AuthorTopic: The Post Thread VIII (AKA The Meaningless Thread)  (Read 302486 times)

moezychan

Re: The Post Thread VIII (AKA The Meaningless Thread)
« Reply #680 on: February 20 2006, 08:11 am »
Ha, my sister once stuck one of those birthday plates in the microwave and after about a minute it caught on fire and burned the food she had on it.  She freaked out and I just laughed while my mom calmly picked it up and took it to the sink.

To this day, my mother doesn't let my sister near those birthday plates.  We make fun of her for it all the time.  :D

Question: Is this your younger sister, and if it is, how old is she?

Offline bie liao

• Bishie of the moment : back on my Kamui spree
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Vampire + Love = Kamui
« Reply #681 on: February 20 2006, 08:17 am »
She's 11.  I know she couldn't have known it would catch on fire, but still...funneh.
[ - Without a p a s t, and unable to see the f u t u r e, I am here in the p r e s e n t, believing in m y s e l f. - ]

The smile her highness gave me was so warm.  Just looking at it, I felt a warmth in my own chest.  I thought that I always, always wanted to see her smile. - Syaoran, TRC Volume 4

[ -  F o r u m  F a m i l y  - ]
Little sis - hikari_blaze ; babypigggy ; Okamirei ; wishingstarx
Big sis - Moon Li ; lilaznrycegurl ; Shiunu  ; Aya-chan
Aunt - pretty
Cousin - *+chibiwings+* ; Cherry-chan

My NEW Photobucket Account with never before seen graphics!

moezychan

« Reply #682 on: February 20 2006, 08:22 am »
She's 11.  I know she couldn't have known it would catch on fire, but still...funneh.

That's good. I was afraid that she might've been younger. Not too young that she would be traumatized, and she could partially know that it would happen, but not entirely. Depends on how her development. And now I'm getting too philosophical. Let's talk of something that I won't end up giving a college level lecture on.  :sweatdrop:

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #683 on: February 20 2006, 08:26 am »
Cakes?

Sorry, I'm in a random mood right now.

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

moezychan

« Reply #684 on: February 20 2006, 08:31 am »
Why not. I doubt that even I can get analytical with this subject. My favorite is strawberry! Ichigo, ichigo, ichigo! Gomen; my sister really loves episode 38: Sakura's Merry Strawberry Hunt.  :sweatdrop: That phrase is so stuck in my head. @_@

Offline bie liao

• Dedicated Fan
  • Vampire + Love = Kamui
« Reply #685 on: February 20 2006, 08:39 am »
Ha, for some reason which you said 'Ichigo' I thought of Catch You Catch Me, which means that I thought of singing it, (which I can do, albeit badly) and then thought of my sister singing it.  She substitutes 'ichiban' for 'ichibutt.'

Don't ask why.
[ - Without a p a s t, and unable to see the f u t u r e, I am here in the p r e s e n t, believing in m y s e l f. - ]

The smile her highness gave me was so warm.  Just looking at it, I felt a warmth in my own chest.  I thought that I always, always wanted to see her smile. - Syaoran, TRC Volume 4

Aunt - pretty

moezychan

« Reply #686 on: February 20 2006, 08:42 am »
And now I have that song in my head! Not saying I hate it, but of all the CCS songs, Catch You, Catch Me is by far my least favorite. It seems a little too cute for my tastes which is weird because usually I love cute things. Don't worry; I'm not mad at you bie liao-chan!

Offline bie liao

• Dedicated Fan
  • Vampire + Love = Kamui
« Reply #687 on: February 20 2006, 08:52 am »
Oh no!  I'm sorry, it is a pretty annoyingly sugary song, isn't it?  I prefer the sweeter songs, but ne....we were talking about CAKE, right?

I like cake.  Yellow cake the most.  -trying to be on topic-

Aunt - pretty

moezychan

« Reply #688 on: February 20 2006, 08:57 am »
Yeah, it's one of the most annoying songs I've ever heard! After my first CCS marathon, way before I even got my DVD boxset, and having heard that song for about 39 times in a roll, I couldn't stand it anymore! It drive me crazy!

As far as going off topic, you can't do it in here. It's the meaningless thread! We can post just about anything in here, as long as it's not too perverted, pointless, or just running a chain.

By far, my favorite CCS song is Purchiana by Maaya Sakamoto! She has such a wonderful singing voice, ne?! I also love it when she sings Loop for Tsubasa!

Offline bie liao

• Dedicated Fan
  • Vampire + Love = Kamui
« Reply #689 on: February 20 2006, 09:01 am »
PURACHINA!~  -dances to it now-

I looooove that song so much.  So so so so much.  Its the song I've listened to the most on my iPod out of almost...300.  Hm, I need to get more on there. And Loop is my second favorite girl song.  I really like Amrita.  Just love it.  Loove it.

And Kizuna is my favorite guy song.  Yeeesss...

Aunt - pretty

moezychan

« Reply #690 on: February 20 2006, 09:04 am »
Though most people on here know my favorite guy song, :points to avi & sig:, I'll state it anyways! My favorite is Kini Ni Aitsu sung by our very own Syaoran-sama (Motoko Kumai)! Kawaii ne!

Offline bie liao

• Dedicated Fan
  • Vampire + Love = Kamui
« Reply #691 on: February 20 2006, 09:09 am »
That was my first CCS songs...-nods sagely-  Yes, our dearest little Syaoran got me into the music so deep I fear I'll never come back. -hugs him for it-  I think the translated lyrics are so adorable.  I downloaded the 'double datish' thing that it plays over.

With the dancing teddies, you know...XD

Aunt - pretty

moezychan

« Reply #692 on: February 20 2006, 09:27 am »
Watashi mo! The entire time I was thinking double date! It was so evident! And the teddy bears! Kawaii ne! Episode 57; truly the best episode! At least in my opinion!  It will forever be my favorite!

Offline D.J.P

• Sakura is Mine!!
  • Administrator
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
« Reply #693 on: February 20 2006, 09:54 am »
Why can't people follow the rules, hmmm?

One-person chat topics are not allowed, the next ones to do so, get a warning.
-- 'Expect the unexpected' -- Keroberos (Cardcaptor Sakura) --
-- To err is human; to really foul things up takes a computer. --
Robin Sena's Card Sets: Download Here (Last Updated: 12th May 2006 10.10PM AEST)
------------------------------------------------
I host this domain, be nice :) and Read the Forum Rules!
Avatar made by Sofiacardcaptors. Signature image by Bluetopaz
 My WoW Characters | Support CapturedWings.net | Web-Hosting Now Available

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • I'm not Cool, I just Pretend I am...
« Reply #694 on: February 20 2006, 08:45 pm »
rulebreakers everywhere O_O
*pats SLi* It's ok. maybe one person read the rulers... the writer of the rules maybe?
Express the unlimited beauty, within the limited beauty. Beautifully.

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #695 on: February 20 2006, 08:47 pm »
*pats SLi* It's ok. maybe one person read the rulers... the writer of the rules maybe?

:rotfl:

Gah....who said that redecorating is fun? Bedrooms...maybe. The dining room? Not at all. Who decided that we were having pink curtains!?

FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Ralea

• Passing Through Life Unnoticed
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • When will we see each other again?
« Reply #696 on: February 20 2006, 09:17 pm »

Sad how no one reads the rules anymore. >.<

Pink curtains in a dining room?! 0.o

~Forum family~                                             
Onii-chan : Kuropuppy
Onee-chan : Sayora Chan, lika-ichi
Ate : princess kakurine
Imoto-chan : Zeldi, Monse-chan
Twin sisters : fisah, xOLight AngelxO
Cousins : sofiacardcaptors, bluetopaz
Niece : Asuka

99% of the female population all think that Syaoran is the hottest bishie ever in both TRC & CCS. 1% is me! XD If you're one of the 1% who isn't so possesive over Syaoran, and wants him to be with Sakura only, copy and paste this into your sig.

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #697 on: February 20 2006, 09:52 pm »
I know. I am never eating in there again. I preferred it when it was just blue and white.

Anything except pink would have been fine!  :angry:

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • I'm not Cool, I just Pretend I am...
« Reply #698 on: February 21 2006, 05:27 am »
Beige! Highlight Yellow! Lime Green!
Express the unlimited beauty, within the limited beauty. Beautifully.

Offline Time-Machine

• We're all worms, but I do believe I am a glowworm.
  • Donators
  • Great Fan
« Reply #699 on: February 21 2006, 07:15 am »
When we first moved into my house, the family room was flamingo pink, the kitchen was some sort of neon peach colour, and the bathroom upstairs was an ugly shade of baby-poop green. It was really ugly. There was a bunch of really upsettingly ugly wallpaper everywhere, too. =Þ

We recently repainted the family room. It's a really pretty mint colour. (My mom hates it when I call it mint, though. She was going for sage. I like the mint colour, though. It looks really good).

Special thanks to Kiramiki for the pic in my siggy and avatar!

Forum Family
little sisters: babypigggy, Quimmy
big sister: Moon Li