AuthorTopic: The Post Thread VIII (AKA The Meaningless Thread)  (Read 302432 times)

moezychan

Re: The Post Thread VIII (AKA The Meaningless Thread)
« Reply #1200 on: April 21 2006, 10:12 am »
No Hikari, it's a drooling Chocobo.

Chocobo's; takes me back to my favorite fanfic. The Legend of Ometin. I loved it! Didn't realize it was a crossover fanfic back when I read it. I loved Chocy!

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • I'm not Cool, I just Pretend I am...
« Reply #1201 on: April 21 2006, 10:33 am »
No way! It will always be Tifa and Cloud. Cloud is too good for Aerith, that's what I say. Besides, I always liked Aerith and Zack together.

Steal?! Aw come on Vex, I didn't steal them. Did you have them before? I couldn't remember.....<---ponders over it

If only I could go to the phone and Japan... :tongue3:

No Hikari, it's a drooling Chocobo.
haha, Tifa is not good enough for Cloud, there is no debate. You can research FFVII yourself and it has plenty of signs that Cloud and Aerith are meant for eachother.

And yes, I LOVE the Aerith and Zack couple, thats what makes me love the Aerith and Cloud couple even more! because you even find out that they are each others True Loves (didn't you see Advent Children, it was made pretty obvious in that)

and yeah, I had a similar set ages about of Squall and Rinoa with the exact same words in my sig :P

That drooling chocobo led the way for the gold non-drooling chocobo *glee*
Express the unlimited beauty, within the limited beauty. Beautifully.

Offline Hikari B.

• "Exceptional Fan"
Re: The Post Thread VIII (AKA The Meaningless Thre
« Reply #1202 on: April 21 2006, 10:35 am »
Somehow, I think of Aerith with Squall (Leon)... I like to call Leon 'Squall.' Sounds funny. ^_^

(now into Sora/Riku from KH...)

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #1203 on: April 21 2006, 10:38 am »
Somehow, I think of Aerith with Squall (Leon)... I like to call Leon 'Squall.' Sounds funny. ^_^

(now into Sora/Riku from KH...)
his real name IS Squall. Squall Leonhart, Leonhart is where he got his 'name' in KH as Leon.

Offline Hikari B.

• "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #1204 on: April 21 2006, 10:53 am »
Yes... I know. Squall Leonhart.

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #1205 on: April 21 2006, 01:03 pm »
>__> People! Talk about FF in the Final Fantasy threads. And KH in the Kingdom Heart Thread! But speaking of which, KH2 looks cool!! xD My friend was playing the game at my house the other day!! ^__^ *is whacked*

*mumbles something about this thread* Hehe!!! Sooo, we were envying Japan for their high tech technology for phones? o.o HAHA! I want to go to Japan though!! >__< My friend just told me to save up to go there! And Hong Kong since I was complaining about how everyone was going to Hong Kong except me! T__T I haven't gone back in ELEVEN YEARS!!! T___T And all the sudden everyone around me is going. All my friends and family!!! AH!! Why can't I go back!??!?!

Anywho, it's a Friday tomorrow. I'm really excited for some reason! No school on the weekend! And it's my friend's birthday tomorrow!!! ^__^ hehe. BUT my best friend is leaving on Saturday to go to Hong Kong for family stuff!! T___T I'm going to miss her so much, even though she's only gone for three weeks! O__O! HAHA!
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

My Writing LJ    My LiveJournal

Offline Robin Sena

• Now with 100% more fads!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • BOING!
« Reply #1206 on: April 22 2006, 08:19 pm »
Nothing much.

I need to practice alot this week.

Well, YOU JUST HAVE TO TALK!
click!
Fanfic - CLAMP in Gradius World (Fanfic Done! 26 Chapters)<br />Next Fanfic - Monster Hunter Diaries *NEW!*
Story of Infinite Possibilities - Blocks Made. Block 1 - Fate (Fate, Testament, Eternity) Block 2 - Infinity (Infinity, Memento, Betrayal) Block 3 - World Order (World Order, Metempsychosis, Damnation) Special Edition - 155 cards made<br />Next Block! - Kaleido Dreams! (Kaleido Dreams, Angelic Voices, Snow Sunlight)<br />
Nirvana TEST BLOCK!

Offline Tenkuuken

• Angry Makai Knight coming through!
  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • GRRR!!!!!
« Reply #1207 on: April 22 2006, 08:45 pm »
(goes off to find "Final Fantasy: Advent Children", runs back home and weeps)

Hmm... My brother had a look at that Panasonic phone, and he said it wasn't good... It's only good for taking photos and videos, but that's about it.

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #1208 on: April 22 2006, 09:15 pm »
(goes off to find "Final Fantasy: Advent Children", runs back home and weeps)

Hmm... My brother had a look at that Panasonic phone, and he said it wasn't good... It's only good for taking photos and videos, but that's about it.
that would make no sense since the phone is only released in Japan.

Offline Robin Sena

• Now with 100% more fads!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • BOING!
« Reply #1209 on: April 22 2006, 09:32 pm »
Testing out Mother 3 (GBA) AKA Earthbound 2.

The one game alot of fans wnat to be released in English.

Well, YOU JUST HAVE TO TALK!
click!
Fanfic - CLAMP in Gradius World (Fanfic Done! 26 Chapters)<br />Next Fanfic - Monster Hunter Diaries *NEW!*
Story of Infinite Possibilities - Blocks Made. Block 1 - Fate (Fate, Testament, Eternity) Block 2 - Infinity (Infinity, Memento, Betrayal) Block 3 - World Order (World Order, Metempsychosis, Damnation) Special Edition - 155 cards made<br />Next Block! - Kaleido Dreams! (Kaleido Dreams, Angelic Voices, Snow Sunlight)<br />
Nirvana TEST BLOCK!

Offline Cherry-chan

• Glomping, swooning, stalking, kidnapping, he's been through it all - My Syaoran <3
  • "A True Fan"
  • Syaoran! Where!?
« Reply #1210 on: April 25 2006, 10:09 am »
I knew this was coming.

I'm so stupid. I should have reserved tickets months earlier. Tickets for what, you ask? Tickets for Anime North, one of Canada's largest anime conventions! It's going to be held in May! And I wanted to buy tickets for the meet and greet with the guests... but they're all SOLD OUT! Kyah! Darnnit! And what's even worse is that I'm not sure if my parents will let me go anymore, since it's on the weekend before a trip, and I "need time to prepare"! Ugh! Manga and anime are waiting for me! Not to mention the thousands of awesome cosplayers willing to glomp me XD Eh, I can still buy admission, but it's not the same *cries*... I also want to grab some tickets for some of the special events, but my parents will say it's too much money! They believe that admission+special events+ merchandise= WAAAYYY TOO MUCH MONEY!

I hope I can figure something out. Gomen ne for the rant, I just needed to let it all out.
Live life. And love Syaoran. - Cherry-chan
I miss you all, it's unfortunate that I haven't been frequenting this site anymore, but I will keep you all very dear in my heart
I'll try to visit as much as I can.

moezychan

« Reply #1211 on: April 25 2006, 10:47 am »
Daijoubu Cherry-chan daijoubu. I would be upset as well. I hope you'll be able to figure something out so you can see all the events. My advice at this point is worthless considering that I've never been to a convention.  :sweatdrop: Don't really think I'd want to since I hate crowds.

Offline Hikari B.

• "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #1212 on: April 25 2006, 10:51 am »
I'm too shy around people to even go and my parents wouldn't let me... Conventions are usually far away from where I am. I get so jealous seeing pictures of a Pokemon event!! >_<

Offline Cherry-chan

• Glomping, swooning, stalking, kidnapping, he's been through it all - My Syaoran <3
  • "A True Fan"
  • Syaoran! Where!?
« Reply #1213 on: April 25 2006, 11:41 am »
Arigatou moezy-chan and Hikari! I've been contemplating, and I realize that the main reason that I really want to go to the convention is for the merchandise. I really want to get some manga and anime and other stuff for good deals, and that's the main thing I want to spend my money on. I mean, guests will come and go, ne? I'll probably see them one day. I'll survive... I hope I can go next year again and do what I wanted to do this year :D

I'm really shy and don't really like large crowds either, but I'm willing to do anything for manga and anime <3
Live life. And love Syaoran. - Cherry-chan
I miss you all, it's unfortunate that I haven't been frequenting this site anymore, but I will keep you all very dear in my heart
I'll try to visit as much as I can.

Offline Kuro-puppy

• The heart of red will be enfolded in wind......
  • Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #1214 on: April 25 2006, 03:14 pm »
oh my, that reminds me...i still have to reserve tickets for Abunaicon before they're sold out! *races of with Sonic speed*
Join Zeldi's Forum

avatar and signature made by Zeldi

Forum Family:
Forum Wife ~ -=kuro_woof=-              Little Sis ~ Aya-chan
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi
Vampire Lover nicole_shimun

On an ephemeral evening, I tell a story to my friend.

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

The heart of red will be enfolded in wind and forge the contract.

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #1215 on: April 25 2006, 07:19 pm »
kudan - Heh, sometimes I "rapid shot" them.
How do you do that?
I would love to be able to make a small animation for my avatar of Tekkan chugging that drink down.

I'm too shy around people to even go and my parents wouldn't let me... Conventions are usually far away from where I am. I get so jealous seeing pictures of a Pokemon event!! >_<
*high fives* Pokemon rocks!

Offline kudan

• Warning: Username prone to changes. For user's safety, please use "kudan".
  • "A True Fan"
« Reply #1216 on: April 25 2006, 07:54 pm »
How do you do that?
I would love to be able to make a small animation for my avatar of Tekkan chugging that drink down.
*high fives* Pokemon rocks!
You can try out virtual dub. :) That's how I made my animated gifs.

Oh, and pokemon rocks in my opinion too. :P (Been watching it for as long as I can remember... 0.o)
Ack! no matching sig. x_x
Avie done by Evercool-san from livejournal
http://www.yourfreespace.net/users/kudan/
LJ (Only thing left not set up - a personalised set of mood icons)
Forum Family
futago-chan: charcoalz
lil sister of DOOM: Zeldi-chan. XD
itoko-chan: Okamirei, SailorYue
imouto-chan: Møon Li
onii-san: Kuri-san
ane-san: Kairi (Ashlee), -=kuro_woof=-, ~Emethyst~<br />Master: Elysia Silvermoon (Firey)
Nightmare City
Nightmare City -Catastrophe-

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #1217 on: April 25 2006, 09:46 pm »
hm.. maybe, See the shot is quite fast...
got any link to that program then?

Offline kudan

• Warning: Username prone to changes. For user's safety, please use "kudan".
  • "A True Fan"
« Reply #1218 on: April 25 2006, 10:06 pm »
hm.. maybe, See the shot is quite fast...
got any link to that program then?
Yes, but you need Adobe Imageready too.
http://www.virtualdub.org/
http://www.ratbutt.com/suki/gifTutorial.html This link was provided by Sanlyn-san in the help topics board. Hope it helps. :)
Ack! no matching sig. x_x
Avie done by Evercool-san from livejournal
http://www.yourfreespace.net/users/kudan/
LJ (Only thing left not set up - a personalised set of mood icons)
Forum Family
futago-chan: charcoalz
lil sister of DOOM: Zeldi-chan. XD
itoko-chan: Okamirei, SailorYue
imouto-chan: Møon Li
onii-san: Kuri-san
ane-san: Kairi (Ashlee), -=kuro_woof=-, ~Emethyst~<br />Master: Elysia Silvermoon (Firey)
Nightmare City
Nightmare City -Catastrophe-

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #1219 on: April 25 2006, 10:25 pm »
hm.. That looks good, I already have good animation knowledge with that software anyway, So that helps.
It's getting the screenshots thats the main problem, since with my software I can't take screenshots with the picture, only a big black box.