AuthorTopic: The Post Thread VIII (AKA The Meaningless Thread)  (Read 302539 times)

Offline Hypercrabby

• All Your Syaorans are Belong to us
  • Big Fan
  • A Syaoran fanatic
Re: The Post Thread VIII (AKA The Meaningless Thread)
« Reply #1100 on: April 08 2006, 09:24 am »
Has anyone ever seen an animal do something extremely stupid?
I heard a story a while back of a duck who was preparing to land in a creek. It flew in gracefully at first, then it gained more and more speed until it went SMACK into the rocks on the side of the creek.

Offline Tenkuuken

• Angry Makai Knight coming through!
  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • GRRR!!!!!
Re: The Post Thread VIII (AKA The Meaningless Thre
« Reply #1101 on: April 08 2006, 11:12 am »
Uhhh..... Now that sucks, poor duck.

Offline Kuro-puppy

• The heart of red will be enfolded in wind......
  • Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #1102 on: April 08 2006, 02:59 pm »
yeah i have, one of our kittens Stef, when we just got him we thought there was something wrong with him since he would just walk on high places and then suddenly let himself fall off and land on his head
Join Zeldi's Forum

avatar and signature made by Zeldi

Forum Family:
Forum Wife ~ -=kuro_woof=-              Little Sis ~ Aya-chan
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi
Vampire Lover nicole_shimun

On an ephemeral evening, I tell a story to my friend.

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

The heart of red will be enfolded in wind and forge the contract.

Offline Tenkuuken

• "Exceptional Fan"
  • GRRR!!!!!
« Reply #1103 on: April 08 2006, 03:45 pm »
Well, our cat can open the kitchen door and eat off our plates, no matter how well covered they are XD. One day, though, he drank off a bowl that had water and bleach, thinking it was soup, and...

Offline Robin Sena

• Now with 100% more fads!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • BOING!
« Reply #1104 on: April 08 2006, 04:20 pm »
Sorry about that...

I'm currently analyzing something.

Well, YOU JUST HAVE TO TALK!
click!
Fanfic - CLAMP in Gradius World (Fanfic Done! 26 Chapters)<br />Next Fanfic - Monster Hunter Diaries *NEW!*
Story of Infinite Possibilities - Blocks Made. Block 1 - Fate (Fate, Testament, Eternity) Block 2 - Infinity (Infinity, Memento, Betrayal) Block 3 - World Order (World Order, Metempsychosis, Damnation) Special Edition - 155 cards made<br />Next Block! - Kaleido Dreams! (Kaleido Dreams, Angelic Voices, Snow Sunlight)<br />
Nirvana TEST BLOCK!

Offline wishingstarx

• ~//Kaze//~
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #1105 on: April 09 2006, 12:53 am »
Well, a couple of days ago, a bunch of deer were crossing a main road...They held up traffic for an hour... One person in one  of the cars in front of us said, "Hurry up, and cross the stupid road already!" The last deer went right up to his car, looked him in the face, and kicked his car! ^^" It was a really big deer with large atlers (maybe was an elk...), and he did a bunch of damage to that guy's car... lol, I don't know if he understood him or not but, I guess he didn't like that guy rushing him...

"Maybe the wind can take us, as it blows along."

Watashi no Forum Kazoku:
imouto-chan: Okamirei, suu_no_clover, Moonflower121, Star Wings
onee-san:  bie liao, Kumiko, minty, Aya-Chan, Shiunu, Ashlee, littlekitty, ~Emethyst~

Offline Tenkuuken

• "Exceptional Fan"
  • GRRR!!!!!
« Reply #1106 on: April 09 2006, 11:30 am »
Good thing we don't have from where I came from... Traffic is so busy and if deer did pass the road, they'd be roasted by the motorists...

Offline Cherry-chan

• Glomping, swooning, stalking, kidnapping, he's been through it all - My Syaoran <3
  • "A True Fan"
  • Syaoran! Where!?
« Reply #1107 on: April 09 2006, 12:48 pm »
Wow. I feel so sad when animals are on the street where I live, they're squashed flat, and it's depressing seeing animal carcasses on the road... I once saw a squirrel tail in my backyard... that freaked me out.
Live life. And love Syaoran. - Cherry-chan
I miss you all, it's unfortunate that I haven't been frequenting this site anymore, but I will keep you all very dear in my heart
I'll try to visit as much as I can.

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • I'm not Cool, I just Pretend I am...
« Reply #1108 on: April 09 2006, 12:52 pm »
When I was on holida I found a flat squirral in the road wearing a t-shirt...
Express the unlimited beauty, within the limited beauty. Beautifully.

Offline Cherry-chan

• Glomping, swooning, stalking, kidnapping, he's been through it all - My Syaoran <3
  • "A True Fan"
  • Syaoran! Where!?
« Reply #1109 on: April 09 2006, 12:53 pm »
Lol whoaaaa o.O a squirrel wearing a t-shirt? Now that I gotta see! I'm not too thrilled about the dead part though... :sweatdrop:
Live life. And love Syaoran. - Cherry-chan
I miss you all, it's unfortunate that I haven't been frequenting this site anymore, but I will keep you all very dear in my heart
I'll try to visit as much as I can.

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • I'm not Cool, I just Pretend I am...
« Reply #1110 on: April 09 2006, 12:56 pm »
Lol whoaaaa o.O a squirrel wearing a t-shirt? Now that I gotta see! I'm not too thrilled about the dead part though... :sweatdrop:
It freaked me out too, more so cos it was a human T-Shirt. it's like it was right inbetween where the neck part is with it's head poking out, I know cos me and some friends got a stick and lifted the t-shirt up a bit to see the rest of it's body inside it o.O *shudders* why am I bringing up such a horrible memory *tries to lock it away again*
Express the unlimited beauty, within the limited beauty. Beautifully.

Offline Strawberry

• cRAzY fan
  • Strawberries Are Sweet
« Reply #1111 on: April 10 2006, 01:49 am »
When I was on holida I found a flat squirral in the road wearing a t-shirt...
OMG! it got run over by a car? or maybe a larger vechicle? someone must be playing about with the poor squirrel
Do NOT under estimate the powers of strawberries

Saikou Ni Happy! Forum / NERV Forum

Offline Hikari B.

• "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #1112 on: April 10 2006, 02:11 am »
It saddens me to see a stray dog or cat. I can't believe some owners can be so careless. >_<

Offline Strawberry

• cRAzY fan
  • Strawberries Are Sweet
« Reply #1113 on: April 10 2006, 02:18 am »
Yeah, whenever me or my friends see a stray animal, my friends tends to call the RSPCA (A company that looks after animals) to take them to a new home.

Last time my next door neighbour had a snake as a pet and my family never knew about it. When my mum opened the boiler room, she was so frighten and scared that she came to me and my uncle and told us there was a snake in the boiler. It freaked me out because it was terribly dangerous to have a snake crawling around in the house, what if it's a poisonous snake? what if it bits? >.<" My uncle then went searching for the snake in the boiler and killed it and as he was about to chuck the snake outside in the bin, my next door neighbour saw him with the sanke and claimed that that was his escaped pet >.<".... oh dear....
Do NOT under estimate the powers of strawberries

Saikou Ni Happy! Forum / NERV Forum

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #1114 on: April 10 2006, 07:53 am »
WOW!! Are you serious? Post Thread 8 already? WOW! I've missed a lot haven't I in around four months?

HAHA! TADAIIMA! x] Anyone remember me? Miss me much? ^__^ HAHA! x]

I can tell there are a lot of new members in the forum. Hmm I'm going to be a bit of a newbie for a while until I see all new topics! xD haha

Well everyone I'm back! For good most likely! Apparently I heard that my absent has made this place not a lively. EH! I don't think so! This place looks like it didn't really miss me!! XD haha!
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

My Writing LJ    My LiveJournal

moezychan

« Reply #1115 on: April 10 2006, 08:06 am »
Lika! Okaeri nasai! We all missed you!  :hello2: You really missed alot. Hopefully the forums will become more lively now that you're back. This place has become soooo dead.  -_-

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #1116 on: April 10 2006, 08:09 am »
Uh.. haha. I feel so loved! ^___^

Wow what happened to everyone? o__o Where are all the people that I use to post with! >__> I mean meeting new members isn't bad but I miss the people I haven't talked to for a long time!! xD

And whatever happened to no one sentence posts, moezy-chan?
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #1117 on: April 10 2006, 08:11 am »
ohisashiburi desu, Lika-chi sama!  :keke:
A lot of people left other than you too...like Ruby-sama. Demo, hai, there a lot of friendly new people who've joined too.

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #1118 on: April 10 2006, 08:15 am »
Lika! Okaeri nasai! We all missed you!  :hello2: You really missed alot. Hopefully the forums will become more lively now that you're back. This place has become soooo dead. -_-

*glances around* -_- Shhhh! You can't say that so loudly! There are a ton of members on this forum! xD haha Tsk tsk Moezy-chan

ohisashiburi desu, Lika-chi sama! :keke:
A lot of people left other than you too...like Ruby-sama. Demo, hai, there a lot of friendly new people who've joined too.

o__o Ruby-chan left!? EH???? What did I miss in my four month absent? *faints* I know that fisah hasn't been on but I know her reasons! >__> Demo arigatou okamirei-chan! ^__^ By the way, I really like your sig and avatar! x]

Offline Hikari B.

• "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #1119 on: April 10 2006, 08:32 am »
Hello there. ^_^ Don't worry, maybe they're busy with school or they're just lazy. >_>