AuthorTopic: The Post Thread VIII (AKA The Meaningless Thread)  (Read 302534 times)

Offline Tessaiga

• Subaru's Wife
  • cRAzY fan
  • My avatar says it all...
Re: The Post Thread VIII (AKA The Meaningless Thread)
« Reply #480 on: December 26 2005, 06:27 am »
lika-chi is back, lika-chi is back!!!
Welcome back!!! Kyuuu~
Quote from: French Soldier of Monthy Python
I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper! I f-a-r-t in your general direction!!! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

I would tell you Sei-Sub fangirls the truth about the "couple", but since I've got more life than that, I'll allow you to be inzane. And I lol at you. Lololololololololol.
And with this, I leave. Fohevah

Det är så härligt att gå i solen, och äta hallon med dig~ Men det vet du inget om, för du förstår inte svenska!... VA?! Du fattar? Hej! Kul för dig!

________________Forum Family________________[/color]
Zeldi
  Ichiranseisouseiji Enzerubebi Otohime
VexNet
  Nii-san
suu_no_clover
  Sumeragi Onmyouji Chibi
moezy-chan
  Itoko-chan

Offline Shadeslayer

• Fire
  • "A True Fan"
  • *wink*
« Reply #481 on: December 26 2005, 06:51 am »
WELCOME BACK, LIKA-CHI! :keke:

Amazing set by Eurydice! :keke:

Forum Family

Sisters: Dragonia, KawaiiHana, Charme, Monse-chan, Director Of Music, Okamirei, Lexi, Fai, Mizuki Kai, Star Wings and Wishingstarx

Aunt: Moon Li

Offline Crystal_Wings

• Great Fan
  • Someday I'll Fly Away
« Reply #482 on: December 26 2005, 08:46 am »
I haven't been online for a few days...
Happy Christmas everyone! Happy Holidays and I hope everyone has a good new year too!
Christmas Dinner here I come... :)

Sig made by the wonderful bLuetopaz
~Forum Family~
-Little Sister-
Kai_Mizuki a.k.a. hack.<3.fly

Offline ~Bloody_Rose~

• *cough* CAAAAAANNNOOOOONNN!!!!
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • *cough* CAAAANOOOOON!!!!!!
« Reply #483 on: December 26 2005, 09:25 am »
Welcome back lika-chi-san! Im happy that your back :noteworthy:

Forum Family:

Big Sis ~ bluetopaz, aya-Chan, moezy-chan                           Forum Husband ~ Kuro-Puppy :noteworthy:
Lil Sis ~ cardcaptors_ria, babypiggy, kudan                 'Kino no Tabi Lover' sis ~ Zeldi :inlove:
Tamer~ tsukihime                 Daughter: Modo-rashi
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #484 on: December 26 2005, 12:51 pm »
Haha! I feel honored to be back! *gets whacked*

Hmm. If every time I said something like "gets whacked" or "is shot" I wonder how many times I would have died. *ponders* It would have been a lot. *is shot*

SEE!!! lolz.

So how has everyone's Christmas been?? Mine really sucked!! -__-" *goes to run off in a dark corner to sob*
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

My Writing LJ    My LiveJournal

Offline ~Bloody_Rose~

• *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #485 on: December 26 2005, 12:52 pm »
probably the worst christmas ever...

Forum Family:

Big Sis ~ bluetopaz, aya-Chan, moezy-chan                           Forum Husband ~ Kuro-Puppy :noteworthy:
Lil Sis ~ cardcaptors_ria, babypiggy, kudan                 'Kino no Tabi Lover' sis ~ Zeldi :inlove:

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #486 on: December 26 2005, 12:54 pm »
I second that. And I was so looking forward to this Christmas too. -__-" Everything this year has been ruined one way or another.

Hopefully the new year won't be so bad. I wish...
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

My Writing LJ    My LiveJournal

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • I'm not Cool, I just Pretend I am...
« Reply #487 on: December 26 2005, 02:37 pm »
Welcome Back Lika-Chi-Chan : P
Lovely new Avatar I must add too, Very Cute :D

This christmas has to be the BEST in a Looong time.
I just spent the whole day like a movie day. I watched a ton of DVDs all day.
Heaven!
Much better than last year definatly ( lets say it ended up with my whole family screaming at eachother and running off to cry >.> )

This year was really good tho, I even got presents off of Starfire! You should see the pic she drew for me, It's incredible!! She posted it on deviantART too if you want to see it. Here it is. And she also got me the Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer dvd : P Man that show is creepy yet funny at the same time XD *huggles* they were the best presents this year : P Even better than the ones I chose myself, lol.

ooh.. sorry.. I went on about that for too long for you guys ^^;; ... sorry, lol.
Express the unlimited beauty, within the limited beauty. Beautifully.

moezychan

« Reply #488 on: December 26 2005, 04:03 pm »
That's great to hear VexNet. Glad you had a Merry Christmas. I also spent most of the day watching television. I'm now up to episode 18 of Card Captor Sakura! Onee-san no daisuki! (I love my older sister!) How she ever afforded it really baffles me. She can barely pay her car off let alone by me a whole box set!

Offline Ralea

• Passing Through Life Unnoticed
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • When will we see each other again?
« Reply #489 on: December 26 2005, 05:36 pm »
Best Christmas yet! I got a new guitar! *hugs blue guitar* Now, if I can get my hands on that CCS DVD set....LOLZ, I'm jealous of you moezy-chan...you got one! :D

But hey, my sister made it up to me. She got me 5 Detective Conan Movie DVD's!

~Forum family~                                             
Onii-chan : Kuropuppy
Onee-chan : Sayora Chan, lika-ichi
Ate : princess kakurine
Imoto-chan : Zeldi, Monse-chan
Twin sisters : fisah, xOLight AngelxO
Cousins : sofiacardcaptors, bluetopaz
Niece : Asuka

99% of the female population all think that Syaoran is the hottest bishie ever in both TRC & CCS. 1% is me! XD If you're one of the 1% who isn't so possesive over Syaoran, and wants him to be with Sakura only, copy and paste this into your sig.

Offline ~Bloody_Rose~

• *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #490 on: December 26 2005, 05:48 pm »
But hey, my sister made it up to me. She got me 5 Detective Conan Movie DVD's!
WOW!!!!!!!! you're so lucky Ralea-san!!

Forum Family:

Offline Ralea

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #491 on: December 26 2005, 06:05 pm »
I can't get enough of that series. ^__^ She knew that if I wasn't talking about CCS or TRC or any CLAMP-related stuff, I was talking about Conan. Haven't watched them yet, I'll have a marathon tomorrow!

~Forum family~                                             

99% of the female population all think that Syaoran is the hottest bishie ever in both TRC & CCS. 1% is me! XD If you're one of the 1% who isn't so possesive over Syaoran, and wants him to be with Sakura only, copy and paste this into your sig.

Offline ~Bloody_Rose~

• *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #492 on: December 26 2005, 06:13 pm »
So, Ralea-san, who do you like better? Conan or Shinichi? even if they're the same person, Shinichi for me!

Forum Family:

Offline Zeldi

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Independent Love Song
« Reply #493 on: December 26 2005, 08:00 pm »
Lika-Chi you're Back *GLOMP* Yaaaaaaaaaay~.
My Christmas was Great~ Meeting my cousins, Get many lovely Gifts like
Inu-Yasha Calender for 2006 and a Inu-Yasha Back pack :inlove: And a lovely White MP3~

Offline Tessaiga

• Subaru's Wife
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #494 on: December 26 2005, 09:35 pm »
This christmas was quite nice! Oh, I'll tell ya all about it! :XD: Free for anyone to read! Nyehehehehehe~

The last day in school was really comfy! Only I and my insane friend were "dressed up". I wore my custom-made santa-cap and some other christmas-stuff(as you can see in "Let's see your lovely faces"), and we both hade HUGE glasses on... for no reason of course. When we had eaten some candy and such in class, it was lunchtime. And after that we should go listen to the principal talking... But we didn't care! Instead, we found a synthesizer in on of the musicclasses' room! And we sat there and played it... Sounded mostly awful, but it was FUN!!!

Back home, my mom, dad, two of my three brothers(+one girlfriend) were there. And that can be irritating. Especially the brother with his girlfriend. They've been together for so long now(uuh, 5+ years and more?! I dunno) that I've gotten to know his girlfriend really well, but anyway. PLEASE, don't start making out behind me when I'm writing my e-mail! And don't terrorize my pretty GameCube!!! So I was quite mad at them for a while.

Christmas eve is the time when we get our presents. Yup, for some unknown reason Sweden celebrates X-mas then and not on Christmas day... Hmm... :tard: So! Eating food~ And then presents! Argh, they are so childish... >.< But anyway, I got to give out all the presents, leaving a heap of gifts for my third brother, the oldest one(he wasn't there, because he hates X-mas for some reason). I didn't get many presents, but that's because my pink MP3-player was so expensive! :D And I got a Hamtaro Coinbank from my friend! Waii~ So cute... And a lot of other things. I was surprised that I didn't get any games this year... Hmmmm... I blaim it on the MP3-player. I LOVE IT! :inlove: So PINK! And it's PINK!!!
Uh yeah.
Later on the evening my oldest brother came to visit. And he was in a good mood! Whoo! Snice...
So he got his gifts and all, and was more happy. We were up to 2am just talking...

Christmas day was the day I got my haircut! My oldest brother cut it, and now it looks great! My dad used to cut my hair before... and the result wasn't always very good. :sweatdrop:
But that was fun!
A couple of hours after dinner, he drove me to my appartment. I needed to have some freetime from my bro+girlfriend. :heh: So now I'm here!!! Aaah, broadband... :tongue3:

After that, I dunno what to say! :heh: It was a good christmas! And I hope newyears will be fun too! =3
I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper! I f-a-r-t in your general direction!!! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

I would tell you Sei-Sub fangirls the truth about the "couple", but since I've got more life than that, I'll allow you to be inzane. And I lol at you. Lololololololololol.

Det är så härligt att gå i solen, och äta hallon med dig~ Men det vet du inget om, för du förstår inte svenska!... VA?! Du fattar? Hej! Kul för dig!

Zeldi
VexNet
  Nii-san
suu_no_clover
  Sumeragi Onmyouji Chibi
moezy-chan
  Itoko-chan

Offline ~Bloody_Rose~

• *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #495 on: December 26 2005, 10:16 pm »
I envy you tessaiga-san.. I had the worst christmas this year.. I think I posted it in the girl thread.. If you're interested, please read it tessaiga-san...

Forum Family:

Offline Sabrina

• Big Fan
Re: The Post Thread VIII (AKA The Meaningless Thre
« Reply #496 on: December 26 2005, 10:29 pm »
Christmas eve is the time when we get our presents. Yup, for some unknown reason Sweden celebrates X-mas then and not on Christmas day... Hmm... :tard: So! Eating food~ And then presents! Argh, they are so childish... >.< But anyway, I got to give out all the presents, leaving a heap of gifts for my third brother, the oldest one(he wasn't there, because he hates X-mas for some reason). I didn't get many presents, but that's because my pink MP3-player was so expensive! :D And I got a Hamtaro Coinbank from my friend! Waii~ So cute... And a lot of other things. I was surprised that I didn't get any games this year... Hmmmm... I blaim it on the MP3-player. I LOVE IT! :inlove: So PINK! And it's PINK!!!
Yeah, it same as to finnish. We celebrate in X-mas and not in Christmas day.
Hee, I get too MP3-player :D it's so cute small and  I have listenedit from X-mas-day to this day  -^____^-

Yeah, let's hope we all have very fun time :D this time maybe I'll go with my friends to do something grazyyy.... well who knows.. Last newyear we watched all time Naruto-anime XD okay, and ofcourse we shoot off rockets what I was earlier bought...funny time, yes!
Life is out of here....

Offline Tessaiga

• Subaru's Wife
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #497 on: December 26 2005, 10:37 pm »
I envy you tessaiga-san.. I had the worst christmas this year.. I think I posted it in the girl thread.. If you're interested, please read it tessaiga-san...

Aw, I just read it... *huggles -=kuro_woof=-* I hope your new years will be more fun then! :happy4:

Yeah, it same as to finnish. We celebrate in X-mas and not in Christmas day.
Hee, I get too MP3-player :D it's so cute small and I have listenedit from X-mas-day to this day -^____^-

Yeah, let's hope we all have very fun time :D this time maybe I'll go with my friends to do something grazyyy.... well who knows.. Last newyear we watched all time Naruto-anime XD okay, and ofcourse we shoot off rockets what I was earlier bought...funny time, yes!

Perhaps it's just the Scandinavian countries that celebrate on the 24th?... I wonder why it's like that! :tard:

Zeldi
VexNet
  Nii-san
suu_no_clover
  Sumeragi Onmyouji Chibi
moezy-chan
  Itoko-chan

moezychan

« Reply #498 on: December 27 2005, 12:29 am »
Sounds like you had a lot of fun Tessaiga-chan! I had such fun too! I just need to finish my marathon. It's wearing me out!

Offline Ralea

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #499 on: December 27 2005, 11:21 am »
So, Ralea-san, who do you like better? Conan or Shinichi? even if they're the same person, Shinichi for me!

Definitely Shinichi! Haha! I'm starting the marathon later, right now I'm nursing my poor fingers. Too much guitar practice, hehe.

~Forum family~