AuthorTopic: The Post Thread VIII (AKA The Meaningless Thread)  (Read 302475 times)

Offline Shiunu

• I've got a hole in me pocket!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
Re: The Post Thread VIII (AKA The Meaningless Thread)
« Reply #1060 on: April 06 2006, 11:47 am »
LOL. I have dial up. Because of where I live, we can't get anything but that. Grrr

But I'm about to have cable! :D

Little Sisters: bie liao, babypigggy, Fai, and Okamirei
Fellow Beatle Fangirl: hoshisenshi ^^
Cousins: Hikari_Blaze, aishiteru, Moon Li
Me and bie liao are in love! We never give up on our guys! <3

Offline Time-Machine

• We're all worms, but I do believe I am a glowworm.
  • Donators
  • Great Fan
Re: The Post Thread VIII (AKA The Meaningless Thre
« Reply #1061 on: April 06 2006, 01:07 pm »
Dial-up...ugh, I hated when I used to have that. And that annoying noise it makes when you first log on. Now my computer just purrs.

Haha, I still remember the phone number AOL would display it was calling when the computer made those connection noises...sometimes I call it and the phone makes those noises.

Remember when VHS movies used to make a little dialing sound before anything started to play? I have a couple tapes that still do that...why is that? (Does anyone know what I'm talking about?)

And it's not because I have a slow connection that it's taking forever...it's because I'm on bittorrent, and it's a REALLY big file. (haha, now it says 10 day remining)

And Shiunu-chan, I'm sorry you still have dial-up. I had to put up with that !@%$#%@ for all of middle school, and it was very unpleasant.

Special thanks to Kiramiki for the pic in my siggy and avatar!

Forum Family
little sisters: babypigggy, Quimmy
big sister: Moon Li

Offline Ralea

• Passing Through Life Unnoticed
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • When will we see each other again?
« Reply #1062 on: April 06 2006, 03:29 pm »
Oh yes Time-Machine, Dial-up is just !@%$#%@ isn't it? -_- This summer I hope we go to the vacation house used by my Dad last year. They have broadband there. And Yay!

I'M OFFICIALLY ON VACATION!
[/b]

~Forum family~                                             
Onii-chan : Kuropuppy
Onee-chan : Sayora Chan, lika-ichi
Ate : princess kakurine
Imoto-chan : Zeldi, Monse-chan
Twin sisters : fisah, xOLight AngelxO
Cousins : sofiacardcaptors, bluetopaz
Niece : Asuka

99% of the female population all think that Syaoran is the hottest bishie ever in both TRC & CCS. 1% is me! XD If you're one of the 1% who isn't so possesive over Syaoran, and wants him to be with Sakura only, copy and paste this into your sig.

Offline Shiunu

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #1063 on: April 06 2006, 03:34 pm »
Wow! I'm super tired! I really wished it was like 5 hours earlier. I've been trying to study for a upcoming test and its making me tired.

Offline Tenkuuken

• Angry Makai Knight coming through!
  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • GRRR!!!!!
« Reply #1064 on: April 06 2006, 05:53 pm »
You should eat a lot of rice, Shiunu-chan. That and green iced tea too ^_^.

I want to give you some since that's my lunch, but all we could give away here are cookies T.T...

Offline ~Bloody_Rose~

• *cough* CAAAAAANNNOOOOONNN!!!!
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • *cough* CAAAANOOOOON!!!!!!
« Reply #1065 on: April 06 2006, 11:15 pm »
eek! i just watched TRC on Animax! My beloved Fai's voice was totally changed and ridiculous! Syaoran's voice sounds lower than Fai's voice! and mokona's voice isn't enjoying anymore! I just wish they did not dubbed it! :angry:

Forum Family:

Big Sis ~ bluetopaz, aya-Chan, moezy-chan                           Forum Husband ~ Kuro-Puppy :noteworthy:
Lil Sis ~ cardcaptors_ria, babypiggy, kudan                 'Kino no Tabi Lover' sis ~ Zeldi :inlove:
Tamer~ tsukihime                 Daughter: Modo-rashi
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

moezychan

« Reply #1066 on: April 06 2006, 11:21 pm »
^ And that's why I'm boycotting the dubbed. Save yourselves the horror minna, and stick to the original Japanese! It's always better!

Offline Kuro-puppy

• The heart of red will be enfolded in wind......
  • Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #1067 on: April 06 2006, 11:44 pm »
eek! i just watched TRC on Animax! My beloved Fai's voice was totally changed and ridiculous! Syaoran's voice sounds lower than Fai's voice! and mokona's voice isn't enjoying anymore! I just wish they did not dubbed it! :angry:

it's happening all over again, just like with Cardcraptors, the stupid voices, the scenes cutt out and then came the dutch version (70 eps unlike Cardcraptors but it was still pathetic compared to Japanese CCS), and now this....

*thinks of his heroes Syaoran and Kurogane talking with stupid English/Dutch voices*   I.....CAN'T ........TAKE .........IT !!!!!!!!!!!! *dies*
Join Zeldi's Forum

avatar and signature made by Zeldi

Forum Family:
Forum Wife ~ -=kuro_woof=-              Little Sis ~ Aya-chan
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi
Vampire Lover nicole_shimun

On an ephemeral evening, I tell a story to my friend.

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

The heart of red will be enfolded in wind and forge the contract.

moezychan

« Reply #1068 on: April 06 2006, 11:48 pm »
No, no, no. Not my beloved Tsubasa! Not again! It was bad enough the first time! I can't take it anymore!!!

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • I'm not Cool, I just Pretend I am...
« Reply #1069 on: April 07 2006, 03:18 am »
Haha, I still remember the phone number AOL would display it was calling when the computer made those connection noises...sometimes I call it and the phone makes those noises.

Remember when VHS movies used to make a little dialing sound before anything started to play? I have a couple tapes that still do that...why is that? (Does anyone know what I'm talking about?)

And it's not because I have a slow connection that it's taking forever...it's because I'm on bittorrent, and it's a REALLY big file. (haha, now it says 10 day remining)

And Shiunu-chan, I'm sorry you still have dial-up. I had to put up with that !@%$#%@ for all of middle school, and it was very unpleasant.
big file eh? I know about that.. the biggest file I downloaded was 10GB, What about you?
Oh yes Time-Machine, Dial-up is just !@%$#%@ isn't it? -_- This summer I hope we go to the vacation house used by my Dad last year. They have broadband there. And Yay!

I'M OFFICIALLY ON VACATION!
[/b]
sweet sweet sweet *has been on vacation all week*

Wow! I'm super tired! I really wished it was like 5 hours earlier. I've been trying to study for a upcoming test and its making me tired.
whoa.. dedication ;) Hope you do well on your test Shiunu!
Express the unlimited beauty, within the limited beauty. Beautifully.

Offline Shiunu

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #1070 on: April 07 2006, 03:21 am »

Wait.. you've already seen some of it dubbed? LOL When did I miss this?

big file eh? I know about that.. the biggest file I downloaded was 10GB, What about you?sweet sweet sweet *has been on vacation all week*
whoa.. dedication ;) Hope you do well on your test Shiunu!

Thank you Vex! I'm trying my best! :wink:

Offline babypigggy

• o1_loserkid.
  • "A True Fan"
  • miyuki,sasaki
« Reply #1071 on: April 07 2006, 07:09 am »
woopp

-- never too far.. no matter how far ..
theONE's[<3]:
twinKITTY;; Zeldi
bigKITTY;; pretty,Quimmy,TimeMachine,Nyoko,Møon Li,sofiacardcaptors,Moezy-chan,-=kuro_woof=-,Sya0ran,bLuetopaz,Shuinu,bie_liao,aishiteru,Ashlee
bigPUPPY;; vexnet, Kasawa Lanford
littleKITTY;;Fai, Cardcaptors_Ria, baby.piglet

Offline Monse-chan

• Love is like a cherry blossom...
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Love is like a cherry blossom...sweet and delicate
« Reply #1072 on: April 07 2006, 07:28 am »
You are lucky VexNet!!! You have been on vacation for a whole week.... *sigh*

I will start mine tomorrow.... and FINALLY have 2 weeks of 100% goofing around time!! Yay!!!

This week has been crazy!! At least 3 tests EVERY DAY!!! Finally tomorrow is Friday..... can't wait!!!

*starts counting hours until vacation time*
  :bunny: *** My Forum Family*** :bunny:
Imouto-chans: Beautiful Maddie-chan, Zeldi-chan,and Marina-chan
Onii-san:[/b] KuroPuppy
Onee-chans: Charme-san, wise and funny Miss Endoh, and Ralea-chan
My lovely and wonderful tia: Moon Li
Lovely avatar and siggy made by my dear auntie Moon Li!!! Arigatou!!
[/i]

Cherry Blossoms dance around you.....
[/i][/b]

Offline bie liao

• Bishie of the moment : back on my Kamui spree
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Vampire + Love = Kamui
« Reply #1073 on: April 07 2006, 07:30 am »
Wait.. you've already seen some of it dubbed? LOL When did I miss this?

Yeah, yeah!  I wanna know more about that too!
[ - Without a p a s t, and unable to see the f u t u r e, I am here in the p r e s e n t, believing in m y s e l f. - ]

The smile her highness gave me was so warm.  Just looking at it, I felt a warmth in my own chest.  I thought that I always, always wanted to see her smile. - Syaoran, TRC Volume 4

[ -  F o r u m  F a m i l y  - ]
Little sis - hikari_blaze ; babypigggy ; Okamirei ; wishingstarx
Big sis - Moon Li ; lilaznrycegurl ; Shiunu  ; Aya-chan
Aunt - pretty
Cousin - *+chibiwings+* ; Cherry-chan

My NEW Photobucket Account with never before seen graphics!

moezychan

« Reply #1074 on: April 07 2006, 07:53 am »
Minna-san, I've got excellent news! Read this:

Dear Maureen (insert last name here),

Thank you for submitting your application for the Peer Assistant position.

We are pleased to inform you that you have been selected to participate in the group process. Group process will be held Tuesday, April 18 from 4:00 - 6:00 p.m. Your attendance is mandatory in order to be selected for a personal interview. If you are unable to attend and will not be continuing in the Peer Assistance selection process, please call the Center for Student Progress.

We appreciate your interest and your willingness to support the Center for Student Process Orientation and First-Year Student Services. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

I'm so thrilled! Wish me luck minna-san! After this I'll be given an interview, and if I make a good impression, I'll get the job and I'll be out of the fast food industry forever!

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #1075 on: April 07 2006, 07:58 am »
Yeah, moezy-chan! Congrats!

And for more info about the dubb -=kuro_wolf=- is talking about, go go here.
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline wishingstarx

• ~//Kaze//~
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #1076 on: April 07 2006, 07:59 am »
Minna-san, I've got excellent news! Read this:

Dear Maureen (insert last name here),

Thank you for submitting your application for the Peer Assistant position.

We are pleased to inform you that you have been selected to participate in the group process. Group process will be held Tuesday, April 18 from 4:00 - 6:00 p.m. Your attendance is mandatory in order to be selected for a personal interview. If you are unable to attend and will not be continuing in the Peer Assistance selection process, please call the Center for Student Progress.

We appreciate your interest and your willingness to support the Center for Student Process Orientation and First-Year Student Services. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

I'm so thrilled! Wish me luck minna-san! After this I'll be given an interview, and if I make a good impression, I'll get the job and I'll be out of the fast food industry forever!
^_^ Wishing is my middle name! (well actually, it's Alicia, anyways...) Gambatte, moezy-chan! ^_^ I'm rooting for you!
I know you'll get the job for sure!

"Maybe the wind can take us, as it blows along."

Watashi no Forum Kazoku:
imouto-chan: Okamirei, suu_no_clover, Moonflower121, Star Wings
onee-san:  bie liao, Kumiko, minty, Aya-Chan, Shiunu, Ashlee, littlekitty, ~Emethyst~

Offline Monse-chan

• Love is like a cherry blossom...
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Love is like a cherry blossom...sweet and delicate
« Reply #1077 on: April 07 2006, 08:31 am »
Yay Moezy-chan!!!

Good luck in the interview!!! I am sure you will be fine!!! *hug*

I am happy!! I will be wishing you luck from here!!!
  :bunny: *** My Forum Family*** :bunny:
Imouto-chans: Beautiful Maddie-chan, Zeldi-chan,and Marina-chan
Onii-san:[/b] KuroPuppy
Onee-chans: Charme-san, wise and funny Miss Endoh, and Ralea-chan
My lovely and wonderful tia: Moon Li
Lovely avatar and siggy made by my dear auntie Moon Li!!! Arigatou!!
[/i]

Cherry Blossoms dance around you.....
[/i][/b]

Offline Cherry-chan

• Glomping, swooning, stalking, kidnapping, he's been through it all - My Syaoran <3
  • "A True Fan"
  • Syaoran! Where!?
« Reply #1078 on: April 07 2006, 08:53 am »
I'm sure you'll do awesome-ly (XD ?) on your interview! You are, after all, the incredible moezy-chan (haha I just had to add that in)

It's so pretty outside... the weather is finally warming up! In the mornings, though, I still need to wear a hat. >_< Phew, next week, I will be HAPPILY de-stressed. Wait, nevermind, I will probably still be a little stressed.

My parents are being over-protective about the whole cyber-bullying thing after they went to a meeting about bullying last night. Now they're thinking I'm cyber bullying people on MSN, or I'm being bullied, or I'll eventually be assaulted by some stalker guy whom I met over the internet and added on MSN.

And what's worse is that at any time they'll be looking at what I've been doing, via the internet history on my computer. Great. Just great. It's really annoying.
Live life. And love Syaoran. - Cherry-chan
I miss you all, it's unfortunate that I haven't been frequenting this site anymore, but I will keep you all very dear in my heart
I'll try to visit as much as I can.

moezychan

« Reply #1079 on: April 07 2006, 08:59 am »
Arigatou gozaimas minna-san!

I'm sure you'll do awesome-ly (XD ?) on your interview! You are, after all, the incredible moezy-chan (haha I just had to add that in)

Incredible? o_O Watashi wa?! If you say so.

My parents are being over-protective about the whole cyber-bullying thing after they went to a meeting about bullying last night. Now they're thinking I'm cyber bullying people on MSN, or I'm being bullied, or I'll eventually be assaulted by some stalker guy whom I met over the internet and added on MSN.

And what's worse is that at any time they'll be looking at what I've been doing, via the internet history on my computer. Great. Just great. It's really annoying.

That seriously su**s. My mom went through that stage too, but later on she learned to lighten up. Hopefully they won't find out too much about what you do on here Cherry-chan.