem.

If you are still having trouble, head on over to the Homework Thread, and I'll help you. But don't be mad at your teacher, she just wants you to be able to do the homework by yourself, and this way you'll become able to do things by yourself. It will help you grow. I hope this makes sense.

Offline Monse-chan

• Love is like a cherry blossom...
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Love is like a cherry blossom...sweet and delicate
« Reply #183 on: November 26 2005, 10:41 am »
It does, thanks moezy-chan!!  :wink:

But I still think that it is  a bit unfair, specially today in the exam.

I wanted to ask her if there was a typo in the problem or something, since it seemed impossible to solve, but I couldn´t get an answer from her. She was helping out this guy called Aldo understanding what he had to do in problem 32.

If I ever tried to ask her what she wanted in problem 32, she would tell me *NO QUESTIONS!!!*

But why does she helps Aldo then? Only because he keeps asking for help every 12 seconds? I only ask once, since I don´t want to be rude, but she doesn't helps at all!!!  -_-

I think my 94 has turned to a 72 or something like that. AND my dad only cares about Math. It is the most important subject. And I really try my best, but I need support and she isn´t helping me!! I guess I will need a bit help, and I will be taking Math lessons with my otou-san.

But that means I will go to sleep at 11 pm every time I need help, since he gets home at 10pm.  :hmp:
  :bunny: *** My Forum Family*** :bunny:
Imouto-chans: Beautiful Maddie-chan, Zeldi-chan,and Marina-chan
Onii-san:[/b] KuroPuppy
Onee-chans: Charme-san, wise and funny Miss Endoh, and Ralea-chan
My lovely and wonderful tia: Moon Li
Lovely avatar and siggy made by my dear auntie Moon Li!!! Arigatou!!
[/i]

Cherry Blossoms dance around you.....
[/i][/b]

Offline Ralea

• Passing Through Life Unnoticed
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • When will we see each other again?
« Reply #184 on: November 26 2005, 10:42 am »
Speaking of Meth...received my report card yesterday and phew barely made it.....the failing grade was 74 below and I scraped an 80. -_-

~Forum family~                                             
Onii-chan : Kuropuppy
Onee-chan : Sayora Chan, lika-ichi
Ate : princess kakurine
Imoto-chan : Zeldi, Monse-chan
Twin sisters : fisah, xOLight AngelxO
Cousins : sofiacardcaptors, bluetopaz
Niece : Asuka

99% of the female population all think that Syaoran is the hottest bishie ever in both TRC & CCS. 1% is me! XD If you're one of the 1% who isn't so possesive over Syaoran, and wants him to be with Sakura only, copy and paste this into your sig.

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #185 on: November 26 2005, 11:06 am »
Speaking of Meth...

haha.. GREAT times on DRUGS.. lol...

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• Dean Winchester is tied up in my closet!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • 100% Dean Winchester Obsessed!
« Reply #186 on: November 26 2005, 11:54 am »
Your failing grade is 74!?!?!
Wow, I have 63 in Math right now and I'm still passing, haha.
haha.. GREAT times on DRUGS.. lol...
I read that and I think Bill Hicks, haha.
~--------~~--------~
Rest in peace my furry friend.
Cinnamon - November 15th, 1990 - January 21st, 2006
~--------------------~
-AV NOT made by me. Creater unknown.-

moezychan

« Reply #187 on: November 26 2005, 12:17 pm »
It does, thanks moezy-chan!!  :wink:

But I still think that it is  a bit unfair, specially today in the exam.

I wanted to ask her if there was a typo in the problem or something, since it seemed impossible to solve, but I couldn´t get an answer from her. She was helping out this guy called Aldo understanding what he had to do in problem 32.

If I ever tried to ask her what she wanted in problem 32, she would tell me *NO QUESTIONS!!!*

But why does she helps Aldo then? Only because he keeps asking for help every 12 seconds? I only ask once, since I don´t want to be rude, but she doesn't helps at all!!!  -_-

I think my 94 has turned to a 72 or something like that. AND my dad only cares about Math. It is the most important subject. And I really try my best, but I need support and she isn´t helping me!! I guess I will need a bit help, and I will be taking Math lessons with my otou-san.

But that means I will go to sleep at 11 pm every time I need help, since he gets home at 10pm.  :hmp:

Sounds to me that she's favoring the slow students. I could be that she doesn't like students that know things because students that are smarter cause more troubles. She could be stereotyping you and she might like the slow students because it makes her feel important and smarter that somebody knows less than she does. Also she might be afraid that if she helps you, you'll know more than her.

Many teachers don't want their students to know more than them. It makes them feel like they're not smart. If she won't help you, I will. I am going to be a teacher. Just post in the homework thread.

Offline Ralea

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #188 on: November 26 2005, 12:24 pm »
Ooh, moezy-chan you're planning on being a teacher? On what subject?

~Forum family~                                             

99% of the female population all think that Syaoran is the hottest bishie ever in both TRC & CCS. 1% is me! XD If you're one of the 1% who isn't so possesive over Syaoran, and wants him to be with Sakura only, copy and paste this into your sig.

moezychan

« Reply #189 on: November 26 2005, 12:28 pm »
Ooh, moezy-chan you're planning on being a teacher? On what subject?

Hai, moezy-sensei. I want to teach elementary school. I'm currently taking classes to teach me how to teach between Pre-K - 3rd grade. So I'll be teaching all subjects.

Offline Ralea

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #190 on: November 26 2005, 12:33 pm »
Pre-K? Haha, aren't children sometimes hard to control there....well, maybe not as hard as teaching kids in high school. :)

~Forum family~                                             

Offline c3d

• KB24 for MVP =]p
  • Super Fan
  • Ceddie
Re: The Post Thread VIII (AKA The Meaningless Thre
« Reply #191 on: November 26 2005, 12:38 pm »
moezy, What would you do if there was an outta control child, that wouldnt do anything you tell him?? and keeps ignoring you all the time?

Offline Ralea

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #192 on: November 26 2005, 12:40 pm »
..yeah, sometimes there are children like that......

~Forum family~                                             

moezychan

« Reply #193 on: November 26 2005, 12:49 pm »
Pre-K? Haha, aren't children sometimes hard to control there....well, maybe not as hard as teaching kids in high school. :)

I plan on teaching 2nd grade. That's what I'm aiming for.

moezy, What would you do if there was an outta control child, that wouldnt do anything you tell him?? and keeps ignoring you all the time?

I do have students like that. In this case, if they're acting out, take them away from the situation. Put them in a corner and keep them there 1 minute per age. Example; 4 years old, 4 minute time out. If they keep trying to get up, get down to their level and explain to them the effects of their behaviour and put them back in time out. Even if the child will still not listen, stay consistant. Repetition is the key. Most importantly, never lose your temper or raise your voice. Once you do that, you've lost. Children mimick what you do.

Offline Ralea

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #194 on: November 26 2005, 01:05 pm »
Wai! Sugoi moezy-chan! Actually, whenever I baby-sit, I humor the child I'm taking care of first, then when he's willing to listen to me, I tell him what I want him to do. I never put them in time out though, not yet.

~Forum family~                                             

moezychan

« Reply #195 on: November 26 2005, 01:09 pm »
Wai! Sugoi moezy-chan! Actually, whenever I baby-sit, I humor the child I'm taking care of first, then when he's willing to listen to me, I tell him what I want him to do. I never put them in time out though, not yet.

So he pretty much listens to what you say and doesn't argue back?

Offline Ralea

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #196 on: November 26 2005, 07:00 pm »
Nope...he argues back...and sometimes kicks and screams....that's why I try to get him in a good mood before talking to him. ^__^

~Forum family~                                             

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #197 on: November 26 2005, 10:01 pm »
Flip more connects than your internet
Rhymes is on time, I'm always on-line

haha.I read that and I think Bill Hicks, haha.
That's because that's were i got it off!! I couldn't resist throwing some Bill Hicks quotes in sometimes XD LOL
God that guy was a GENIUS!!!

moezychan

« Reply #198 on: November 27 2005, 08:20 am »
Nope...he argues back...and sometimes kicks and screams....that's why I try to get him in a good mood before talking to him. ^__^

When he resorts to kicking and screaming, that's when you leave him alone. What he wants is attention, and that includes negative attention. Depending on the child, they may continue to scream for 5 minutes, and some may last an hour. That's where patience comes in. After time, the screaming will die off, and pretty soon he won't do it anymore.

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #199 on: November 28 2005, 07:38 am »
*walks in quietly* What's been happening? :sweatdrop:

I'm in a super good mood right now. That's a first in a LOONG time. xD haha. But I'm really bored. O__O Oh I just remember I have a French test on Wednesday. Maybe I should start! hehe. xD
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

My Writing LJ    My LiveJournal