AuthorTopic: The Post Thread VIII (AKA The Meaningless Thread)  (Read 302550 times)

Offline Marina-chan

• Good Fan
  • YAY!! I'm back! Miss me?
Re: The Post Thread VIII (AKA The Meaningless Thread)
« Reply #320 on: December 08 2005, 11:30 am »
Here on Mexico is WAY too hot for snow.Man like what?10C??

Oh well at least I don't frezze to death
-I do NOT tend to look distracted!Ohh,look! a butterfly!Um what did you say?Oh yeah.
I'M MONSERRAT'S IMOUTO!!_me

-Ice cream ice cream where art thou?
Compleatly blisssful and yummy too!!_me

-I'm pretty,beautiful,smart,kind,and above all humble!..Yeah right_ my dear onie-chan Monse!

Q: How do you recognize a team of Mutant Krawk that can't stand a Neo Flu?
A: When it's eating a cup of chokato on a stick !-me trying to play "the grumpy old king" in neopets

"Un internet?"-Timmy the Fairly Odd Parents

"What else could go wrong?"-Timmy the Fairly Odd Parents

Forum family=
Monse-Chan=oniechan
Tooya Mizuki=onichan

moezychan

« Reply #321 on: December 08 2005, 01:07 pm »
Moezy-chan! I'm sure you did fine! ^__^ Talking to people in your class isn't that bad. I had to sing infront of my Science class a while back. Presentation. -__-" NEVER DOING THAT AGAIN! lolz. =\

Arigatou lika-chi. It still makes me nervous though. I absolutely hate presenting in front of people my own age. Kids I can do, they're fun, but adults make me nervous. I lisp, stutter, and sometimes I can't even talk.  :cry: I really have no confidence in myself. T_T

It's just something more I have to work on. Ganbatte mas!

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #322 on: December 08 2005, 02:47 pm »
You know how people say 'imagine the audience in their underwear', that never seems to help. ROFL!! I mean like I would probably be standing in front of everyone and really imagining it. :rotfl: ^_^

It's true! I'll probably do that so I won't tell you to do that. xD Just relax and pretend you're talking to your friend!

It's freezing here. Today was like -16 degrees C. O__O FREEZING!!
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

My Writing LJ    My LiveJournal

moezychan

« Reply #323 on: December 08 2005, 02:53 pm »
You know how people say 'imagine the audience in their underwear', that never seems to help. ROFL!! I mean like I would probably be standing in front of everyone and really imagining it. :rotfl: ^_^

If I did that, I would be blushing like crazy! In a room of 35 students, there are only 2 guys in the class, and if I tried to imagine everybody in their underwear, I wouldn't be able to stop looking at them! I'm such a pervert!  :heh:

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• Dean Winchester is tied up in my closet!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • 100% Dean Winchester Obsessed!
« Reply #324 on: December 08 2005, 03:23 pm »
If I tried picturing people in their underwear while giving a speech . .. I think I'd be too distracted by trying to imagine them all in their underwear, haha! My mind is lazy and I can't multitask, haha!
Plus, I'm a perv :tongue3: That just adds to it!
~--------~~--------~
Rest in peace my furry friend.
Cinnamon - November 15th, 1990 - January 21st, 2006
~--------------------~
-AV NOT made by me. Creater unknown.-

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • I'm not Cool, I just Pretend I am...
« Reply #325 on: December 08 2005, 03:34 pm »
If I tried picturing people in their underwear while giving a speech . .. I think I'd be too distracted by trying to imagine them all in their underwear, haha! My mind is lazy and I can't multitask, haha!
Plus, I'm a perv :tongue3: That just adds to it!
I did that once.. shame the people were good looking girls..
It went HORRIBLY wrong.. I'm a guy.. figure out what happend for youself =>.>=
Express the unlimited beauty, within the limited beauty. Beautifully.

moezychan

« Reply #326 on: December 08 2005, 03:37 pm »
I did that once.. shame the people were good looking girls..
It went HORRIBLY wrong.. I'm a guy.. figure out what happend for youself =>.>=

Oh, boy. As if I'm not blushing enough. I have a bad habit of looking at the really cute guys!  :heh:

Offline Ralea

• Passing Through Life Unnoticed
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • When will we see each other again?
« Reply #327 on: December 08 2005, 09:02 pm »
Whenever I give speeches, I remove my glasses. That way, everything pretty much is blurred. I don't see anyone, plus it looks like abstract art!

~Forum family~                                             
Onii-chan : Kuropuppy
Onee-chan : Sayora Chan, lika-ichi
Ate : princess kakurine
Imoto-chan : Zeldi, Monse-chan
Twin sisters : fisah, xOLight AngelxO
Cousins : sofiacardcaptors, bluetopaz
Niece : Asuka

99% of the female population all think that Syaoran is the hottest bishie ever in both TRC & CCS. 1% is me! XD If you're one of the 1% who isn't so possesive over Syaoran, and wants him to be with Sakura only, copy and paste this into your sig.

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #328 on: December 09 2005, 12:58 am »
I have no idea what it looks like from someone who has to wear glasses but I've always found it curious...

moezychan

« Reply #329 on: December 09 2005, 02:44 am »
I have no idea what it looks like from someone who has to wear glasses but I've always found it curious...

Same here. There are 6 people in my family, including myself, and 4 of them have to wear glasses. My father and I are the only people who don't need glasses, and yet at the same time, my dad is color blind, so I'm the only one with complete vision. Never understood why.

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #330 on: December 09 2005, 02:48 am »
that not what i was getting at, at all...

moezychan

« Reply #331 on: December 09 2005, 02:50 am »
that not what i was getting at, at all...

Oh, sorry.

Offline Tessaiga

• Subaru's Wife
  • cRAzY fan
  • My avatar says it all...
« Reply #332 on: December 09 2005, 02:57 am »
I think I need glasses!... But... who cares anyway... :sad5: *walks away*
Quote from: French Soldier of Monthy Python
I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper! I f-a-r-t in your general direction!!! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

I would tell you Sei-Sub fangirls the truth about the "couple", but since I've got more life than that, I'll allow you to be inzane. And I lol at you. Lololololololololol.
And with this, I leave. Fohevah

Det är så härligt att gå i solen, och äta hallon med dig~ Men det vet du inget om, för du förstår inte svenska!... VA?! Du fattar? Hej! Kul för dig!

________________Forum Family________________[/color]
Zeldi
  Ichiranseisouseiji Enzerubebi Otohime
VexNet
  Nii-san
suu_no_clover
  Sumeragi Onmyouji Chibi
moezy-chan
  Itoko-chan

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #333 on: December 09 2005, 03:10 am »
really? I think I do sometimes, Like when i'm out and about I can't read some signs cos its kinda blurry..

Offline Tooya_Mizuki

• The Unknown Savior
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #334 on: December 09 2005, 04:48 am »
I wear glasses, but I only wear them when im reading or watching subtitled animes. I think my eyes are getting worse too because I can't seem to recognize peoples faces unless they are standing close to me.

Forum Family:
My younger brother- KuroPuppy
My younger sisters-
SayoraChan,moonprincess18/Genki
Girl, Lexi, OniiChanTouya, Angelic-Essence,
Fisah, Okamirei, Sofiacardcaptors, Princess Kakurine, Maina-Chan.
My big sisters- moezy-chan, bLuetopaz.

moezychan

« Reply #335 on: December 09 2005, 05:47 am »
I wear glasses, but I only wear them when im reading or watching subtitled animes. I think my eyes are getting worse too because I can't seem to recognize peoples faces unless they are standing close to me.

Just like my ears. I can hear sounds, like a car coming up the driveway, and people yelling, but I can't seem to distinguish words very well. I'm constantly asking people to repeat things anymore. I can only hear them very well if they are next to me, and speaking loudly.

Offline sugahcat

• Good Fan
  • Yo!
Re: The Post Thread VIII (AKA The Meaningless Thre
« Reply #336 on: December 09 2005, 07:34 am »
Same here. There are 6 people in my family, including myself, and 4 of them have to wear glasses. My father and I are the only people who don't need glasses, and yet at the same time, my dad is color blind, so I'm the only one with complete vision. Never understood why.

Though the rest of my family wear glasses, I didn't need glasses... until I fell down some concrete stairs whilst very drunk and damaged my optic nerve u.u

The message here - kids, don't drink your own body weight in vodka, lol

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #337 on: December 09 2005, 09:37 am »
Whenever I give speeches, I remove my glasses. That way, everything pretty much is blurred. I don't see anyone, plus it looks like abstract art!

We had this speech contest in my old elementary school. There was a finalist who's speech was on how to give a speech. He was like "A tip is to take off glasses if you were them, like I'm doing right now." lolz. I would do that but I wear contacts! lolz.

Try finding a piece of clear paper, like an overhead sheet and then it's usually very dirty with fingerprints and other stuff. Go and get it more messy and then look through it. It's something similar to what I see when I don't have my contacts or glasses on.

Just like my ears. I can hear sounds, like a car coming up the driveway, and people yelling, but I can't seem to distinguish words very well. I'm constantly asking people to repeat things anymore. I can only hear them very well if they are next to me, and speaking loudly.

SAME! I can't hear very well. People say I'm deaf and I'm like yea, I think I am. Too much music for me. -__-" lolz. xD

Well today has been a very loud day at school. xD lolz. People were so noisy during lunch time. xD Because X-Box came to our school! :lol: People got to play with X-box and of course the new one. X-box 360! But you had to pay. So yea. lolz. It was really noisy and a lot of people were playing and watching. O__O haha!

And today was a pretty good day. I was really happy and hyper during lunch time. ^__^ Today was a nice day. XD
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

My Writing LJ    My LiveJournal

Offline Cherry-chan

• Glomping, swooning, stalking, kidnapping, he's been through it all - My Syaoran <3
  • "A True Fan"
  • Syaoran! Where!?
« Reply #338 on: December 09 2005, 10:11 am »
Oooh, I wear glasses! Everyone else in my family (well most anyway) just wear them for reading, which is practically never.
Live life. And love Syaoran. - Cherry-chan
I miss you all, it's unfortunate that I haven't been frequenting this site anymore, but I will keep you all very dear in my heart
I'll try to visit as much as I can.

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• Dean Winchester is tied up in my closet!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • 100% Dean Winchester Obsessed!
« Reply #339 on: December 09 2005, 10:33 am »
I have glasses, too! Blah, I was only supposed to wear them when I'm in class, or watching TV . . or anything from a distance. But now I've become too dependent on them that whenever I take them off everything is blurry! Near or far!
I have crappy hearing, too. But like with Moezy-chan, it's only when people are talking that I have trouble with hearing what they're saying. Other than that my ears are sharp, haha!
~--------~~--------~
Rest in peace my furry friend.
Cinnamon - November 15th, 1990 - January 21st, 2006
~--------------------~
-AV NOT made by me. Creater unknown.-