AuthorTopic: The Post Thread VIII (AKA The Meaningless Thread)  (Read 302488 times)

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• Dean Winchester is tied up in my closet!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • 100% Dean Winchester Obsessed!
Re: The Post Thread VIII (AKA The Meaningless Thread)
« Reply #300 on: December 07 2005, 11:10 am »
It's silly but I'm mad I can never see the top banner! Lika showed it too me, but whenever I come on either my moms, or my computer, I can never see it!
But it was the same with the other layouts . . . so . . . I dunno.
Oh well, it doesn't affect what I can or cannot do on the forums, so it doesn't matter.
Still bugs me, though.
~--------~~--------~
Rest in peace my furry friend.
Cinnamon - November 15th, 1990 - January 21st, 2006
~--------------------~
-AV NOT made by me. Creater unknown.-

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #301 on: December 07 2005, 11:12 am »
Ok the more the look at the forum, it's getting better. Starting to get use to it. Still a bit weird. Was more use to the others! But I like the Christmas theme! hehe. XD

So how have people's lives been. I haven't been on here for a while. Wait scratch that. I haven't been on the forum for a while period! lolz. :sweatdrop:

Too many things on my mind and yea. Life's been tough and bad on me. *sigh*
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

My Writing LJ    My LiveJournal

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #302 on: December 07 2005, 11:20 am »
I've had my ups and downs these days.
I've still got the flu, but I still went to my last two blocks of school today. I mostly went because Iw anted to see my crush at break, hehe.
It scared me, haha, he was like, "Yay! Jen's back! I'm excited!"
No joke, that's exactly what he said, haha. He's weird. Hanyaaan! :tongue3:

My brother keeps blaming everything on me. It's annoying when you have a headache and you're trying to sleep while your brother is threatening to stop you from breathing.
[sigh] drama queen. At least he'll be gone all day tomorrow. He has to go to court.

Blah, I have yet to start my homework from last Wednesday, haha! I don't have the energy.
TV tonight, yay! Supernatural is on! So is Bones and House! Meh, I never watch House, anyways . . .too repetative.

Hahahahaa! Oh man, Cheemo (my 4 month-old kitten) keeps climbing up the Christmas tree! It's so hillarious! Although it's getting annoying having to redecorate the Christmas tree, haha.
Speak of the devil! It's Cheemo.....I can't see what I'm typing because she's sitting infront of the monitor. Okay, she fell . . .it's all good, ahha.
Stupid, adorable, cat.

Whooop! Yay for long random post!
~--------~~--------~
~--------------------~

moezychan

« Reply #303 on: December 07 2005, 12:21 pm »
I didn't even know we had a new layout. Haven't been on for a while. Not until Endoh told me about it though! It's not bad. Very red. Sort of bugs me, don't know why. But I like it none the less. XD

We got it today! Personally I love it! It's so cheerful! I love the color red! Ok, now I'm crazy and hyper! I can't stop thinking about Ryan-kun! We got to talk today!

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #304 on: December 07 2005, 01:51 pm »
TV tonight, yay! Supernatural is on! So is Bones and House! Meh, I never watch House, anyways . . .too repetative.

O__O House wasn't on. *twitch* I kept on changing the channels like 20 times and went like "WHERE'S HOUSE?!!" T__T I'm sad that it wasn't on today. Maybe it was and I just couldn't find it. T__T I'm so sad. I hardly watch House though. Only when I remember. It's pretty good >__>. And funny at times. But not the surgery stuff. Don't like seeing the insides of us. O__O *runs*

I was watching a bunch of things today. Don't even know what some were. o__O lolz. I was watching Fear Factor, The Amazing Race, Gilmore Girls, CSI, etc.. See, I was watching too many things! haha! XD

Ryan... O__O *is lost*
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #305 on: December 07 2005, 01:55 pm »
O__O House wasn't on. *twitch* I kept on changing the channels like 20 times and went like "WHERE'S HOUSE?!!" T__T I'm sad that it wasn't on today. Maybe it was and I just couldn't find it. T__T I'm so sad. I hardly watch House though. Only when I remember. It's pretty good >__>. And funny at times. But not the surgery stuff. Don't like seeing the insides of us. O__O *runs*

Yeah, nothing is on today! Some stupid awards show. It was a Re-run of Supernatural (but luckily, it was the one I had never seen, score!), and Bones and House weren't on because of the awards show.
NO FAIR!!!!
~--------~~--------~
~--------------------~

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #306 on: December 07 2005, 01:58 pm »
Billboard something. -__-" I think. NO!!! Last week's House was sort of a cliffhanger. o.O lolz. I wanted to watch this week!! And I also remember!! T___T NO FAIR!!

Supernatural? I think I might have been watching that. Who knows? I was watching everything on every channel I could think of. -__-" Stupid!

The funny thing is that on the TV Guide it said 'House' and I changed the channel and it was something else. O__O What the heck! Rogers = very reliable. >_<

moezychan

« Reply #307 on: December 07 2005, 02:58 pm »
I am so nervous right now. I am reduced to tears.  :cry: Tomorrow, I have to teach a lesson to my music class and I don't think I can do it.

Part of the requirements for my major is to teach before my peers. Some of you may remember the last time I did it:

Ok, I have another assignment that I need help on. It's in my Early Childhood Music Class. I have to do a presentation in front of my class.

Here is what the assignment paper says:

Rote Song 3 minutes
(15 points)

Choose a song that would be of interest to children, prepare it and teach it to the class.
Greeting, introduction of song
Visual aid
Memorization
Follow correct procedure for teaching the song
Sing in a voice that will be comfortable for children

I have to do the presentation on September 30. For me, the date today is: September 19. I have an idea for the song: Mary Had a Little Lamb. If there are anymore suggestions on songs, I would appreciate that. Also, any ideas for my visual aids would help.

Well when I did that presentation, I sang the song twice and I suddenly had a panic attack. I almost passed out. Tomorrow I'm going to teach for 10 minutes from my lesson plan. I have the lesson plan all ready, but I don't think I can perform. I hate talking in front of people! Little kids are fine, and I never have trouble teaching them, but I can never do it with adults.  :cry:

I know I'm gonna make a complete fool of myself.  :cry:

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • I'm not Cool, I just Pretend I am...
« Reply #308 on: December 07 2005, 07:28 pm »
lmao...

we're outta our medicine and outta our minds!!! Jesus Juice!!
Express the unlimited beauty, within the limited beauty. Beautifully.

Offline Ralea

• Passing Through Life Unnoticed
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • When will we see each other again?
« Reply #309 on: December 07 2005, 07:57 pm »
I am so nervous right now. I am reduced to tears.  :cry: Tomorrow, I have to teach a lesson to my music class and I don't think I can do it.

Part of the requirements for my major is to teach before my peers. Some of you may remember the last time I did it:

Well when I did that presentation, I sang the song twice and I suddenly had a panic attack. I almost passed out. Tomorrow I'm going to teach for 10 minutes from my lesson plan. I have the lesson plan all ready, but I don't think I can perform. I hate talking in front of people! Little kids are fine, and I never have trouble teaching them, but I can never do it with adults.  :cry:

I know I'm gonna make a complete fool of myself.  :cry:

You can do it, just believe in yourself!

lmao...

we're outta our medicine and outta our minds!!! Jesus Juice!!

Give it up for Vexnet, King of Randomness!

~Forum family~                                             
Onii-chan : Kuropuppy
Onee-chan : Sayora Chan, lika-ichi
Ate : princess kakurine
Imoto-chan : Zeldi, Monse-chan
Twin sisters : fisah, xOLight AngelxO
Cousins : sofiacardcaptors, bluetopaz
Niece : Asuka

99% of the female population all think that Syaoran is the hottest bishie ever in both TRC & CCS. 1% is me! XD If you're one of the 1% who isn't so possesive over Syaoran, and wants him to be with Sakura only, copy and paste this into your sig.

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #310 on: December 07 2005, 09:26 pm »
OMG all the guys in my class are crowded round one mac going through pics of girls talking about girls on the internet pictures that go to this college and some are nude.. i  think. I'm SO not going over there -_- I have better things to do *goes off to look up more Naruto information* hehe

Offline Tessaiga

• Subaru's Wife
  • cRAzY fan
  • My avatar says it all...
« Reply #311 on: December 07 2005, 09:29 pm »
OMG all the guys in my class are crowded round one mac going through pics of girls talking about girls on the internet pictures that go to this college and some are nude.. i think. I'm SO not going over there -_- I have better things to do *goes off to look up more Naruto information* hehe

Oh? I get guys attention when I'm looking at hot bishounen* pics! :haha:
(...perhaps they guys in my school are all gay? :rotfl: Or they just want to see what the girls want in a man... :shifty:)

*bishounen = japanese for "pretty boys". Mostly referring to manga/anime boys
Quote from: French Soldier of Monthy Python
I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper! I f-a-r-t in your general direction!!! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

I would tell you Sei-Sub fangirls the truth about the "couple", but since I've got more life than that, I'll allow you to be inzane. And I lol at you. Lololololololololol.
And with this, I leave. Fohevah

Det är så härligt att gå i solen, och äta hallon med dig~ Men det vet du inget om, för du förstår inte svenska!... VA?! Du fattar? Hej! Kul för dig!

________________Forum Family________________[/color]
Zeldi
  Ichiranseisouseiji Enzerubebi Otohime
VexNet
  Nii-san
suu_no_clover
  Sumeragi Onmyouji Chibi
moezy-chan
  Itoko-chan

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #312 on: December 08 2005, 09:23 am »
o.o Alrighty! Moving on... lol.

Moezy-chan! I'm sure you did fine! ^__^ Talking to people in your class isn't that bad. I had to sing infront of my Science class a while back. Presentation. -__-" NEVER DOING THAT AGAIN! lolz. =\

Give it up for Vexnet, King of Randomness!

-_- I totally agree with you there.

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #313 on: December 08 2005, 09:25 am »
gee.. i can just feel the love eminating from everyone -_-

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #314 on: December 08 2005, 09:30 am »
Haha! I know. xD I love you very much. :lol:

And people no I don't mean it for real. lolz. xD

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #315 on: December 08 2005, 09:32 am »
Lika-Chi, look up the word Sarcasm

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #316 on: December 08 2005, 09:44 am »
Ouch. You saying I don't know the word. o__o XP

Anyways, I'm so in the Christmas mood right now. All that sucks is that there's not enough snow.. yet. lolz I can't wait for more snow to come/ fall. SNOW FIGHTS! And it will be a White Christmas. ^__^

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #317 on: December 08 2005, 10:28 am »
I haven't had a white christmas since I was 6 years old.
I would die happy if I had snow on Christmas.

[starts humming "I'm dreaming of a white Christmas"]
~--------~~--------~
~--------------------~

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #318 on: December 08 2005, 10:31 am »
O__O Are you serious? Wow is it that warm there. I haven't not have a White Christmas since ever! lolz. It's always cold and snowing here. Wait! Last year wasn't a White Christmas. Or one year! And another year when I was in Cuba. Ok I'm really smart. XD lolz

Yea! I didn't snow here in Toronto either last year or the year before that. It didn't start snowing until a few days after Christmas was over. I was wishing for a White Christmas too. *sigh*

It's white now which is a good sign, I hope! lolz. I love the snow! Except the cold! -_-

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #319 on: December 08 2005, 10:50 am »
Well, I'm right by the ocean, so we don't get alot of snow.
It snowed a few days ago . . .but it didn't even last a whole day.
Blah.
~--------~~--------~
~--------------------~