AuthorTopic: The Post Thread VIII (AKA The Meaningless Thread)  (Read 302573 times)

Offline Alexiel

• Formerly Angelic-Essence
  • "A True Fan"
Re: The Post Thread VIII (AKA The Meaningless Thre
« Reply #140 on: November 20 2005, 09:04 am »
I need a hairdye but my mother won't let me. And she dyed her own hair. That is so messed up. LOL! xD black hair is just too common among asian ppl. >_>

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
Re: The Post Thread VIII (AKA The Meaningless Thread)
« Reply #141 on: November 20 2005, 09:44 am »
That's true. The only other colour asian people have is a dark brown. In the light you can see that the brown gets lighter. -__-"

That's why most asians dye or highlight their hair. haha
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

My Writing LJ    My LiveJournal

Offline Ralea

• Passing Through Life Unnoticed
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • When will we see each other again?
« Reply #142 on: November 20 2005, 10:32 am »
I'm proud of my hair color. *helds out dark brown hair* And I have no intention of dyeing it. Haha, besides most anime have this hair color. :)

~Forum family~                                             
Onii-chan : Kuropuppy
Onee-chan : Sayora Chan, lika-ichi
Ate : princess kakurine
Imoto-chan : Zeldi, Monse-chan
Twin sisters : fisah, xOLight AngelxO
Cousins : sofiacardcaptors, bluetopaz
Niece : Asuka

99% of the female population all think that Syaoran is the hottest bishie ever in both TRC & CCS. 1% is me! XD If you're one of the 1% who isn't so possesive over Syaoran, and wants him to be with Sakura only, copy and paste this into your sig.

moezychan

« Reply #143 on: November 20 2005, 11:21 am »
I need a hairdye but my mother won't let me. And she dyed her own hair. That is so messed up. LOL! xD black hair is just too common among asian ppl. >_>

Like I've said, parents are hypocrites. But chances are, the only reason she won't let you do it is because she might hate how her hair looks, and hopes that you won't make the same mistake.

As for my hair, I'm Italian, so everybody in my family, except my dad have dark hair. My mom, one sister and brother all have black hair, and my sister and I both have dark brown hair.

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #144 on: November 20 2005, 11:40 am »
I'm proud of my hair color. *helds out dark brown hair* And I have no intention of dyeing it. Haha, besides most anime have this hair color. :)

HAHA! Most of my favourite characters have that hair colour. xD haha. Lucky! And so does Harry!!! haha. *is shot* ROFL!!!
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

Offline Ralea

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #145 on: November 20 2005, 11:43 am »
Harry! *faints* Gosh, was able to watch it last Friday, and I was like OMG! *faints* But you know, Rupert looked like Shaggy from Scooby Doo to me...sort of with his hair..*gets shot*

~Forum family~                                             

99% of the female population all think that Syaoran is the hottest bishie ever in both TRC & CCS. 1% is me! XD If you're one of the 1% who isn't so possesive over Syaoran, and wants him to be with Sakura only, copy and paste this into your sig.

Offline Cherry-chan

• Glomping, swooning, stalking, kidnapping, he's been through it all - My Syaoran <3
  • "A True Fan"
  • Syaoran! Where!?
« Reply #146 on: November 20 2005, 01:46 pm »
Oh goossshhh... I just watched it today, and it was so great!
All you people who haven't read the book, turn away now (maybe even the people who haven't watched it!
When Harry was asking Cho out to the Yule Ball and she turned him down, someone at the back of the theater yelled, "I'll go with you, Harry!" It was hilarious!
Live life. And love Syaoran. - Cherry-chan
I miss you all, it's unfortunate that I haven't been frequenting this site anymore, but I will keep you all very dear in my heart
I'll try to visit as much as I can.

Offline Alexiel

• "A True Fan"
« Reply #147 on: November 20 2005, 02:58 pm »
Actually, I <3 what my mom dyed her hair to... I wanted it like that. =_="

I wanted to see the movie. But i couldn't. >_> brother wouldn't bring me and my parents don't trust me to go by myself. *rolls eyes*

moezychan

« Reply #148 on: November 20 2005, 03:01 pm »
She could be afraid that you're growing up Angel-chan. By deciding to change how your hair look, it might make her realize that you're becoming an adult. My mother did the same thing to me. She hated it when I made my own decisions without consulting her.

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • I'm not Cool, I just Pretend I am...
« Reply #149 on: November 20 2005, 05:57 pm »
All you people who haven't read the book, turn away now (maybe even the people who haven't watched it!
When Harry was asking Cho out to the Yule Ball and she turned him down, someone at the back of the theater yelled, "I'll go with you, Harry!" It was hilarious!
http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=511.0
Express the unlimited beauty, within the limited beauty. Beautifully.

Offline Alexiel

• "A True Fan"
« Reply #150 on: November 20 2005, 11:45 pm »
She could be afraid that you're growing up Angel-chan. By deciding to change how your hair look, it might make her realize that you're becoming an adult. My mother did the same thing to me. She hated it when I made my own decisions without consulting her.

True. But sometimes the bird has to leave its nest. (my metaphors suk. xD) Actually, I tried dying my hair once. However it didn't turn out too visible so she didn't notice. LOL! :lol:

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #151 on: November 21 2005, 07:34 am »
AH!!! My head is going to blow up. I have another crazy headache. -__-" *head hurts* I've been getting a headache for the last few days. @___@ I'm dying from headaches!

Oh yea.. I got my haircut! I LIKE IT!! lolz. NO MORE LONG HAIR!! ROFL!! But the person cutted my bangs short again. -__-" I don't like it. Oh well. lolz. Just let it grow again. lolz. This is like the first time I didn't dye or highlight my hair. xP lolz. The person told me to do green highlights next time. O__O Because it doesn't come off as soon as purple, which is what I got last time. ROFL!!

ROFL!!! Man.. I should have yelled that out too. HAHA!! xD I would have gone with Harry. lolz.

Angel.. lolz. Really?? o.O You went and highlighted your hair without you mom knowing. Tsk tsk. lolz. xD My mom lets me do everything, as long as she knows about it. Well mostly everything! HAHA!! She has like 100% trust in me. But if I told her everything I did, I think she wouldn't trust me ever again! ROFL!! I'm so bad. :sweatdrop:

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #152 on: November 21 2005, 08:27 pm »
Likaaa. Your bangs look good, I don't know what your talking about :P
But I like your new hairstyle ^^ although I Prefer Long Hair, You still look great in Short hair, lol

And i gotta say the cover teacher for this wednesday's art session is HOT!! XD
She's sitting just to the side of me now in the computer lab @_@ I think I might just need a home tutor :P
haha
i keed i keed! i joke i choke!
« Last Edit: November 21 2005, 09:22 pm by VexNet »

moezychan

« Reply #153 on: November 22 2005, 02:00 am »
And i gotta say the cover teacher for this wednesday's art session is HOT!! XD
She's sitting just to the side of me now in the computer lab @_@ I think I might just need a home tutor :P
haha
i keed i keed! i joke i choke!

VexNet, you bad boy!

As for me, I love my long hair. I'm still trying to grow it out though. It's a little past my shoulders. I'd like it to be to the middle of my back. I used to have hair that long when I was a child, but since I never combed it, my mom had it cut off. Really hurts when you try to comb thick curly hair. Hasn't grown back since.

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #154 on: November 22 2005, 06:59 am »
Haha! I use to LOVE long hair. But I never combed it either. ROFL!! Always got tanglely. lolz. xP And I use to have really long hair too. The longest was probably to the middle of my back. Like how Moezy wants it. xD lolz.

For some reason, I don't like long hair anymore. I don't know why. Today my friends were saying "Your hair is soooo short!" lolz. XD They liked it long. xP lolz. Whatever. It's going to grow back. I'm going to let it grow long this time. xD hehe.

ARGG!! Another headache. -__-" It hurts a lot this time. I think I know why now. Might be from the weather. I've been walking when it's been really windy and yea. I think I'm getting a bit sick too. -__-"

Yea and I got today's headache from the ZOO!! lolz. I went to the ZOO today! xP lolz. So... umm.. exciting... -__-" lolz. xD

moezychan

« Reply #155 on: November 22 2005, 08:16 am »
ARGG!! Another headache. -__-" It hurts a lot this time. I think I know why now. Might be from the weather. I've been walking when it's been really windy and yea. I think I'm getting a bit sick too. -__-"

That happens to me all the time! Whenever the weather changes abruptly, like from 60 degrees to 30, I always get sick. Now that I'm anemic, it's worse. My lack of blood is making me so cold! It's 60 degrees outside, and it's freezing to me. And I'm so tired. I feel asleep in the car on the way home. And to sooth everybody's mind, no I wasn't driving.  :sleepy5:

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• Dean Winchester is tied up in my closet!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • 100% Dean Winchester Obsessed!
« Reply #156 on: November 22 2005, 02:55 pm »
Ahh! I just got a crap load of cookies and I don't know who gave them to me and why!?!?

Haha I'm so confused!
~--------~~--------~
Rest in peace my furry friend.
Cinnamon - November 15th, 1990 - January 21st, 2006
~--------------------~
-AV NOT made by me. Creater unknown.-

Offline Ralea

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #157 on: November 23 2005, 12:21 am »
LOLZ, my routine this week:

5:00 -6:30 AM - Get ready for School
7:00 AM - 6:00 PM - School time
6:00 - 10:00 - Rehearsal
10:00 - 12:00 - Assignment, Research and Internet
12:00 - 5:00 - Sleep. Haha!

Gosh, I need to organize myself.

~Forum family~                                             

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #158 on: November 23 2005, 12:42 am »
Thats one hell of a schedule, do you really stay in school 7am till 6pm!? gee

time to stick on Unkle Kracker *good ol country*

Offline Ralea

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #159 on: November 23 2005, 01:12 am »
I know.....gah, haha, it's a total nightmare. When December comes, I'm really going to need a loooooonnnnnngggg vacation.

~Forum family~