AuthorTopic: The Post Thread VIII (AKA The Meaningless Thread)  (Read 302421 times)

Offline Robin Sena

• Now with 100% more fads!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • BOING!
Re: The Post Thread VIII (AKA The Meaningless Thread)
« Reply #1340 on: May 01 2006, 06:53 pm »
Listening to Final Mission - ZERO.

This song is great!

It sets the mood as I play Ace Combat Zero: The Belkan War.

Well, YOU JUST HAVE TO TALK!
click!
Fanfic - CLAMP in Gradius World (Fanfic Done! 26 Chapters)<br />Next Fanfic - Monster Hunter Diaries *NEW!*
Story of Infinite Possibilities - Blocks Made. Block 1 - Fate (Fate, Testament, Eternity) Block 2 - Infinity (Infinity, Memento, Betrayal) Block 3 - World Order (World Order, Metempsychosis, Damnation) Special Edition - 155 cards made<br />Next Block! - Kaleido Dreams! (Kaleido Dreams, Angelic Voices, Snow Sunlight)<br />
Nirvana TEST BLOCK!

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
Re: The Post Thread VIII (AKA The Meaningless Thre
« Reply #1341 on: May 01 2006, 07:03 pm »
i hope people start updating their TRC fics on ff.net. im running out of things to read :(
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

moezychan

« Reply #1342 on: May 01 2006, 11:36 pm »
Yeah, only very few people actually stuck with CW through thick and thin. >.< No offense but, many are really leechers. >.<

So true. I can't stand leechers. We have over 1700 fans and probably on 50-100 of them post on here! How pathetic is that?! And to think, I used to be one of them. So glad I have a really curious nature. I actually have the download thread to thank for that. Well, back when it was up. It said that nobody could post in there, and I really wanted to thank ka-sama for being kind enough to put them up, so I decided to see if I could thank her on the forums, and that's when I got to reading all the posts, found out I liked the people, and decided to join. ^_^ I'll never regret that choice.

Offline kudan

• Warning: Username prone to changes. For user's safety, please use "kudan".
  • "A True Fan"
« Reply #1343 on: May 01 2006, 11:48 pm »
So true. I can't stand leechers. We have over 1700 fans and probably on 50-100 of them post on here! How pathetic is that?! And to think, I used to be one of them. So glad I have a really curious nature. I actually have the download thread to thank for that. Well, back when it was up. It said that nobody could post in there, and I really wanted to thank ka-sama for being kind enough to put them up, so I decided to see if I could thank her on the forums, and that's when I got to reading all the posts, found out I liked the people, and decided to join. ^_^ I'll never regret that choice.
Like you, I was happy that I took the first step and posted on the forums. XD Now I have so many wonderfuls friends I never thought I will meet. (Hitsuzen!!  :tongue:)
Ack! no matching sig. x_x
Avie done by Evercool-san from livejournal
http://www.yourfreespace.net/users/kudan/
LJ (Only thing left not set up - a personalised set of mood icons)
Forum Family
futago-chan: charcoalz
lil sister of DOOM: Zeldi-chan. XD
itoko-chan: Okamirei, SailorYue
imouto-chan: Møon Li
onii-san: Kuri-san
ane-san: Kairi (Ashlee), -=kuro_woof=-, ~Emethyst~<br />Master: Elysia Silvermoon (Firey)
Nightmare City
Nightmare City -Catastrophe-

Offline Kuro-puppy

• The heart of red will be enfolded in wind......
  • Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #1344 on: May 01 2006, 11:49 pm »
what irritates me are all those newbies that make only one post and then you never hear from them again! :angry:

and that post is always something like:

"does anyone know where i can get/download the .... anime?"

how many of those people i've seen on the forum in the past months, and come on there's something called google for that!

Like you, I was happy that I took the first step and posted on the forums. XD Now I have so many wonderfuls friends I never thought I will meet. (Hitsuzen!! :tongue:)

*nods* i met a lot of friends and nice people on this forum, but eh....what does Hitsuzen mean?
Join Zeldi's Forum

avatar and signature made by Zeldi

Forum Family:
Forum Wife ~ -=kuro_woof=-              Little Sis ~ Aya-chan
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi
Vampire Lover nicole_shimun

On an ephemeral evening, I tell a story to my friend.

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

The heart of red will be enfolded in wind and forge the contract.

Offline kudan

• "A True Fan"
« Reply #1345 on: May 01 2006, 11:59 pm »
what irritates me are all those newbies that make only one post and then you never hear from them again! :angry:

how many of those people i've seen on the forum in the past months, and come on there's something called google for that!

*nods* i met a lot of friends and nice people on this forum, but eh....what does Hitsuzen mean?
Ack, hitsuzen is Yuuko-san's favourite quote. XD It means the inevitable or fate. :)
BTW, I've added you on msn but I can't seem to meet up with you online. XD
Forum Family
ane-san: Kairi (Ashlee), -=kuro_woof=-, ~Emethyst~<br />Master: Elysia Silvermoon (Firey)
Nightmare City

Offline Kuro-puppy

• Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #1346 on: May 02 2006, 12:04 am »
Ack, hitsuzen is Yuuko-san's favourite quote. XD It means the inevitable or fate. :)

inevitable, soka...oh yeah and i'm rarely on msn because i'm too busy with gaming, anime, and the forum here to also chat with people (and msn isn't really my thing)
Join Zeldi's Forum

Forum Family:
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

moezychan

« Reply #1347 on: May 02 2006, 12:54 am »

Oh I can't stand them! They burn me to no end!  :angry: It's one of the few things in life that set me overboard. You've all seen me ticked off, but I hope that none of you ever see me mad. It's not pretty.

Offline Robin Sena

• Now with 100% more fads!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • BOING!
« Reply #1348 on: May 02 2006, 03:27 am »
Sailor Yue - Oops! Sometimes I tend to forget to update!

Well, YOU JUST HAVE TO TALK!
click!
Fanfic - CLAMP in Gradius World (Fanfic Done! 26 Chapters)<br />Next Fanfic - Monster Hunter Diaries *NEW!*
Story of Infinite Possibilities - Blocks Made. Block 1 - Fate (Fate, Testament, Eternity) Block 2 - Infinity (Infinity, Memento, Betrayal) Block 3 - World Order (World Order, Metempsychosis, Damnation) Special Edition - 155 cards made<br />Next Block! - Kaleido Dreams! (Kaleido Dreams, Angelic Voices, Snow Sunlight)<br />
Nirvana TEST BLOCK!

Offline Kuro-puppy

• Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #1349 on: May 02 2006, 05:58 am »

umm kudan, you sure ya got the right email-adress 'cause when i opened msn there wasn't a new contactperson warning like usual and i can't seem to find you among my contactpersons?
Join Zeldi's Forum

Forum Family:

Offline Hikari B.

• "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #1350 on: May 02 2006, 10:09 am »
What pains me is that members from forums I've been to such as Daybreak just sign up and leave their account to die after that. But, at DB, I see some of you guys sign up and leave your own account to die. -_-

moezychan

« Reply #1351 on: May 02 2006, 10:51 am »
What pains me is that members from forums I've been to such as Daybreak just sign up and leave their account to die after that. But, at DB, I see some of you guys sign up and leave your own account to die. -_-

I was one of those members, but I have a valid reason. This happened before you became a member on here, but we had a member, who shall remain nameless come and completely take over this forum by posting spams. I signed up at Daybreak and this member was there. I refuse to be a part of any community that allows him to spam his garbage.

Offline Hikari B.

• "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #1352 on: May 02 2006, 10:52 am »
It's okay. I regret meeting that guy as I learn his evil deeds here... Guy that starts with A?

moezychan

« Reply #1353 on: May 02 2006, 10:57 am »
It's okay. I regret meeting that guy as I learn his evil deeds here... Guy that starts with A?

Yes, and it's best that we leave it at that.

So, new subject! This is my last week for classes, and then finals week begins. I lucked out, I only have one final. But after that I'm faced with a dilemma. What do I do for the entire summer?! I know I'll come on here, but I don't want to do just that. I'll get fat if I do. O_O

Any suggestions on what I can do for the summer, and furthermore, what are everyones plans for summer after school lets out?

Offline Hikari B.

• "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #1354 on: May 02 2006, 11:15 am »
I plan on going to an Intermediate Computer class. ^_^ But, I'm not entirely sure... How can you get fat by being on the computer?

I plan to rent games too... Maybe play a lot of Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life.

Offline kudan

• "A True Fan"
« Reply #1355 on: May 02 2006, 05:20 pm »
umm kudan, you sure ya got the right email-adress 'cause when i opened msn there wasn't a new contactperson warning like usual and i can't seem to find you among my contactpersons?
I did.. :X It's Linkplayer@hotmail.com right? :X Or maybe try adding darklittlewolf@gmail.com onto your contact instead? :X

Eh, off topic... According to Okamirei-chan's Syaoran shrine, (http://innocence.syaoran.net/) Syaoran's height is about 5' 3". Problem is, I'm not used to US measurements (which means I don't know what those ' and " mean.) Um, so does anybody know how to convert it to cm or m? :sweatdrop:
Forum Family
Nightmare City

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #1356 on: May 02 2006, 06:16 pm »
I did.. :X It's Linkplayer@hotmail.com right? :X Or maybe try adding darklittlewolf@gmail.com onto your contact instead? :X

Eh, off topic... According to Okamirei-chan's Syaoran shrine, (http://innocence.syaoran.net/) Syaoran's height is about 5' 3". Problem is, I'm not used to US measurements (which means I don't know what those ' and " mean.) Um, so does anybody know how to convert it to cm or m? :sweatdrop:
5 feet 3 inches= 63 inches= 1.6002 meters
conversion calculater: http://www.csgnetwork.com/csgcvtftin2meterscalc.html
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline kudan

• "A True Fan"
« Reply #1357 on: May 02 2006, 06:22 pm »
5 feet 3 inches= 63 inches= 1.6002 meters
conversion calculater: http://www.csgnetwork.com/csgcvtftin2meterscalc.html
Cool! Thanks. XD (Wah... I'm shorter than Syaoran.. 0.o 152cm... *Gets skipping rope and starts jumping*)
Forum Family
Nightmare City

Offline Kuro-puppy

• Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #1358 on: May 02 2006, 06:30 pm »
hey i'm bigger than him (179 cm) ...i always thought we were even :D
Join Zeldi's Forum

Forum Family:

Offline Zeldi

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Independent Love Song
« Reply #1359 on: May 02 2006, 06:42 pm »
I'm also taller than him 167 cm ^^ *pose*