AuthorTopic: The Post Thread VIII (AKA The Meaningless Thread)  (Read 302463 times)

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
Re: The Post Thread VIII (AKA The Meaningless Thread)
« Reply #500 on: December 27 2005, 12:40 pm »
Holy crap! So many posts to read! lolz. xD This thread is alive again! Whoo! haha

Wow it seems like it was a movie day on Christmas for most people. lolz. xD I saw King Kong! Has such a headache. @__@ lolz. xD

Today was the best day ever! hehe. Wish Christmas was this good! I'm so happy today! Nothing better ruin the rest of my day. xP
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

My Writing LJ    My LiveJournal

Offline Keruberus

• New Fan
  • Great Clamp Fan!!
« Reply #501 on: December 27 2005, 01:03 pm »
Well the night of 24th I was at home, my Christmas began 8 PM..... I hate it, the it was over almost 11PM..... But then 1 AM 25 I went to the disco with my friends! We staied there till 7 AM. I went home and then couldn't sleep till 1 PM, when my Aunts, Uncle, cousins came to my house to celebrate the hollyday.... Uff it's a so uncommon Christmas!
Keruberus

moezychan

« Reply #502 on: December 27 2005, 02:21 pm »
I feel so depressed anymore. I don't always like to tell people this, especially considering that I hadn't done it in such a long time, but I used to self-mutilate myself. I was a cutter, but instead of razors or knives, I would allow my nails to grow out very long, and I would cut myself with them.

I started doing it my first year of college, which was 4 years ago, and it went on for 3 years. I finally put a stop to it last May, and I was doing a great job of not doing it again, when I did it today, at my job. I did it to my upper left arm. It makes me scared, because I thought I was finally through with hurting myself.  :cry:

Offline Shadeslayer

• Fire
  • "A True Fan"
  • *wink*
« Reply #503 on: December 27 2005, 02:24 pm »
I feel so depressed anymore. I don't always like to tell people this, especially considering that I hadn't done it in such a long time, but I used to self-mutilate myself. I was a cutter, but instead of razors or knives, I would allow my nails to grow out very long, and I would cut myself with them.

I started doing it my first year of college, which was 4 years ago, and it went on for 3 years. I finally put a stop to it last May, and I was doing a great job of not doing it again, when I did it today, at my job. I did it to my upper left arm. It makes me scared, because I thought I was finally through with hurting myself. :cry:

No, Moezy-chan. You can't do this to yourself! That's no way to solve anything, it'll only make it worse! Talking to someone helps sometimes....If you ever need anyone, we're all here for you, ne Minna-san? Please don't hurt yourself Moezy-chan! I'm very worried about you now! :cry:

Amazing set by Eurydice! :keke:

Forum Family

Sisters: Dragonia, KawaiiHana, Charme, Monse-chan, Director Of Music, Okamirei, Lexi, Fai, Mizuki Kai, Star Wings and Wishingstarx

Aunt: Moon Li

moezychan

« Reply #504 on: December 27 2005, 02:33 pm »
Arigatou. I can't promise that I won't do it again, but I will promise to work on stopping it.

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #505 on: December 27 2005, 03:13 pm »
Dodododo!! lolz. x] Moezy-chan knows what the right thing to do is ne?? lolz.

Man today has been the best day since forever! lolz. ^__^ I haven't had a day like this in a while! I'm so happy! And nothing ruined my mood today! Very very happy! *does a little dance*

Let's hope it keeps on being like this! No more sad things!! Ne minna-san??

I'm really tired for some reason! T__T There's no school tomorrow but I'm really tired. O__O What's wrong with me?!?! Guess I haven't had enough sleep in a while. *sigh* Better get to bed now! Oyasumi minna!
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

Offline ~Bloody_Rose~

• *cough* CAAAAAANNNOOOOONNN!!!!
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • *cough* CAAAANOOOOON!!!!!!
« Reply #506 on: December 27 2005, 10:56 pm »
Im going to say many things to moezy-chan but i can't remember what im going to say (short-term memory guyz!).... this is the only one i remembered, please don't hurt yourself, moezy-chan, or else all of us will be worried... juz like moonflower-san said, we're all here for you if you want someone to talk too.. and... is the reason of you hurting yourself is because of that discussion we discussed yesterday? if its that... im very very very very very very sorry... :sad5:

Forum Family:

Big Sis ~ bluetopaz, aya-Chan, moezy-chan                           Forum Husband ~ Kuro-Puppy :noteworthy:
Lil Sis ~ cardcaptors_ria, babypiggy, kudan                 'Kino no Tabi Lover' sis ~ Zeldi :inlove:
Tamer~ tsukihime                 Daughter: Modo-rashi
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

moezychan

« Reply #507 on: December 27 2005, 11:58 pm »
and... is the reason of you hurting yourself is because of that discussion we discussed yesterday? if its that... im very very very very very very sorry... :sad5:

No, no, no! I wouldn't hurt myself over something like that. Like I told you, it takes more than that to make me upset. You didn't do anything to make me hurt myself. Daijoubu.

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• Dean Winchester is tied up in my closet!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • 100% Dean Winchester Obsessed!
« Reply #508 on: December 28 2005, 03:51 pm »
Arigatou. I can't promise that I won't do it again, but I will promise to work on stopping it.

I know how you feel, Moezy-chan. I've got a paper towel to my forearm right now because of my cutting.
I thought I was done, myself, too.
Gosh, it's been awhile so I feel the sting alot more than I used to.

But I'm feeling a tad better now. I'm looking through all the pictures I took today when I was hanging out with a bunch of friends (and Josh, haha). It's perking me up.

Oh, and I'm back. In case anyone noticed I was gone.
~--------~~--------~
Rest in peace my furry friend.
Cinnamon - November 15th, 1990 - January 21st, 2006
~--------------------~
-AV NOT made by me. Creater unknown.-

moezychan

« Reply #509 on: December 28 2005, 03:54 pm »
I know how you feel, Moezy-chan. I've got a paper towel to my forearm right now because of my cutting.
I thought I was done, myself, too.
Gosh, it's been awhile so I feel the sting alot more than I used to.

Same with me. I used to become numb from all the cutting I did. If anybody ever tried to attack me, I wouldn't even feel it, but now it hurts because it's been a while. I really hate it.

Oh, and I'm back. In case anyone noticed I was gone.

I noticed! I make a habit of that!

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• Dean Winchester is tied up in my closet!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • 100% Dean Winchester Obsessed!
« Reply #510 on: December 28 2005, 04:20 pm »
Weird, though. Apparently I posted yesterday and the day before . . . but I don't even remember.

I must have been real out of it when I did.
So I guess I technically never left.
Never mind, haha.
~--------~~--------~
Rest in peace my furry friend.
Cinnamon - November 15th, 1990 - January 21st, 2006
~--------------------~
-AV NOT made by me. Creater unknown.-

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #511 on: December 29 2005, 10:28 am »
Really?? That is weird. lol

Sometimes you do things and you don't even know it. Ok that sounds like a bad thing! lol

What I mean is... Gee what do I mean. *confused* Well just now after my 4 hour nap, I remembered I bought a bag of chips the other day. I didn't even remember getting it the last few days ago. o___O Which is really weird. lol

Wait.. maybe that's just my forgetfulness! hehe Lately my brain hasn't been all to well.

Headaches everyday since Sunday. That's four days of headaches. -__-" And I was just watching a doctor show. This women had headaches and went in for a check out. And a lot of other stuff happened and they did an operation on her to see what it was. Turned out she had cancer and had 4 months to live. O__O Well really freaked me out!

But after my four hour nap today, my headache isn't back. If it does come back, I think I should see a doctor. -__-;

Offline Ralea

• Passing Through Life Unnoticed
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • When will we see each other again?
« Reply #512 on: December 29 2005, 11:29 am »
Let's just hope it doesn't come back now won't we? ^__^ If it does, go see a doctor. I don't wanna hear that you only have 4 months to live lika. ^^

~Forum family~                                             
Onii-chan : Kuropuppy
Onee-chan : Sayora Chan, lika-ichi
Ate : princess kakurine
Imoto-chan : Zeldi, Monse-chan
Twin sisters : fisah, xOLight AngelxO
Cousins : sofiacardcaptors, bluetopaz
Niece : Asuka

99% of the female population all think that Syaoran is the hottest bishie ever in both TRC & CCS. 1% is me! XD If you're one of the 1% who isn't so possesive over Syaoran, and wants him to be with Sakura only, copy and paste this into your sig.

moezychan

« Reply #513 on: December 29 2005, 12:14 pm »
Let's just hope it doesn't come back now won't we? ^__^ If it does, go see a doctor. I don't wanna hear that you only have 4 months to live lika. ^^

God forbid! Hopefully that doesn't happen!

Offline Ralea

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #514 on: December 30 2005, 12:50 pm »
WAI, I'm so happy! *grabs moezy-chan and twirls her around in a dance* Check my LJ why. The latest entry there.

And normaly those things very seldom happen moezy, so don't worry. ^__^ She'll be fine, look at me, I get headaches all the time. Dunno why. 0.o
All lika-chan needs is rest.

~Forum family~                                             

99% of the female population all think that Syaoran is the hottest bishie ever in both TRC & CCS. 1% is me! XD If you're one of the 1% who isn't so possesive over Syaoran, and wants him to be with Sakura only, copy and paste this into your sig.

moezychan

« Reply #515 on: December 30 2005, 01:15 pm »
OH MY GOD! Sugoi sugoi sugoi! That is so great! We both have the boxset! I'm so happy for you! Enjoy your marathon and savor it! It's so worth it! I hope your teeth will be fine, but at least now you have something to take your mind off the pain! I am really happy for you, because I know how it feels!

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #516 on: December 30 2005, 04:25 pm »
I KNOW! You two have the CCS box set. Now all three of us have it! But mines the cheap version!

Dododo! I'm fine! I think. o__o My headache isn't as bad today. But I still have them! ?_? It's a good sign right?!?!

Well I'm going to go to the States tomorrow! FINALLY! ^_^ Shopping here I come! But first I have to go through 8 hours of torture in a car! I don't want that!! T___T

Offline Ralea

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #517 on: December 31 2005, 11:23 am »
8 hours?! Whoa.....I'd probably spend 4 hours sleeping if I were you. ^__^ The rest....well, you can probably think of something.......

OH MY GOD! Sugoi sugoi sugoi! That is so great! We both have the boxset! I'm so happy for you! Enjoy your marathon and savor it! It's so worth it! I hope your teeth will be fine, but at least now you have something to take your mind off the pain! I am really happy for you, because I know how it feels!

Yeah, I know! It's so wonderful. I'm on Episode 14 right now and Touya looks splendid in the dress! XD

~Forum family~                                             

moezychan

« Reply #518 on: December 31 2005, 02:31 pm »
Yeah, I know! It's so wonderful. I'm on Episode 14 right now and Touya looks splendid in the dress! XD

Oh that episode is so funny! And I especially love the part when Syaoran saves Touya! Syaoran-kun yasashi ne! I'm up to episode 50! I'm almost finished!

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #519 on: January 04 2006, 04:53 am »
BOO!! This thread is like dead! I'm here to liven it up again! hehe.

What has everyone been up to right now? OMG I forgot to say.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!! *starts a party* lolz.

And I'm totally fine! No more headaches! lolz.

So how was everyone's New Year?? Mine was great! I went to a party! WHOO! So much fun! ^__^

Boy! Being with family has never so much fun! I love the States! But I love Canada more! ^__^ haha. Can't wait to go back!

O__O There's school on Monday! *faints* But then again! Most people started school today! Gambatte to you all! ^_^